Foundation tribute kit (incl. photos)

jimmy the jambo

Here you go, one gallery of close up shots - almost 50 images in total which is why I didn't just bash them straight up on this thread.

(Thanks to the fine folks of JKB and Twitter for their contributions)

Thanks

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here you go, one gallery of close up shots - almost 50 images in total which is why I didn't just bash them straight up on this thread.

Saw my name.

Thank you redm.

Link takes me to a shed thread for computer gamers, is it just me?

One of the pics cuts off i reckon one name from mine :(

Thanks redm I can see my name.

Thanks redm,saw my name and spelling is correct !  :2thumbsup:

Spitonastranger

Thanks for that can see my name

Cheers for that :-)

King Of The Cat Cafe

And another thing: if, for some reason, a person who qualifies for a name and buys a shirt to find it is not there, will he/she be entitled to their money back?

I'm getting the ps3 thread on both links.

So was I but logged in via web view browser option rather than taptalk/android option and it worked. Looked at all of the images and names to the left and right of mine are shown but not mine sadly.

Will the names be at the same place on each top ? Heard as its a lot of material be a different place each top. In not sure now.

jambo-in-furness

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/gallery/album/203-foh-contributors-strip-2015/

Thanks redm, saw my name on one of your piccies (to my relief) was in Scotland for yesterday's game but didn't have time to study the manikin in the clubstore window. I can now sit back and wait on delivery.

a9a82cddfca5f31d0495a22018ab7064.jpg

On here ?. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not quite.  :laugh:

On the 5th row I'm just to the left. I saw my name yesterday.  :thumbsup:

Do you or anyone have a pic of the name Young?

Craig Gordons Gloves

That's weird. Are you on web or mobile device? I have no idea why that might happen. How bizarre :unsure:

Try this link instead: http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/gallery/album/203-foh-contributors-strip-2015/

Ooft - so close.  All the pics of the "D"s are to the left, right, up or down of where my name would be. I'll need to wait until it arrives in November for confirmation.  If my name isn't on it, i'll be writing it in myself :)

CavySlaveJambo

I have seen some with my surname on but need to take a trip to the club shop to see for definate if I am on it or not. I know I have enough points.

stirlingshirejambo

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/gallery/album/203-foh-contributors-strip-2015/

Cheers for the link

Found mine with surname unique to FOH so no long lost relatives of mine contributing

Will the names be at the same place on each top ? Heard as its a lot of material be a different place each top. In not sure now.

Can't possibly be.

Some pics tantalizingly close to where my name would be, but not close enough.

Any pics covering McGin.... ?

Same for me, a couple of McKinnons but not me

Same for me, a couple of McKinnons but not me

It really would be easier all round if the club took high res pics of the shirt and posted them on the website.

It really would be easier all round if the club took high res pics of the shirt and posted them on the website.

Yeah, that would be great. Or have them, or FOH publish a list of the names that are on it. My name should be, but I'm basically not buying it until I confirm that...and I'm unlikely to be in the shop anytime soon.

Yeah, that would be great. Or have them, or FOH publish a list of the names that are on it. My name should be, but I'm basically not buying it until I confirm that...and I'm unlikely to be in the shop anytime soon.

Yip, ditto.

I have scoured the pix and don't see my name.

Mad redm oot!

;)

Was sent a few more this evening actually but haven't added them yet and I'm in bed now. Part-time slacker layabout.

I'll put them up tomorrow morning though. :)

Son Of Anarchy

Any kind KBs out there have any pics of the R's please. It would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you actually wanting someone to post a pic of their R's on jkb?

Sorry couldn't help it ;)

Archived