Foundation tribute kit (incl. photos)

jimmy the jambo

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figured for sure I'd end up in the armpit, but there I am, just a bit left of the right shoulder blade.  Thanks much!

Hagar the Horrible

Brilliant on the shoulder and one of my mates is at the arsehole......going to buy all of them, well the 4xl ones

Just saw Paulo Sergio's name on it.  And Scott Crabbe.  There's a Michael Stewart too.

Allan Preston also on it.

No Steven Pressley though (ssssnake)!!!

I know I've got the qualifying points for my name on the jersey, but ffs, all these pics and I still can't see it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Hope you find your name & enjoy the game too m8. The weathers been absolutely fantastic this week in auld reekie, so hopefully it continues till Saturday at least. [emoji106][emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for your good wishes, farin, and the good news is, thanks to 12August1893, I can now proudly say my name is on the shirt :) Hopefully the wife won't decide there's no need to visit the shop on our way into Edinburgh on Friday! To be honest, though, she's just as keen to see it as I am

I know I've got the qualifying points for my name on the jersey, but ffs, all these pics and I still can't see it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This .

Wrong. There I am !!!  :pleasingao:

Me neither... Nobody interested in the 'w' s ... I believe it's right sleeve

At least I will know where to look. Us w ,s have suffered from Alphabetism all our lives. Not once did my teachers all those years ago call out the register starting at  z. I am sure there are innumerable other examples where we have been chucked to the bottom of the heap. 

Mibbe it's just that my yaks (eyes just incase) are dodgy but as someone who shares a pretty famous hearts surname with Tommy, Bobby n Jamie in the Walk's - not managed to see me n my bro's name in any of the pics

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Glad to hear it. I'd recommended going to the shop on Friday as Saturday pre match can be a tad busy depending on when you visit tbh, it doesn't take many people to fill it up making browsing around a pain sometimes.. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My thoughts entirely, but any excuse to be around Tynecastle will do me. My wife loves the place too, so it's win win all round, hopefully just win for Hearts on Saturday, though!

Just saw Paulo Sergio's name on it.  And Scott Crabbe.  There's a Michael Stewart too.

Allan Preston also on it.

No Steven Pressley though (ssssnake)!!!

Kris O'Neil spotted too.

Me neither... Nobody interested in the 'w' s ... I believe it's right sleeve

I'm W on left sleeve.

King Of The Cat Cafe

I have seen Geoffrey Kilpatrick,  and I should be close to that.

On the backside.  Appropriate, eh Geoff?

• 2 weeks later...

Just remembered I need to preorder this before the 15th.

I've not got this years strip.  I was a Medium (just) last year, how does this years compare in size since the change to Puma?

Cheers

Typical my names under the armpit and half of it is under the seam

On that one. Other will be different. They said if your name is like that, badge etc it would be on elsewhere.

queensferryjambo

With a bit of forward thinking I should have just written Skacel at the end of my full name when I signed up for FOH :) 

Hopeing to find this out also.

After my post I was pm'd some info which was really helpful. I've taken the personal details out of the pm but left the relevant details in...

I was at the latest FOH ceremony and had the pleasure of being on table with Anne Budge. They have ordered 4000 strips and at the moment they have 1600 sold. She thought that they would probably sell out on the run up to Xmas and due to costs and time to get more strips out they were unsure as to whether or not to order more as it is a case of pay up front and if they did not sell Hearts would have to foot the bill. These strips are difficult to produce and expensive, they are not just some mass produced line from Puma or Addidas (both of whom refused to manufacture them). So long and short of it is, I think they will have stock when it hits the shop but it may be limited amount so if you want a strip for Xmas and can afford it you are possibly best pre ordering otherwise buy as early as possible as the most popular sizes may run out quick and its 50-50 as to whether they will get in more. Hope this helps?

After my post I was pm'd some info which was really helpful. I've taken the personal details out of the pm but left the relevant details in...

I was at the latest FOH ceremony and had the pleasure of being on table with Anne Budge. They have ordered 4000 strips and at the moment they have 1600 sold. She thought that they would probably sell out on the run up to Xmas and due to costs and time to get more strips out they were unsure as to whether or not to order more as it is a case of pay up front and if they did not sell Hearts would have to foot the bill. These strips are difficult to produce and expensive, they are not just some mass produced line from Puma or Addidas (both of whom refused to manufacture them). So long and short of it is, I think they will have stock when it hits the shop but it may be limited amount so if you want a strip for Xmas and can afford it you are possibly best pre ordering otherwise buy as early as possible as the most popular sizes may run out quick and its 50-50 as to whether they will get in more. Hope this helps?

Thanks alot buddy. Will purchase it asap then.

Still haven't seen a picture of my name on the kit :(

BangkokHearts

My Dad is ordering mine tomorrow. Left it right to the last minute to get my certificate.

Will be framed with the cert and put on the wall in my office!

Archived