Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

Fxxx the SPFL

Net loss of 2 Category A games. Devastating for ST sales.

:rolleyes:

No possible net loss I think they may make the sheep a category A game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

148 now left

Selling about 15 a day now.

Should be about 20 left when the moving period begins

tynietigers

No possible net loss I think they may make the sheep a category A game

I think that is their plan, ticket sales will be ok it's the hospitality that Hearts are now trying to balance the books for next season.

Renewed on Friday. Robbies quote playing the same way and with some new additions to the squad...Can't wait till the season starts. Good times ahead guys.

Gorgie_Rules

So I guess we are in the dark on the exact total figure until June 10th when we see how many fans haven't renewed.

Based upon how many have sold in the Roseburn and seats appearing then disappearing it would seem sales are good however the number of renewals will determine whether we beat last years total or not

mainstandjambo

H: 130

H now 114,other 21. Looks like a small number have moved into H today as a number of seats have appeared together in 2 or 3 sections.

Apologies if this has came up already but are the existing hospitality seats in the Gorgie up for sale as new season tickets?

Thinking if any will be available once the musical chairs starts on the 11th.

Fxxx the SPFL

Two more standing seasons will go tomorrow when me and the wife renew section N. Let's rock and roll.

Apologies if this has came up already but are the existing hospitality seats in the Gorgie up for sale as new season tickets?

Thinking if any will be available once the musical chairs starts on the 11th.

Where would the hospitality sit then ?

willie wallace

No possible net loss I think they may make the sheep a category A game

Why would they do this?you can't just invent cat.a games.?28 to watch Aberdeen

willie wallace

No possible net loss I think they may make the sheep a category A game

Why would they do this??28 to watch Aberdeen.surely not.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Why would they do this??28 to watch Aberdeen.surely not.

Agree, but I think Aberdeen were once a cat A fixture. I'm sure at one time during the days of season ticket books.

FarmerTweedy

Seemingly you can't buy 2 seats together anywhere other than Roseburn platinum.

There is no Roseburn platinum!

Fxxx the SPFL

Why would they do this?you can't just invent cat.a games.?28 to watch Aberdeen

it has been done in the past, I'm not saying it will and I don't think it should but you never know.

it has been done in the past, I'm not saying it will and I don't think it should but you never know.

I am not sure if it has, but I have glad expected it.

It is a much bigger game than the likes of Killie or Hamilton.

Maybe we need a third category.

mainstandjambo

The Gorgie Suite hospitality seats are going to be in 2 areas I believe. Some in Gorgie Stand and remainder in Section J.

Haven't bothered my arse to renew yet, sure a lot of Hearts fans will leave it to the last minute. Just like when we all order a pint at 2:55pm on match day and then rush to the stadium :lol:

Teuchterjambo

Haven't bothered my arse to renew yet, sure a lot of Hearts fans will leave it to the last minute. Just like when we all order a pint at 2:55pm on match day and then rush to the stadium :lol:

Sounds like the behaviour of an alky athlete ?

Private Womble

:lol::spoton:

Sounds like the behaviour of an alky athlete ?

It's about 80% of tynecastle! Stadiums usually still empty right up to kick off :lol:

We_are_the_Hearts

The Gorgie stand is the 'Family Stand'.

That's what I always thought but there was talk about people being asked to relocate? 

tynietigers

That's what I always thought but there was talk about people being asked to relocate?

yes but although some people did relocate others obviously liked their seat and stayed on. I have a lot of people that sit around me and have done for years with no kids. They always try and watch their Ps & Qs which is nice but I don't mind the odd swear word, it's usually the ones with kids that can't stop saying the C word

N 2x2 in the same row = 4

T     2 in the same row = 2

Gorgie gone

A 2x2 together             = 4

E 3 tog + 2 tog             = 5

F 2 very close              = 2

J  1                               = 1

H 112                           = 112

Total                             =130

not renewed yet, but it will be done before the end of this week

The Gorgie Suite hospitality seats are going to be in 2 areas I believe. Some in Gorgie Stand and remainder in Section J.

Heard this was the case. Just wasn't sure if it was all Gorgie Suite moving or some

Either way, more seats surely.

scott herbertson

It's about 80% of tynecastle! Stadiums usually still empty right up to kick off :lol:

In the dark days of the late 70s we used to pitch up at half time, after the half time scores came up on the telly at the Tynie Arms

Private Womble

I have moved seats so the 3 seats together in t1 have now been released for sale

I thought you couldn't move seats until 10th June?

I thought you couldn't move seats until 10th June?

I bought 3 seats together in another place, then phoned hearts and got them to release the seats I had before

Private Womble

I bought 3 seats together in another place, then phoned hearts and got them to release the seats I had before

:thumbsup:

Phil D. Corners

I bought 3 seats together in another place, then phoned hearts and got them to release the seats I had before

I thought this would be automatic. Ie. if you renew in a new location your old seat would be freed up for someone else.

Silvery_Moon

Agree, but I think Aberdeen were once a cat A fixture. I'm sure at one time during the days of season ticket books.

Yep. In 98/99 this happened. No Hibs that season either.

I thought this would be automatic. Ie. if you renew in a new location your old seat would be freed up for someone else.

no, I had to phone up. It doesn't become automatic until after the renewal date

Heartsofgold

I bought Season tickets for me (for the 1st time in years) and my 2 kids (for the 1st time) a few weeks ago.  Does anyone know when the cards should be posted out?

I bought Season tickets for me (for the 1st time in years) and my 2 kids (for the 1st time) a few weeks ago. Does anyone know when the cards should be posted out?

Not until after the moving date

I bought Season tickets for me (for the 1st time in years) and my 2 kids (for the 1st time) a few weeks ago.  Does anyone know when the cards should be posted out?

If you bought them at the ticket office you should have got them right away. Bought two a fortnight ago for the Roseburn and got the cards as soon as I handed the cash over.

Going in at the weekend to renew 2 season tickets ..

Is it similar to pay by cheque rather than cash to help the club not getting any extra surcharges.. ?

Thanks.

dkmmgcycbwc

Yes

Is it similar to pay by cheque rather than cash to help the club not getting any extra surcharges.. ?

Thanks.

Yes according to AB

Thanks.

yes paying by cheque is the same as cash

club prefer either cash or cheque

not renewed yet, but it will be done before the end of this week

Snap. Me and 4 others renewing on Saturday.

Archived