Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I hope sales slow down so I have a better chance of moving away from the two arseholes behind me. Stop buying season tickets!!

Fxxx the SPFL

Personally, I hope sales slow down so I have a better chance of moving away from the two arseholes behind me. Stop buying season tickets!!

thank feck ur moving we were fed up of you if you were the dick head in front of us. Ha Ha.

The People's Chimp

They always seem to say we have sold less than we have. Would imagine we are over 10k already.

That would make sense.

:cornette:

That means we're about 3,500 short of last season's total.  There are still a couple of weeks left for people to renew and there are <200 season tickets available for new purchases of season tickets at the moment.  There will still be plenty of people who will renew before the deadline and other new season ticket holders who will be waiting to see what becomes available after the renewal deadline.  

Absolutely nothing to panic about.  12,500 last time and I can see us reaching 13,500 this time with the extra tickets available in the Roseburn Stand.

Sensible post Stanley. I agree a good few watching and waiting to see what becomes available in the next phase.

FarmerTweedy

Concerning that we're still not through that 10k barrier.

Are you not getting bored of this?

FarmerTweedy

To play devils advocate, with both of them not coming up that means we lose about 4-8 televised games with us and the money involved.  Obviously we will be on TV against some other teams instead, but probably not as much as we would have if they had come up.  Still, money from ST's and a half decent cup run will replace that lost earnings easily.

What money would that be?

FarmerTweedy

TV money is the same whoever we are playing, I think

You're right, it's zero pounds whoever we play!

FarmerTweedy

Same money but I'm not sure we will be on TV as much.  I thought TV money is paid per game, rather than a flat amount over the season, but I might be wrong.

Oh aye, it hurts them far more than it hurts us.

:pleasing:

The money each club gets is based on final league position. There are no payments for individual games being shown on tv. That means it can actually cost money to be on tv, as it can affect gates, etc. There are limits to how many times each team's home games can be shown on tv in a season.

FarmerTweedy

Can't believe people still think we get paid TV money every time a league game is shown, it hasn't been like that for many many years (if ever?). TV money is paid out as part of the overall prize money, depending on final league placings. Hopefully, if Motherwell finish the job and the huns are stuck in the Championship, we will have less tv games so more 3pm Saturday kick-offs

As Scott Herbertson said, we may well be on tv more if sevco stay down, as BT/Sky won't have the easy option of chucking whichever erse cheek is away from home on tv every week.

What money would that be?

Renewed 3 season tickets today, so that money.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how many season tickets are available for Hearts fans this season..

Then once we find out how many we have sold we will know how many will be available to walk up fans..

It would be good if we only had around 500 available for walk up fans plus whatever we can take from reducing the away support..

Fxxx the SPFL

Does anyone know how many season tickets are available for Hearts fans this season..

Then once we find out how many we have sold we will know how many will be available to walk up fans..

It would be good if we only had around 500 available for walk up fans plus whatever we can take from reducing the away support..

the only walk ups will be in section k in the Roseburn and the odd other seats around the stadium.

scott herbertson

As Scott Herbertson said, we may well be on tv more if sevco stay down, as BT/Sky won't have the easy option of chucking whichever erse cheek is away from home on tv every week.

Indeed - no difference to us financially, but to me personally it will probably mean I use my season ticket less as the incentive to travel up for games will be less.

I am not sure how cup TV money goes though - anyone know how that is shared out?

I hope I am wrong on this but I feel we have over estimated demand for this coming season.

If we match last seasons 12,500 it will be a fantastic effort. I just feel that last season was an adventure and fans wanted to back the club and ensure it's survival in the first season of the new regime.

With an increase in price and no derby match it will perhaps not be viewed the same this season...and of course we may be on TV more often

I would not have put full season tickets on sale in the Roseburn and kept that for walk ups.

However as I say I hope I am proved wrong and we exceed last seasons total..........a few new signings will no doubt help as well.

speed of selling Roseburn season tickets (1000 plus sold) suggest there is big demand

still plenty time

Clerry Jambo

I hope I am wrong on this but I feel we have over estimated demand for this coming season.

If we match last seasons 12,500 it will be a fantastic effort. I just feel that last season was an adventure and fans wanted to back the club and ensure it's survival in the first season of the new regime.

With an increase in price and no derby match it will perhaps not be viewed the same this season...and of course we may be on TV more often

I would not have put full season tickets on sale in the Roseburn and kept that for walk ups.

However as I say I hope I am proved wrong and we exceed last seasons total..........a few new signings will no doubt help as well.

We may not reach last season's figure, but the club was spot on in selling seats in the Roseburn to give fans a decent choice of where they wanted to sit.

Plus there will be more seats available in the other stands as many may have moved to the Roseburn.

scott herbertson

We may not reach last season's figure, but the club was spot on in selling seats in the Roseburn to give fans a decent choice of where they wanted to sit.

Plus there will be more seats available in the other stands as many may have moved to the Roseburn.

I agree - I've moved to the Roseburn with a mate - sure there will be many more like that. If we had no new signings and no feel good factor my guess is we would have gone down to about 11,500 by season start but I think the steady stream of good news we will get from now on will ensure we meet or slightly surpass last year's total

I agree - I've moved to the Roseburn with a mate - sure there will be many more like that. If we had no new signings and no feel good factor my guess is we would have gone down to about 11,500 by season start but I think the steady stream of good news we will get from now on will ensure we meet or slightly surpass last year's total

But Scott -- if you moved to the Roseburn, surely your old seat went straight on sale (that's why new seats keep popping up elsewhere) and has been resold?

The way things are going currently, almost every seat available seat will be sold by deadline day (June 10) and that will only leave those who don't renew at all (500? 1000?) to resell before the season starts.

I still think we'll sell a bumper crop, of at least 13,500

But Scott -- if you moved to the Roseburn, surely your old seat went straight on sale (that's why new seats keep popping up elsewhere) and has been resold?

The way things are going currently, almost every seat available seat will be sold by deadline day (June 10) and that will only leave those who don't renew at all (500? 1000?) to resell before the season starts.

I still think we'll sell a bumper crop, of at least 13,500

Don't think they go on sale until the 11th June for existing season ticket holders even if you move. 

Fxxx the SPFL

Don't think they go on sale until the 11th June for existing season ticket holders even if you move.

aye 11th 12th 13th of June are moving and shaking days.

Girl in the Hearts ticket office told me yesterday that ticket sales had exceeded 9000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what are the new ones that keep popping up, and getting snapped up, around the ground?

Not saying you are wrong - am just curious

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I don't think this is the case. I don't think the "adventure" of being relegated played a significant part in our good sales last season. I think it is the feel good factor. Something that will be reflected in our 13k + this season, imo.

So what are the new ones that keep popping up, and getting snapped up, around the ground?

Not saying you are wrong - am just curious

I renewed and wanted an extra ticket for a friend and the girl in the ticket office said that we could not buy an extra one or move until 11June but then we wanted three together.

Cast No Shadow

If you bought a season ticket to watch us in the Championship but won't buy one to watch us in the Premiership - where we belong - then you must have very low expectations for Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

Footballfirst

Last year there were 1083 seats available when the non renewed ST seats were released on mid July. (the Roseburn was not available for sale)

Main  313
Wheatfield   510
Gorgie 260

By the first week of the season, there were just 86 seats available, so around 1,000 seats were sold after phase 1..

Guest Bilel Mohsni

If you bought a season ticket to watch us in the Championship but won't buy one to watch us in the Premiership - where we belong - then you must have very low expectations for Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

The number of supporters that will apply to will be miniscule, imo. People are using the administration ticket sales as the yard-stick. It was disappointing that more folk did not buy to save us when we were in admin, but I'd put that more down to being fed up with the shite football and general shite atmosphere around the club. I predicted 12.5 k last time based on the post admin good vibes, and got it right, I think there's even more good vibes around now, so expect more still.

Renewed yesterday after getting paid.

I think that the steady stream of good news will see the number creep up to very close to last season's total.

The number of walk up's available will be fairly similar so whether or not we can fill the ground will depend on how we start the season.

I'm not sure when ST sales stop (IIRC it's usually after the 2nd home game) but we might even get a wee surge just before they finish if we get a good opening fixture like Aberdeen at home and beat them.

Or cant afford it.

Is it possible to buy a ST using zebra finance on Etickets? Or do you need to go into the ticket office for that?

Is it possible to buy a ST using zebra finance on Etickets? Or do you need to go into the ticket office for that?

Yup I done it yesterday, go into e tickets pick the instalments option and it takes you through the Zebra process. Fast & Easy

Could the absence of Hibernian and Deadco, (splendid), adversely affect our ST sales?

Certainly hope not.

Teuchterjambo

Ah that old argument.

You really think that Hearts supporters are immune from financial hardship ???

Not at all but it's the usual argument if tickets sales are down etc

Strange how anytime we get to a cup final people find the cash.

Teuchterjambo

But they aren't down are they ? or at least we don't know yet. As for the Cup Final issue that could be quoted in your words "Ah that old argument" ,,, we have 13,500 season ticket holders and we get approx 24,000 tickets for a cup final  ... we should be glad that we have a fan base that snaps them up. They wouldn't all get into Tynecastle anyway and the cost of a cup final ticket is just a bit less than a season ticket.

I know where you are coming from but you are being a bit harsh (imo)

FarmerTweedy

Renewed 3 season tickets today, so that money.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

In what way is that money that we're losing through having less tv games?

FarmerTweedy

There will always be some folk who have a season ticket one season but find they can't afford to renew the next, but that will generally be balanced out by folk that couldn't afford it the previous season but can the next. Except in rare(ish) occasions where a major recession hits, it'll have very little effect on overall sales.

Teuchterjambo

There will always be some folk who have a season ticket one season but find they can't afford to renew the next, but that will generally be balanced out by folk that couldn't afford it the previous season but can the next. Except in rare(ish) occasions where a major recession hits, it'll have very little effect on overall sales.

You are absolutely right on that .. the point that Beats was making seemed to me that people used cost as an excuse on a regular basis. My point was that it could be valid in some cases and anyway people are entitled to buy or not for whatever reason.

johnking123

We will hit 14000 easy. Few good signings and still a couple of months to go. Lots still leave getting one to the last-minute. Know lot of people who wanted a season ticket but could not get one. Calm people

Geoff Kilpatrick

Net loss of 2 Category A games. Devastating for ST sales.

:rolleyes:

In what way is that money that we're losing through having less tv games?

Ha, sorry.  I was drunk when I replied to last message, and the bold text wasn't highlighted on tapatalk.

The TV issue has already been cleared up by other users.  I got mixed up with TV payments for cup games, which does happen on a game by game basis presumably, but won't be affected by any of this.

FarmerTweedy

Ha, sorry.  I was drunk when I replied to last message, and the bold text wasn't highlighted on tapatalk.

The TV issue has already been cleared up by other users.  I got mixed up with TV payments for cup games, which does happen on a game by game basis presumably, but won't be affected by any of this.

Nae bother! Good to see you've renewed, here's to another successful season! (And let's not start a debate on what success will mean)!!!

Big difference between ?25 to ?300.

Archived