Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

Still got to renew two at the end of may which I'm sure is the case for many other people.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jingle Bells

Cheers mate but I've only got ?350 so needing to wait for Bronze or Silver to show. Would have been ideal too.

Hi Paul,

I'll do the u12 ticket if you wish me to do so.

If people have until the 10 June to renew I imagine there might be another surge after May pay day... so the first week of June will be big to see how many we can sell.

I expect us to have sold around 12000 by that date.. then hopefully add another 500 or so after that..

To have sold 7,500 season tickets after only a few weeks is magnificent.

Dagger Is Back

Cheers mate but I've only got ?350 so needing to wait for Bronze or Silver to show. Would have been ideal too.

That's really kind of you mate and not for the first time either! Will send you a pm

I'm not renewing till about the week before deadline..

Dagger Is Back

Hi Paul,

I'll do the u12 ticket if you wish me to do so

That's really kind of you mate and not for the first time either. Have sent you a pm

Whilst I think 7500 is good, I think it seems to have slowed down. I'm sure we had hit 5000 plus like two weeks ago. Probably just me being unrealistic but kinda thought we would have hit maybe 9k.

There are many, many current season ticket holders still to renew with nearly three weeks to go. Relax - 14,000 ST holders is still on.

Fxxx the SPFL

Whilst I think 7500 is good, I think it seems to have slowed down. I'm sure we had hit 5000 plus like two weeks ago. Probably just me being unrealistic but kinda thought we would have hit maybe 9k.

still ticking over bud only nine days ago we hit 5000+ payday coming up I will be getting mines and the wife's we will hit 13k no problem.

still ticking over bud only nine days ago we hit 5000+ payday coming up I will be getting mines and the wife's we will hit 13k no problem.

Yip...you are right. I'm just wanting us to smash our sales. We will do it mate.

7500 includes about 1400 new season ticket holders. I still reckon the vast majority will renew also

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

scott herbertson

wasn't going to renew ( made it to just three or four games last season) but I decided at the weekend to go for it again so that's one more to come

I would imagine when the season tickets are out their are 2 big rush periods... Firstly the people that have been itching to get their new one so buy them as soon as they come out.. i think we had sold just under 6k in the first 2 weeks.. then there will be the people who either lack time or are trying to put together the funds who buy one just before the deadline.. I am hoping that comes out around the same number..

I would love it if we could reach 14000 but i think that's a bit to big an expectation.. I think we will finish up somewhere between 12-13k.. less than 12k would be a disappointment.. more than 13k would be a fantastic achievement...

I would imagine when the season tickets are out their are 2 big rush periods... Firstly the people that have been itching to get their new one so buy them as soon as they come out.. i think we had sold just under 6k in the first 2 weeks.. then there will be the people who either lack time or are trying to put together the funds who buy one just before the deadline.. I am hoping that comes out around the same number..

I would love it if we could reach 14000 but i think that's a bit to big an expectation.. I think we will finish up somewhere between 12-13k.. less than 12k would be a disappointment.. more than 13k would be a fantastic achievement...

It ended up being 12,500 last season and we've made an extra 1000+ season tickets available in the Roseburn Stand for next season.  Things have improved so much on and off the park in the past year that I'm hopeful we can sell more than 13k.

We have still to make signings which also will produce that extra excitement for some people to buy a season ticket or renew

7500 includes about 1400 new season ticket holders. I still reckon the vast majority will renew also

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Pretty much where we are. 4 or 5 of my lot still to renew. Of course all will be doing so nearer the time and probably a good few last minute Larrys like us stoating about.

The Real Maroonblood

wasn't going to renew ( made it to just three or four games last season) but I decided at the weekend to go for it again so that's one more to come

Similar situation but I feel I owe the club and will renew.

They deserve it.

Must be loads of folk in the same boat as me. With the deadline for phase I being well into June, I have made no particular effort to rush down to renew. Doing so next week, and our family group of 5 now looks like becoming 6.

same as the above

Fxxx the SPFL

Hopefully hit the 10k mark on payday or early next week. Still to purchase two for me and the wife.

Cast No Shadow

Me and my mates will be renewing in June - no rush.

It'll be a big disappointment if we don't at least sell the same number as last year. Hopefully we can go a little further and hit the 13,000 mark.

Pretty sure our record was about 13,500 in summer 2006, with the club saying we could have sold over 20,000 if the capacity was there, which was incredible.

Gorgie_Rules

Reckon there will be another rush next week after pay day then another once the non-renewal seats are released. No doubt sell another few hundred on the lead up to the season starting aswell

Dont think 13,000 is unrealistic

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I don't even think 13k is unrealistic, I think it's almost s certainty at the least. 13.5 this time without too much bother, imo.

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield  -    7

Gorgie        -    2

Main           -   18

H                -  215

J                -      4

Total          -  246

williamgerrard

To have sold 7,500 season tickets after only a few weeks is magnificent.

That why we are champions lol

FarmerTweedy

Reckon there will be another rush next week after pay day then another once the non-renewal seats are released. No doubt sell another few hundred on the lead up to the season starting aswell

Dont think 13,000 is unrealistic

I think it is..... unrealistically low, that is! 13,500 at least IMO!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Went in and renewed today :thumbsup:

Meant to ask how sales were going but totally forgot.  Reckon we'll be up on this season though.

Raymond Reddington

Has anybody who has moved seats received there new season ticket yet?

Has anybody who has moved seats received there new season ticket yet?

No season tickets are being sent out till after the moving date I was told

weekend offender

Queen Ann saying we have sold well over 8000 season tickets so far,on news just now

Queen Ann saying we have sold well over 8000 season tickets so far,on news just now

Great stuff, I think we will smash through 10,000 this weekend.

10,000 sold and it's not even June.

:jjyay:

It appears to me that the unsold STs are now fewer than 200, down 40 since yesterday, and that we're on course to sell every single one of them before the June 10 deadline falls -- which will presumably release a few more.

However I'm not a qualified dot-counter, and I guess they're all away on the Med for a few weeks

King Of The Cat Cafe

No season tickets are being sent out till after the moving date I was told

Sensible. Potentially saves money. I bought season ticket last year, got card in post. Then moved seat, got another card in post.

kingantti1874

Payday this Friday should be busy - think we will move past 10k by this time next week..

Tillicoultry Hearts

Got Mine Yesterday Back in the Main Stand

The Treasurer

Payday this Friday should be busy - think we will move past 10k by this time next week..

Yes, this weekend could be the busiest time yet.

I'd be very surprised if we've not passed the 10K by the start of next week

Seymour M Hersh

It appears to me that the unsold STs are now fewer than 200, down 40 since yesterday, and that we're on course to sell every single one of them before the June 10 deadline falls -- which will presumably release a few more.

However I'm not a qualified dot-counter, and I guess they're all away on the Med for a few weeks

Good news, Clerry is running courses if you PM him ?10.00  :munny:

Archived