Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

Back to 2005

They always seem to say we have sold less than we have. Would imagine we are over 10k already.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dusk_Till_Dawn

They always seem to say we have sold less than we have. Would imagine we are over 10k already.

Why would they do that? :lol:

Bought mine today and its lady said  Gorgie end sold out Wheatfield close to being sold out only section N left in old stand and section H in  Roseburn available looks like we are on course for 13k plus season tickets

N3         5

T3         8

Z           1

F          3

K       196

Total  213

The figure said to me today at 11.25am when I asked how it was going was -

over 7k sold.

I asked was given that info. So keep your guns in their holsters.

Fxxx the SPFL

over 7k sold.

Given that the club have already announced over 7500 sold last week and The Budge yesterday quoted over 8000 sold I think someone is giving you a bum steer. Although 10000 is over 7000.

Neilson's Shank

Tickets renewed today, now 2 falls, 2 submissions or a knockout to get the money out of Chewie.

maroonlegions

over 7k sold.

Still out selling Hibs. lol;

Jingle Bells

Still out selling Hibs. lol;

I also was told a bit over 7k by the T/O staff , when in renewing today, but put that down to that individual concerned  being out of touch with the higher figures, recently quoted in the media.

David McCaig

Given the way the play-offs are panning out, the decision to sell STs in the Roseburn is looking like an inspired decision.

We must be the only club in the top flight, where Hibs and Rangers staying down makes no discernable financial difference.

Prince Buaben

Finally got round to doing it. All done and dusted now.

Clerry Jambo

I think there could be an announcement today or monday..........

You tease Walter, crashed through 10K barrier!!

Prince Buaben

You tease Walter, crashed through 10K barrier!!

Had a wee look this morning at the remaining seats. Doesnt look like many 'new' seats left.

Although if people bought 'new' seats instead of renewing and the unrenewed will provide more.

The Treasurer

Clearly an attempt to defraud the taxman.

CHEEETUUURRZZZZ !!!!!!

mainstandjambo

Had a wee look this morning at the remaining seats. Doesnt look like many 'new' seats left.

Although if people bought 'new' seats instead of renewing and the unrenewed will provide more.

On etickets there are currently 198 tickets left.

I'm sure if people do that their old seat automatically becomes available?

scott herbertson

I'm sure if people do that their old seat automatically becomes available?

A mate has just moved mine to the Roseburn - how do you see what seasons are available (link)

All roads lead to Gorgie

Renewed today cash PHM. A bit quiet when I went in but more coming in as I left. Hopefully the Pallardo signing will have them rolling up even more.

Gorgie_Rules

Looks like under 200 are available, if we see a boost from pay day and these sell out we could potential have a week of waiting until the second phase for new purchasers. Not sure what the renewal rate is from previous years but if its somewhere between 80% - 90% this season then we are looking good for selling the lot

kingantti1874

Concerning that we're still not through that 10k barrier.

How do you know we aren't?

If we're not, i'm sure the news about Pallardo will push us through it

Given the way the play-offs are panning out, the decision to sell STs in the Roseburn is looking like an inspired decision.

We must be the only club in the top flight, where Hibs and Rangers staying down makes no discernable financial difference.

To play devils advocate, with both of them not coming up that means we lose about 4-8 televised games with us and the money involved.  Obviously we will be on TV against some other teams instead, but probably not as much as we would have if they had come up.  Still, money from ST's and a half decent cup run will replace that lost earnings easily. 

Teuchterjambo

To play devils advocate, with both of them not coming up that means we lose about 4-8 televised games with us and the money involved.  Obviously we will be on TV against some other teams instead, but probably not as much as we would have if they had come up.  Still, money from ST's and a half decent cup run will replace that lost earnings easily. 

You are probably right but sacrificing Hibs and Rangers at the altar of medicocrity kind of floats my boat !

scott herbertson

TV money is the same whoever we are playing, I think

TV money is the same whoever we are playing, I think

Same money but I'm not sure we will be on TV as much.  I thought TV money is paid per game, rather than a flat amount over the season, but I might be wrong.

You are probably right but sacrificing Hibs and Rangers at the altar of medicocrity kind of floats my boat !

Oh aye, it hurts them far more than it hurts us.

:pleasing:

scott herbertson

Same money but I'm not sure we will be on TV as much.  I thought TV money is paid per game, rather than a flat amount over the season, but I might be wrong.

Oh aye, it hurts them far more than it hurts us.

:pleasing:

If anything I'd expect us to be on more - if there's no Rangers or Hibs our games against Aberdeen and whoever else is up top will become the bigger games and more likely to be televised (alongside both our celtic home games of course). IIRC there's a maximum of four home games

tv money used to be paid partly by which clubs had games

get paid same now if you have 0 or 10 games televised now

Can't believe people still think we get paid TV money every time a league game is shown, it hasn't been like that for many many years (if ever?). TV money is paid out as part of the overall prize money, depending on final league placings. Hopefully, if Motherwell finish the job and the huns are stuck in the Championship, we will have less tv games so more 3pm Saturday kick-offs

Can't believe people still think we get paid TV money every time a league game is shown, it hasn't been like that for many many years (if ever?). TV money is paid out as part of the overall prize money, depending on final league placings. Hopefully, if Motherwell finish the job and the huns are stuck in the Championship, we will have less tv games so more 3pm Saturday kick-offs

Exactly this. Really enjoyed this season with most games at 3pm on a Saturday. **** the TV games.

Should get another boost over next few days with it being most folks payday today.

Cast No Shadow

Ann's season ticket message

The subheading of this article on the club homepage says "over 9,000" have been sold, but the article itself says "almost 9,000".

Either way, we're certainly getting there.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

It's staggering isn't it, I don't know how many times I've seen it explained on here. It's mental how little some folk know about what's going on.

The subheading of this article on the club homepage says "over 9,000" have been sold, but the article itself says "almost 9,000".

Noticed that too. All good though

Fxxx the SPFL

I think we will/are through the 10k already possibly just holding back, me and the better half still to renew.

Cast No Shadow

Noticed that too. All good though

They've since changed it, so it's definitely "nearly 9,000".

In what way is it 'concerning'? :lol:

It's still MAY ffs :rofl:

That means we're about 3,500 short of last season's total.  There are still a couple of weeks left for people to renew and there are <200 season tickets available for new purchases of season tickets at the moment.  There will still be plenty of people who will renew before the deadline and other new season ticket holders who will be waiting to see what becomes available after the renewal deadline.  

Absolutely nothing to panic about.  12,500 last time and I can see us reaching 13,500 this time with the extra tickets available in the Roseburn Stand.

Cast No Shadow

Going by the dates of press releases and when phases one and two started and ended last year, we sold about 10,500 during phase one and around 2,000 during phase two.

Given there's still over a week and a half to go of phase one this year and payday was today for many, I reckon we'll be on at least 11,000 come the start of phase two and should have around 13,000 in total by the start of the new season.

Archived