• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking like GGG v Canelo early next year. None of the fighters interested in any other fight.

Haye V Bellew will have a clause that if Haye wins there will be a trilogy. Will only happen if it is close. If haye knocks him out there won't be another fight imo

Hopefully both Haye and Bellew retire after this one regardless of the result, can?t be arsed with either fighter.

Hopefully both Haye and Bellew retire after this one regardless of the result, can?t be arsed with either fighter.

If Haye wins I reckon he will get a crack at Joshua. After he knocks Haye out he will retire.

If Haye wins I reckon he will get a crack at Joshua. After he knocks Haye out he will retire.

Alim, what do you know about Isolate protein?

Thanks.

Alim, what do you know about Isolate protein?

Thanks.

Its just a more concentrated protein source.

Tbh, unless your needing it for specific training purposes then the only thing you need to worry about is the amount of grams of protein in the powder.

Why do you ask anyways Morgan?

Its just a more concentrated protein source.

Tbh, unless your needing it for specific training purposes then the only thing you need to worry about is the amount of grams of protein in the powder.

Why do you ask anyways Morgan?

Thanks.

The jar we have says 20 grams of protein to 29 grams of powder.

Our American friends have send us two massive jars of the stuff and we have been making shakes from it five times a week. They suggested we take it after our exercise which consists of three trips weekly to an outdoor gym [running, cross trainer, bench and weights] and a twice weekly 18km fast walk. We also cycle and swim three times a week but they don't think we need to take the protein drink after this. What do you think?

We've been using it for three weeks now and find we can lift heavier weights easier and for longer and with less muscle pain the next day.

Any advice would be appreciated Alim.

Thanks.

The jar we have says 20 grams of protein to 29 grams of powder.

Our American friends have send us two massive jars of the stuff and we have been making shakes from it five times a week. They suggested we take it after our exercise which consists of three trips weekly to an outdoor gym [running, cross trainer, bench and weights] and a twice weekly 18km fast walk. We also cycle and swim three times a week but they don't think we need to take the protein drink after this. What do you think?

We've been using it for three weeks now and find we can lift heavier weights easier and for longer and with less muscle pain the next day.

Any advice would be appreciated Alim.

You would be better navigating over to the fitness thread at the top of the shed. RS86 is the main man there. What he doesn't know isn't worth knowing.

:thumbsup:

You would be better navigating over to the fitness thread at the top of the shed. RS86 is the main man there. What he doesn't know isn't worth knowing.

:thumbsup:

Cheers.

Samuel Camazzola

After Joshua knocks Haye out, Joshua will retire? I'm sure if that was to happen, Joshua will still have much to prove and bigger pay-days to seek out.

scott herbertson

Streams are hell at the moment and no tv where I am - anyone got any please pm me ( I can't use kodi or vpn)

Henry. Henry.

What channel is it on? I've got CH5 boxing on & its looking pants.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Sky sports action for Burns V Crolla. ITV PPV for Eubank

The finish to the DJ v Borg fight is legit one of the craziest finishes I've ever clapped eyes on in the UFC.

:laugh:

I've watched it about 20 times now and I've still no idea how he did that.

Doesn't seem possible to pick a guy up, slam him, leap over his falling body, transition to an armbar in midair and then land with it locked in tight. Mental.

Whilst Mighty Mouse is undeniably class and one of the best ever, I find it hard to get excited about 12 title defences in the 125 division.

It?s a weak division. It always will be. Better fighters than MM can?t achieve what he has due to the fact other divisions are stacked.

If I played football with 5 year olds I would look better than I really am. :lol:

Not the GOAT for me. Not far off though. He is incredible.

Fight TJ, Cody, Cruz and pull off the same performances and I?ll change my mind.

He's the greatest ever at his weight by light years but the competition is the thinnest in any weight class. Cejudo, Benavidez, Borg and Dodsdon are decent but there's slim pickings beyond that. 

It'll be interesting to see if he's got the balls to fight a bigger guy. I just can't see him being able to hurt Cody, TJ or Cruz.

Interesting to see that Mark Hunt has been removed on medical grounds as headliner of the upcoming UFC even in Sydney and replaced with Werdum to fight Marcin Tybura.

He was quoted in an interview saying that he was slurring his words, his memory was shot and he gets regular headaches and that was the price he's paid for being a fighter.

Now he's saying that's all bollocks, he's been misquoted and he's passed all possible medicals.

He's also posted "**** you Dana, you dog" on Facebook.

Hard to see his ever fighting in the UFC again after this and the fact that he's still suing the UFC and Brock Lesnar.

Looks like he's run his mouth in an interview for whatever reason and the UFC have to publicly be seen to take CTE very seriously so have removed him. Him giving an interview like that combined with the fact that he's suing them and tickets hadn't gone on sale yet and the availability of Werdum after his mismatch v Walt Harris, made it an easy decision. He's blaming Dana and the court case but Dana is a shrewd business man and a sold out Sydney show with Mark Hunt headlining would have been attractive for both of them and the company. Hunt should have kept his trap shut IMO. If he really is having those symptoms then he absolutely should not be fighting.

Hard to see Mark fighting in the UFC again now. He must be mid 40's at least and apart from Derrick Lewis, he's not really beaten anyone of any relevance for years.

Probably Bellator for him.

On 10/9/2017 at 08:09, Sten Guns said:

Whilst Mighty Mouse is undeniably class and one of the best ever, I find it hard to get excited about 12 title defences in the 125 division.

It?s a weak division. It always will be. Better fighters than MM can?t achieve what he has due to the fact other divisions are stacked.

If I played football with 5 year olds I would look better than I really am. :lol:

Fight TJ, Cody, Cruz and pull off the same performances and I?ll change my mind.

rewatch the borg fight and count the amount of mistakes MM makes. 

Yes he is a midget but ****ing hell his MMA intelligence is the best in the game,  his transitions, his level changes. 

Your comparison to playing football with 5 years old is ridiculous :P

2 hours ago, Rastajambo said:

rewatch the borg fight and count the amount of mistakes MM makes. 

Yes he is a midget but ****ing hell his MMA intelligence is the best in the game,  his transitions, his level changes. 

Your comparison to playing football with 5 years old is ridiculous :P

:lol:

I’m not comparing it to playing football with 5 year olds. The point I was making, clearly badly, is that he’s up against far weaker opposition. As such, you naturally look more superior than normal. There is no depth of talent at 125.

I also referred to MM as being “incredible” and “undeniably class”. So it’s fair to say you’re not really grasping what I’m getting at here.

On 09/10/2017 at 08:09, Sten Guns said:

It's only weak cause Mighty Mouse is so dominant.The rest of the fighters stack up well against each other.

2 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

It's only weak cause Mighty Mouse is so dominant.The rest of the fighters stack up well against each other.

It’s not only weak because of him?

Take him away there’s not a single fight isn’t that division that would headline a PPV card. No fight that I would be particularly excited about either. 

They stack up well because they’re all equally average IMO. (In comparison to other divisions).

Whats next for 125? Cejudo getting another shot at MM? Yawn.

Pulev pulls out Joshua fight with a shoulder injury. Takam, world number 3 (36-2) takes his place. 

Another routine victors for Joshua. 

8 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Pulev pulls out Joshua fight with a shoulder injury. Takam, world number 3 (36-2) takes his place. 

Another routine victors for Joshua. 

Pretty rubbish if you’ve got a ticket (although I think he’d have beat pulev comfortably as well) but at least it hasn’t been cancelled altogether

• 3 weeks later...

Genuinely worried for Big Rig tonight.

He's a fat welterweight coming up against a natural light heavy who can cut a whole lot.

Borrachinha is absolutely colossal and is built like a goddam juggernaut. Hendricks already talks like a guy who's been punched in the head too much.

Bisping decision, Cody KO, Joanna decision, Borrachinha KO, Wonderboy decision and Mickey Gall submission.

Gall v Brown was pretty decent. Classic JJ v striker but the striker had significantly more on the ground than Gall had stand up.

Looks like Gall isn't all that after all. He beat up a pretend wrestler and a 21yr old lightweight who took a chance at welterweight. Striking looked limited and he struggled against a proper fighter of his own weight.

I like Randy Brown. Big brawler with a decent all round game. Might struggle against elite wrestlers. 

Shooter McGavin

Conor McGregor making himself the centre of attention for all the wrong reasons.

He really is coming across like a right ned recently. 

15 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Conor McGregor making himself the centre of attention for all the wrong reasons.

He really is coming across like a right ned recently. 

He's an arrogant, unlikeable little prick. 

Shooter McGavin
20 minutes ago, moogsy said:

He's an arrogant, unlikeable little prick. 

Since the build up to the Mayweather fight, he's essentially became a parody of himself and in my opinion he's going a bit stale. Needs to get back to fighting regularly in the UFC. I feel like he's in a dangerous position right now, the fame seems to be really messing him up.

He is a dick he has pretty much taken the joy of the guys win away by making it about him.Swining a lunch at an official ban him for **** sake.

Does anyone really doubt that Anderson Silva has used PEDs throughout his career? Testing has only really gotten super efficient in the last few years. 

Was more of an intelligence test than a drugs test with only the morons getting caught.