Boxing and UFC

Masonic

Looking forward to seeing what Tyrone Woodley decides is racist this time around.

hes going to get choked out early

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hes going to get choked out early

I've seen your predictions before mate - Woodley KO then for me. :laugh:

I'll go Manuwa KO,  Lawler KO, Cyborg KO, Woodley KO as well.

I'm a big fan of Jason Knight as well on the undercard. He's like a mad, rabid ferret. Tough one v Lamas though.

I actually think Moicano will beat Ortega as well. Guess we'll see.

I've seen your predictions before mate - Woodley KO then for me. :laugh:

I'll go Manuwa KO,  Lawler KO, Cyborg KO, Woodley KO as well.

I'm a big fan of Jason Knight as well on the undercard. He's like a mad, rabid ferret. Tough one v Lamas though.

I actually think Moicano will beat Ortega as well. Guess we'll see.

wel see tonight though il bring it back :)

That was careless of Frampton to miss the weight

Not sure how often that happens but don't remember it at this level

Ortega v Moicano was amazing.

Was so close but the BJJ badboy gets another 3rd round stoppage.

He takes a lot of damage and looks like he might lose and then traps them late in fights. Great to watch.

Best I've seen Aljamain by miles.

Looks to have great potential. Barao really going downhill fast and me now

0-3 with my predictions. :laugh:

Garcia Broner about to start on Showtime.

Broner is getting an absolute beating here. Think it will be stopped in the next couple of rounds.

Broner is getting an absolute beating here. Think it will be stopped in the next couple of rounds.

He did well to go 12 rounds, but Garcia was very impressive. Must get the decision.

Lawler and Cyborg win as expected. Back up to 3 out of 7 now for me.

Lawler v Cowboy could have gone either way but i can see why they gave it to RRL.

As for Tonya, that is one tough, tough chick but she's not in Cyborg's class. Remains to be seen if anyone is.

Maia not even slightly close to securing a takedown. Too limited on his feet and Woodley too quick and strong.

Easy win for Woodley.

That was immense.

Greatest of all time. Showed a bit of humility at the end too. Heartbreaking for DC and what the **** was Rogan doing interviewing him after saying repeatedly that he wouldn't do that ever again? Poor from him.

I can see DC retiring now.

Just watched the Jones-Cormier fight. I don't really know much about MMA  and the usual protocols but it seemed like the ref could have jumped in a bit quicker at the end? Cormier took a fair few big shots after he was already out.

He did well to go 12 rounds, but Garcia was very impressive. Must get the decision.

Garcia totally dominated him, he's a special talent. Will be interesting to see if he stays at 140 to try and fight the Crawford-Indongo winner or if he moves back down.

Broner is done as a world class operator, natural talent can only get you so far. If you're not living the life it will catch up with you eventually and it certainly seems to have caught up with him.

Just watched the Jones-Cormier fight. I don't really know much about MMA  and the usual protocols but it seemed like the ref could have jumped in a bit quicker at the end? Cormier took a fair few big shots after he was already out.

Valid opinion.

There's been a bit of criticism at other refs for stopping fights too early recently so BJMcC was likely just making absolutely sure that DC had no way of defending himself.

He's probably the highest rated and respected ref there is. Dana White agreed that it could have been stopped quicker too.

That was immense.

Greatest of all time. Showed a bit of humility at the end too. Heartbreaking for DC and what the **** was Rogan doing interviewing him after saying repeatedly that he wouldn't do that ever again? Poor from him.

I can see DC retiring now.

Looked like a little boy fighting a giant in there.Jones was brilliant now get the Gustafson rematch on **** Lesnar

Garcia totally dominated him, he's a special talent. Will be interesting to see if he stays at 140 to try and fight the Crawford-Indongo winner or if he moves back down.

Broner is done as a world class operator, natural talent can only get you so far. If you're not living the life it will catch up with you eventually and it certainly seems to have caught up with him.

For who? Linares? Lomachenko?

He stood toe to toe with a former champ at 140 and as you say dominated him. Surely he's ready to step up for good.

For who? Linares? Lomachenko?

He stood toe to toe with a former champ at 140 and as you say dominated him. Surely he's ready to step up for good.

Think he'd be to big and powerful for Lomachenko, as good a boxer Loma is. Linares would be a cracking fight but I'd much rather see Garcia in against Crawford, he didn't look a small 140 so reckon it would be a fairly even match up. Only obstacle to that is Garcia is promoted by Al Haymon and Crawford is promoted by Bob Arum who very rarely work together.

Anyone know why DC was pissed off with ref after fight?

Just out it after KO?

He didn't know he'd been knocked out.

DC has since released a statement apologising to Big John. His brain was clearly going to be mush, Joe Rogan has also apologised for interviewing him post knockout.

DC has since released a statement apologising to Big John. His brain was clearly going to be mush, Joe Rogan has also apologised for interviewing him post knockout.

Think there is a good chance he will retire now.Has himself a nice job on FS1 as well anyway.

AlphonseCapone

Jones has been pretty humble in victory but then it's whether you can be humble in defeat that's the big one.

I'd imagine so, it can't be easy giving your all and knowing there's no real chance you'll be number one. He was doing well against Jones without really troubling him. Different levels.

I'd imagine so, it can't be easy giving your all and knowing there's no real chance you'll be number one. He was doing well against Jones without really troubling him. Different levels.

I couldn't believe how small DC looked compared to Jones he just looked a far weaker man.Jones really looks like he could be fighting at heavyweight now.I mean really other than fighting Gus again what's left for Jones at LHW.The guy is amazing he is the best there has ever been.So many great displays.

RustyRightPeg

I couldn't believe how small DC looked compared to Jones he just looked a far weaker man.Jones really looks like he could be fighting at heavyweight now.I mean really other than fighting Gus again what's left for Jones at LHW.The guy is amazing he is the best there has ever been.So many great displays.

Calling out Lesnar was a statement of intent. Although I'd much rather see him fight Gus again...

Would have been good to see Joshua Klitschko II but definitely the right time for him to retire. Shame he won't get a chance to avenge that Fury defeat though.

Think he'd be to big and powerful for Lomachenko, as good a boxer Loma is. Linares would be a cracking fight but I'd much rather see Garcia in against Crawford, he didn't look a small 140 so reckon it would be a fairly even match up. Only obstacle to that is Garcia is promoted by Al Haymon and Crawford is promoted by Bob Arum who very rarely work together.

Thing is Garcia only weighed 145 on the night while Broner was up at 156. Loma might move up to lightweight after his fight tomorrow and there is also Linares back at lightweight as you have mentioned. Garcia has no business fighting someone like Crawford even if it could be agreed - he's not big enough.

loma tonight in the boxing and sugar rashad and mini pettis in the ufc maybe not the crem de la crem but il be tuned in

Slevinkelevra

Crolla v Burns confirmed for october... Cracking fight cant see Ricky winning though and he will probably retire if he loses.

Crolla v Burns confirmed for october... Cracking fight cant see Ricky winning though and he will probably retire if he loses.

should be a decent fight

floyd looking juiced to the gills

I've seen this a few times. Not buying it, Floyd has always had an impressive physique. Why do you think he looks juiced?

I've seen this a few times. Not buying it, Floyd has always had an impressive physique. Why do you think he looks juiced?

just his previous u know failed tests then getting away with it coz the b sample then u know the iv thing before many then now he went flat to ripped in a couple months 7lb of muscle gained at least and thats no even talking about the pill popping before fights and him talking about blood spinning a few years ago where you get extra cells after spinning blood in a machine then puting it back in your body

just his previous u know failed tests then getting away with it coz the b sample then u know the iv thing before many then now he went flat to ripped in a couple months 7lb of muscle gained at least and thats no even talking about the pill popping before fights and him talking about blood spinning a few years ago where you get extra cells after spinning blood in a machine then puting it back in your body

And where's the evidence to back this up?