Boxing and UFC

Masonic

vegas-voss
On 12/04/2024 at 19:54, Greedy Jambo said:

Gaethje V Holloway should be an absolute war at UFC 300, Dana White has agreed to up the win bonuses from 50k to 300k. 

It wasn't really it was clinical from Holloway.I love watching Gaethje but he always seems to come up short against the more technical guys.He just couldn't negate the reach and speed of Holloway ( who I also really like ).Might have been different if Gaethje never got his nose broke at the end of the first.Oliveira fight was the best on the card imo and the women's championship fight was decent too.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seaside Dave

Max is unreal when he's on it. Loved Alex perriera stopping the ref from doing a timeout and one hit and jamal eyes where rolling back of his heed. 

Luckies1874

Very sad news. Willie Limond, at just 45, has passed away

1 hour ago, Luckies1874 said:

Very sad news. Willie Limond, at just 45, has passed away

Terrible news. Fought like a warrior against burns last year. Makes me wonder just how thorough the medicals are on older boxers with him being cleared to fight recently and mid training camp 

4 minutes ago, KG1874 said:

Terrible news. Fought like a warrior against burns last year. Makes me wonder just how thorough the medicals are on older boxers with him being cleared to fight recently and mid training camp 

I did think that when I read the news. Hopefully it was a medical incident not related to his career in the ring though the incidence of these older boxers fighting well into their 40’s and in some cases making comebacks in their 40’s doesn’t sit well with me.

Edited by Tazio

Bivol v beterbiev 

Zhang v wilder 

Dubois v hrgovic 

Ford v Ball 

Richards v Hutchison 

Williams v Sheeraz

All confirmed for June 1. Quality card 

Really hope these boxing  promos become a regular thing. Weird seeing Hearn promote wilder though after all they years tearing into him 

Costanza

On call this weekend and had to jump on a call out, checking social media until resolved and for the Haney v Garcia fight, Garcia has a string quartet in his dressing room pre fight.

:laugh2:

Suppose that's light hearted compared to the stuff he's been coming out with recently which feels like some sort of mental breakdown.

escobri

Found myself awake,so got to watch the fight, good win for Garcia, in what was an entertaining contest. He was a big price for the win aswell, hopefully today is a day for the underdogs. 

20240421_074448.jpg

2 hours ago, escobri said:

Found myself awake,so got to watch the fight, good win for Garcia, in what was an entertaining contest. He was a big price for the win aswell, hopefully today is a day for the underdogs. 

20240421_074448.jpg

The odds were crazy. 22/1 I managed to get Garcia points win. I couldn’t stay up for the fight but just watched the highlights. Never in a million years expected that kinda performance from Garcia after all the nonsense he was talking in the build up. 

If he'd managed to make weight he'd be a belt holder.

But he didn't so all he got was the win.

Diadora Van Basten

I’m quite surprised Garcia beat Haney. Josh Taylor beat Garcia quite easily and Haney destroyed Regis Prograis who gave Taylor a much harder fight.

34 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

I’m quite surprised Garcia beat Haney. Josh Taylor beat Garcia quite easily and Haney destroyed Regis Prograis who gave Taylor a much harder fight.

Not biting!