• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gervonta Davis 2lb overweight and stripped of title.

what is he thinking he was a 1/100 shot tonight to win light work should have made weight

what is he thinking he was a 1/100 shot tonight to win light work should have made weight

Lack of professionalism to be 2lb over. If he's grown out of the weight then he shouldn't be fighting at it. Biggest exposure of his career and he can't make weight.

Lack of professionalism to be 2lb over. If he's grown out of the weight then he shouldn't be fighting at it. Biggest exposure of his career and he can't make weight.

agreed wonder what fight night weights will be i reckon conor prob outweigh floyd by 10 lbs

• 2 weeks later...

Love Mighty Mouse but he's tarnished his legacy a bit by point blank refusing to fight TJ at 125lbs.

Can't help but thinking that TJ would beat him, even after a massive weight cut and he knew it.

MM is great entertainment but his constant moaning that they don't pay him what he's worth doesn't really cut it now that he's refused that fight.

I'm hoping that if he takes care of Borg (who's a great little fighter so it's no foregone conclusion) and he knows that he's got the record, he goes back and accepts Dillashaw's challenge if it's still possible.

Generic Username

Love Mighty Mouse but he's tarnished his legacy a bit by point blank refusing to fight TJ at 125lbs.

Can't help but thinking that TJ would beat him, even after a massive weight cut and he knew it.

MM is great entertainment but his constant moaning that they don't pay him what he's worth doesn't really cut it now that he's refused that fight.

I'm hoping that if he takes care of Borg (who's a great little fighter so it's no foregone conclusion) and he knows that he's got the record, he goes back and accepts Dillashaw's challenge if it's still possible.

Pretty sure that's what he's angling for. Break the record and then take on whoever wants a piece after that. I'd rather see TJ against Garbrant but don't know how far away that is from being a thing again after he messed his back last time round.

Who is all staying up for Golovkin Canelo then?

I'll be watching it live for sure! Haven't been this excited for a fight for some time.

Keep swaying between who I think is going to win, so tough to call.

It's in Vegas so I'd imagine they'd be on somewhere between 4.30-5.30am.

Edited by moogsy

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Who is all staying up for Golovkin Canelo then?

I'll be trying to. At a 30th on Saturday night so hopefully don't get too pissed and can stay up.

I'll be watching it live for sure! Haven't been this excited for a fight for some time.

Keep swaying between who I think is going to win, so tough to call.

It's in Vegas so I'd imagine they'd be on somewhere between 4.30-5.30am.

Best nights boxing for years. Bradley Joe Saunders card on boxnation and Callum Smith card on ITV 4 on Saturday night then GGG v Alvarez in the early hours on Sunday.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Best nights boxing for years. Bradley Joe Saunders card on boxnation and Callum Smith card on ITV 4 on Saturday night then GGG v Alvarez in the early hours on Sunday.

Billy Joe Saunders ;-)

finding it hard to pick a winner, the fact that Ggg hasn't lost a fight. But Canelo has to Mayweather doesn't really help in this one. Canelo on a majority decision.

scott herbertson

Any streams for the smith fight (it's blocked on the itv app and I don't have a tv)

Edited by scott herbertson

Decent fight, Smith a bit disappointing and score card too wide but right decision. May have been an off night, the occasion got to him or those jabs in the 5th did some damage to his breathing but he'll need to improve significantly to win the tournament. The knockdown was an impressive punch though.

Decent fight, Smith a bit disappointing and score card too wide but right decision. May have been an off night, the occasion got to him or those jabs in the 5th did some damage to his breathing but he'll need to improve significantly to win the tournament. The knockdown was an impressive punch though.

His opponent may have exposed a weakness but he also had some chin on him

Can't wait for GGG v Canelo, I think GGG will win because Canelo will tire in the last few rounds. Canelos is tough though, he has great power of his own and picks his punches well.

GGG's biggest weakness for me is when he does go to land a big punch he walks into some hits and I don't think he'll get away with that against Canelo.

Hardest fight either of them have had imo, could be fight of this Century, a Hagler v Hearns type war.

Don't know if I can be arsed staying up to 3:30am to watch it though at this moment. :sad:

Edited by Cruyff Turn

Can't wait for GGG v Canelo, I think GGG will win because Canelo will tire in the last few rounds. Canelos is tough though, he has great power of his own and picks his punches well.

GGG's biggest weakness for me is when he does go to land a big punch he walks into some hits and I don't think he'll get away with that against Canelo.

Hardest fight either of them have had imo, could be fight of this Century, a Hagler v Hearns type war.

Don't know if I can be arsed staying up to 3:30am to watch it though at this moment. :(

Get some Red Bull inside you.

Or a mega coffee

Beating GGG takes bravery as much as skill. I read a piece a couple of days ago when one of his previous opponents said you go into the ring expecting him to be a hard hitter but your still shocked the first time he lands one. The experts reckon he has the power of a man 2 weight divisions higher. Take that and you can concentrate on your own fight.

Tonight is when we find out if GGG is who many people think he is. Most of his fights have been against bums, we'll never know how good he is until he fights a legit P4P fighter. And Canelo more than meets that billing.

First and fourth to GGG , 2nd and 3rd Canelo.

Damn this is an exciting dust up.

Can barely look away.

I think GGG has won the last 4 but not much in them