New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we cut out all the back slappering going on, yes it's a great effort but where were these folk last year when we were on our death bed?

Easy to buy tickets when things are looking up but when it was shite where were all these folk? When it was announced that the game against st Mirren could be our last ever home game and we still couldn't sell it out?

So forgive me for not praising these folks to the hills, yes great effort from the fans but folk falling over themselves to celebrate flickle folk jumping into the bandwagon isn't for me.

I'm pretty sure that the Sell out saints game saw people who couldn't make it buy tickets and the return them so the seats could be resold meaning that the game was over 100% sold out.

Maybe my mind's playing tricks on me

Also New Season Ticket Holders will tend to have been regular pay as you go types as opposed to switching all the way from non-attender to ever present in one move.

Hopefully we'll also see some non-attenders move become occasionals and some occasionals become regulars.

Armadale Jambo

One of the worst 'look at me' posts I've ever read.

For your information, fans of all clubs tend to get excited when they think THEIR club is improving. HMFC is as much THEIR club as it is yours or anybody else's. Who are you to tell anybody when they should buy season tickets or not? I've been going for 45yrs or thereabouts but I've no more right to buy a season ticket than a newcomer. I may have the chance to renew my seat before it's sold to someone else, but anyone can buy a season ticket whilst they are available to be purchased. What exactly is it that you are looking for, some sort of recognition that you're a 'special category of fan' not to be compared with others who weren't there through the bad times? Maybe the club should give you the job of vetting fans before they sell them a 'fickle fan' season ticket. The fickle fan season ticket could be made more expensive because they haven't suffered 'the shite' like you have. Where were all these people last year? WTF type of comment is that, our fans were brilliant last year!!

No doubt you'll be gutted before the Hibs game, as you'll have to queue to get in, suck it up!! I hope we're all queuing and scrambling for tickets and counting loyalty points for years to come.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well said mate

Main - 214

Gorgie - 159

Wheatfield - 316

= 689

We've shifted around 90 tickets since last night which shows that even though the rate at which we are selling tickets is slowing, the demand has not totally abated. With some folk still waiting for payday and others coming back from holidays etc I think the 12k mark is very much in sight.

The Real Maroonblood

For your information, fans of all clubs tend to get excited when they think THEIR club is improving. HMFC is as much THEIR club as it is yours or anybody else's. Who are you to tell anybody when they should buy season tickets or not? I've been going for 45yrs or thereabouts but I've no more right to buy a season ticket than a newcomer. I may have the chance to renew my seat before it's sold to someone else, but anyone can buy a season ticket whilst they are available to be purchased. What exactly is it that you are looking for, some sort of recognition that you're a 'special category of fan' not to be compared with others who weren't there through the bad times? Maybe the club should give you the job of vetting fans before they sell them a 'fickle fan' season ticket. The fickle fan season ticket could be made more expensive because they haven't suffered 'the shite' like you have. Where were all these people last year? WTF type of comment is that, our fans were brilliant last year!!

No doubt you'll be gutted before the Hibs game, as you'll have to queue to get in, suck it up!! I hope we're all queuing and scrambling for tickets and counting loyalty points for years to come.

Great post.

Average Attendance for 2013/14 - 14,126

Average Non Hibs/Celtic Attendance for 2013/14 - 13,541

Last seasons Total: 268,392

Will this be bettered this season? It could well be.

Rabbie_Burns

Hear Hear !

Well after two years in the wilderness after the birth of my son, I can finally afford to come back. Cannae wait for the hobos game now. Bring it on! #revival

Wheatfield

A 60

B 62

C 31

D 11

E 38

F 63

G 43 Total 308 left

Bertie

N 58 (one in N1 N2)

P 28

Q 15

R 12

S 31

T 67 (1 in T1) Total 203

Gorgie

V 54

W 16

Y 27

Z 50 Total 158

Total 669 left

:yas:

Great post!

Average Attendance for 2013/14 - 14,126

Average Non Hibs/Celtic Attendance for 2013/14 - 13,541

Last seasons Total: 268,392

Will this be bettered this season? It could well be.

If we get to 12,000 STs then it will definitely be bettered. For Hibs/Rangers the games are likely to sell out, for the other clubs we will sell an average of 500 or so home end match day briefs as well as hospitality etc so the home crowd would be around 12,800 say minimum for each game.

Add to that away supports something like:

Alloa - 200

Dumbarton - 150

Raith - 700

Livi - 400

QoS - 800

Cowden - 200

Falkirk - 1000

They are just rough guesses on what they would bring (I think QoS could potentially bring a lot more, as could Raith and Livi too but just low estimates). That would mean average crowds of 16,500 for Rangers and Hibs and then over 13,000 for pretty much all the others. I'm guessing we will have an average of about 14,500 this year but a lot will depend on how we are performing for the individual match tickets.

Wheatfield

A 60

B 62

C 31

D 11

E 38

F 63

G 43 Total 308 left

Bertie

N 58 (one in N1 N2)

P 28

Q 15

R 12

S 31

T 67 (1 in T1) Total 203

Gorgie

V 54

W 16

Y 27

Z 50 Total 158

Total 669 left

If this keeps up the dot counters will be out of business for this new season

post-4522-0-60274600-1405438666_thumb.png

Had a gander ( not very often) on Hibs net their take on ST sales is different to say the least :laugh4:http://www.hibs.net/...-Ticket-Numbers

Hearts have probably sold so many because the cost of a season ticket at Tynecastle is ALOT cheaper than Easter road. If we had the same pricing as them then maybe we would have sold a lot more aswell.

:really:

11000 season tickets? Doubt it.

:brucey:

How many time last year did they have "12k" at a game and it was less than 8k?

Nothing to see here, move along

:cornette:

They often had more at their games than we can fit in Tynie :lol:

How many times did they sell 17k +?!

kingantti1874

"How many times did they say 12,000 last season and it was less than 8,000" WTF :rofl: they will literally make up any old shit to mitigate their blatant inferiority :rofl:

scott_jambo

Peterdouglas:

"They've spent years lying about attendances to make themselves out to be bigger than they are. They've told lies about the state of their business. They've lied to their own fans fir years and have even conned them regarding shares.

Excuse me for being a little bit sceptical when they come out with such positive spin."

:rofl: :rofl: ?:rofl: :rofl: ?:rofl: :rofl: ?:rofl: :rofl: ?:rofl: :rofl:

kingantti1874

They often had more at their games than we can fit in Tynie :lol:

How many times did they sell 17k +?!

I'm guessing once - against us

scottish_chicP

Its not an attendance at a game its season tickets sold. Do they honestly think we're just making it up?! :rofl:

Wheatfield

A 62

B 62

C 31

D 7

E 40

F 59

G 45 Total 306

Bertie

N 57

P 27

Q 15

R 11

S 30

T 61 Total 201

Gorgie

V 54

W 18

Y 25

Z 50 Total 158

Total 665 left

whitleybayhearts

The Hobo ST thread is a classic You honestly couldny make that drivel up having a hoot at the desperate hibbys replies they are beyond embarrassment

kingantti1874

Its not an attendance at a game its season tickets sold. Do they honestly think we're just making it up?! :rofl:

Yeah we voluntarily pay more tax just to annoy them... Absolute roasters so they are...

The truth is we DO count tickets sold as opposed to bums on seats ... The really ironic thing is SO DO THEY and every other club in the UK!!! Often they were reporting crowds of 8,000 last season and you'd be lucky if there was 6,000 in the echo dome

In terms of attendance, we count season tickets regardless of whether folk go. I guess last year with so many folk buying extra tickets to keep the club afloat, there might have been a noticeable difference all be it small, between those attending and the actual attendance announced by Scott Wilson. However, as I told the Hobo at work, even taking this into consideration we still had considerably bigger attendances than them.

They are so delusional.

Maybe when they find their allocation for the Derby cut to two sections of the Roseburn.

They will then realize we were telling the truth about ticket sales. :doh:

scott herbertson

Seems Leanns got the mailing list out.

Significantly silent on price...

Rabbie_Burns

Seems Leanns got the mailing list out.

Not exactly the Gettysburg Address is it, makes quite dreary reading tbh. Hibs fans pinning all their hopes on her to lift the club to a higher place, hmmm

Hearts have probably sold so many because the cost of a season ticket at Tynecastle is ALOT cheaper than Easter road. If we had the same pricing as them then maybe we would have sold a lot more aswell.

Just looked on the Hibs Etickets site, their most expensive ticket is ?405, ours is ?410.

Our cheapest tickets are cheaper and we also seem to have a wider range of prices.

Nothing to add other than confirmation really Zebra through today so roll on the season start. Can't f'in wait!!!

Had a gander ( not very often) on Hibs net their take on ST sales is different to say the least :laugh4:http://www.hibs.net/...-Ticket-Numbers

Hearts fan I spoke to today said he bought 4 kids season tickets.

Thing is,its Adults that are using those said tickets,

How many more have, or are doing the very same ?

Anyhoo, woopie****indoo to ther 11k.

Aye, cause you can buy a kids ST and the stewards on the gate will just let you in.

:facepalm:

FFS.

If that's the case one there attempting to defraud the club and b our stewards ain't that stupid.

It is total bullshit. The scanners show what type of ticket it is.

Rabbie_Burns

Would be fraud and our stewards ain't that bloody stupid.

More a case of those thread bare straws being clutched at than the slightest hint of truth in it but then again it's in our DNA :toff:

Dagger Is Back

Aye, cause you can buy a kids ST and the stewards on the gate will just let you in.

FFS.

You can smell it can't you? Losers always look for excuses and blame others. They're getting their ducks all lined up before the season even starts. What a lot of nonsemse

Had a look to see what Hibs prices were.

Most of the stadium is ?405. Just ridiculous prices for the SPL never mind the Championship. Even what I would consider a crap seat (first row behind the goals) is ?355 and that is the cheapest I managed to find.

With there 6000 or so sold @ an average ticket in the region of say ?370 they will probably have brought in Just over 2 million.

With our 11000 sold @ an average of about 300 then we have brought in just over 3 million, with almost double a guaranteed attendance/atmosphere.

Most of the stadium is ?405. Just ridiculous prices for the SPL never mind the Championship. Even what I would consider a crap seat (first row behind the goals) is ?355 and that is the cheapest I managed to find.

With there 6000 or so sold @ an average ticket in the region of say ?370 they will probably have brought in Just over 2 million.

With our 11000 sold @ an average of about 300 then we have brought in just over 3 million, with almost double a guaranteed attendance/atmosphere.

Don't think youre taking concessions into account there, more like ?300 average for them and ?240 for us. Or ?1.8m and ?2.64m

I would imagine they must have kids prices too?

11,000 punters through the door every other week will have hidden benefits to an extent too. We might sell proportionately more kids season tickets than them but we will be introducing the fans of the future will they are pricing them out. These kids will want juice/crisps/programmes and at some point in the future, these kids will become full paying adults so its the long term benefits too.

kingantti1874

A Beaut of a post this one from over the road

The thing with the mentality is this. They would give tickets away for a quid if it meant they could trumpet more sold. :rofl:

It's the nature of the beast. They fume at the mouth over the better infrastructure Hibs have. :wtf: : rofl:

They hate that with a passion. Now we seem to have started to address our problems and maybe, just maybe, get things sorted and produce a competitive team they are panicking. :rofl:"No Sid no we are not - we will absolutely defile you again next season - as we do every season "

Herding together like wildebeest. Ready to twirl and screech that they are big, really big and bigger than a big thing that was really really big one day. And they look at each other their wee pie faces smug with a deluded grin. And they are happy, caught in the mass hysteria of a collective mental daydream.

Huge stands, world cup superstars, hotels and boxes filled with plans, big plans for sure, all dancing in front of them. Soon. Soon the Messiah will come and deliver the promised land.

One of those mutants just tried to claim that 2 or 3 signings will see them with a better squad than us next season :rofl:

Aye ok then pet :lol:

We will absolutely muller these rodents this season!

kingantti1874

One of those mutants just tried to claim that 2 or 3 signings will see them with a better squad than us next season :rofl:

Aye ok then pet :lol:

We will absolutely muller these rodents this season!

20 point gap easily

In a nutshell

Archived