New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

Scottish Football's STs overpriced?

8bqJzwD.jpg

Isn't is sad that ?2m means feck all to Bayern? That is 20% of our turnover!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

If we cut prices wouldn't we be able to offer even lower wages and lose players even earlier? It's great that sides who get millions thrown at them by TV can afford to do this, but we are in a country where our clubs take a financial hit by being successful and qualifying for Europe (St Johnston and Motherwell), so a further drop in income would need to be offset against other income... where's that going to come from?

So how many approx have we sold? 11,500?

Sold over 12 thousand now as we have under 500 seats left to sell in the 3 home stands.

Footballfirst

Sold over 12 thousand now as we have under 500 seats left to sell in the 3 home stands.

We won't really know how many seats are held back until the first league game is put on sale. The difference between the ST's available and the number available for general sale for the Hibs game should give us a better picture of how many seats have been withheld in G, N and T.

That is an amazing effort yet again by the fans. Our backing over the last 18 months has been truly incredible

Phil D. Corners

8bqJzwD.jpg

What 2 million to Uli. About 10% of his tax fraud.

That is an amazing effort yet again by the fans. Our backing over the last 18 months has been truly incredible

Can't be far from 12500

This puts to bed the 3rd biggest argument. Aberdeen wish they were us.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

8bqJzwD.jpg

Not all STs there are ?104 are they?

Rough maths gives that as 10,000 seats, I'm assuming you need to wait for someone to die to get one in there

Wonder what they charge for other sections

Principles behind what Bayern are doing still good. I support charging selectively eg ?20/25 for Man City game but making sure football is for everyone has to be a high priority. Building a community club.

Can't be far from 12500

I'd say it's around 11,500. The club announced at 9:00am on Tuesday 15th July that the 11,000 figure had been reached, at 10:30am that same morning a 'dot count' on JKB showed there were around 850 seasts still available.

Since the 15th we've sold around another 400, so based on these numbers it's still a few hundred short of 12k.

Could be wrong though!

I'd say it's around 11,500. The club announced at 9:00am on Tuesday 15th July that the 11,000 figure had been reached, at 10:30am that same morning a 'dot count' on JKB showed there were around 850 seasts still available.

Since the 15th we've sold around another 400, so based on these numbers it's still a few hundred short of 12k.

Could be wrong though!

Source? Or have you just made a guess.

Could be wrong though!

Just a guess, 13,500 without roseburn and less than 500 left. Took off 500 for hospitality. Numbers however could be a lot of shite

I think that's their lowest priced adult ticket

http://www.fcbayern.de/de/tickets/jahreskarten/

Looking at that they probably have at least another 10,000 paying ?670-700 a skull so plus others on between ?280-500 in the size of their ground I'm sure at the end of the day they don't actually end up "losing" anything

I'm a cynic though

Gregory House M.D.

We haven't sold 12,000 season tickets. If and when we do Hearts will announce it.

kingantti1874

8bqJzwD.jpg

It's of no relevance to Scottish football - we don't have several hundred millions on income to offset the price, no season ticket income = no income and the last hint of quality vanishes from the game...

English football on the other hand..

scott herbertson

11500 would be a huge number for us, with being relegated

Think back to last season - we had a crowd of 11,950 for a league game against ICT, season tickets counted in

With another surge early next month I reckon we will be around the 12,500 mark. After we thrash Sevco and Hibernian in the first two games, that will increase to around 75,000.

Geoff Kilpatrick

With another surge early next month I reckon we will be around the 12,500 mark. After we thrash Sevco and Hibernian in the first two games, that will increase to around 75,000.

You do realise that drivel isn't funny, don't you?

You do realise that drivel isn't funny, don't you?

"Intensely relaxed". Don't think so. You might need a bit of help. Don't worry too much though. I think Sevco might just get promoted with us.

Does that feel better?

Clerry Jambo

I make it

Gorgie 104

Main 150

Wheatfield 217

tot 471

Wheatfield: 216

Gorgie: 104

Bertie: 151

Total: 471

Wheatfield: 216

Gorgie: 104

Bertie: 151

Total: 471

Dot counting is getting easier Clerry as not many dots left to count now.

Clerry Jambo

Bertie 148

Gorgie 100

Wheatfield 201

Total dots left 449

Excellent Munch, I won't even double check

counted them twice just to be sure Clerry.

josey wales

There are 12898 seats identified in the 3 home stands according to e-tickets.

These are broken down as follows.

Wheatfield 5916

Gorgie 3110

Main 3872

If all of these seats were available to buy and we presently have 449 spare, then it follows that we have sold 12449.

There are 12898 seats identified in the 3 home stands according to e-tickets.

These are broken down as follows.

Wheatfield 5916

Gorgie 3110

Main 3872

If all of these seats were available to buy and we presently have 449 spare, then it follows that we have sold 12449.

I would take around 400 off for hospitality and the likes, so just over or just under the 12,000 mark, which is outstanding.

I would take around 400 off for hospitality and the likes, so just over or just under the 12,000 mark, which is outstanding.

Would hospitality seats be shown as available on etickets ?

Would hospitality seats be shown as available on etickets ?

The etickets seating plan shows a big gap where rows 14 to 23 of Section X would be which would be 230 hospitality seats but they will be accounted for in Josey Wales' totals

There may be some other (non padded) seats that are on the seating plan but have been earmarked for hospitality as opposed to being sold.

It does appear that we've now hit the 12k mark, which is fantastic news indeed. I had hoped we would get to 10k, which in itself would have been a great achievement and probably a good bit more than Anne had budgeted for. It will be interesting to hear an official announcement. I know that any STs bought on card transactions will only be released to us on a match by match basis, but the last announcement stated that over half of the sales were cash / cheque / Zebra finance, all of which money is available in full immediately. This is tremendous news as far as the club's cashflow is concerned.

Clerry Jambo

maybe more released.....

Wheatfield: 212

Gorgie: 102

Bertie; 153

Total: 467

Has anyone who renewed, then changed their seats when all the seats were released been sent their new tickets?

Wasn't sure when to expect it and I did it last Monday.

maybe more released.....

Bertie; 153

goal posts moved i never seen that one.

maybe more released.....

Bertie; 153

Wheatfield: 212 (+11)

Gorgie: 102 (+2)

Bertie: 153 (+5)

If we've actually sold 18 less than Munch said that changes everything. There's a ?6,000 gap that's just appeared in the 2014/15 budget. We're doomed! They'll be singing and dancing on the streets of Leith

Gorgie_Rules

Could it become the case that match day tickets could be sold by loyalty points for the Hibs and Rangers games? Madness to think we could even consider that, great effort by all

If we've actually sold 18 less than Munch said that changes everything. There's a ?6,000 gap that's just appeared in the 2014/15 budget. We're doomed! They'll be singing and dancing on the streets of Leith

good point i will now raise this news over at the net they never did delate global hibbey straw clutching at the most extreme a million pound and 30k a month contribution to the cause and all. I Can see onion falling to the mods sword though his time is over.

post-4522-0-01437500-1405972952_thumb.gif

You mean we really are a bunch of no good liars like the Hobbits have been claiming all along?

:sob:

Sidney, Cloudy, Global Hibby and Onion? All the Munch bunch? :unsure:

noe nortonhibby he was the real deal

Guest Bilel Mohsni

noe nortonhibby he was the real deal

So The Munch Bunch:

Norton Hibee

Global Hibee

Cloudy

Sidney

Onion

All created by you. With different email accounts for each. From different internet cafes?

Is that about right, aye? Were you also Cloudy on Hibees Bounce?

Hot since 86

So The Munch Bunch:

Norton Hibee

Global Hibee

Cloudy

Sidney

Onion

All created by you. With different email accounts for each. From different internet cafes?

Is that about right, aye? We're you also Cloudy on Hibees Bounce?

Staggering.

Footballfirst

I've done a rough count on Fester Rd sales over the last couple of days. (fortunately I had the capacity nos for each section from last season's LC Semi).

I make it around 5,800 sold at the moment.

Clerry Jambo

I've done a rough count on Fester Rd sales over the last couple of days. (fortunately I had the capacity nos for each section from last season's LC Semi).

I make it around 5,800 sold at the moment.

That's an amazing amount from the losers.......

Tommy Wiseau

Right, I'm struggling to get my head around this, since I'm feeling poorly.

Based on all this astonishing patter, is Munch Hibs, or just an absolute oddball? Or both?

King Of The Cat Cafe

Has anyone who renewed, then changed their seats when all the seats were released been sent their new tickets?

Wasn't sure when to expect it and I did it last Monday.

Not received mine - changed last Tuesday.

Archived