New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Right, I'm struggling to get my head around this, since I'm feeling poorly.

Based on all this astonishing patter, is Munch Hibs, or just an absolute oddball? Or both?

Unclear. Absolutely. Possibly.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gorgie_Rules

I've done a rough count on Fester Rd sales over the last couple of days. (fortunately I had the capacity nos for each section from last season's LC Semi).

I make it around 5,800 sold at the moment.

:turmoil:

I'm beginning to think hibs are properly messed. Or they're just writing next season off. Only a few hundred more season tickets sold in the last month, must be a problem. No fans, no players and not even playing in a proper hibs kit Roll up Roll up. Must be utter shite being one of them.

Right, I'm struggling to get my head around this, since I'm feeling poorly.

Based on all this astonishing patter, is Munch Hibs, or just an absolute oddball? Or both?

Nah, he's a Jambo who likes to make mischief on skint.net using a variety of aliases by the sounds of it. Tut tut :)

So The Munch Bunch:

Norton Hibee

Global Hibee

Cloudy

Sidney

Onion

All created by you. With different email accounts for each. From different internet cafes?

Is that about right, aye? Were you also Cloudy on Hibees Bounce?

Mi bees Aye or Mi bees No A dinee ken gadgee best ask Mikey Forrester

heartsfc_fan

I've done a rough count on Fester Rd sales over the last couple of days. (fortunately I had the capacity nos for each section from last season's LC Semi).

:laugh:

What a pathetic bunch they are. We've sold twice they have.

Has anyone who renewed, then changed their seats when all the seats were released been sent their new tickets?

Wasn't sure when to expect it and I did it last Monday.

When I changed my seat on Saturday the very pleasant girl on the phone said they were starting to send out the new cards this week.

She said to expect my card around the end of this week or start of next week.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I & prob a good few on here had no idea their S.t. Sales were so low.. Voting with their feet ?.

Was pretty sure they'd have hit about 6.5k. Things are obviously worse than I thought.

Back to 2005

More than I expected! Maybe they keep some aside for hospitality too?

:laugh:

What a pathetic bunch they are. We've sold twice they have.

Every single one of them deserves a medal in my opinion. Feck me, that was some kick in the stones they took.

Sidney, Cloudy, Global Hibby and Onion? All the Munch bunch? :unsure:

2 out of 5 are my work however the damage over at the net is worth it for the damage they tried to cause to my club HMFC.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

2 out of 5 are my work however the damage over at the net is worth it for the damage they tried to cause to my club HMFC.

Didn't you claim to be Sidney, Global and Cloudy on here? Each with a wee :glorious: smiley as you announced it?

rossthejambo

Baffling.

Didn't you claim to be Sidney, Global and Cloudy on here? Each with a wee :glorious: smiley as you announced it?

Pick 2 go on do your best i am undercover Sherlock lol

Geoff Kilpatrick

Are these aliases so deeply undercover that they bought STs for Fester Road? :unsure:

julienbrellier

why would you buy a season ticket if you were a Hibee? 5800 is incredible for a wee team that have underwent years of humiliation and suffering

:jjyay:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Pick 2 go on do your best i am undercover Sherlock lol

You claimed ownership of the three I mentioned.

Sidney - writer of emails

Global - investor of millions

Cloudy - heard about a takeover plan from a golf buddy.

You claimed to be all three, on different occasions on this very forum.

Tommy Wiseau

That deep "undercover" he is naming his "aliases" on a public forum that anyone can read? :lol:

At it.

Footballfirst

I missed a section in their main stand (because the numbering is out of sequence). It's the section around the directors box and is shown as sold out, so we need to add 658 to the total, giving an estimated total of 6,450 sold.

Skivingatwork

I missed a section in their main stand (because the numbering is out of sequence). It's the section around the directors box and is shown as sold out, so we need to add 658 to the total, giving an estimated total of 6,450 sold.

Is that not a hospitality section, therefore showing as sold/unavailable as it is being held back?

Clerry Jambo

Is that not a hospitality section, therefore showing as sold/unavailable as it is being held back?

That was my understanding

That deep "undercover" he is naming his "aliases" on a public forum that anyone can read? :lol:

A tit.

ftfy

All roads lead to Gorgie

I thought our club was above this nonsence. Well there you go. !!!

MrWinningSmith

A couple of my Hibee "friends" on Facebook were ranting today about the price of their season tickets and were asking if anyone had a student card they could use for cheaper tickets... The club is truly rotten to the core.

A couple of my Hibee "friends" on Facebook were ranting today about the price of their season tickets and were asking if anyone had a student card they could use for cheaper tickets... The club is truly rotten to the core.

I can just see them going to the ticket office, not only with someone else's photo card, but also giving their own name. Epic fail.

The Great Khali

I got my new card today.

Firstly :jjyay:

However, my card has a brand new reference number on it, even though I ordered it through my original number.

And when I log into my old reference number on the laptop it's wiped out all my points from last season.

I'm so confused :(

I got my new card today.

Firstly :jjyay:

However, my card has a brand new reference number on it, even though I ordered it through my original number.

And when I log into my old reference number on the laptop it's wiped out all my points from last season.

I'm so confused :(

The ticket office staff have been diamonds. A slight oversight they will correct for you, matey. :thumbsup:

Clerry Jambo

Up & down again

B 143

G 96

W 194

T 433

Wheatfield: 189

Gorgie: 98

Bertie: 145

Total: 432

My manager who is a massive Hibby told me yesterday that she has got a new season ticket under her partners name, as her partner is old enough for a concession! So it's seems like they're at it all over the place!

The Great Khali

The ticket office staff have been diamonds. A slight oversight they will correct for you, matey. :thumbsup:

Aye I figured as much, just wondered if it had happened to anyone else.

The ticket office staff :wub:

I can't be the only one tempted to claim on here I am several hibs.net usernames just to get some real hibbies banned from there for shits and giggles surely? :pleasing:

julienbrellier

quick question: Are people receiving new cards this season? I have had the same one for a few years now and assumed that they would just update it again. I ask because I have yet to receive any new card yet so am a little worried. I renewed about 3 weeks ago

quick question: Are people receiving new cards this season? I have had the same one for a few years now and assumed that they would just update it again. I ask because I have yet to receive any new card yet so am a little worried. I renewed about 3 weeks ago

You won't get a new one unless you've moved your seat.

definitely time to PANIC!

My manager who is a massive Hibby told me yesterday that she has got a new season ticket under her partners name, as her partner is old enough for a concession! So it's seems like they're at it all over the place!

Is she in a same sex relationship, or does she look like a man?

You won't get a new one unless you've moved your seat.

I got one without moving, but that was only because the barcode was fading on my current one.

I got one without moving, but that was only because the barcode was fading on my current one.

Ok. Unless your old card is knackered or you've moved your seat, you won't get a new card....

Is she in a same sex relationship, or does she look like a man?

Same sex relationship, but I could kinda answer the question by saying both!

Ok. Unless your old card is knackered or you've moved your seat, you won't get a new card....

Except here is me who fits into those categories with a brand new card today...

Except here is me who fits into those categories with a brand new card today...

Lucky you....

Quick question regarding season tickets,see if you have a season ticket can you let someone else use it, for example an u12 card being used by an adult,or an oap being used by an adult or u12.

Shanks said no

Quick question regarding season tickets,see if you have a season ticket can you let someone else use it, for example an u12 card being used by an adult,or an oap being used by an adult or u12.

Yes all you need to do is get it upgraded for the match in the ticket office. They will issue you with a ticket and you pay the difference in the match cost. When my dad was ill we regularly upgraded his ticket from an OAP to an adult

Archived