New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scott herbertson

So less the 860 that are available now that is 11,390 sold FF.

That sounds more likely than the 12000 figures

still top notch if true. Even with some held back for other reasons I would expect an 11000 announcement tomorrow

hector reva

When we sell out where's all the "waiting on Rudi coming back" people gonna go ?

Clerry Jambo

Bertie 265

Gorgie 206

Wheatfield 396

Total 867

Wheatfield: 384

Gorgie: 207

Willie: 230

Total: 821

Shanks said no

When we sell out where's all the "waiting on Rudi coming back" people gonna go ?

They will be in the School End and Cat B season tickets will be renamed "Skacel's" for the one season

Gorgie_Rules

Cant see category B season tickets being put on sale now, this would have been announced at the launch (granted the club never expect such a demand).

I think the club will leave the roseburn for walk ups. Is it possible to just give away sides (minus hibs) the one section?

As mentioned earlier in thread i wonder how much the club forecasted for. An extra 2500 at a rough average of ?200 is an extra ?500k

They will be in the School End and Cat B season tickets will be renamed "Skacel's" for the one season

great marketing idea!

If at all possible we should look at Cat B's. Strike while the iron is hot and all that. A poor or mediocre start to the season will soon see the demand for tickets dissipate

There are a number of seats withheld in sections A front, D back, G front, N1/2/3, T1/2/3 and X for hospitality, media, security and poor sight lines. I'd estimate that there are 12,250 seats available for STs.

Looking at eTickets it seems as if they have now released all the seats that are normally held back for security reasons.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Looking at eTickets it seems as if they have now released all the seats that are normally held back for security reasons.

Maybe without Celtic visiting, they didn't deem a mank-barrier necessary?

Don't know if this is the best place to ask a couple of questions relating to seats/ST's, but here goes.

I'm considering buying a couple of tickets, one for me one for others to use, either friends or family who can't go every week.

Does the other ticket need to be registered to someone, or can I have two in my name?

And what happens with regard to loyalty points etc with the second ticket?

And, what's section T2 in the Bertie like? Do most folk stand? do you get wet if it rains? Is it a decent view?

Cheers.

Don't know if this is the best place to ask a couple of questions relating to seats/ST's, but here goes.

I'm considering buying a couple of tickets, one for me one for others to use, either friends or family who can't go every week.

Does the other ticket need to be registered to someone, or can I have two in my name?

And, what's section T2 in the Bertie like? Do most folk stand? do you get wet if it rains? Is it a decent view?

Cheers.

I'd put the second ticket in someone else's name so they get the LPs. You won't be given double if it's in your name.

Can't answer Q2

Are there (m)any groups of seats together in the Wheatfield? A couple of small groups of us looking to sit together but that sounds as likely as H1B5 having a manager for longer than a season.

5 together in section B of Wheatfield or 4 in one row & 3 directly in row in front.

frank skinner

Cheers.

Yes,yes, and yes again.

Bought one for my laddie today. He was unimpressed til he found out it was his private seat and now he's delighted.

Cheers.

I loved T2 when I had a season ticket in there. I was about 6 rows back, in a row behind what seemed to be a lot of Locke's best mates - he stood with them one game when Killie weren't playing.

Stood lost of the time and didn't get rained on where I was - which was just diagonally behind the dug out.

I'd get a season ticket there again if I ever get back up the road.

Only thing I'd say is I like being quite close to the pitch, which not all folks do. And I was quite close but still got a decent view of the action of the whole pitch.

scott herbertson

A jumbo number to have flown of the shelf.

Boeing to be a great turn out on match days

Armadale Jambo

OK, thats me purchased 2 x ST for section F this year. Bye Bye main stand, it's been memorable :2thumbsup:

Wheatfield: 384

Gorgie: 207

Willie: 230

Total: 821

Well dot counting leading up to each home game this season will be a lot easier Clerry as no so many dots to count.

post-4522-0-62900900-1405355307_thumb.png

Clerry Jambo

Well dot counting leading up to each home game this season will be a lot easier Clerry as no so many dots to count.

Feckin hope so munch plus maroon dots wid make the job more pleasant aswell

Footballfirst

I can't see the dots on my mobile but if you want to check a couple of unpopular areas you might be able to confirm.

There is a block of 30 seats in the back corner of T3 and a block of 105 in N3 closest to the Roseburn. If there are no green dots in those areas then they haven't been released.

I can't see the dots on my mobile but if you want to check a couple of unpopular areas you might be able to confirm.

There is a block of 30 seats in the back corner of T3 and a block of 105 in N3 closest to the Roseburn. If there are no green dots in those areas then they haven't been released.

They are still unreleased.

Footballfirst

They are still unreleased.

Cheers! I'll be able to check myself when I'm back from holiday tomorrow.

A - 68

B - 73

C - 35

D - 16

E - 52

F - 77

G - 52

Wheatfield - 373

N1 - 3

N2 - 3

N3 - 54

P - 32

Q - 20

R - 15

S - 42

T1 - 4

T2 - 8

T3 - 64

Main - 245

V - 67

W - 20

X - 17

Y - 40

Z - 50

Gorgie - 194

Total - 812

The uptake has been incredible. Far greater than I expected. I'm astonished. Great stuff.

frank skinner

Thanks, that rules that out then!

There's also a lot of old skool Hearts in there.I hear that Lockes family asked to be moved,due to the abuse him and Brown got.

So can anyone educate me as to how many we reckon we've sold? (Approx of course)

Cheers

Clerry Jambo

So can anyone educate me as to how many we reckon we've sold? (Approx of course)

Cheers

Pure guesswork mate but we cant be far short of 11K

Feckin hope so munch plus maroon dots wid make the job more pleasant aswell

We need to organise a whip round so we can supply you with a magnifying Glass Clerry.

Pure guesswork mate but we cant be far short of 11K

Ooooft! That's unreal. We've got to be lookin at 12k before the season starts eh?

Talk about a revitalised club!!

Roseburn by the sounds of it!

Please leave one spare ticket for me coming across from Belgium at least once a month and my Belgian mate will have the other home game :)

I'm so glad the buying of season tickets was extended by 2 days as it gave me the chance to buy a seat where i wanted for the discount price.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Trying & failing to get three together in Section G, seems to be a few single seats though.

The uptake has been incredible. Far greater than I expected. I'm astonished. Great stuff.

Plaudits to you. Seem to remember you were a bit dismissive of some of us who thought this would happen rather than just hoped.

I expect it is seriously good news financially as well as others have suggested. With us having been relegated my pick is that we would have accounted for 8,000 sales maximum in the budget.

I echo the praises extended here to the hard worhing staff. Expect they are really enjoying it though.

One of them with artistic flair should start beavering away on a maroon and white sign which reads SEASON TICKETS - SOLD OUT.

Plaudits to you. Seem to remember you were a bit dismissive of some of us who thought this would happen rather than just hoped.

I expect it is seriously good news financially as well as others have suggested. With us having been relegated my pick is that we would have accounted for 8,000 sales maximum in the budget.

Agreed. We will surely have budgeted on conservative estimates, both in terms of ST sales and average gates including walk-ups. The extra ST sales must be a major bonus, whether that allows us to invest more on the football budget now, or maybe to hold some money back for one or two signings in the Jan window if necessary.

Rabbie_Burns

I'm so glad the buying of season tickets was extended by 2 days as it gave me the chance to buy a seat where i wanted for the discount price.

you've very likely got a few posters on here to thank for that transpiring mitch, whether that was their intented outcome or not of course is another matter altogether :)

I have to admit I thought we would maybe hit 10k sales and that would be phenomenal, to even be talking about 12k is just unbelievable. The revival truly is off to a fantastic start, just hope we can play the style of football and get the results that will keep the momentum going from strength to strength. I've remarked on this before, but has there ever been a club relegated from the SPL that has enjoyed such a feel good factor as we are experiencing at the moment?

julienbrellier

I have to admit I thought we would maybe hit 10k sales and that would be phenomenal, to even be talking about 12k is just unbelievable. The revival truly is off to a fantastic start, just hope we can play the style of football and get the results that will keep the momentum going from strength to strength. I've remarked on this before, but has there ever been a club relegated from the SPL that has enjoyed such a feel good factor as we are experiencing at the moment?

No there's not. The togetherness at the club right now cannot and has not been matched by any other club in Scotland. We are in a unique situation no doubt, but other clubs (Hibs for example) would have just folded and crumbled, walking away in their droves.

No there's not. The togetherness at the club right now cannot and has not been matched by any other club in Scotland. We are in a unique situation no doubt, but other clubs (Hibs for example) would have just folded and crumbled, walking away in their droves.

Well you are spot on regarding Hibs, just look at their ST sales since they were relegated. The contrast between us and them is incredible. They are still looking for who to point the finger of blame at for their predicament (Petrie, Farmer, Butcher, Hearts etc.) when they should be looking in their collective manky mirrors.

Clerry Jambo

A - 68

B - 73

C - 35

D - 16

E - 52

F - 77

G - 52

Wheatfield - 373

N1 - 3

N2 - 3

N3 - 54

P - 32

Q - 20

R - 15

S - 42

T1 - 4

T2 - 8

T3 - 64

Main - 245

V - 67

W - 20

X - 17

Y - 40

Z - 50

Gorgie - 194

Total - 812

Wheatfield: 362

Gorgie: 180

Bertie: 237

Total: 779

JamboRossi79

Cheers.

Where about in T2 ? Most folk don't stand, the only ones that do seen to behind the away dugout. You only get wet depending on which way wind blows. We are in second row and get wet if the wind blows towards but other than that it is fine. You get a decent view of the pitch the only bit you can't really see is the far corner flag.

scott herbertson

Wheatfield: 362

Gorgie: 180

Bertie: 237

Total: 779

so we have sold around 304 today - very good going!

Archived