New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield - 277

Gorgie - 140

Main - 183

Total - 600

Big thanks to all who have purchased season tickets, it will make dot counting pretty easy for league games this season. Cup games will provide more of a challenge for us dot counters.

Looks like 179 season tickets sold in last 2 days.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield - 277

Gorgie - 140

Main - 183

Total - 600

Big thanks to all who have purchased season tickets, it will make dot counting pretty easy for league games this season. Cup games will provide more of a challenge for us dot counters.

Hold it mainstand remember the Roseburn will be opening up I would imagine, that'll keep you on yir toes

Clerry Jambo

Hope you are right Clerry, won't mind having to count dots in Roseburn.

Done - your first name on the rota

PS You could also head over to the losers ticketing site and do us a quick "dot count" if you're up to zilch tonight.... :challenge2:

Don Roberto

:lol: not everyone's life revolves around Hearts.

I know you are tired so I will pretend that you didn't say that

Guest Bilel Mohsni

That's interesting. My mum and dad's neighbour was telling my dad how he buys a concession ticket for Easter road instead of an adult one as it is all self scan. So unlike at Tynecastle where each ticket is checked, you can do what you want at Easter road.

A Hibby from my work has been using a kid's. Season ticket for the past three seasons... He's 24/5

True story.

A Hibby from my work has been using a kid's. Season ticket for the past three seasons... He's 24/5

True story.

To be fair, most of them probably have IQ levels of a child.

They want their doe back, huh? I guess it is awfy deer.

Yes and I think the chances of the Hobbits seeing any ray of light, for me, are a far way away. So, time for a wee skinny latte. Doh!

Yes and I think the chances of the Hobbits seeing any ray of light, for me, are a far way away. So, time for a wee skinny latte. Doh!

They are getting angry now that Petrie has not gone.

They are getting angry now that Petrie has not gone.

But didn't they replace him as CEO with a female, dear?

bigis semiauskas

Listen! To all the imposters there's only one dot counter, step forward clerry Jambo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King Of The Cat Cafe

A few bum notes there. Or maybe just a few notes from the bums.

Clerry Jambo

Could we refrain from counting the dots at ER.

Cheers.

Be quiet you..........

Be quiet you..........

Serious though, what's the point?

Can't we just be happy that we've done so well? What's the need in obsessing over them.

Serious though, what's the point?

Can't we just be happy that we've done so well? What's the need in obsessing over them.

. It's funny as ****?

Wheatfield - 277

Gorgie - 140

Main - 183

Total - 600

Wheatfield 274

Gorgie 130

Bertie 181

Total 585

Shows you that we are still shifting them, even at the slower rate. Reckon 12,000 mark can't be far away.

Wheatfield 274

Gorgie 130

Bertie 181

Total 585

Shows you that we are still shifting them, even at the slower rate. Reckon 12,000 mark can't be far away.

Anybody know what the total number of seats available to purchase at the start was? According to Wikipedia the Roseburn hold about 3400 but there are also 1pprox 130 odd seats in the Main stand which are kept back? Not to mention the hospitality seats in the Gorgie.

Anybody know what the total number of seats available to purchase at the start was? According to Wikipedia the Roseburn hold about 3400 but there are also 1pprox 130 odd seats in the Main stand which are kept back? Not to mention the hospitality seats in the Gorgie.

Think there are approximately 300 hospitality seats in the Gorgie .

mulleted_jambo

This is really frustrating. Trying to get three seats together in G, there's about 40-odd seats available but they're all single seats dotted about the place! Be handy if you could set up an automatic alert of some kind if seats become available.

There are three seats in row 17 that only have individual seats in between them. Obviously not as ideal as three together but I'm sure if you bought them whoever is on their own wouldn't mind moving up one seat.

There are also 5 or so seats together right at the back of F. Not a bad place to sit.

Tynecastle now roughly holds 16,800 with some seats removed in recent years. 3,400 off the total for the Roseburn means we have 13,400 available. Approx 200 seats in the top corners of the upper tier of the main stand are not released due to restricted view and likewise for about 70 seats in the lower corner of section N. As has been said above there are roughly 300 corporate seats in the Gorgie and I would hazard a guess at another 250 in the main stand for directors (and including the Robbo Lounge etc).

That would mean we have a grand total of 12,580 available. With only 585 STs left, that would mean we must be very, very close to the 12k announcement!

King Of The Cat Cafe

Think there are approximately 300 hospitality seats in the Gorgie .

Out of curiosity, is there a live action feed from the TV cameras to monitors inside the hospitality suites?

Out of curiosity, is there a live action feed from the TV cameras to monitors inside the hospitality suites?

Don't think so, not sure you are even allowed to freely walk in and out of the suite during games. Could be wrong there though as I've only been once!

Tynecastle now roughly holds 16,800 with some seats removed in recent years. 3,400 off the total for the Roseburn means we have 13,400 available. Approx 200 seats in the top corners of the upper tier of the main stand are not released due to restricted view and likewise for about 70 seats in the lower corner of section N. As has been said above there are roughly 300 corporate seats in the Gorgie and I would hazard a guess at another 250 in the main stand for directors (and including the Robbo Lounge etc).

That would mean we have a grand total of 12,580 available. With only 585 STs left, that would mean we must be very, very close to the 12k announcement!

Pretty good estimation I reckon

Another 9 sold as I make it 576 left. This 12k announcement cannot be far away...

Teuchterjambo

Wheatfield - 254

Gorgie - 128

Main - 183

Total - 565

If this is really the case then they have to open sections of Roseburn to home support. There are many for whatever reason can't buy season tickets but are loyal fans and the club can't just abandon them and lose them. It is also a great opportunity to offer concessions to the young supporters of the future.

If we do not do this just to pander to Huns and Hobos it is quite shameful.

King Of The Cat Cafe

If this is really the case then they have to open sections of Roseburn to home support. There are many for whatever reason can't buy season tickets but are loyal fans and the club can't just abandon them and lose them. It is also a great opportunity to offer concessions to the young supporters of the future.

That gets it said.

Edited to ask: Should ST holders be encouraged to release their seats back for home game they cannot attend?

Clerry Jambo

Roseburn will be open mate apart from rangers and loser gemmes

That gets it said.

Edited to ask: Should ST holders be encouraged to release their seats back for home game they cannot attend?

Hopefully Hearts will set up some sort of scheme to do this. Maybe sell them via a section of the website and take a small fee.

Teuchterjambo

That gets it said.

Definitely ... every time the club manage to resell your ticket it is like a donation ... just no reason not to do it.

Teuchterjambo

Roseburn will be open mate apart from rangers and loser gemmes

I hope so but I would go further and deny them both the full stand as long as it looks like we can fill a couple of sections.

MrWinningSmith

Anyone heard how much our smelly neighbours have sold?

Best not to mention them on here " the undercover hobos " will be on your back for mentioning them they get upset and will troll you. :toff: we are watching.

Dagger Is Back

That gets it said.

I suggested to David Southern 18 months ago that this possibility needed to be highlighted to supporters. I suggested that it be included in the ST pack for this season and communicated much better.

I'm not sure why it doesn't appear to have happened and I couldn't get an answer from him when I asked.

There's an option called ticket exchange and ticket forwarding on the e tickets part of your account now.

I'm hoping they have something in the pipeline and that David couldn't tell me as it wasn't quite ready to roll.

Geoff Kilpatrick

With regard to the Roseburn, could the club sell a "flexi" 5 ticket package for a small discount for Category B games? You buy in advance, get 5 ticket codes and use them all at once or spread out over a number of games.

It looks like our numbers will be closer to Rangers than Hibs numbers are to us

I suggested to David Southern 18 months ago that this possibility needed to be highlighted to supporters. I suggested that it be included in the ST pack for this season and communicated much better.

I'm not sure why it doesn't appear to have happened and I couldn't get an answer from him when I asked.

There's an option called ticket exchange and ticket forwarding on the e tickets part of your account now.

I'm hoping they have something in the pipeline and that David couldn't tell me as it wasn't quite ready to roll.

Even for those that did know, it was often a pain in the arse contacting the club to tell them. I think if they had an email address that you had confidence in messages being read then this would be a simple way to let them know which seats can be resold.

The Real Maroonblood

Even for those that did know, it was often a pain in the arse contacting the club to tell them. I think if they had an email address that you had confidence in messages being read then this would be a simple way to let them know which seats can be resold.

The email suggestion is a good idea..

MrWinningSmith

With regard to the Roseburn, could the club sell a "flexi" 5 ticket package for a small discount for Category B games? You buy in advance, get 5 ticket codes and use them all at once or spread out over a number of games.

The club should defiantly look into this.... I think it would a great incentive to people who can't afford season tickets or can only travel to a handful of games.

Biffa Bacon

You might have something here GK, how would the code be translated into a ticket/seat? You could not just turn up on match day as all the seats may have been sold. Would you need to trade in a code each time at the TO, or could it be done online?

Geoff Kilpatrick

You might have something here GK, how would the code be translated into a ticket/seat? You could not just turn up on match day as all the seats may have been sold. Would you need to trade in a code each time at the TO, or could it be done online?

I'm thinking online that in the payment stage you use one or more of your codes instead, which you have prepaid for. The deal would be that you get x% off for buying upfront but you have to redeem online as it is a cheaper cost to serve and avoids arbitrage.

Hopefully Hearts will set up some sort of scheme to do this. Maybe sell them via a section of the website and take a small fee.

Definitely worth considering, but need to think out the implications. No point in Hearts offering unused season ticket spaces for a small fee if that means they lose out on full price walk-up tickets.

Dagger Is Back

I can't remember the exact numbers but there were hundreds, the low hundreds, of tickets resold by the club for the first derby of last year .

200 at say even ?20 a pop, for 4 Cat A games is ?16k. Not an insignificant amount.

Definitely worth considering, but need to think out the implications. No point in Hearts offering unused season ticket spaces for a small fee if that means they lose out on full price walk-up tickets.

Won't be an issue as we will sell out every home game :jjyay:

Won't be an issue as we will sell out every home game :jjyay:

I was forgetting that

:vrface:

Jambo 4 Ever

It looks like our numbers will be closer to Rangers than Hibs numbers are to us

How many have rangers sold?

Archived