New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rossthejambo

The club wasn't being "run by impostors" last season. The club was in dire straits, and was being run by administrators who made it clear that without as much income as possible, the club would die.

You mean Bryan Jackson wasn't telling Locke to keep playing Borat from Kazakhstan up front?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Limited availability eh? How about cutting Sevco's allocation instead as they are boycotting anyway?

Geoff Kilpatrick

You mean Bryan Jackson wasn't telling Locke to keep playing Borat from Kazakhstan up front?

If only.

Limited availability eh? How about cutting Sevco's allocation instead as they are boycotting anyway?

This is where I am at Geoff.

And it isnt about getting one over Sevco/the Hobos, its about catering for demand of our own fans.

Already it is difficult for say 3 mates to get decent seats together, I think we should open up 2 sections of the Roseburn for season tickets pronto. People say that the segragation means we will lose money against Sevco and maybe the Hobos but there will be potentially extra income generated for all the other games against the other teams.

In any event there is no guarantee that sevco will sell out if there is some sort of boycot, which of course we dont know wont happen.

Lets look after for and cater for our own fans first. If that means we restrict the amount of away fans for the bigger games, so be it. It can only benefit us overall in any event.

"Hearts supporters' insatiable desire to join the revival and back the team this Championship campaign shows no sign of ending"

Fantastic!

Fantastic work by the marketing team also, their engagement on Twitter and the like has had a positive effect on sales I'm sure.

We will probably sell another 500 on so at most. No reason for folk to wait until tomorrow to pay extra money for a more limited choice seat.

It's great news. I would imagine last season's sales were probably affected by being a lot more expensive by the time BDO came in. My ticket this year was nearly a hundred quid less.

Clerry Jambo

The club wasn't being "run by impostors" last season. The club was in dire straits, and was being run by administrators who made it clear that without as much income as possible, the club would die.

My apologies, but whatever Hearts fans all over the world have done their bit to get us out the mess the "imposters" put us in. Anyway this is a positive thread.

The Treasurer

And it isnt about getting one over Sevco/the Hobos, its about catering for demand of our own fans.

Already it is difficult for say 3 mates to get decent seats together, I think we should open up 2 sections of the Roseburn for season tickets pronto. People say that the segragation means we will lose money against Sevco and maybe the Hobos but there will be potentially extra income generated for all the other games against the other teams.

In any event there is no guarantee that sevco will sell out if there is some sort of boycot, which of course we dont know wont happen.

Lets look after for and cater for our own fans first. If that means we restrict the amount of away fans for the bigger games, so be it. It can only benefit us overall in any event.

I still think the best option is to keep the Roseburn Stand for walk-up's. If the team are doing well/winning then these will sell

Just changed from Section S to Section R. Thanks to ticket office for speedy service.

If your looking to swap seats does it have to be done over the phone? Can't find an option on line to do it.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Just changed from Section S to Section R. Thanks to ticket office for speedy service.

Thats great and i would appreciate it if you could keep the noise behind me down to a minimum :snobby:

Fort Vallance

H1b5 don't sell their allocation anyway. Unless there's a party planned

Walter Bishop

H1b5 don't sell their allocation anyway. Unless there's a party planned

Did someone say party................

8XlzcQo.jpg

mulleted_jambo

If your looking to swap seats does it have to be done over the phone? Can't find an option on line to do it.

You have to do it on the phone or in the ticket office. No option online.

Great sales so far hopefully a lot of people take advantage of the last day of cheaper prices and we get over the 12,000 mark. IMO we simply have to cut the allocation and sell season tickets in the Roseburn if possible. We have been allowed to do it against the old firm in the past and if my memory serves me right they were always pretty quiet when they only had two sections.

Wheatfield

A 70

B 70

C 38

D 15

E 44

F 62

G 47 Total 346

Bertie

N 58

P 24

Q 15

R 12

S 39

T 73 Total 221

Gorgie

V 66

W 13

Y 32

Z 47 Total 178

Total 745 left

Jambo-monkey74, the atmosphere is brilliant. If you don't want any injuries stay away from the stairs when we score against h1b5.

You have to do it on the phone or in the ticket office. No option online.

Great sales so far hopefully a lot of people take advantage of the last day of cheaper prices and we get over the 12,000 mark. IMO we simply have to cut the allocation and sell season tickets in the Roseburn if possible. We have been allowed to do it against the old firm in the past and if my memory serves me right they were always pretty quiet when they only had two sections.

Agree.

We need to get as many Jambos rammed into Tynecastle as possible.

I phoned to swap seats yesterday and I got my new card in this morning. Great service from the ticket office.

chester copperpot

I phoned to swap seats yesterday and I got my new card in this morning. Great service from the ticket office.

Is there a direct number I can call mate?

Cannae phone 08 numbers with my shitty contract!

A free phone number instead of a premium rate? Not a proper Hearts man, IMO.

I don't know any number other than the 08 one, sorry.

The Real Maroonblood

Do you not have access to a land line?

chester copperpot

Do you not have access to a land line?

Sorry I asked, and no, I wouldn't have asked otherwise!

The Real Maroonblood

Sorry I asked, and no, I wouldn't have asked otherwise!

Borrow a mobile from someone.

Yes this is where I am now, the demands of our own fans must be met first, the loss of revenue from the Hibs and Sevco games will easily be covered over the season by the sales of season tickets to our own fans

If there is a demand from our own fans to buy season tickets then they should be given that opportunity, when Rangers reduced our ticket allocation for Ibrox in the 80s & 90s they were only interested in the demands of there own support.

That demand for season tickets from our own fans is about to be tested shortly and in my opinion we must look at the bigger picture, ie if Rangers are back in admin or if we have won the league before they play us on the last day of the season how many of the Hun glory hunters will travel to Tynecastle to watch us collect the trophy, because lets be honest there is a fantastic chance of that being a likely scenario.

chester copperpot

Borrow a mobile from someone.

Och it's no that important chief, can wait till I get back to my flat, just wanted to do it this morning that's all as I noticed a seat close to some buddies that's all.

Should've just got my seat there in the first place, arse that I am!

MrWinningSmith

I wonder how many our smelly neighbours have sold since their cry of desperation?

Och it's no that important chief, can wait till I get back to my flat, just wanted to do it this morning that's all as I noticed a seat close to some buddies that's all.

Should've just got my seat there in the first place, arse that I am!

Depending on what phone you have, download the "we Q 4 u" app on the apple App Store, input the number and it should redirect your call to a free phone number that would be included in your contract!

Edit just tried the number on the app and it's not on their database, but I would still download the app for future 08 numbers!

chester copperpot

Depending on what phone you have, download the "we Q 4 u" app on the apple App Store, input the number and it should redirect your call to a free phone number that would be included in your contract!

Edit just tried the number on the app and it's not on their database, but I would still download the app for future 08 numbers!

Got a direct number from one of the less cheeky hearts supporters on FB chief ;)

davemclaren

Only on JKB could someone find a reason to be negative about record ST sales

I'm sure these people will post elsewhere as well. :)

It is an interesting point; club on death's door and a rallying cry to save hearts with less tickets sold than this season in the championship. It just goes to show that a lot of people like a 'movement' to get behind ("the revival") but more importantly will get on board if they think we're going to win a lot of games.

Exactly. It just shows how people view Hearts.

:wow:

Unreal, eh? I'm sure that Bryan Jackson was telling Locke who to pick/sign.

TPC bossing this.

We will probably sell another 500 on so at most. No reason for folk to wait until tomorrow to pay extra money for a more limited choice seat.

I'm not so sure. I think we are going to sell out.

Can we cut out all the back slappering going on, yes it's a great effort but where were these folk last year when we were on our death bed?

Easy to buy tickets when things are looking up but when it was shite where were all these folk? When it was announced that the game against st Mirren could be our last ever home game and we still couldn't sell it out?

So forgive me for not praising these folks to the hills, yes great effort from the fans but folk falling over themselves to celebrate flickle folk jumping into the bandwagon isn't for me.

One of the worst 'look at me' posts I've ever read.

For your information, fans of all clubs tend to get excited when they think THEIR club is improving. HMFC is as much THEIR club as it is yours or anybody else's. Who are you to tell anybody when they should buy season tickets or not? I've been going for 45yrs or thereabouts but I've no more right to buy a season ticket than a newcomer. I may have the chance to renew my seat before it's sold to someone else, but anyone can buy a season ticket whilst they are available to be purchased. What exactly is it that you are looking for, some sort of recognition that you're a 'special category of fan' not to be compared with others who weren't there through the bad times? Maybe the club should give you the job of vetting fans before they sell them a 'fickle fan' season ticket. The fickle fan season ticket could be made more expensive because they haven't suffered 'the shite' like you have. Where were all these people last year? WTF type of comment is that, our fans were brilliant last year!!

No doubt you'll be gutted before the Hibs game, as you'll have to queue to get in, suck it up!! I hope we're all queuing and scrambling for tickets and counting loyalty points for years to come.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield - 316

Gorgie - 161

Bertie - 216

Total - 693

86 sold since last night

Section N1 - SOLD OUT

Archived