New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe when they find their allocation for the Derby cut to two sections of the Roseburn.

They will then realize we were telling the truth about ticket sales. :doh:

Maybe we should offer special deals to the Hobos, ?10 off for a first half only ticket, they've usually walked by that time!

tartofmidlothian

Seems Leanns got the mailing list out.

"We value your membership so much that the club will pay the interest."

:rofl:

It is total bullshit. The scanners show what type of ticket it is.

Never knew that. My daughter has a student ST and a couple of times she hasn't been able to make it through from Weegie land I've loaned her ticket to a mate. Maybe he was passed off as a (very) mature student!

These kids will want juice/crisps/programmes and at some point in the future, these kids will become full paying adults so its the long term benefits too.

And not only for HMFC, but Robertson's and the Tynie Arms among others will reap the long term benefits :)

One of those mutants just tried to claim that 2 or 3 signings will see them with a better squad than us next season :rofl:

Aye ok then pet :lol:

We will absolutely muller these rodents this season!

Might be right, as long as those signings are the likes of James Rodriguez, Thomas Muller or Arjen Robben.

To be fair, there are a few posters on skint.net who are acknowledging the reality of the situation rather than try to live in denial. They are disillusioned after years of under achievement and a totally unexpected relegation, while we are ecstatic that our club has survived and is on the brink of a bright new dawn, owned and run by people who care passionately about the club.

Footballfirst

I've made a start Section 1 = 198

Only another 40 sections...

You've miscounted. :whistling: The section only seats 195 (18 rows of 11 with 3 missing seats on the left hand side.... 198-3=195)

It would be easier to count the sold (greyed out seats) for most sections, so for section 1 there are only 6 seats unavailable.

Anyone else worried that after all this good news surrounding us, it may awaken Hibs from their slumber and their fans get right behind their team in terms of uplift in season ticker sales?

Me neither.

Gregory House M.D.

They're like a shower of lunatics howling at the moon. Broken beyond belief.

The fact they actually believe we have lied, thus taking ST's out of availability and causing extra VAT, just shows how utterly mental that lot really are.

Wait til someone tells them we've sold more home shirts than they've sold ST's. :lol:

Can we cut out all the back slappering going on, yes it's a great effort but where were these folk last year when we were on our death bed?

Easy to buy tickets when things are looking up but when it was shite where were all these folk? When it was announced that the game against st Mirren could be our last ever home game and we still couldn't sell it out?

So forgive me for not praising these folks to the hills, yes great effort from the fans but folk falling over themselves to celebrate flickle folk jumping into the bandwagon isn't for me.

To the hills?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

"We value your membership so much that the club will pay the interest."

:rofl:

They can barely pay the interest on their own debt.

Currently arranging a shift rota fur the Hobo dots :rudi:

Did you say dots ?..........I'm in................... :tiny:

Half the clowns that joined the TBGAWA Back in March are seeking their doe back as mis sold and are no longer interested as long as Agent Petrie is still involved. :toff:

Aye, cause you can buy a kids ST and the stewards on the gate will just let you in.

:cornette:

:facepalm:

FFS.

That's interesting. My mum and dad's neighbour was telling my dad how he buys a concession ticket for Easter road instead of an adult one as it is all self scan. So unlike at Tynecastle where each ticket is checked, you can do what you want at Easter road.

Gregory House M.D.

That's interesting. My mum and dad's neighbour was telling my dad how he buys a concession ticket for Easter road instead of an adult one as it is all self scan. So unlike at Tynecastle where each ticket is checked, you can do what you want at Easter road.

Easter Road has always been like that. I know a lot of people who send their younger siblings/cousins to get their Season Tickets as it's the only time they actually might verify your age. It's been happening for years over the road.

There's no doubt some people will get away with it at Tynecastle but nowhere near the scale that will get away with it at Easter Road. I'd imagine it'll be even worse this season.

RoscoHibbyuser-offline.pngFirst Team Breakthrough Join Date Jul 2009 Posts 139

Both clubs go into this season in completely different circumstances. As much as we're city neighbours and in the 2nd tier, the previous 5-6years will change the outlook for both sets of supporters immensely, so much so it's not even worth comparison IMO.

If the hibs are playing even half decent...they will come. As poor and horrible as last season was, the hibs fans were outstanding. Far bigger attendances than they could even fit in that ***** hole.

It's frustrating for the club not to get all that money in beforehand, but we'll make a couple of good signings in January (from good PATG and subsequent half season tickets IMO) and they'll be keeping a fretful eye on the direct debits.

We do need to hit the ground running though...

Absolute GOLD!

:gok:

Anyone fancy applying for this job?

http://www.s1jobs.co...&cmpid=jobalert

All these empty green seats Petrie will be raging what was it he said he needed to break even 12k at every home game is required to break even and now he has 2 management teams to pay and his new puppet will be on a packet as well its not looking good at the san giro

heartsfc_fan

14 to 17k. Hey big spender :D

Pretty horrific for an "assistant manager" role. And you have to work weekends as well....

Jambo 4 Ever

Pretty horrific for an "assistant manager" role. And you have to work weekends as well....

Was thinking that too! I guess if you are a hibs fan, you would just be happy to be working there. Wouldn't be for the money

Half the clowns that joined the TBGAWA Back in March are seeking their doe back as mis sold and are no longer interested as long as Agent Petrie is still involved. :toff:

They want their doe back, huh? I guess it is awfy deer.

RoscoHibbyuser-offline.pngFirst Team Breakthrough Join Date Jul 2009 Posts 139

Both clubs go into this season in completely different circumstances. As much as we're city neighbours and in the 2nd tier, the previous 5-6years will change the outlook for both sets of supporters immensely, so much so it's not even worth comparison IMO.

If the hibs are playing even half decent...they will come. As poor and horrible as last season was, the hibs fans were outstanding. Far bigger attendances than they could even fit in that ***** hole.

It's frustrating for the club not to get all that money in beforehand, but we'll make a couple of good signings in January (from good PATG and subsequent half season tickets IMO) and they'll be keeping a fretful eye on the direct debits.

We do need to hit the ground running though...

Absolute GOLD!

:gok:

Our average of 14k v. theirs of 11k last season.

Boy's got a poit in there somewhere. Not sure what it is, but there has to be one.

chester copperpot

Was thinking that too! I guess if you are a hibs fan, you would just be happy to be working there. Wouldn't be for the money

H1b5 fan working?

You've taken that too far :D

Jambo 4 Ever

H1b5 fan working?

You've taken that too far :D

Haha fair enough

Wonder if a Hearts fan would consider applying for it and go under cover haha

Wow that is shocking from Hibs. I notice that section 43 has basically got no season tickets sold have those pathetic ultras been dispanded?

Wheatfield = 290

Old = 187

Gorgie = 144

Total = 621

Should in theory be a big slow down in sales now. Hopefully we can shift another 300 or so before the season starts.

Need these numbers clarified by Clerry the official JKB Dot Counter. :2thumbsup:

julienbrellier

From one roaster over there:

"Agreed. wouldn't pay much attention to it as it's just another Yam fabrication. 11k, absolutely nae chance they have or will sell that many.remember they said they had 150,000 for a cup final parade and claimed they sold out a few games last season when there was clearly huge empty sections on the highlights. they like to create this impression as part of the myth they are somehow superior to us. embarrassing really when you have to fake attendences like that. they are cheats and liers and it comes as no surprise to me they have done this, backed up by the authorities over at bbc and at newspapers who have sometimes reported the fabricated figures."

Go for the main - fine old atmosphere in the old girl!! Also short queues for grub - and they do a haggis bridie which I recommend due to it's taste and size - it's seriously massive and I believe u can't get them in any of the other stands!! Unfortunately for me I'm moving to the gorgie due to my 9 year old son thinking the main stand is gonna fall down any minute - seriously!! Lol

Go for the main - fine old atmosphere in the old girl!! Also short queues for grub - and they do a haggis bridie which I recommend due to it's taste and size - it's seriously massive and I believe u can't get them in any of the other stands!! Unfortunately for me I'm moving to the gorgie due to my 9 year old son thinking the main stand is gonna fall down any minute - seriously!! Lol

Why would u only get that bridie in that stand, sounds a bit strange.

Wheatfield = 290

Old = 187

Gorgie = 144

Total = 621

Should in theory be a big slow down in sales now. Hopefully we can shift another 300 or so before the season starts.

So if your numbers are correct, how many have we actually sold to date?????????

14k/17k for an Assistant Managers job.

Even Willy Hill pay there Assistant Managers more than that.

From one roaster over there:

"Agreed. wouldn't pay much attention to it as it's just another Yam fabrication. 11k, absolutely nae chance they have or will sell that many.remember they said they had 150,000 for a cup final parade and claimed they sold out a few games last season when there was clearly huge empty sections on the highlights. they like to create this impression as part of the myth they are somehow superior to us. embarrassing really when you have to fake attendences like that. they are cheats and liers and it comes as no surprise to me they have done this, backed up by the authorities over at bbc and at newspapers who have sometimes reported the fabricated figures."

Yes of course. We are making it up so we can make less available to sell, an so we can increase our tax liability.

Makes sense.

Tommy Wiseau

Do any of them actually realise that they aren't even kidding themselves? :lol:

Yes of course. We are making it up so we can make less available to sell, an so we can increase our tax liability.

Makes sense.

I know they aren't the brightest, but this is ridiculous. How stupid can they be?

How do they wipe their own arse?

Wheatfield = 290

Old = 187

Gorgie = 144

Total = 621

Only 8 gone since then

Stupid Sexy Flanders

This is really frustrating. Trying to get three seats together in G, there's about 40-odd seats available but they're all single seats dotted about the place! Be handy if you could set up an automatic alert of some kind if seats become available.

Archived