New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

kingantti1874

All these season tickets bought and I bet the atomosphere will be dead as per, last few seasons the atomsphere has been dead, we need something new

:wtf:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before the threat of administration, in fact before THE final, I was kind of indifferent about them. Liked the banter and the wind ups before and after derbies etc. Now, after all that's went on - the emails and letters to anyone who had any kind of clout re our admin, the Hibs' "mates" who stated they wanted my team dead, the constant cheat references and the "tainted" cup finals etc, I want them to suffer badly before finally petering out like a shitty tealite candle that's been left burning overnight. You get up in the morning and realise that it's burned itself out and you couldn't give a flying **** because it's a ******* pishy little thing that costs **** all.

**** the Hibs and all who sail in her.

I like your style.

All these season tickets bought and I bet the atomosphere will be dead as per, last few seasons the atomsphere has been dead, we need something new

Hobo Alert !!!

No, you renew first, then you move seats.

Yup. This is what I was told when I renewed. I fancy moving across the pitch to the Wheatfield stand but didn't like the seats that were available at the time.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Yup. This is what I was told when I renewed. I fancy moving across the pitch to the Wheatfield stand but didn't like the seats that were available at the time.

It's been the case for as many years as I can remember tbh, it's one of those things where I go "how can people not know that?!"

Won about ?1000 betting on us beating hibs last season, looking forward to the same again this year.

I may as well add it to my salary for the year tbh

It's been the case for as many years as I can remember tbh, it's one of those things where I go "how can people not know that?!"

True. I double checked anyway to be sure. I didn't want to find out things had changed.

I'll miss my seat, if I move, but the Roseburn 18 yard box has a ruddy great pillar obscuring a good part of it :lol:

Italian Lambretta

Can anyone tell me when the renewal date ends because I'm in Belfast at the moment.

kingantti1874

Can anyone tell me when the renewal date ends because I'm in Belfast at the moment.

Tomorrow - just do it online I'd say..

The Real Maroonblood

It has been extended until Tuesday.

kingantti1874

It has been extended until Tuesday.

It's not - the phase 1 pricing only has been extended until Tuesday ... Seats which have not been renewed will be up for grabs on Monday

The Real Maroonblood

It's not - the phase 1 pricing only has been extended until Tuesday ... Seats which have not been renewed will be up for grabs on Monday

OK.

Nelly Terraces

The filth are utterly spewing and using classic transference strategy as per most mentally weakened people. As for selling 7K of season tix for the Echodome, please, that has to be tongue in cheek, no way have they sold anywhere near that.

The filth are utterly spewing and using classic transference strategy as per most mentally weakened people. As for selling 7K of season tix for the Echodome, please, that has to be tongue in cheek, no way have they sold anywhere near that.

5500 I heard

Looking forward to having a good wee look at partyplanners later. Got a couple of hours work to do first which will build up a thirst nicely.

I now have a Sunday ritual of doing this for half an hour or so and I never forget to toast Rod Petrie for the fabulous job he is doing.

Feel really confident that 12,000 is now within reach and that if Hibs lose their first game they will only bring around 500 to Tynie. Surely they could be stuck in a wee corner and the remainder sold to us,

I had a look at their e- tickets stadium plan.

Now i would never accuse them of lying to inflate their ST sales but there is so many green dots that 5500 sales is a tad optimistic.

Trouble is there is so many green dots its impossible to count.

Not really getting the continual Hibs obsession, it's very Hibs ironically. I'm looking forward to seeing our new players plus our young players in a progressive formation under coaches who will hopefully exploit our strengths. I genuinely do not care about Hibs or their fans. Having a good record against them last season was zero consolation for the tortuous p*sh served up before we started winning games that didn't matter.

Marooned In Oz

There's a shock...

queensferryjambo

The guy is right the atmosphere has been shite (bar a few games) for years

The atmosphere has been a reflection of the poor quality of football over the last few years IMO. The last 2 seasons have been dreadful (apart from the H1b5 games and the odd good win) and the uncertainty about the clubs future didn't help either.

A winning Hearts team will get the atmosphere going again - and hopefully this coming season will provide that.

Won about ?1000 betting on us beating hibs last season, looking forward to the same again this year.

I may as well add it to my salary for the year tbh

If you ever apply for a mortgage, you should include it in 'additional income' when completing the application form.

Five to One

The atmosphere has been a reflection of the poor quality of football over the last few years IMO. The last 2 seasons have been dreadful (apart from the H1b5 games and the odd good win) and the uncertainty about the clubs future didn't help either.

A winning Hearts team will get the atmosphere going again - and hopefully this coming season will provide that.

I agree. Been a cloud over the club for some time with all the mismanagement in the background. Now our future is more secure, I would expect a more spirited crowd (hoping anyway).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King Of The Cat Cafe

I agree. Been a cloud over the club for some time with all the mismanagement in the background. Now our future is more secure, I would expect a more spirited crowd (hoping anyway).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. Often it seemed there was more noise coming from the visiting supporters.

Folk moaning about atmosphere were not at the early games in the season before Locke shat it. Or indeed a lot of away games.

Folk moaning about atmosphere were not at the early games in the season before Locke shat it. Or indeed a lot of away games.

The atmosphere against Aberdeen and Hibs was decent, pretty shite apart from that. Been like this for years, nothing to do with the last couple of years as was mentioned. Can't comment about the away games but my point was about Tynecastle. Hopefully a winning team with a manager who has a brain will sort this.

A bit of nervousness got into the support as season went on but we can be excused.

On the general point clubs here accept the players have to get the fans going. Maybe not like that in Germany etc but it is here.

Clerry Jambo

A - 8

B - 30

C - 4

D - 1

E - 2

F - 69

G - 3

Wheatfield = 117

T3 - 1

Main = 1

V - 1

Z - 5

Gorgie = 6

Total = 124

A -6

B - 29

C - 3

D - 0

E - 2

F - 56

G - 1

Wheatfield = 97

V - 1

X - 1

Z - 2

Gorgie = 4

Bertie Gone

Total = 101

The atmosphere against Aberdeen and Hibs was decent, pretty shite apart from that. Been like this for years, nothing to do with the last couple of years as was mentioned. Can't comment about the away games but my point was about Tynecastle. Hopefully a winning team with a manager who has a brain will sort this.

Up until St Mirren at home the atmosphere home and away was excellent. We then went on a shite run due to Locke and was only decent away. When we had our end of season resurgence after relegated it was back again. In adversity the fans have done well in that regard, IMO.

Is it Monday or close of business today, i have a vision off lots of dots appearing around the stadium about 4pm today.and i hope theirs a couple together in A so my mate and i can move our seats together..... is there any way of moving your seat online?? or does it need to be done in store/ on the phone??

kingantti1874

Is it Monday or close of business today, i have a vision off lots of dots appearing around the stadium about 4pm today.and i hope theirs a couple together in A so my mate and i can move our seats together..... is there any way of moving your seat online?? or does it need to be done in store/ on the phone??

Don't quote me on this but I'm sure I read they will be real eased early Monday

Don't quote me on this but I'm sure I read they will be real eased early Monday

9am Monday they are being released and that was hearts that told me

Up until St Mirren at home the atmosphere home and away was excellent. We then went on a shite run due to Locke and was only decent away. When we had our end of season resurgence after relegated it was back again. In adversity the fans have done well in that regard, IMO.

Fair enough, we all have our opinions man.

rodneytrotter

I'm talking about home games, I think away games were good last year I only missed 2 away games but everyone I was at had a good atomsphere but at home it was dreadful IMO, it was dead

scott herbertson

A -6

B - 29

C - 3

D - 0

E - 2

F - 56

G - 1

Wheatfield = 97

V - 1

X - 1

Z - 2

Gorgie = 4

Bertie Gone

Total = 101

excellent - clerry back in the driving seat

I'm talking about home games, I think away games were good last year I only missed 2 away games but everyone I was at had a good atomsphere but at home it was dreadful IMO, it was dead

Why is it then that opposition players and managers always say that Tynecastle is the most atmospheric stadium in the country ?

Go onto any fans forum in Scotland and you will find fans complaining about lack of atmosphere at grounds.

Nowadays there are so many rules and regulations in football grounds. No swearing ,no drink,no standing, no smoking and above all no enjoying yourself. :gloomy:

Away fans always make more noise out to enjoy themselves. :party:

Based on my rough count, now less than 100 available.

Excitment building for the dot count tomorrow morning. :toff:

A -6

B - 29

C - 3

D - 0

E - 2

F - 56

G - 1

Wheatfield = 97

V - 1

X - 1

Z - 2

Gorgie = 4

Bertie Gone

Total = 101

A - 6

B - 29

C - 4

E - 2

F - 54

G - 2

Wheatfield = 97

V - 1

Z - 2

Gorgie = 3

Total = 100

I wonder how many people won't be renewing.

I can't see that number being too high.

You're right of course,mate.

Suppose it just reinforces the view that good football and a decent run of results will result in a good atmosphere.

....and,kids,don't come on and talk about some foreign mob who go loco regardless of what the hell's going on on the park!

We are not like that,comprendo?

Gorgie_Rules

Based on my rough count, now less than 100 available.

Excitment building for the dot count tomorrow morning. :toff:

Isnt it close of business tuesday it got extended to?

kingantti1874

Isnt it close of business tuesday it got extended to?

The pricing only.. Seats released tomorrow

Gorgie_Rules

The pricing only.. Seats released tomorrow

Good stuff, hope youve put in for the day off Clerry :lol:

indianajones

So how many we on? I'm very tempted to buy a ticket even though I live up north and probably wouldn't be able to make it to most the games.

indianajones

If there's not a full dot count at 00:00:01 im going to be raging!!!

This. 20 minutes to go.

Archived