• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

Is Andrea as annoying in the comic as she was in the show? :lol:

She was nowhere near as annoying haha, she was completely different. She basically became the sniper of the group and one of the main characters.

:muggy:

An hour of nothing happening.

Five minutes of action.

Ten minutes of people looking at each other and hugging over some insipid "inspirational" music.

I am *this* close to giving up on this joke of a show.

:seething:

Pretty much where I am at. Only really watching now for the character Rosita....

She is purrrrrfect. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Why was Rick smiling? Those bursds going to join and fight with the rest of them then?

Probably because there were loads of them and he realised that he had just found his army.

I enjoyed it tonight and even though the cutting the walkers in half was a bit silly, it was good to finally get some action involving them.

Probably because there were loads of them and he realised that he had just found his army.

I enjoyed it tonight and even though the cutting the walkers in half was a bit silly, it was good to finally get some action involving them.

I enjoyed it too. Building up nicely now after a poor first half to S7

Why was Rick smiling? Those bursds going to join and fight with the rest of them then?

I thought maybe the leader of this new gang with the face mask took it off and it was someone Rick knows.

Jambo, Goodbye

I enjoyed that. The most common complaint on here is how slow this season has been but I think a lot happened in Episode 9. That would have been about 3 episodes had it been in the first half of the season. 

Did anyone notice that Gabriel wasn't alone in the car at the very beginning?  :shocked3:

Prince Buaben

I enjoyed that. The most common complaint on here is how slow this season has been but I think a lot happened in Episode 9. That would have been about 3 episodes had it been in the first half of the season. 

Did anyone notice that Gabriel wasn't alone in the car at the very beginning?  :shocked3:

No... 

I wonder if its him that Rick sees at the end?

Thought it was pretty good to be honest. I really don't understand the criticism. Probably about a 7 out of 10 episode.

Anyway, the Lieutenent of the Saviours with the 80s gaylord moustache and the smug grin - I seriously hate that guy. Hoping he gets a great death like Phil Leotardo or Ramsay Bolton.

The guy plays the part incredibly well. His face and voice just offend the shit out of me.

Totally captivated by Negan every time he shows up as well. He's the perfect blend of evil, friendly, hilarious, psychotic and loveable. :laugh:

Jambo, Goodbye

Thought it was pretty good to be honest. I really don't understand the criticism. Probably about a 7 out of 10 episode.

Anyway, the Lieutenent of the Saviours with the 80s gaylord moustache and the smug grin - I seriously hate that guy. Hoping he gets a great death like Phil Leotardo or Ramsay Bolton.

The guy plays the part incredibly well. His face and voice just offend the shit out of me.

Totally captivated by Negan every time he shows up as well. He's the perfect blend of evil, friendly, hilarious, psychotic and loveable. :laugh:

The actor you refer to, was Trevor Phillips in GTA V.

TrevorPhilips_Desenho.png

Utter lunatic in that game too. He is basically still Trevor, hope we see a lot more of him. 

Edited by Jambo, Goodbye

Prince Buaben

Turned to the Mrs and went he will be the next one Rick kills after Negan.

The actor you refer to, was Trevor Phillips in GTA V.

TrevorPhilips_Desenho.png

Utter lunatic in that game too. He is basically still Trevor, hope we see a lot more of him. 

Hah, yeah, I saw that on IMDB actually.

Anyway lads, I hope he gets a death so extreme that it makes Glenn's and Abraham's look like a peaceful drift away in the sleep of a 98yr old.

That face.....arrrghh. Rick had better kill the utter **** out of him about 10 times over.

alwaysthereinspirit

Do those Walkers just follow the road around and around like a ring road? Seem to remember a few episodes back someone from the group seeing them from a distance. Assuming that's why the off-ramps are blocked. Just to keep them walking. Like guards.

I thought maybe the leader of this new gang with the face mask took it off and it was someone Rick knows.

Maybe the guy who went missing at the bridge in the first half of the season?

Samuel Camazzola

Maybe the guy who went missing at the bridge in the first half of the season?

Heath? I don't think it's him. Too small and wouldn't make sense. Since they were all female, they were possibly part of group Alana met.

Edited by Samuel Camazzola

I'm assuming Gabriel noticed the person that was spying on them at the end of the first part of the season and has befriended them, leading to this new group so when Rick smiles at the end it's because he's seen Gabriel.

Prince Buaben

Heath? I don't think it's him. Too small and wouldn't make sense. Since they were all female, they were possibly part of group Alana met.

I thought that too but looking again some of them looked like men.

Sawdust Caesar

Do those Walkers just follow the road around and around like a ring road? Seem to remember a few episodes back someone from the group seeing them from a distance. Assuming that's why the off-ramps are blocked. Just to keep them walking. Like guards.

Was the block to stop the walkers? I thought there was room between the cars for them to squeeze through. At first I thought the walkers were being herded by saviours towards the cars so they could get blown up but that seems a waste of good dynamite. I'll have to watch it again because I'm not sure what all that bit was about.

And how did Rick manage to avoid getting bit when he was surrounded by walkers just after cheese slicing half of them?

Good spot - someone sits up in the passenger seat just before the shot ends. As someone noted above, I think that it will be the person that was spying on them at the end of the first half of the season. I suspect that Gabriel was forced to clear out the pantry - hence why he looked nervous and had to leave a clue to let them know where he was going - and that Rick is smiling because of the number of people and guns the group have.

I agree. I'm not sure what it is people are looking for. Granted the first half of season 7 has been a little light on action but that doesn't make it shite.

I've thoroughly enjoyed it tbh!

Sawdust Caesar

Shows how much attention I pay, I just found out that the Walking Dead logo in the opening credits has been slowly decaying each season to reflect the decaying world. In my defence I usually fast forward through that bit. Also read that one of the severed heads that the Governor had in those fish tanks was the same head used in Jaws when Hooper is diving and checks out the sunken boat and a severed head appears in the hole in the boat. Useless bit of trivia but I liked it.

Say What Again

The army is starting to take shape, though my first impressions of the new group are they are annoying as ****. They supposed to be some retarded cult or something? Are they in the comics?

Winslow though!! Yas!

walking-dead-7b.jpg

Mr Brightside

The army is starting to take shape, though my first impressions of the new group are they are annoying as ****. They supposed to be some retarded cult or something? Are they in the comics?

Winslow though!! Yas!

walking-dead-7b.jpg

They seemed incapable of speaking in sentences which was annoying.

Not sure if Neegan will make it to the end of the season.

Great stuff with Carol and Daryl this week.

Morgan continues to annoy. Either man up or die. He's just stuck going in the same moral loop that he's always been in. Zero character development.

The Scavengers were odd. Stupid names that sounded like Tolkein Elves, heroin chic/emo dress code and a very strange way of speaking.

A decent episode in an otherwise terrible season 

Other than the scenes with Daryl and Carol,I have to say it was one of the less enjoyable episodes. I found the new group a bit shit and the leader was more annoying than intimidating. Sorry hen but you can't act a tough chick with a shan hair-do like that.

The scavengers were like something from a made for TV Sci fi movie.

Just because they live in a dump does it mean they have to act like they are from another planet.

Morgan continues to annoy. Either man up or die. He's just stuck going in the same moral loop that he's always been in. Zero character development.

Totally agree, he's just a bit shit character right now. You'd have thought that killing that savior to save Carole would have been the change in his arc but naw. Was quite happy that arsehole took his stick off him. 

Sawdust Caesar

They seemed incapable of speaking in sentences which was annoying.

Not sure if Neegan will make it to the end of the season.

the actor playing him has been signed up for next season so must survive unless he comes back as a ghost

Totally agree, he's just a bit shit character right now. You'd have thought that killing that savior to save Carole would have been the change in his arc but naw. Was quite happy that arsehole took his stick off him.

Agreed. Carole is annoying me anaw. She needs to stop brooding and get back to kicking ass. Like Morgan's story, It's gone on too long and it needs to stop.

Say What Again

Read that in the EEN yesterday. The boy who complained is the one with the problem! He's going out of his way to be offended, then starts firing off emails to the national press etc.

"The graphic has a large American baseball bat, wrapped round with barbed wire, and covered with blood.

"This image relates directly to the practice of assaulting black people in America.

"It is directly threatening of a racist assault?

No it isn't you slavering twat. 

I'm not sure how he recognises an 'American baseball bat' either. They all look the same to me... Shit, have I just been racist to baseball bats? :(

Edited by Say What Again

Better call Saul

Other than the scenes with Daryl and Carol,I have to say it was one of the less enjoyable episodes. I found the new group a bit shit and the leader was more annoying than intimidating. Sorry hen but you can't act a tough chick with a shan hair-do like that.

The leader jadi's is from Edinburgh in real life ! I was watching talking dead and she was on it .

hacket likes