• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

Finally got it this morning. Another good episode.

I've actually got my doubts about Carol returning, we've already had a situation where she leaves and then ultimately saves the day, but then on the other hand she's far to good a character to just have her leave off screen.

Yet another unexpected death as well which always keeps the interest up and Eugene biting the guys dick was absolute gold :lol:

But of course the most important thing is that Daryl has his crossbow back :yas:

Ryan Jarman

Letting the only 'doctor' leave your base to go on a maybe/maybe not mission. 

:cornette:

Getintaethem

I've watched every other episode on demand

Ok I confess, the JMIU laws were the "just made it up" laws. Sorry, I was bored at work :D

very much this. not very good at this survival lark are they!? 

Eugene's attempt at killing the walker in the soon to be ammo factory... bounced his machete right off its skull. Thought he was done for but sadly not. 

chester copperpot

very much this. not very good at this survival lark are they!?

Eugene's attempt at killing the walker in the soon to be ammo factory... bounced his machete right off its skull. Thought he was done for but sadly not.

He did have metal melted all over his pus tho tbf!

Ian, have you managed to catch it yet mate?

Edit - just seen your post from this morning, duhhhhhh!

Edited by chester copperpot

Say What Again

Yep. Didn't Hilltop prevent their doctor from going outside for that very reason?

To be fair though, Denise did say she was going with or without them.

chester copperpot

Been watching some of series 3 on the box as was needing a bit of TWD hit.

That series was absolutely tremendous like.

Fruitmachine76

Hmmm, so our band of survivors suddenly become incredibly dumb and stupid in their survival approach - hey lets get all our best fighters out of Alexandria, hey lets not talk to each other or come up with a plan, hey lets all go out and leave Alexandria with Eugene and the remaining canon fodder. All seems very contrived. How come master tracker Darryl didn't hear Dwight and his crew sneaking up on him?! Grrrr! Seems very lazy writing to get everyone into a situation to fit next weeks introduction of Negan.

I'm really looking forward to next weeks episode, just really disappointed in how they've made Rick and his crew seem ridiculously dumb!

Better call Saul

Hmmm, so our band of survivors suddenly become incredibly dumb and stupid in their survival approach - hey lets get all our best fighters out of Alexandria, hey lets not talk to each other or come up with a plan, hey lets all go out and leave Alexandria with Eugene and the remaining canon fodder. All seems very contrived. How come master tracker Darryl didn't hear Dwight and his crew sneaking up on him?! Grrrr! Seems very lazy writing to get everyone into a situation to fit next weeks introduction of Negan.

I'm really looking forward to next weeks episode, just really disappointed in how they've made Rick and his crew seem ridiculously dumb!

Spot on

It's the walking dead world, they are all slipping over the edge, as it's already been said, they are no longer the good guys so are no longer thinking straight...

tynie chris

I'm really looking forward to next weeks episode, just really disappointed in how they've made Rick and his crew seem ridiculously dumb![/quote

Seems like they're just dragging it out till someone comes up with a decent plot, IMO, only, and too many add breaks as the episode nears the end, but still wouldn't miss it.

Say What Again

I watched it this morning but held off posting to see what others thought, as I've got previous for moaning about episodes - but you've summed up how I saw it.

After thinking recent episodes had been pretty good, I thought that was poor. Too many of them trying to 'find themselves' etc and no matter how folk dress it up as pressure telling on the group or whatever, for them all to start heading out willy nilly, leaving the base seriously weakend was just plain stupid.

We're actually expecting an attack, so let's all split up and roam aimlessly around the woods. Good yin.

Hope a few of them die :lol:

Edited by Say What Again

After Dwight shot in Daryl's direction, Dwight said 'you'll be alright'.. Maybe he shot a walker instead. I doubt he'd kill Daryl so quickly without taking some information or using him for leverage. One of my favourite characters, better not do a George RR Martin!

After Dwight shot in Daryl's direction, Dwight said 'you'll be alright'.. Maybe he shot a walker instead. I doubt he'd kill Daryl so quickly without taking some information or using him for leverage. One of my favourite characters, better not do a George RR Martin!

Reedus tweeted to fear the worst after the episode aired

Fruitmachine76

Sadly I think daryl is a stick on to feel the wrath of lucille next week. They seem to have run out of ideas for his character. And also I see reedus is in quite a few new movies coming up. Putting two and two together (and likely coming up with 18!!) I just feel he's the main character who will die.

Of those captured, can't see it being Glenn since he died in comic and can't see the writers making it that obvious, it really leaves michonne or daryl. Rosita isn't a big enough main character so can't see it being her or if it is, it'll be her and someone from the main cast.

Unless they throw a curve ball in there

chester copperpot

I watched it this morning but held off posting to see what others thought, as I've got previous for moaning about episodes - but you've summed up how I saw it.

After thinking recent episodes had been pretty good, I thought that was poor. Too many of them trying to 'find themselves' etc and no matter how folk dress it up as pressure telling on the group or whatever, for them all to start heading out willy nilly, leaving the base seriously weakend was just plain stupid.

We're actually expecting an attack, so let's all split up and roam aimlessly around the woods. Good yin.

Hope a few of them die :lol:

I'd agree with that, it was one of the poorer episodes in series 6.

You're still a moany old ***** tho :D

The Internet

The characters have been getting increasingly thick this season starting with Jesus repeatedly making a ***** of Rick and Daryl. I reckon Daryl will die but it will be Negan that kills him, looked like Dwight shot him in the shoulder. Although it's set up nicely for Carol or maybe Morgan to save the day at the last minute. 

Also think Enid has done something to Maggie. 

jack D and coke

The characters have been getting increasingly thick this season starting with Jesus repeatedly making a ***** of Rick and Daryl. I reckon Daryl will die but it will be Negan that kills him, looked like Dwight shot him in the shoulder. Although it's set up nicely for Carol or maybe Morgan to save the day at the last minute.

Also think Enid has done something to Maggie.

They've been absolute retards for about 2 seasons now[emoji23]

Hadn't thought about that with Enid and Maggie tho...hmm

Agree with the people saying that the last couple of episodes have been a bit meh and clearly just setting things up for the finale...

Who do we think is getting Lucille then?

bajthejambo

Michonne will kop it I think. It's the price Rick will pay for his new ways and direction he's taken the group in.

Sadly I think daryl is a stick on to feel the wrath of lucille next week. They seem to have run out of ideas for his character. And also I see reedus is in quite a few new movies coming up. Putting two and two together (and likely coming up with 18!!) I just feel he's the main character who will die.

Of those captured, can't see it being Glenn since he died in comic and can't see the writers making it that obvious, it really leaves michonne or daryl. Rosita isn't a big enough main character so can't see it being her or if it is, it'll be her and someone from the main cast.

Unless they throw a curve ball in there

It's not going to be Michonne. They can't just keep killing every woman Rick has something with.

I'll go with Sasha because, well, she's just a bit shit.

Maggie in the shower though :wow: wouldn't mind bein the one who was scrubbing her back.

:ruiner:

Seriously though other than the ending that was a pretty shit episode. Daryl isn't dead though I reckon.

chester copperpot

Maggie in the shower though :wow: wouldn't mind bein the one who was scrubbing her back.

:ruiner:

Seriously though other than the ending that was a pretty shit episode. Daryl isn't dead though I reckon.

auren-Cohan.jpg

Sanny Vicious

Really looking forward to the finale and finding out who's getting killed off, wondering what the "TV's biggest ever cliffhanger" will be.

Better call Saul

Really looking forward to the finale and finding out who's getting killed off, wondering what the "TV's biggest ever cliffhanger" will be.Me 2

me 2 !

I normally wait till 9pm on Monday but I will be downloading in the morning and watchin it as soon as

Sanny Vicious

me 2 !

I normally wait till 9pm on Monday but I will be downloading in the morning and watchin it as soon as

Same here, part of me's tempted to stay up tonight and watch it "live" on a dodgy stream somewhere.

jack D and coke

Well we find out what Negan is but are left seriously guessing right at the death.

Have to say the second part of season 6 has been much improved. I'm really enjoying it again.

Oh and if anybody is a Grand Theft Auto 5 player there's a familiar face now.

Edited by jack D and coke

Say What Again

Oh and if anybody is a Grand Theft Auto 5 player there's a familiar face now.

So that actually WAS Trevor! :lol:

Pretty tense stuff in the closing 10 minutes of that.

Wonder who copped it?

jack D and coke

So that actually WAS Trevor! :lol:

Pretty tense stuff in the closing 10 minutes of that.

Wonder who copped it?

That's Trev aye[emoji1]

Impossible to know who was getting it at the end though eh.....

How long have we to wait? September or something?

Arthur Morgan

That's Trev aye[emoji1]

Impossible to know who was getting it at the end though eh.....

How long have we to wait? September or something?

Usually October.

alwaysthereinspirit

The Neagan character seems like a nice chap. Played to perfection.

Had me $#!tting my pants and thinking about kneeling down and I was laying down in bed watching.

Casting director did a great job.

Better call Saul

I am not going to read any of this

to scared I find out before I watch this tonight

Fuuuuuuu at the end. Although given the "biggest cliffhanger ever chat" I had an annoying feeling something like this would happen.

Still reckon it's Glenn though :(

Disappointed with that tbh, cheap trick doing that at the end.

Aye, I'm more pissed off than desperate to see the next season to find out who got it.

The Neagan character seems like a nice chap. Played to perfection.

Had me $#!tting my pants and thinking about kneeling down and I was laying down in bed watching.

Casting director did a great job.

i dont quite agree i think he should have played it darker or a bit more insane. he could have been more menacing

so the only two people we know who it wasnt was rick and carl (shame)