Annoying Facebook behaviour part 251

Heres Rixxy

Write something back like 'got my new van ready for first day of school tomorrow. Windows blackened too'.

freecandy2.jpg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Салатные палочки

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

Brace for "1st day at school" pictures tomorrow!

#wheredoesthetimego #mybabyallgrownup #proudmummy

I don't mind the first day of P1 or even 1st year but the ones that piss me off are the "Aw look at wee Johnny. First day of 5th year" along with a photo of "Wee Johnny" (who's now a 6ft tall,White Lightning swigging skinhead) looking severely pissed off. Edited by iantjambo

Салатные палочки

Eminem posts from last night

"Legend"

"The greatest artist of all time"

"Still buzzin"

Off you pop. 

Eminem posts from last night

"Legend"

"The greatest artist of all time"

"Still buzzin"

Off you pop.

Tbf. He was the second best white rapper there last night. That has to count for something.

A couple on my page got married last month and we're still getting bombarded with pictures,videos and "what a great day, thank you to everyone who made it special" updates. You're not the first person ever to get married hen.

On the plus side, Daza and Shaza are back :yas:

A couple on my page got married last month and we're still getting bombarded with pictures,videos and "what a great day, thank you to everyone who made it special" updates. You're not the first person ever to get married hen.

Plus side?

Daza and Shaza?

:lol:

millerjames398

Plus side?

Daza and Shaza?

[emoji38]

Daz and shaz are back...when did this happen???[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Shooter McGavin

Daza & Shaza YAAAAAAAAAASSS! Edited by Shooter McGavin

millerjames398

Daz and shaz...the gift that keeps giving...[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

A girl I went to school with, got married last year at the grand old age of 22.

It all seemed a bit strange and out of nowhere (no one seemed to know the husband, and he wasn't local) but I noticed last night that she's changed her surname back to her original name, and there's no sign of a relationship status anywhere. She's also "in Ibiza with the girls" (read: being pumped rotten by anyone and everyone in Ibiza).

It was oddly :pleasing: to witness it all go so wrong so quickly.

Her ex's last name was also Snowball :rofl:

Why the ever loving **** would you get married at 22? :lol:

Konrad von Carstein

It all seemed a bit strange and out of nowhere (no one seemed to know the husband, and he wasn't local) but I noticed last night that she's changed her surname back to her original name, and there's no sign of a relationship status anywhere. She's also "in Ibiza with the girls" (read: being pumped rotten by anyone and everyone in Ibiza).

Why the ever loving **** would you get married at 22? :lol:

Meet the right partner and it can work....I married at 23...it failed 19 years later...do i regret that ? No. We have a daughter that while exasperating at times , we both love unconditionally, try not to diss peoples choices...your friends experience admittedly was a bit shit.

JudyJudyJudy

Why the ever loving **** would you get married at 22? [emoji38]

Lol I know it sounds wicked but I get a little perverse kick when this happens too !!! You know the " friends " who never stop going on about how " happy " they are " so in love " statuses then it all seems to die a death lol I just assume everyone is happy and don't need to broadcast it n Facebook

Sent from my B3-A30 using Tapatalk

Lol I know it sounds wicked but I get a little perverse kick when this happens too !!! You know the " friends " who never stop going on about how " happy " they are " so in love " statuses then it all seems to die a death lol I just assume everyone is happy and don't need to broadcast it n Facebook

Sent from my B3-A30 using Tapatalk

Remember once I had some annoying bitch constantly going on about some prick she met, constantly talking in real life and posting on Facebook about him, the chronology was immense.

"luv ma boi, cant imagin life wivout him"

"cinema with ma boy, luvvin life rite now"

"presents from ma boo, luv him sooo much"

"men are shit, enjoy the single life ladies"

JudyJudyJudy

Remember once I had some annoying bitch constantly going on about some prick she met, constantly talking in real life and posting on Facebook about him, the chronology was immense.

"luv ma boi, cant imagin life wivout him"

"cinema with ma boy, luvvin life rite now"

"presents from ma boo, luv him sooo much"

"men are shit, enjoy the single life ladies"

Exactly. Those arse holes always fall on their own sword

Exactly. Those arse holes always fall on their own sword

Of all times, one guy on my FB who's constantly going on about his lovey-relationship with his "wee doll" just put something up 2 days ago about him apparently hitting her. It's got everything, "let me get the record straight", "say that to my face", "if you're that much of a mate", topped off with a nice accusation at someone they won't name. The comments section is cluttered with "u gd m8", "stay storng m8", "hw u keepin m8 awrite?".

JudyJudyJudy

Yeah i recall a couple of years ago a married couple aired their dirty linen on FB.   First shot fired was from her " Ive split up with that ^^^^  (******)  and i cant stand him. Hes been seeing other woman "..  His response was brilliant :  " Dont listen to that tramp. shes bored me to death for years...shes a b*** etc" the venon went on for days on it.  It was mouth watering but also sad in many ways ( airing your private business really) :) 

• 2 weeks later...
Салатные палочки

People sharing that bloody Rainbow 'twanger's' video despite it coming to light about ten years ago.  

Even worse is the comments of people who don't understand it was just the cast and crew arsing about having a laugh.  "OMG!! I can't believe that they showed this".  "They wouldn't get away with that these days" 

Someone on mine just posted about going to a group psychic reading with 100+ in the audience and apparently got through to their dad. They seem to genuinely believe this shit as though they are the lucky chosen ones who "got through".

Love a good :cornette: I do.

Templeton Peck

Someone on mine just posted about going to a group psychic reading with 100+ in the audience and apparently got through to their dad. They seem to genuinely believe this shit as though they are the lucky chosen ones who "got through".

Love a good :cornette: I do.

"Is there anyone here who's got a dad?"

Brilliant video on YouTube with Derren Brown & Richard Dawkins chatting about psychics & such. Worth a watch.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
...a bit disco

Elf on a fecking shelf. It was slightly funny the first time round, really doing my tits in now.

You're gonna love this then.

DKVTD8NWkAAN0qJ.jpg

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

I did see one that made me giggle, it was a picture of Neil Lennon sitting on a tank.

The GoT one, Rickon on the Dickon, made me titter

Edited by Steve_Jersey_HMFC

• 2 weeks later...

Woman on my page just updated her status telling us that her 10 year old just told her that she needs to calm it with the drink, followed by laughing faces.

Aye it's hilarious that a young child notices that you're drinking too much.

...a bit disco

Woman on my page just updated her status telling us that her 10 year old just told her that she needs to calm it with the drink, followed by laughing faces.

Boot the boot.

Boot the boot.

Already have.

Same cow that went on holiday abroad with her kids recently and spent the week pissed then started moaning that the kids were doing her head in and she couldn't wait to get home to get out on the piss in peace.

Poor kids were probably bored out their minds.

Already have.

Same cow that went on holiday abroad with her kids recently and spent the week pissed then started moaning that the kids were doing her head in and she couldn't wait to get home to get out on the piss in peace.

Poor kids were probably bored out their minds.

She sounds charming.

Shooter McGavin

Employment status: Full Time mummy. Absolutely guaranteed.

Салатные палочки

That's quite sad that someone can't go without a drink when they are caring for their kids. If they need to have a drink, what's wrong with a couple of beers or glasses of wine? It's not even the drink but I would imagine that whilst she is drinking she's got her mobile in front of her constantly.

Terrible state of affairs if your kid says that to you. Pretty heartbreaking really.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Салатные палочки

Lassie on my fb just called Scotland "Celtland". Instant deletion there and then. She's usually sticking tricolours up the bint.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Lassie on my fb just called Scotland "Celtland". Instant deletion there and then. She's usually sticking tricolours up the bint.

To be fair, now we can blame it all on celtic.