• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Fitzroy Pointon

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

Darren is grateful to have her, it's a shame that she is only greatful to have him :whistling:

2m3i490.jpg

In a relationship - March 12th.

**** me, this is psycho patter :cornette:

Deary ****ing me, 2 weeks! :rofl:

I'll give it two weeks before a feud kicks off on fb between them.

Have a read of her profile. She is literally him in female form. Same chronic banter, no-one replies to her and types like an illiterate Rab C Nesbit.

Sexton Hardcastle

That day when eveyone has to try and out do each other proclaiming their maw is the best and strongest lady in the world. Most probably won't even see her or pick up the phone but a cheesy Facebook post will get those all so valuable thumbs.

Edited by Sexton Hardcastle

:wow:

Just had a look at his (and her) profiles.

I propose a new fundraiser.

Everyone chips in a fiver. Total amount goes to the kickbacker who'll have sex with Dazs new bursd on the new couch.

It's my idea so I'm exempt from the shagging part.

I propose a new fundraiser.

Everyone chips in a fiver. Total amount goes to the kickbacker who'll have sex with Dazs new bursd on the new couch.

It's my idea so I'm exempt from the shagging part.

I can think of several Kickbackers who would definitely be interested in this proposal :lol:

Have a read of her profile. She is literally him in female form. Same chronic banter, no-one replies to her and types like an illiterate Rab C Nesbit.

How old is her profile? It's probably him.

How old is her profile? It's probably him.

There are photos.

Of them together.

Match made in heaven :gok:

Facebook crawling with all this Mother's Day shite.

Folk wish their pals a happy Mother's Day from their own barn :vrface:

"To granny, happy Mother's Day love from grandson" :vrface:

Writing big speeches as if their bairn can talk at 9 months :vrface:

Dads buying gifts from the bairn when it's not even born yet :vrface:

Think I'll stay off it for rest of the day. You don't need 1 day of the whole year just to show how much you love your parents.

Edited by Chaps

skinnybob72

I ignored all FB protocol and simply went to visit my mum and gave her a card and some flowers. Old school.

I ignored all FB protocol and simply went to visit my mum and gave her a card and some flowers. Old school.

That sort of behaviour will never catch on!

My mum liked my gift and flowers....but when she realised I hadn't posted about her on FB she had my Dad cut me out the will.

She also said my children were arseholes.....

I deserved that. If anything I got off lightly for my gross insensitivity.

Seems odd that salad fingers has just settled down after the online dating thread and now this Darren chap is all loved up.

Coincedince?

Fitzroy Pointon

Seems odd that salad fingers has just settled down after the online dating thread and now this Darren chap is all loved up.

Coincedince?

New couch is fantastic by the way. Might go back next week for a PS4.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

chester copperpot

:lol:

Glad the love nest is working out well m9 x

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

I've actually spotted one or two people using FB to wish their mum happy mothers day but actually just as an excuse to wish themselves a mothers day (and remind us all in case we hadn't spotted the thousands of posts they put up that they have a bairn(s))

along the lines of:

"Happy Mothers Day Mum. Being a mum myself now has taught me how amazing you've been..."

"Happy Mothers Day to my mum, and I love being a mum myself now..."

And then the picture collages have one or two token pics of the mum but mostly the poster and the bairn.

Weird.

Better call Saul

There are photos.

Of them together.

Match made in heaven :gok:

how do I find either of them ..Names ?

Fitzroy Pointon

how do I find either of them ..Names ?

Type "Kray" into FB.  His profile will definitely come up.  I hope your not busy for the next few hours though as it is classic reading.  

Better call Saul

Type "Kray" into FB. His profile will definitely come up. I hope your not busy for the next few hours though as it is classic reading.

cheers ..this is a must see

maroonlegions

This is one severally fecked up mistake of a facebook post of epic portions.

This Arsenal boy must have looked at his Facebook post latter and really wished he had thought up another phrase. 

C73q88qW0AEwdO5.jpg

:vrface:  :facepalm:

This is one severally fecked up mistake of a facebook post of epic portions.

This Arsenal boy must have looked at his Facebook post latter and really wished he had thought up another phrase. 

C73q88qW0AEwdO5.jpg

:vrface:  :facepalm:

Well you wouldn't wanted to go Face to face with that, I've got this wrong haven't I ? :toilet:

...a bit disco

To be fair she looks like she's just been taken up the arse

:rofl:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Just seen a guy I don't know, have a big rant about being a single dad, with repeated use of the word "mom". He's from Stirling.

Type "Kray" into FB.  His profile will definitely come up.  I hope your not busy for the next few hours though as it is classic reading.  

His bursd / sister whoever she is looks riddled with it. 

• 4 weeks later...
Fitzroy Pointon

Guy I know posted pictures of him and his mates in Barcelona.  They went to a game at the Nou Camp wearing Celtic and Rangers shirts, scarves and flags on.  Is that a thing?  Do people go and watch a Spanish game wearing Old Firm tops?  There was pictures also where they looked like they were singing. 

:cornette: :cornette: :cornette:

Guy I know posted pictures of him and his mates in Barcelona. They went to a game at the Nou Camp wearing Celtic and Rangers shirts, scarves and flags on. Is that a thing? Do people go and watch a Spanish game wearing Old Firm tops? There was pictures also where they looked like they were singing.

:cornette: :cornette: :cornette:

Celtic fans always do this.

Surprised the hun did though.

Guy I know posted pictures of him and his mates in Barcelona. They went to a game at the Nou Camp wearing Celtic and Rangers shirts, scarves and flags on. Is that a thing? Do people go and watch a Spanish game wearing Old Firm tops? There was pictures also where they looked like they were singing.

That is grim.

I'd be seething if some Barcelona fan came to tynie with their top/scarf on.

Then again, we're no exactky a club that feeds off football tourism.

Shooter McGavin

Celtic and Barca have had a weird love in with each other, I say Celtic and Barca but I've only really noticed it going one way...

I'm sure Neymar dived against them a couple of times a year or two back and the Celtic fans I know wen't in the huff and called them cheating b*******.

Essentially, Celtic shove their heads so far up any highly sucessful european teams a***.

Buffalo Bill

When Ole Gunnar solskjaer scored the winner for Man Utd in the 1999 Champions League final, the TV cameras then show two ugly Scottish blokes wearing Aberdeen shirts and kilts celebrating at the front of the stand.

Basically, they must've been parading around Barcelona all day trying to draw attention to themselves and using the old Fergie connection in order to gain favour with Man U fans.

A couple of *****!

[EDIT] In fact, here they are here. go to 1:36:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpjzAjsD2nA

Edited by Buffalo Bill

When Ole Gunnar solskjaer scored the winner for Man Utd in the 1999 Champions League final, the TV cameras then show two ugly Scottish blokes wearing Aberdeen shirts and kilts celebrating at the front of the stand.

Basically, they must've been parading around Barcelona all day trying to draw attention to themselves and using the old Fergie connection in order to gain favour with Man U fans.

A couple of *****!

[EDIT] In fact, here they are here. go to 1:36:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpjzAjsD2nA

They are going mental aswell. ******s.