• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Салатные палочки

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

**** me.

Can you imagine what their kids would look like?

:wow:

Probably immaculately dressed in the latest naff sports gear. All paid for by the great British tax payer!

Your some man :lol:

To be fair it'd have to be doggy style, one look at that coupen and I'd have to stand her on her head and drop it in slack.

luckyBatistuta

To be fair it'd have to be doggy style, one look at that coupen and I'd have to stand her on her head and drop it in slack.

:Shoosh:

To be fair you could be sprinting towards the finish line and one glance at her could by you another 20 gruelling minutes.

Craig Gordons Gloves

18033944_10210817116362072_5534479544022

**** me.

Your 2 word reaction is quite possibly the most accurate i've ever seen on here.  There are no other words needed.

chester copperpot

I loved the photo he took in Cruise where he was trying a jacket on and the tags were still on the jacket.

He basically went in to cruise to try a jacket on so he could take the photo, ****ing tragic!

I will try find the photo. He also posted trainers that he had stolen from a shop one night when he was steaming.

I loved the photo he took in Cruise where he was trying a jacket on and the tags were still on the jacket.

He basically went in to cruise to try a jacket on so he could take the photo, ******* tragic!

I will try find the photo. He also posted trainers that he had stolen from a shop one night when he was steaming.

Any photos from his wide variety of gourmet delicacies would also be... interesting.

How on earth does a 38 year old not know what A/S/L means.

I've lived a sheltered life, what else can I say?

Салатные палочки

He basically went in to cruise to try a jacket on so he could take the photo, ******* tragic!

:rofl: did someone not comment about him sticking to Sports Direct or something? It was a truly tragic photo that's for sure.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I really did.

FYI 38, F, West Lothian.

Have you entered for 2017?

chester copperpot

Found it

post-1832-0-57385000-1493879615_thumb.jpg

Asking on Facebook where you should go to vote. Google is your friend. I found the info for her in 20 seconds.

King prawn

Asking on Facebook where you should go to vote. Google is your friend. I found the info for her in 20 seconds.

I'd rather that than the "I can't be ****ed to get out of bed to vote today -monkey emoji-" I saw.

I'd rather that than the "I can't be ****ed to get out of bed to vote today -monkey emoji-" I saw.

Give it time and that same numpty will be online moaning about the council or his local councillor and they did nothing to try and change things.

chester copperpot

Is that a grown man wearing jobbie catchers?

:rofl:

**** knows but he is utterly tragic.

I kinda feel sorry for him as he does t even know how sad he is. His bird changed her name to his surname the day they started dating :lol:

He's clearly a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic. Perhaps a bit shan ripping on him so much.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

**** knows but he is utterly tragic.

I kinda feel sorry for him as he does t even know how sad he is. His bird changed her name to his surname the day they started dating :lol:

:rofl:

He's clearly a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic. Perhaps a bit shan ripping on him so much.

The sunblest bag hasn't even been opened mate.

Pennywise

He was a weird guy in school as well. His aunty was in the same year as him. She's turned out nice though.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Салатные палочки

Scottish "banter" pages with try-to-hard posts like this: 4b2980d7e9ac31fa30b16bc7dfd35355.jpg

peter_hmfc

The above is absolutely dreadful humour, absolutely terrible stuff, usually written in the most illiterate and borderline-caveman style.

enhanced-15240-1446730202-17.jpg

Because spelling it wrong makes it so much funnier.

Hungry hippo

Scottish "banter" pages with try-to-hard posts like this: 4b2980d7e9ac31fa30b16bc7dfd35355.jpg

Got to admit I'm laughing at that one.

The above is absolutely dreadful humour, absolutely terrible stuff, usually written in the most illiterate and borderline-caveman style.

enhanced-15240-1446730202-17.jpg

Because spelling it wrong makes it so much funnier.

Chronic.