• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Салатные палочки

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

I've not even read much of this thread but had to have a rant...

A former work colleague of mine has just posted a picture of the home made dog food that she has made for her dogs to eat...

But it's not a night's worth of food from the Sunday roast leftovers, it's 2 months worth of raw food, in Tupperware containers (like the meals you see body builders preparing) and the ingredients include various types of meat and additives including kangaroo as well as kale, duck egg, hempseed oil, pomegranate and omega 3.

Don't know why she couldn't just buy 60 cans of pedigree chum and donate the rest of the money to an animal shelter.

I've not even read much of this thread but had to have a rant...

A former work colleague of mine has just posted a picture of the home made dog food that she has made for her dogs to eat...

But it's not a night's worth of food from the Sunday roast leftovers, it's 2 months worth of raw food, in Tupperware containers (like the meals you see body builders preparing) and the ingredients include various types of meat and additives including kangaroo as well as kale, duck egg, hempseed oil, pomegranate and omega 3.

Don't know why she couldn't just buy 60 cans of pedigree chum and donate the rest of the money to an animal shelter.

Unbelievable.

:phface:

• 2 weeks later...
Stupid Sexy Flanders

It's almost on par with messages to Dad's that aren't even on Facebook.

Or, in some cases, are even dead.

Just...why?

:lol: The same guy who got one from his rabbit has also "sent" one to his deceased dad. As you say...WHY?!

It's almost on par with messages to Dad's that aren't even on Facebook.

Or, in some cases, are even dead.

Just...why?

I get this seethe. My old man isn't on Facebook so he got a card, a bottle of Talkisker and some beer flavoured jelly beans. I'd feel like a right gimp wishing him happy Father's Day on Facebook when he wouldn't even see it.

I lost a friend last year and his mum regularly posts on his Facebook which I find very strange. To be fair it might be helping her with her greif but it's like a stab to my heart every time I see the posts. Maybe I should just unfollow his page so I don't see them.

I get this seethe. My old man isn't on Facebook so he got a card, a bottle of Talkisker and some beer flavoured jelly beans. I'd feel like a right gimp wishing him happy Father's Day on Facebook when he wouldn't even see it.

I lost a friend last year and his mum regularly posts on his Facebook which I find very strange. To be fair it might be helping her with her greif but it's like a stab to my heart every time I see the posts. Maybe I should just unfollow his page so I don't see them.

I find the happy Father's Day stuff on Facebook a bit uncomfortable. Most people will probably have at least one person on their friends list whose dad isn't with them any more, or maybe doesn't see their dad or whatever. Don't understand why they can't just do it in private.

I find the happy Father's Day stuff on Facebook a bit uncomfortable. Most people will probably have at least one person on their friends list whose dad isn't with them any more, or maybe doesn't see their dad or whatever. Don't understand why they can't just do it in private.

Oh, I do understand. It's because they want the attention and they want you to see how great and perfect they are .

Notice how they always post them from their own accounts and tag the person in it, if they tag them at all. It's so that the likes and comments go to them.

The real reason is because they're arseholes.

• 2 weeks later...

My baby graduates from nursery today. Sob.

Aww. Happy nursery graduation day hun. Xxx

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

My baby graduates from nursery today. Sob.

Aww. Happy nursery graduation day hun. Xxx

Accompanied by a photo of the brat in a mortarboard and gown. And with most of them you can guarantee it will be the only occasion in their life they wear that get up.

Birds sending "Happy Fathers Day" messages to their partners - from their pets. Seriously.

:cornette:

A distant family member of mine gets a "Worlds best Daddy" Father's Day card (and the obligitary Facebook pic)  every year from his "baby". They have no kids, just 2 house rabbits....

Dicks! 

Vincent B.A

Yesterdays update:

My bairn just woke at 10 this morning 1f633.png clever girl she knows I needed that lie in 1f60a.png. Out and about the day thank god it's no raining!

Todays update:

It's like a proper winters day out there 1f633.png

Accompanied by a photo of the brat in a mortarboard and gown. And with most of them you can guarantee it will be the only occasion in their life they wear that get up.

Nursery "graduations" have got to be the stupidest thing I've seen in a long time. Pathetic.

William H. Bonney

Yesterdays update:

My bairn just woke at 10 this morning 1f633.png clever girl she knows I needed that lie in 1f60a.png. Out and about the day thank god it's no raining!

Todays update:

It's like a proper winters day out there 1f633.png

Actually, it's more like a proper summer's day. Being we live in Scotland and all.

Better call Saul

Nursery "graduations" have got to be the stupidest thing I've seen in a long time. Pathetic.

Agreed

Boy in my work had to leave work early because it was his bairns graduation pish

Prince Buaben

Isn't it alongside primary graduations too...

Prince Buaben

tbf the Nursery graduation things are harmless and the kids love them.

Just another americanism (if it can be called that)

Kids graduate from Nursery to Primary and now Primary to High School (not High School funny enough) then Uni or Colleage

Its like P7s getting proms now too.. But i suppose thats another thread altogether 

Mr Brightside

Just another americanism (if it can be called that)

Kids graduate from Nursery to Primary and now Primary to High School (not High School funny enough) then Uni or Colleage

Its like P7s getting proms now too.. But i suppose thats another thread altogether

We had a P7s leaver dance sure it was called the Qualy back in 1992 so not a new thing.

• 1 month later...

How about this one?

Screenshot_20170801_230121.png

What kind of patter even is that? "The Mrs", "the magic horse?" and the way it's clearly the same person on both sides of the "conversation".

Four ****ing hundred thousand people have liked that and found it funny. Let that sink in.

Edited by tian447

How about this one?

Screenshot_20170801_230121.png

What kind of patter even is that? "The Mrs", "the magic horse?" and the way it's clearly the same person on both sides of the "conversation".

Four ******* hundred thousand people have liked that and found it funny. Let that sink in.

I despair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These Scottish patter things are getting worse by the day.

20476301_1455380747885379_75694725929788

That's so bland I can't quite fathom how anyone would even notice it to click the like button.

These Scottish patter things are getting worse by the day.

20476301_1455380747885379_75694725929788

Seen a few more of these appear on my wall recently, close to removing whoever shares this pish, or even anyone who likes it.

Shooter McGavin

Tragic that people deliberately change their pals contact name in their phone to churn out such pish patter

Tragic that people deliberately change their pals contact name in their phone to churn out such pish patter

Half the time, it's faked beyond that. Save your own number under a "funny name", sent shite patter to yourself to make a conversation, and delete the relevant duplicates.

You often see them get it wrong, so it'll say the contact is "Dad" but the speech is the wrong way around.

Why someone would go to that much effort for a completely bollocks joke is beyond me.

Princess :muggy:

Putting hearts at the end of everything also suggests that you're so ****ing insecure with each other than you absolutely have to announce your love just to make sure.

"One year since we got our gorgeous boy

Happy Doggyversary"

**** off!!!

Guaranteed to be a shitty little pug or poodle or some other disgraceful excuse for a dog.

Guaranteed to be a shitty little pug or poodle or some other disgraceful excuse for a dog.

Not sure of the breed but it is a gorgeous looking dog to be fair.

But "Happy Doggyversary"?

Come on

Posting GoT spoilers at 9am on a Monday when most folk won't see it til tonight.

Subhuman scum.

:rofl: :rofl: .

That sounds funny, potential for so much seethe.

Edited by peter_hmfc

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Seriously though, how thoughtless is that?!

The morning after the season 7 opener of TWD, I posted who had been killed by Negan.

A woman I used to work with went absolutely ape shit cos she hadn't planned on watching it until that night.

It was pretty funny, mainly because it was everywhere and was almost impossible to avoid :lol:

Edited by iantjambo

I thought folk only read this thread if they've seen the latest episode?

Edit, wrong thread :laugh: thought I was in the GoT S7 thread

Edited by AndyNic

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I thought folk only read this thread if they've seen the latest episode?

Edit, wrong thread :laugh: thought I was in the GoT S7 thread

Aye I've avoided that thread, thought I was safe on Facebook but apparently some of my "friends" are dicks.

andyscott82

Aye I've avoided that thread, thought I was safe on Facebook but apparently some of my "friends" are dicks.

It's when some dick puts in the comments of something totally unrelated that pisses me off.

Happened to me when The Force Awakens came out - was watching a drag racing video and some dick had put the main ****ing spoiler for it in the comments, just to be a *****! Nae need at all.

The morning after the season 7 opener of TWD, I posted who had been killed by Negan.

A woman I used to work with went absolutely ape shit cos she hadn't planned on watching it until that night.

It was pretty funny, mainly because it was everywhere and was almost impossible to avoid :lol:

Sounds hilarious.

It's 'Look at me, I've already watched the episode and I know what happens' posting.

Used to have someone as a friend who done it regularly. 'I won't spoil it but you'll be shocked at who dies'. Well now we'll all just be watching and waiting for the death you ****ing dick.

Edited by Sooperstar

Lassie puts up photos of herself from a night out with "I love this photo" You love that photo of yourself do you? Is that normal behaviour?

Lassie puts up photos of herself from a night out with "I love this photo" You love that photo of yourself do you? Is that normal behaviour?

Will need to see the photo before we can pass judgement on it.

For a friend... Or something...

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Brace for "1st day at school" pictures tomorrow!

#wheredoesthetimego #mybabyallgrownup #proudmummy

William H. Bonney

Brace for "1st day at school" pictures tomorrow!

#wheredoesthetimego #mybabyallgrownup #proudmummy

Write something back like 'got my new van ready for first day of school tomorrow. Windows blackened too'.