• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Fitzroy Pointon

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

Please don't. That would be a shame for him

Chester in "please don't' but really meaning 'please do' type post.

:lol:

Edited by Morgan

Ah yes, the famous saying "Find and queen become king and build a empire" .

Such wise words from the creature that brought us "Am back and staying strong **** the haters on top none stop", and "Looking good Mr Wakely".

His duckface pouts head back poses are a testament to the fine-tuned civilisation we as humanity have created.

Send him a link to this thread.

No chance, this creature has mileage yet, and then some.

There will be a time. Absolute specimen.

1011121_10207100817496923_30741260154323

16640832_10210163000809592_2009329327478

Edited by peter_hmfc

...a bit disco

Somebody actually sent him a link months ago!

:lol:

Probably loves the attention anyway.

Fitzroy Pointon

I had to find this guys page.  Initially it was funny but now I just feel sorry for the guy.  There's some strange people that seem to follow and comment on every one of his post then proceed to rip the pish out of him, which he seems completely oblivious to.  

He's definitely no the full shilling. 

I had to find this guys page. Initially it was funny but now I just feel sorry for the guy. There's some strange people that seem to follow and comment on every one of his post then proceed to rip the pish out of him, which he seems completely oblivious to.

He's definitely no the full shilling.

I'd quite like to go go-karting or paintballing with him, he'd probably be a right good laugh :lol:

I'd quite like to go go-karting or paintballing with him, he'd probably be a right good laugh :lol:

u 2 cn bild an M.pyr 2getter

Such wise words from the creature that brought us "Am back and staying strong **** the haters on top none stop", and "Looking good Mr Wakely".

His duckface pouts head back poses are a testament to the fine-tuned civilisation we as humanity have created.

No chance, this creature has mileage yet, and then some.

There will be a time. Absolute specimen.

1011121_10207100817496923_30741260154323

16640832_10210163000809592_2009329327478

The really tragic thing is that he probably thinks he looks amazing.

I'd like to think he just doesn't take himself too seriously.

There is a bigger bell-end on puss book JKB....

IMG_4480_zpsc3q1mlcn.jpg

Sorry, but how on earth does that count as proof?

Those pictures could be lifted from anywhere ffs.

Thick junkie ****.

Also, shouldn't it be with a capitalised C, so O'Connor, and not O'connor?

Edited by tian447

Also, shouldn't it be with a capitalised C, so O'Conner, and not O'conner?

Shouldn't it be J - O - S ...?

Craig Gordons Gloves

There is a bigger bell-end on puss book JKB....

IMG_4480_zpsc3q1mlcn.jpg

he's probably wearing the clothes he robbed from Harvey Nicks in those photos. 

The really tragic thing is that he probably thinks he looks amazing.

I'd like to think he just doesn't take himself too seriously.

You don't think he looks amazing?

:sarcasm:

You don't think he looks amazing?

:sarcasm:

Spent the whole day practicing my duck face pout but I just can't nail it the way he can :sob:

I'm sure this has been said already but wishing your 3/4/7 year old a happy birthday on Facebook. Your kids not going to see it. Just seems a tad attention seeking. I had 3 posts like this come up on my timeline today.

chester copperpot

I'm sure this has been said already but wishing your 3/4/7 year old a happy birthday on Facebook. Your kids not going to see it. Just seems a tad attention seeking. I had 3 posts like this come up on my timeline today.

I have to notify my arsehole of a mother to get my kids a card by wishing them a happy birthday on Facebook as she's never got her nose out of it.

Found out through a post of hers on Facebook that she had moved in with a guy I had never met...........a month after my dad's funeral.

Now that's annoying FB behaviour right there folks.

I have to notify my arsehole of a mother to get my kids a card by wishing them a happy birthday on Facebook as she's never got her nose out of it.

Found out through a post of hers on Facebook that she had moved in with a guy I had never met...........a month after my dad's funeral.

You win! Your mother sounds like a right numpty.

chester copperpot

You win! Your mother sounds like a right numpty.

The most annoying thing was she was still with my dad :lol: auld cow!

Edit, until his funeral of course is what I meant!

Edited by chester copperpot

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

All these International Women's Day posts. Been around for decades but suddenly a thing on social media

All these International Women's Day posts. Been around for decades but suddenly a thing on social media

As of 3 years ago it suddenly became a thing in my household! The previous 4 it wasn't conveniently.

Ffs, that is brutal.

It wasn't arsenic poisoning that killed your old man was it?  Sounds well dodgy anyway. 

My condolences btw.

Edited by jamboz

That's ******* horrendous :muggy:

chester copperpot

That's ******* horrendous :muggy:

Selfish doesn't come close to how this woman is.

I used to have to come over every Friday till Sunday from Glasgow to look after my terminally ill dad as she needed her space and to go out with 'friends'

I won't ever hate her but my relationship with her is now dead. I don't have a parent anymore.

I always thought that would hurt to say but she's done her best over the past 10yrs to desensitise me to anything she does.

I just do the exact reverse with my children though as I am so involved in their lives so it's a valuable lesson she has taught me. Don't parent like me should be her epitaph :lol:

Really sorry to hear, Chester, but glad you've come to grips with it in an uplifting way and you've allowed it to positively affect your relationships with your kids.  Your story--and your mention of an epitaph!--reminds me of an obituary I read several years back.  Had to google it to find it but here it is:

Dolores Aguilar 1929 ? Aug. 7, 2008

Dolores Aguilar, born in 1929 in New Mexico, left us on August 7, 2008. She will be met in the afterlife by her husband, Raymond, her son, Paul Jr., and daughter, Ruby. She is survived by her daughters Marietta, Mitzi, Stella, Beatrice, Virginia and Ramona, and son Billy; grandchildren, Donnelle, Joe, Mitzie, Maria, Mario, Marty, Tynette, Tania, Leta, Alexandria, Tommy, Billy, Mathew, Raymond, Kenny, Javier, Lisa, Ashlie and Michael; great-grandchildren, Brendan, Joseph, Karissa, Jacob, Delaney, Shawn, Cienna, Bailey, Christian, Andre Jr., Andrea, Keith, Saeed, Nujaymah, Salma, Merissa, Emily, Jayci, Isabella, Samantha and Emily. I apologize if I missed anyone.

Dolores had no hobbies, made no contribution to society and rarely shared a kind word or deed in her life. I speak for the majority of her family when I say her presence will not be missed by many, very few tears will be shed and there will be no lamenting over her passing. Her family will remember Dolores and amongst ourselves we will remember her in our own way, which were mostly sad and troubling times throughout the years. We may have some fond memories of her and perhaps we will think of those times too. But I truly believe at the end of the day ALL of us will really only miss what we never had, a good and kind mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. I hope she is finally at peace with herself.

As for the rest of us left behind, I hope this is the beginning of a time of healing and learning to be a family again. There will be no service, no prayers and no closure for the family she spent a lifetime tearing apart. We cannot come together in the end to see to it that her grandchildren and great-grandchildren can say their goodbyes. So I say here for all of us, GOOD BYE, MOM.

• 2 weeks later...
chester copperpot

I see young Darren has gotten himself a wee bird and a nice new sofa out of Bright House :rofl:

Poor bassa is probably paying 1000% from those sharks!

I see young Darren has gotten himself a wee bird and a nice new sofa out of Bright House :rofl:

Aye,at least!

Thieving *****

Have you noticed the lassie's surname? I'm assuming it isn't his wife so...

Bridge of Djoum

It's only 12 quid a week..

for 1100 weeks.

chester copperpot

Have you noticed the lassie's surname? I'm assuming it isn't his wife so...

She changed her name a couple of weeks ago..........a day after they started dating :lol:

She changed her name a couple of weeks ago..........a day after they started dating :lol:

They'll have broken up within a month.