Annoying Facebook behaviour part 251

Heres Rixxy

People adding me to groups, usually some friend of theirs trying to flog teeth-whitening products or some 'miracle' weight-loss bullsh*t. Seriously, feck off. Just because I too am in possession of a vagina doesn't mean I'm also into this kind of shallow vanity nonsense.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Fitzroy Pointon

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

"I'm looking for Dave/Emma/Jim etc" appears to be the new one along with a pic of an unattractive guy/girl.

Yep. It's not the slightest bit funny.

post-11298-0-09957400-1481216014_thumb.png

Yep. It's not the slightest bit funny.

FFS, I've not seen these before, and after reading this thread, they've started to appear on my Facebook News Feed.

I blame you both :(

Thankfully, I have an obscure name, so will never be tagged in any of this shite :smuggy:

FFS, I've not seen these before, and after reading this thread, they've started to appear on my Facebook News Feed.

I blame you both :(

Thankfully, I have an obscure name, so will never be tagged in any of this shite :smuggy:

What's your name mate?

It's erm for your Christmas card :D

You've got a tuechter name though, don't you?

:jjyay:

I thought the van parked outside my flat all day looked suspicious... :lol:

:lol:

You're easy enough to find on the fantasy football thread. :smuggy:

Cheeky ****er about me being in a van. :lol:

I've been hiding in your cupboard instead. Shows what you know! :verysmug:

Yeah, I can see how that would be easy to track me down :lol:

I don't think my cupboard is big enough to fit you and your head gear:

Simpsons_05_12_P1.jpg

"I'm looking for Dave/Emma/Jim etc" appears to be the new one along with a pic of an unattractive guy/girl.

Literally just searched for this thread to post this. Absolute shite and seems to be everywhere now. Get it tae ****!

Shooter McGavin

I honestly can't deal with "full time mummies" who post a status and/or photos of every single thing that their mutant spawn do. Get off Facebook you lazy tart.

Edited by Shooter McGavin

I honestly can't deal with "full time mummies" who post a status and/or photos of every single thing that their mutant spawn do. Get off Facebook you lazy tart.

Careful McGavin you will have the feminists on your case! I had one having a go for describing a mum as "single"!

Prince Buaben

I had someone on my facebook who was recently 'mummy (her name)'.

Shooter McGavin

I had someone on my facebook who was recently 'mummy (her name)'.

Delete these cretins asap. People who sit on Facebook all day posting stupid s**** are just complete drains on society who need to get off their fat a*** and get a job.

Shooter McGavin

Careful McGavin you will have the feminists on your case! I had one having a go for describing a mum as "single"!

Probably the type of person who thinks everybody cares about their kids as much as them. Avoid at all costs.

Guy on mine found some woman's purse so wanted to return it to her. Fair enough, except the prick proceeded to milk it for absolutely all it was worth. "Keep sharing, people!", "I've learned so much from this experience.", "If there's one thing this has taught me... .".

Prick.

Fitzroy Pointon

Guy on mine found some woman's purse so wanted to return it to her. Fair enough, except the prick proceeded to milk it for absolutely all it was worth. "Keep sharing, people!", "I've learned so much from this experience.", "If there's one thing this has taught me... .".

Prick.

Shared Paisley! 

Fitzroy Pointon

Saw this one yesterday, shared on a guys page but originating from a guy from Ireland.  

15439784_10211586767288648_2958383090120

"Anyone with a expensive dog and comes across a white mark like this on their fence be careful as your house is being marked out for your dog to be stolen"

When the guy who posted it was asked where this was happening, someone replied "Nitshill".  Now I am no expert on architecture, but I have never seen houses like that in Nitshill but I have seen them in estates in Ireland.  

It was then followed by pictures of people's devil dugs with the a comment along the lines of "Wid like tae see them take ma Gunga".  And this....

I found this mark on my wall I don't know if it means anything 1f62f.png

I found this mark on my wall I don't know if it means anything 1f62f.png
15391051_10211991635090756_8176164241840

Looks like a dot and a seven, I would be careful
Edited by Salad Fingers

I think their is some truth to the marking for stealing dogs thing. A few year ago a wee gypsy woman came to the door trying to sell me tat (thread & cloths) & as soon as she seen my pup she lost interest and moved along. Next thing we had a red dot painted in the drive that 100% wasn't their before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Space Mackerel

I think their is some truth to the marking for stealing dogs thing. A few year ago a wee gypsy woman came to the door trying to sell me tat (thread & cloths) & as soon as she seen my pup she lost interest and moved along. Next thing we had a red dot painted in the drive that 100% wasn't their before.

Last time a wee Gypsy woman came to my door, my German Shepherd took exception and went beserk at her.

Never saw a red dot on my drive :lol:

Jimmy_McNulty

Photo of woman amputee in wheelchair: "My husband says I won't get any likes because I'm disabled and disabled as aren't pretty". FUUUUCK OFF.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fitzroy Pointon

Deffo gonna need one of these stockings eh ladies, Santa's real little helper lolz!

santas-stocking-flask-astocking-shaped-w

This is sooo us 

Prick.

For real?

:cornette:

Better chance of it getting back to her if he had just handed it in to the polis without telling anyone. Or messaged her directly on facebook, assuming she's under 70. You can usually find the ones you want to stalk, eh? :whistling:

chester copperpot

Had a work colleague try to put me in the shit by reporting something I put on facebook to head of my project.

Blew up in their face big time. Big time :pleasing:

I have no current work mates as friends on FB because I try to be very professional at work so the person must have been snooping around my page all the time trying to catch me out.

Privacy settings set to the max now. I cannot believe someone would do that to another person. Anyway they ended up in the shit themselves for it!

Prick.

I love these ones "I found this single glove on a number 8 bus in Granton, please share until it's returned to its owner".

Within a day it's being shared all over Eastern Europe,Asia and the US :lol:

We changed childminder for the wee man as his original one just seemed to sit on facebook all morning. Constant updates / pics / replies to other folks statuses. Eh you're supposed to be looking after the wee man and giving him some attention.

The last straw was when she updated she was meeting her mates in Costa when she told us she was taking him to a class.

Shooter McGavin

We changed childminder for the wee man as his original one just seemed to sit on facebook all morning. Constant updates / pics / replies to other folks statuses. Eh you're supposed to be looking after the wee man and giving him some attention.

The last straw was when she updated she was meeting her mates in Costa when she told us she was taking him to a class.

Infuriating isn't it.

The amount of times i've seen "day in with mummy, making fairy cakes" or something along those lines followed up my about 14 photos. Headache inducing.

The worst case is when you're on public transport with these mutants and their kid(s) are screaming the place down meanwhile the mum is sitting their oblivious to the situation on her phone.

Shit like this rips my knitting too

WE'RE TRYING TO MAKE THE LONGEST FACEBOOK POST BEFORE THE END OF 2016. COPY IT AND ADD YOUR NAME TO THE POST.

Lois

Everyone I've ever known to deactivate their Facebook has just done it for a wee bit of attention, and they're always back on within a month :whistling:

I'm sure someone on here once said that deactivating Facebook was the adult version of running away from home :lol:

Mine has been for a few month now.

Bridge of Djoum

Had a work colleague try to put me in the shit by reporting something I put on facebook to head of my project.

Blew up in their face big time. Big time :pleasing:

I have no current work mates as friends on FB because I try to be very professional at work so the person must have been snooping around my page all the time trying to catch me out.

Privacy settings set to the max now. I cannot believe someone would do that to another person. Anyway they ended up in the shit themselves for it!

I'm the same, not a single work mate on my Facebook. My team is around 70 people. 

I lie, there is one, but she is tidy he's a very professional guy.

Arrgghhh

Whoever that person is needs to be put down.

Seriously that is shocking patter.

Where did this "Sesh" pish come from and why is it absolute degenerates that go on about it?

What's worse tian is said person stuck it in twitter and sent via Snapchat to everyone on their story as well. She's also a serial snapchatter who sends 20 snaps of her nails every week, duck faces all the time and constant patter of this type. I never open her stories these days at all

Facebook - I wonder why people bother it is so intrusive as far as I can see from the constant bitching and complaining about it on here.

I'd delete it but I'm in a sports team and that's the only way these degenerates communicate.