Annoying Facebook behaviour part 251

Heres Rixxy

I saw a status update somewhere recently that went along the lines of ;

"Passive aggressive idiots who post status updates obviously complaining about particular people without mentioning them by name are the worst kind of cowards and attention seekers. You two know who I am talking about..."

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Fitzroy Pointon

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

I've got a mate who ony posts about how much he loves his missus. Nothing else - EVER. every one says "I love you (NAME) you are my life"

WHY? WHY? WHY? - tell HER - you don't have to tell us all.

Specifically it bugs me in the way each post is written as if it is to her, use of the word 'you' - rather than saying i love 'her' and telling the world.

Shetland accent posts. I've got a good friend who puts all her posts and chat written in deepest Shetlandish. And her pals all reply the same way.

Family in Peterhead do the same.  Hard to believe we speak the same language.

BBC Sports comments!! Awful. Full of glory hunting supporters from Africa and Asia.

Rangers stories, Celtic fans commenting, vice versa.

The Daily Hearts Facebook page. Awful. Ended up unliking the page.

Getting closer to shutting down Facebook account.

I've got a mate who ony posts about how much he loves his missus. Nothing else - EVER. every one says "I love you (NAME) you are my life"

WHY? WHY? WHY? - tell HER - you don't have to tell us all.

Specifically it bugs me in the way each post is written as if it is to her, use of the word 'you' - rather than saying i love 'her' and telling the world.

Person I know does this about her husband. He is not even on it!.

Nelly Terraces

Some clown from work, who I should never have accepted a friend request from, reposting a picture of a babyscan from 2 years ago ffs. What's that all about?

She literally posts pictures of her 2 kids every day, it's utterly ridiculous behaviour, never mind for a parent, but an adult full stop. Can only imagine her children will totally resent having been the subject of such intrusion on their formative years when they're old enough to understand it. Never mind us resenting being bombarded with such self indulgent shite now.

Some clown from work, who I should never have accepted a friend request from, reposting a picture of a babyscan from 2 years ago ffs. What's that all about?

She literally posts pictures of her 2 kids every day, it's utterly ridiculous behaviour, never mind for a parent, but an adult full stop. Can only imagine her children will totally resent having been the subject of such intrusion on their formative years when they're old enough to understand it. Never mind us resenting being bombarded with such self indulgent shite now.

My children have absolutely no presence on my facebook other than one family photo of the four of us from new years day this year.

Whilst that may be a bit extreme I just don't want my kids faces plastered over the internet. Once you've posted a photo it can never be hard deleted.

Nelly Terraces

My children have absolutely no presence on my facebook other than one family photo of the four of us from new years day this year.

Whilst that may be a bit extreme I just don't want my kids faces plastered over the internet. Once you've posted a photo it can never be hard deleted.

Don't think it's in any way 'extreme' mate, sounds far more reasonable & just downright normal not to photograph & share your kids every waking moment without their permission. I'd say doing the opposite was extreme though. Seems pointless & thoughtless. Oh and you're not alone in your stance either, an ex partner of mine posted 1 single photo of her, her husband & baby when it was born & since then, nothing. As it should be quite frankly.

Dear mum in the supermarket.

You don't notice the couple tutting and shaking their heads as they walk past. You're too busy trying to keep your cool while your 4 year old boy throws another chocolate bar on the floor because you've told him he can't have it right now. Your new born girl is crying and getting hungry but you have to get this shopping finished before you can see to her. The couple don't know that already this morning you've changed your sons clothes 3 times after spillages and other messy accidents. Your daughter has been up all night and you have been up with her. Your husband is at work after a full nights sleep. You were up even before him to make sure he had a clean shirt and a sandwich for his lunch. You'll have his dinner ready by the time he gets home to tell you about what a hard day he's had.

You don't see me but I see you. I see you doing your best. I see your love for your children. I'm proud of you and you should be proud of yourself.

You rock.

**** off!

"So excited for the show!"

(Picture of tickets)

"Can't believe it's almost here!"

(Picture of board outside theatre)

"Ready!"

(Picture inside theatre)

"That was amazing!"

(Picture of programme)

"Unbelievable!"

(Blurry shakey video of inside)

"Totally recommend this show!"

(Copy of someone else's instagram of aforementioned show)

I hope she crashes her car....I'm not even kidding. Right into a huge oak tree that's already on fire....which she survives, crawls from the wreckage only to be mauled by a pitbull....with AIDS....called Gunga.

Shooter McGavin

You don't notice the couple tutting and shaking their heads as they walk past. You're too busy trying to keep your cool while your 4 year old boy throws another chocolate bar on the floor because you've told him he can't have it right now. Your new born girl is crying and getting hungry but you have to get this shopping finished before you can see to her. The couple don't know that already this morning you've changed your sons clothes 3 times after spillages and other messy accidents. Your daughter has been up all night and you have been up with her. Your husband is at work after a full nights sleep. You were up even before him to make sure he had a clean shirt and a sandwich for his lunch. You'll have his dinner ready by the time he gets home to tell you about what a hard day he's had.

You don't see me but I see you. I see you doing your best. I see your love for your children. I'm proud of you and you should be proud of yourself.

You rock.

**** off!

Guaranteed to have been posted by a "full time mummy"

Nelly Terraces

Guaranteed to have been posted by a "full time mummy"

The sort of arsehole who says "Oh you're so lucky" whenever you mention any leasure activity not involving kids (this can range from going on holiday, out for a meal, down the pub, cinema etc).

Nah, not lucky, just chose not to be tied down with children & like to do wtf I like when I feel like it.

chester copperpot

You rock.

**** off!

Share if you're a super mum. That's the but that gets me

Bridge of Djoum

Just paying tribute to a legend, mate.

b700ee8c019ab4b4bfb16fb2cc5c19e7.jpg

Those look like his wee sisters headphones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chester copperpot

:facepalm::gok:

What a ticket this guy is!

I follow him now on FB. Gives me such a lift seeing his stuff.

I honestly thought he was a bit of a parody but he really isn't and believes all of what he says.

He's quite a sad individual really

Hibs *****

Edited by chester copperpot

In theory this could be cross-posted onto about eight threads in the Shed . . .  leaving it here.

16649450_757881391039140_593841354227902

Tremendous Justin!

What did all these silly sausages do before Feckbook came along?

What did the silly wee fools do when, on a bus that was going to get them to work late do?

Did they leap off and make a 'real phone call' or did they, get this, just go in late?

Wankers.

I follow him now on FB. Gives me such a lift seeing his stuff.

I honestly thought he was a bit of a parody but he really isn't and believes all of what he says.

He's quite a sad individual really

Hibs *****

I particularly like "Am back, stronger than ever" posts.

chester copperpot

I particularly like "Am back, stronger than ever" posts.

He says it about 5 times a week. 'Getting there' is also a favourite line of his.

Where the feck you trying to get to mate, the Himalayas?

Has facebook changed people's settings recently..............everything my 'friends' like seems to appear on mine even though their friends aren't my friends. Didn't seem to happen before the New Year and I doubt they have all changed their own settings for this to happen.

Click the arrow at the top right and click I don't want to see this. Did it for a week now my feed is back to normal.

Shetland accent posts. I've got a good friend who puts all her posts and chat written in deepest Shetlandish. And her pals all reply the same way.

Boy, du peerie trooker, dir naethin wrang wi dat!

chester copperpot

This boy's a Hibby right?

Knew one once that looked like that. His sister was his wife.

He sure is.

Epitomises everything about that support.

ba66acc0309895d35dd9492a4e0fbaa1.jpg

???

?

?

Ah yes, the famous saying "Find and queen become king and build a empire"   :cornette:

One assumes this is from the same book of sayings as George Bush's "Fool me once, shame on...you. Fool me....you can't get fooled again".

ba66acc0309895d35dd9492a4e0fbaa1.jpg

???

?

?

There's no chance that all this guys clocks are ticking. People surely only friend him on FB for a laugh.

Bridge of Djoum

There's no chance that all this guys clocks are ticking. People surely only friend him on FB for a laugh.

I started following him yesterday. I just love his inspirational quotes and desperate calls for a party.

:lol:

Ahh, the classic 'using the floor as an ironing board' move. 

There's a lesson you learn once. Still got the scar from when I tried it and ended up ironing my arm. 

chester copperpot

I see he is still trying to get go karting or paintballing organised! Is it still for his birthday or is it just a general excursion now?

It is a monthly request. I genuinely cannot for the life of me work him out.

Defo a sandwich short of a picnic likes

It is a monthly request. I genuinely cannot for the life of me work him out.

Defo a sandwich short of a picnic likes

The bizarre argument he gets into with the lassie on his latest go karting please is brilliant. Just comes from absolutely nothing.