• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Bah Humbugs at work. Lighten up ffs we finish up on Friday!

"Aye, we'll be back before ye know it."

I dont that kind of negativity in my life.

But they're right though...

The questions "why are you reading about the Hearts game you've just been to? Do you not remember the score?" and similar.

I'll be asking why we're taking holiday pictures the next time. "Why do you take pictures? Is it not memorable enough for you, sweetpea?"

Konrad von Carstein

The questions "why are you reading about the Hearts game you've just been to? Do you not remember the score?" and similar.

I'll be asking why we're taking holiday pictures the next time. "Why do you take pictures? Is it not memorable enough for you, sweetpea?"

:lol: Just like at my house! :lol:

I hear you broseph. Done mine as well. PAIN!!

To make things worst I aggravated it jumping for a sweetie at the pantomime tonight.  Got a kiss from my daughter though.  :D  Ohh, and beer helps.  :thumbsup:

The Great Khali

"You got no fans" remix is number 4 in the iTunes Charts

:cornette:

To be fair, the money made from it is going to charity so I'll not grudge that.

Not the best song, yet I've had the line "pit bull, you've got no fans" stuck in my heed all day :lol:

midsomerjambo

People who think they can have kids and still maintain their single lifestyle, usually at the expense of other people. I live in a little village in Somerset and have been known to spend my Saturday afternoons in the village pub. In comes a couple of ***** families from Frome who sit down and proceed to get slaughtered while their ***** kids are running around the pub like ****ing dervishes banging into people and screaming and shouting whilst being completely ignored by their ***** parents. This pub is not child friendly in terms of facilities (no outdoor or indoor play area), the landlord's thinking being that it's their parents' responsibility to entertain their kids (chance'd be a fine thing). OK, he's quite happy to take their money off them but he takes my money too. Take your ***** kids to a ***** pub where everyone's too ****faced to even care, or failing that, a child-friendly pub where people like me wouldn't go if they were selling the last pint of Stella in the universe. (And yes, I do have kids and yes I did occasionally take them to the pub where we'd have a drink, eat, and go home. In between times, the kids would play with the stuff we brought with us to keep them entertained and we wouldn't ignore them).

michael_bolton

People who think they can have kids and still maintain their single lifestyle, usually at the expense of other people. I live in a little village in Somerset and have been known to spend my Saturday afternoons in the village pub. In comes a couple of trash families from Frome who sit down and proceed to get slaughtered while their trash kids are running around the pub like ****ing dervishes banging into people and screaming and shouting whilst being completely ignored by their trash parents. This pub is not child friendly in terms of facilities (no outdoor or indoor play area), the landlord's thinking being that it's their parents' responsibility to entertain their kids (chance'd be a fine thing). OK, he's quite happy to take their money off them but he takes my money too. Take your trash kids to a trash pub where everyone's too ****faced to even care, or failing that, a child-friendly pub where people like me wouldn't go if they were selling the last pint of Stella in the universe. (And yes, I do have kids and yes I did occasionally take them to the pub where we'd have a drink, eat, and go home. In between times, the kids would play with the stuff we brought with us to keep them entertained and we wouldn't ignore them).

Out for dinner the other night and a family turned up who kept giving balloons to their toddler. Naturally, the toddler kept bursting the balloons. Imagine sitting having your dinner with a kid two tables away constantly bursting balloons?

Eventually asked the dad if he could stop giving balloons to the kid. He seemed genuinely surprised by my request.

Parents are the end of the world.

Салатные палочки

People who think they can have kids and still maintain their single lifestyle, usually at the expense of other people. I live in a little village in Somerset and have been known to spend my Saturday afternoons in the village pub. In comes a couple of trash families from Frome who sit down and proceed to get slaughtered while their trash kids are running around the pub like ****ing dervishes banging into people and screaming and shouting whilst being completely ignored by their trash parents. This pub is not child friendly in terms of facilities (no outdoor or indoor play area), the landlord's thinking being that it's their parents' responsibility to entertain their kids (chance'd be a fine thing). OK, he's quite happy to take their money off them but he takes my money too. Take your trash kids to a trash pub where everyone's too ****faced to even care, or failing that, a child-friendly pub where people like me wouldn't go if they were selling the last pint of Stella in the universe. (And yes, I do have kids and yes I did occasionally take them to the pub where we'd have a drink, eat, and go home. In between times, the kids would play with the stuff we brought with us to keep them entertained and we wouldn't ignore them).

I am absolutely astonished that this still happens in this day and age.  Do parents not realise how wrong this is, sitting getting blootered in a boozer when your kids are there?  I can understand taking your children to a pub that serves food on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon or whatever, having something to eat and a couple of pints.  I know a few pubs that refuse to sell adults alcohol if they have their kids with them unless at least one of the adults is eating.  I have kids and we do this every so often on a Saturday, a meal and a pint while the kids sit colouring in or playing their DS (I would never have my kids running about the pub, they can do that all they want outside).  My sister lives in Darlington and I remember visiting her once a few years ago before I had the kids.  We went for a bevy on the Thursday afternoon and the pub beer garden was full of schemies getting hammered while the kids ran about with their school uniforms on.  I was astounded.  Not saying it happens more in England than it does up here but they really have cracked down, especially in the Weatherspoon type places.  

The Future's Maroon

Baby/Kid chairs on the back of bikes....I witnessed this morning someone turning into an opening and also being hit by a car. Having been a cyclist on the road myself for about six months I know how dangerous it can be but to want to put your kid at risk also beggars belief. 

BoJack Horseman

Baby/Kid chairs on the back of bikes....I witnessed this morning someone turning into an opening and also being hit by a car. Having been a cyclist on the road myself for about six months I know how dangerous it can be but to want to put your kid at risk also beggars belief. 

I can't contain the cringe any time I see this. So easy to get cut off, or even lose your balance. Not worth the risk.

Those trailers that they pull along as well. Every time I see one I can't help thinking about a truck not seeing it and running right over the top of it

Saw a lady cyclist on Kilgraston Road  recently with one of those fixed bikes attached to her's. She was cycling with her right-hand on the handlebars while pushing another kid on a bike on her inside near to the pavement. Crazy stuff.

Just tanned six mini bags of Haribo that some friends gave to our son. All that sugar and colouring - I was protecting him, really.

You're a good man.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

the amount of hotties at the gym... hard to concentrate on my run! :toff:

I have the exact opposite problem, I'd enjoy the occasional bit of eye candy at my gym. There's never any.

Cyclists on Princes Street weaving in and out of buses while listening to their music on their ear phones.

If this is not against the law it b***** well should be.

Very true.

And as mutley says, the trailers. I genuinely thought this was for luggage until I looked down at a set of lights and saw a small kid move in one.

Utterly irresponsible.

Parents should be mutilated for that.

the sub goalie

Just drove down to mcdonalds for a drive thru, got told to park round the corner to wait on my order which is a mini seethe for me.

Anyway, said order arrived so I driveup to the house and opened it in the kitchen and they have gave me the wrong order, raging doesn't do it justice.

old post office pub in linlithgow.

been out all day watching the football then 10 of us went out for a curry. go back to the post office and feel nature taking its course. head up to the toilets to find no doors on the cubicles and the disabled toilet out of action.

sprint 300 yards to the star to use the john. shocking.

however, no chicken bones were violated in this act

old post office pub in linlithgow.

been out all day watching the football then 10 of us went out for a curry. go back to the post office and feel nature taking its course. head up to the toilets to find no doors on the cubicles and the disabled toilet out of action.

sprint 300 yards to the star to use the john. shocking.

however, no chicken bones were violated in this act

Shouldn't go to topo if you aren't willing to make the 1/4 mile treck to the toilet. Soulless hole of a pub

Shouldn't go to topo if you aren't willing to make the 1/4 mile treck to the toilet. Soulless hole of a pub

I suppose its the same distance to the star and garter from the bar as it is to the toilets at TOPO. Just back down for a couple of days and thats where my mates were heading, thankfully wont have to visit there for a good few months.

• 2 weeks later...

More of a cornette than a seethe, but people who are confused by kettles.

Standing at work next to the kettle, pour myself a cup of tea. Despite having watched me just pour boiling water in my cup to make tea, a woman comes over and turns the kettle back on again before pouring herself a cup. I didn't just make tea with cold water you daft bint. This seems to happen on a daily basis - there are a few offenders but one in particular does it every time.

The other day the above happened, and I said to her "the kettle's just boiled". There was enough water still in it for a good three or four cups. "Oh I know I'm going to fill it up for everyone else."

She proceeds to add more cold water, turns it on and stands waiting for it to boil before pouring herself a cup. 

Edited by Ray Gin

Edinburgh folk who start using the word 'wan' when speaking to folk from the west.

:muggy:

its cringey isn't it...... I've worked beside a few guys over the years who are like that.

There was one workmate I met who I thought was from the West when I first worked with him. On introduction and the more he spoke it sounded more of an East/West mix so I thought maybe West Lothian.

Turns out he was Leith born and bred and his excuse was when he lived in South Africa a lot of his ex pat mates were Weegies.

It was all put on but had become such a habit that it ended up natural with all the side mooth twang, wans and hauds.

The Internet

Yet another cinema seethe.

I hate people who take selfies, and I ABSOLUTELY ****ING DESPISE people who play with their phone while the films on in the cinema. So you can imagine my annoyance when a girl sitting two rows down from me started taking selfies, with the flash on, in the middle of the film. The real feeling of annoyance came after, at the time I was just so baffled by her sheer ****ing lack of awareness. Thankfully a guy in front of me quickly told her to stop it.

People like that must have some sort of problem in the head? THINK ABOUT WHERE YOU ARE YOU *****.

BoJack Horseman

its cringey isn't it...... I've worked beside a few guys over the years who are like that.

There was one workmate I met who I thought was from the West when I first worked with him. On introduction and the more he spoke it sounded more of an East/West mix so I thought maybe West Lothian.

Turns out he was Leith born and bred and his excuse was when he lived in South Africa a lot of his ex pat mates were Weegies.

It was all put on but had become such a habit that it ended up natural with all the side mooth twang, wans and hauds.

If you're born and raised in Edinburgh and you fall into only when you come across a weegie then that's pretty bad. But I lived in Aberdeen for 5 years and can safely say I sounded like a teuchter by the end of it. If he's genuinely been speaking to only weegies for a decent length of time it's not that unusual.

Went to chuck rubbish into the communal wheelie bins, except i cant. ******* mountain of Christmas trees in front of it.

I had a similar issue - our bin was empty apart from one massive tree that filled the thing completely & the lid wouldn't even shut.

I pulled it out & left it in front of the bin.

Off to the cinema this afternoon (PHM, I know). The dilemma is, can I check my phone for updates on HMFC?

Edit: Anyone who feels the need to take a 'selfie' at any time is a complete and utter erse. Doing it in the cinema merely confirms their status.

Unless you're at a kids movie then don't check your phone for anything whilst the film is on. If you want to know the score then nip to the bogs.

Edit: Anyone who feels the need to take a 'selfie' at any time is a complete and utter erse.

:spoton:

Absolute arse-bandits of the highest order.

The Old Tolbooth

Another Facebook one. What the **** is with this I nominate whoever to post the first profile pic they had. **** off.

You should never have told me that things like that annoy the shit out of you :rofl: 

Hit the bogs at HT, saw it was 2-0, returned to seat. Tempting to check during second half, but was worth the wait!

Guid man

Captain Price

When you blow a candle out and it blows the wax in your face.

Hot wax in your eyes, nose and hair isn't nice at all.

People who just ignore the queue at the bus stop.

And people who block the inside seat on a bus by sitting on the outside seat, that really grinds my gears.