The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Personally I like the quality of jeans made from fear and anguish. If you know the person making your jeans is working their ass off, sweating to earn a dollar a day knowing that one mistake or gripe will see them replaced by one of a million other desperate people ready to step into their job while they get taken out back and shot.......then you know that stitching is gonna hold.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tommi smells blood

Can they get a wee transfer to say Next or River Island if they are top of their game? maybe get a fantasy sweat shop league on the go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moving on.

The people in my uni who single-handedly take up a whole sofa area which could accommodate about 6 people, just so they can sit on their bloody laptop. Get to the library and let us sit down and eat. Complete morons.

People who walk through the centre of town extremely slowly.

That's fine. Where do you go? I see Primark now as I used to see h&m. Cheap shite for weekday clobber. Looks fine, doesn't break the bank. I wouldn't hit the town in my primark gear.

I get a lot of my stuff from ASOS if I'm honest. Plus I live in London so there are better options to Primark for your essential gear (Pull & Bear, Banana Republic, Uniqlo, Esprit etc.) 

BoJack Horseman

Moving on.

The people in my uni who single-handedly take up a whole sofa area which could accommodate about 6 people, just so they can sit on their bloody laptop. Get to the library and let us sit down and eat. Complete morons.

People who walk through the centre of town extremely slowly.

Just occupy the rest of the area. There's nothing stopping you.

I get a lot of my stuff from ASOS if I'm honest. Plus I live in London so there are better options to Primark for your essential gear (Pull & Bear, Banana Republic, Uniqlo, Esprit etc.) 

I'm an ASOS man myself. Slightly better quality and I don't have to traipse around the shops.

Салатные палочки

Woman in my work brings a bottle of water to work every day.  When she takes a drink she puts her whole mouth over the top and sooks the water out, which causes the bottle to crack when she is sooking the water out and crack when it goes back into shape.  Who doesnt know how to drink out a bottle properly, especially at her age. 

She also has a cold and keeps hankies in her bag.  instead of keeping the hankie tucked up her sleeve or keeping the packet on the desk, using one and then binning it, she takes out her bag, opens it, takes out the hanky, blows her nose, puts it back in her bag and puts her bag back under her desk.  This is repeated every five mins. 

I dont hate anyone but I'm beginning to hate her. 

BoJack Horseman

Woman in my work brings a bottle of water to work every day.  When she takes a drink she puts her whole mouth over the top and sooks the water out, which causes the bottle to crack when she is sooking the water out and crack when it goes back into shape.  Who doesnt know how to drink out a bottle properly, especially at her age. 

She also has a cold and keeps hankies in her bag.  instead of keeping the hankie tucked up her sleeve or keeping the packet on the desk, using one and then binning it, she takes out her bag, opens it, takes out the hanky, blows her nose, puts it back in her bag and puts her bag back under her desk.  This is repeated every five mins. 

I dont hate anyone but I'm beginning to hate her. 

:what:

Салатные палочки

:what:

Well, I mean I'm not up on hanky etiquette but she's an older woman and i know my gran used to keep her hanky up her sleeve.  Just anything, anything to to stop her from lifting that bloody handbag up every five minutes. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Folk who take football too seriously. A Rangers-supporting mate (not a particularly close mate, but still) has fallen out with me because I was winding up Huns on Facebook on Saturday. It really is only a game man.

Stuart McNeill

Folk who take football too seriously. A Rangers-supporting mate (not a particularly close mate, but still) has fallen out with me because I was winding up Huns on Facebook on Saturday. It really is only a game man.

think it's a rangers thing tbh, guy at work was the same.

too used to thinking they belong at the top.

michael_bolton

Someone at my work is sitting eating egg sandwiches. Utterly vile. Unacceptable. The place stinks.

If you want to eat honking food, do it somewhere private.

Edited by michael_bolton

In my state of confusion this morning after getting out of the shower at a stupidly early time, I used my birds roll on deodorant instead of my own.

I now smell like a ****ing field of flowers... :vrface:

BoJack Horseman

In my state of confusion this morning after getting out of the shower at a stupidly early time, I used my birds roll on deodorant instead of my own.

I now smell like a ******* field of flowers... :vrface:

You're not a bird?

You're not a bird?

Sorry to disappoint ;)

As an aside, I just noticed your location is "Hollywoo" :rofl:

I P Knightley

See in the middle of the afternoon when you put your finished tea mug in the dishwasher? (Your third mug because you've had three mugs of tea - that's another seethe for another day)

See when the dishwasher's about three quarters full?

See when you know there'll be dinner for five in a few hours time?

Either put the dishwasher on or shut the **** up about there being dirty dishes on the sideboard after dinner, ya moany, stupid old cow.

BoJack Horseman

Got skelped by a lollipop man's lollipop today. The tubes seem to strut about holding them by the neck with the stick sticking out behind them like a giant metal tail. No idea why, it's ridiculous. I've had to dodge them loads. They just swing them about like it's nobodies business without looking where it's going. The thing is like 6 feet long. I can't have been the first to get sconned by one. 

This is a decent visualisation of what I mean, except this was an old white man, and his tail was pointing towards my face. 

video-undefined-1877870200000578-307_636

It's the end of autumn beginning of winter. Houses get mouldy and damp at this time of year. It's well known having the thermostat on 18 helps prevent this and since I am allergic to mould it's useful if it's on. So why does the dick splash downstairs turn the house heating down to 11 instead of turning his radiator off when he gets too warm?!

King Of The Cat Cafe

A Tynecastle seethe: why is it that people who sit in the high number seats in each row go the long way past the greater number of fans when they want to get to the steps?

Apple has actually received praise for the conditions of its factory from Chinese labor activists :)

My point, which I made clear from the start, is that it's sad that someone would not value themselves more than spending ?9 on a pair of jeans. At ?9, you're buying crap - poor quality, comfort, fit etc. for an extra ?21 (less than a ticket at Tynecastle) you could get a good pair which will last you 10 times as long.

But I see you're sticking by the idea that Levi's and Primark jeans look the same, still as funny as the first time you said it. Although I suppose you must be right, cause you've worn loads of jeans..

Was that before or after the Foxconn suicides??

A Tynecastle seethe: why is it that people who sit in the high number seats in each row go the long way past the greater number of fans when they want to get to the steps?

Or the ones who expect you to stand on ceremony for them when they pass through without as much as an "excuse me" or a "cheers pal" does ma feckin heid in

Or the ones who expect you to stand on ceremony for them when they pass through without as much as an "excuse me" or a "cheers pal" does ma feckin heid in

Noticed this more at away games.

I'll just sit until they ask/make passing space as tight as possible or really loudly tell them they are welcome

William H. Bonney

Another tynecastle seethe. Folks who walk down the stairs in the wheatfield and rather than using the tunnel exit walk along the front to the side exit. I. In row 30 and I always seem to be the last one out. Wish the stewards would put up their wee cordons.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'm probably guilty of this.  I sit in seat 17 and I think the last seat is either 28 or 30, not quite sure.  Whenever I enter/exit the row I always do it at seat 1.  I've sat there for years and have always gone in/out that way.  The folk who sit in what I think are 11/12/13 come in from the other end.

I'm going to add having friends who make organising things a lot more difficult than it should be.  12 of us are trying to plan a Christmas night out (meal, drinks somewhere etc) and more than half of them have said they'll go and then left it to a select few to try and organise it all.  We initially spoke about it 3 weeks ago and we've still not got anything booked.  Phoned up the restaurant of choice this afternoon to find it was fully booked.  Some of them didn't even know until last night where we were actually planning on going because they hadn't bothered to check the Facebook event that was set up.

The whole thing could have been sorted much sooner if folk had actually bothered contributing to the discussions.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Sounds like they don't like you and said they'd go as they felt guilty.

:lol:

I didn't set up the event or pick where we were going, I was just there when it was all getting planned.  Not something I'm not used to, it always happens.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Mine too.

Should add that although I referred to high number seats, I am sure there are people in low numbers who also go the 'long way'.

All roads lead to Gorgie

As someone who has an end seat I hardly get to sit down for the first 10mins of a game with all you latecomers. Mind you it is known for me to arrive a bit late too but no one notices because I have an end seat. Seethe cancelled.

Creepy Lurker

Mine too.

Should add that although I referred to high number seats, I am sure there are people in low numbers who also go the 'long way'.

Thank God you clarified that. Avoided so much confusion. Phew!

The bursd getting up half an hour before me, turning the light on and deciding she needs to blow dry her hair.

That'll be me up then.

:muggy:

The bursd getting up half an hour before me, turning the light on and deciding she needs to blow dry her hair.

That'll be me up then.

:muggy:

:laugh: Mine used to do that.

When people are talking to you while they are brushing their teeth...disgusting

Yep. I can't even be in the same bathroom as someone brushing their teeth. Really grosses me out watching other people do it. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

When supermarket staff stick the yellow reduced sticker over the cooking instructions on a product. When you try to peel it off it takes off the information underneath.

When you want to use the bathroom and someone says "aww I've just cleaned it?".

What ****ing difference does it make if you've just cleaned it? Are we not meant to use it for a few days? Stupid.

When you want to use the bathroom and someone says "aww I've just cleaned it?".

What ******* difference does it make if you've just cleaned it? Are we not meant to use it for a few days? Stupid.

Wife just asked me if i need the toiliet, ive got to go now before she cleans it   :facepalm:

The guy behind me in the Wheatfield - an absolute roaster, who when he isn't shouting the most awful pish, sprays his spittle on my head! I had my cap on today so felt a bit safer.

Hannibal Lecter

These Kevin Bacon EE adverts are really starting to annoy me

Just starting to? They've annoyed me from day 1!

These Kevin Bacon EE adverts are really starting to annoy me

The world cup one was the worst. Why was he saying 'we' in reference to England?

The world cup one was the worst. Why was he saying 'we' in reference to England?

the running 'gag' is that Kevin bacon loves British/English culture so much that he looks silly trying to ingratiate himself. fish n chips, cup o tea, cmon England.

Christmas Markets - Absolutely shite, all the same and packed full of arseholes. Avoid at all costs.

Pulled pork - I actually really like it when it's done well. It rarely is though. How good is pizza hut pulled pork really likely to be? Just **** off.

The London Underground - Not really the London Underground, just the people who travel on it. Slow, self-obsessed, mannerless dicks with no thoughts of anyone but themselves. Imagine having to do that every day.....no wonder they act like dicks.

People who walk looking at the internet on their phones. Look where you're going you knob.