The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Christmas Markets - Absolutely shite, all the same and packed full of arseholes. Avoid at all costs.

Pulled pork - I actually really like it when it's done well. It rarely is though. How good is pizza hut pulled pork really likely to be? Just **** off.

The London Underground - Not really the London Underground, just the people who travel on it. Slow, self-obsessed, mannerless dicks with no thoughts of anyone but themselves. Imagine having to do that every day.....no wonder they act like dicks.

People who walk looking at the internet on their phones. Look where you're going you knob.

Numbers 1 and combine on argyle street in glasgow to a glorious seethe fest for me on a daily basis. They've taken one of glasgow widest, and busiest, shopping thoroughfares and stuck two rows of german market cabins selling crap food at ?7 a pop and the same generic xmas tat that i didnt want 7 years ago when they started. All of which culminates in a horrific bottleneck which is just about passable were it not for zoomers staring at their phones. I've started letting them walk in to me.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Numbers 1 and combine on argyle street in glasgow to a glorious seethe fest for me on a daily basis. They've taken one of glasgow widest, and busiest, shopping thoroughfares and stuck two rows of german market cabins selling crap food at ?7 a pop and the same generic xmas tat that i didnt want 7 years ago when they started. All of which culminates in a horrific bottleneck which is just about passable were it not for zoomers staring at their phones. I've started letting them walk in to me.

Same. I usually lead with the shoulder so they clatter into it. That'll teach them.

The People's Chimp

The bursd getting up half an hour before me, turning the light on and deciding she needs to blow dry her hair.

That'll be me up then.

:muggy:

Every day of the week.

When people are talking to you while they are brushing their teeth...disgusting

That is nothing compared to people speaking while eating. Absolutely ******* disgusting. Surely what you're going to say isn't so urgent that it can't wait another few seconds for you to finish eating before saying it!!

Edited by Jambos_1874

BoJack Horseman

Mine seem to all be similar themed, so another bus one..

Folk that get comfortable on the bus. Jacket off. Scarf and gloves away. Ham piece out their bag. Laptop out.

How far can you be going to need to do that? Worse when they're on the outside of you, you know you're getting off in 2 stops but can hardly stop them. Then it's like you've inconvenienced them when they've got to gather up the contents of their bag to let you out.

Ticket machines when exiting train stations.

If you manage to get from Edinburgh to Dundee without paying a fare they should just let you off with it.

If you manage to get from Edinburgh to Dundee without paying a fare they should just let you off with it.

Train tickets in general, why we are only just preparing for smart cards instead of bits of paper in this country is beyond me. Worked fine in London for years.

Similar to this but when ticket conductors have the cheek to try and move down the train and check tickets when you're standing squeezed onto a packed rush hour commuter train that you're paying a hundred quid a month for.

The bursd getting up half an hour before me, turning the light on and deciding she needs to blow dry her hair.

That'll be me up then.

:muggy:

Mine uses one of the other bathrooms :toff:

With regards ticketing on public transport I've always held the belief that if the option is to use an automated ticket machine or a person then I'll always use the person - it's my way of helping justify their employment. When they fail to uphold their side of the contract (performing their job) by being on their mobile phones or standing about chatting instead of manning the barriers this irks me somewhat.

Dug shite outside the stair door.

Stood right in a skittery yellae one,

so I've traipsed it up the whole stair to the junkies at the top and scraped it on his door mat. Merry Christmas ya fud!!

Edited by Egg Shen

Not a fan of having to walk like I've shat myself on the ice rink that was my street this morning. Absolute miracle I managed to stay on my feet.

Creepy Lurker

Why do fingerless gloves exist and why do people wear them? :lol:

I'm seething at myself for seething over this.  What business is it of mine what other people choose to wear? :seething:

I'm seething at myself for seething over this. What business is it of mine what other people choose to wear? :seething:

for posties to keep their hands warm at Christmas but still have the dexterity to slip the ten spot from your grannies Christmas card

Guy whistling next to me on the bus from Glasgow to Edinburgh. No tune or anything.

Seethe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm seething at myself for seething over this.  What business is it of mine what other people choose to wear? :seething:

It's warmer than not wearing gloves and it allows me a modicum of dexterity as well letting my use my phone.

I also look like a Dickensian street urchin.

King Of The Cat Cafe

New security system at Edinburgh airport sucks!!

On Saturday night the x-Ray machine seemed to be shuffling 8 out of every 10 bags aside for a hand search by staff.

"You've got no fans" patter is becoming brutal now.

Isn't even funny, never has been and never will be.

Even if you're in a bar in a hot country?

Wife just asked me if i need the toiliet, ive got to go now before she cleans it   :facepalm:

Houses are to look at and admire, not places to live in and be comfortable. So it seems with my girlfriend.

Something I don't get is when, referring to money, the number of people who say 50 pee instead of 50 pence.

The abbreviation ( 50p) is the written form but not the spoken one, so why do so many people do it?

As a comparison, I've never heard an American say 50 cee, always 50 cents.

Not the most important thing in the world but it does bug me!

Oh, and on the ongoing bus windows open/closed discussion, can the open brigade please explain why when it's barely above freezing outside, and due to no heating on in the bus even colder inside, does anyone feel the need to open a window? 

If you need fresh air that badly, walk.

Buses coming in blocks of destination. Just missed the bus on Leith Walk this morning and then knew the next 3 buses all would be going up the Bridges which is no use to me. After that the next few all go up Lothian Road which will be a pain in the arse for people wanting the other route.

I think Michael Bolton is spot on with this. It dovetails nicely with my hatred of people with children. You'll be queuing along side them in a busy restaurant or caf?, while they send the urchins off to "bagsie" a table...again disrupting the natural flow of the restaurant by creating dead tables that are actually being used by people in the queue. Not to mention the danger posed by unaccompanied children roaming about a place where people are carrying hot food and drinks. Scum of the earth!

I'm sitting at home, unaffected by any of this right now...but the seethe is tearing through me!!!

Playing catch up on the thread but I do this and feel no remorse. Better that than standing in the queue with a pram and a toddler getting in folks way. Only works when I'm with the wife though, not gonna leave young kids unattended while I get some food, name's not McCann.

Then when my bus did arrive a woman made a scene as people didn't let her and her buggy on first, despite her just getting there a minute earlier. Sorry love but we had all been at the bus stop in the cold a damn aight longer than you and your ugly offspring.

I'm seething at myself for seething over this. What business is it of mine what other people choose to wear? :seething:

:lol:

I used to wear them when I worked on the sites. Keeps your hands (mostly) warm while still able to do your work.

Then when my bus did arrive a woman made a scene as people didn't let her and her buggy on first, despite her just getting there a minute earlier. Sorry love but we had all been at the bus stop in the cold a damn aight longer than you and your ugly offspring.

That's dickish behaviour plus it's easier to get on and in place without folk wanting past as long as the driver isn't an arsehole and pulls away as soon as you get your ticket.

When you're waiting in a queue and they open up another till. and every arsehole behind you runs to the freely opened one, meaning whoever was last is now first, and you're still stuck in the same place.

Checkout operators should actually say to people who they'll take and make it less shite.

Or just have self service in every shop.

:seethe:

Catching a stomach bug is no fun at the best of times.

But have a slipped disc in my back means every wretch is sheer agony.

Doesn't help that I'm a Type 1 Diabetic so not being able to hold anything down is making me weak as ****.

:sob:

Edited by Gershwin

BoJack Horseman

Something I don't get is when, referring to money, the number of people who say 50 pee instead of 50 pence.

The abbreviation ( 50p) is the written form but not the spoken one, so why do so many people do it?

Oh, and on the ongoing bus windows open/closed discussion, can the open brigade please explain why when it's barely above freezing outside, and due to no heating on in the bus even colder inside, does anyone feel the need to open a window?

Is this one a joke? Because Americans don't say c we can't say p? It's an abbreviation of pence. Just as pound as an abbreviation of great British pound.

Playing catch up on the thread but I do this and feel no remorse. Better that than standing in the queue with a pram and a toddler getting in folks way. Only works when I'm with the wife though, not gonna leave young kids unattended while I get some food, name's not McCann.

Aye, but it is Benoit.

Lancashire_Lou

When people put their names forward to be committee members then do absolutely SFA leaving you to do everything. If you haven't got the time just stand down & let someone else help me!!

Carl Fredrickson

When people put their names forward to be committee members then do absolutely SFA leaving you to do everything. If you haven't got the time just stand down & let someone else help me!!

People who volunteer for committees.

:smiliz64:

Arnold Rothstein

New security system at Edinburgh airport sucks!!

On Saturday night the x-Ray machine seemed to be shuffling 8 out of every 10 bags aside for a hand search by staff.

It's been a million times better than the old bit which took an absolute age at times.

On a similar theme though, arseholes who are suddenly amazed that they need to remove liquids and laptops from bags and take the next ten mins doing so while holding the queue up. Add to that the people packing their stuff away in the bit where the trays come down. Take it elsewhere you moron. I love air travel, i really do..........

So I'm in slow moving traffic. There's a side street with cars queuing to get on. I decide to be nice and flash someone out......why oh why is that person a feckin dither who is also heading almost the exact same route home as me!!.

Braking at every green traffic light as well......scum....subhuman scum.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Is this this wealdstone raider chat? It's absolutely chronic and is a sign of how far the fibre of society in the uk has fallen.

Something I don't get is when, referring to money, the number of people who say 50 pee instead of 50 pence.

The abbreviation ( 50p) is the written form but not the spoken one, so why do so many people do it?

Oh, and on the ongoing bus windows open/closed discussion, can the open brigade please explain why when it's barely above freezing outside, and due to no heating on in the bus even colder inside, does anyone feel the need to open a window? 

The p/pee thing started around decimalisation, to differentiate between the old pennies 'd' and the new ones 'p' and kind of stuck: Something America hasn't experienced.  I might be talking total pish though.

Btw, is your name freddie cee or freddie cent?

King Of The Cat Cafe

It's been a million times better than the old bit which took an absolute age at times.

On a similar theme though, arseholes who are suddenly amazed that they need to remove liquids and laptops from bags and take the next ten mins doing so while holding the queue up. Add to that the people packing their stuff away in the bit where the trays come down. Take it elsewhere you moron. I love air travel, i really do..........

Oh blimey yeah! That cheeses me off as well.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Who thought it was a good idea to get rid of buses with separate getting on and off doors. Try to board at the first or last stop in Princes Street and it takes an age especially if there are prams exiting. Must add minutes onto journey times !!!

How do people manage to get the brush and pressure rinse hose pipes tangled up at the jet washes ? It's not rocket science ffs

Bridge of Djoum

Also the ''my name is Jeff'' is getting tired too. 

Sexton Hardcastle

Shite drivers who bottle it and think they need to dive at 20mph when there's a light dusting of snow. Same chumps can't function in the dark and hammer the breaks round every corner and leave the full beams on regardless if there's a car in front or coming towards them.

Get the **** off the road.

Салатные палочки

School nativity plays.  Stood up the back again because of the jobless wonders and "stay at home" mums.  Cant see a thing because of people with ?800 cameras trying to get as close as possible to take a picture.  Use your zoom ya ****.  To make matters worse the hall was roasting, the toddler next to me wouldnt stop moaning and quite clearly filled its nappy at some point during proceedings. 

Wanted to leave as soon as the wee one had did her bit.  Two hours flexi for that :seething: