• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People.

All of you are just *******

Edit because that word wasn't censored :lol:

Edited by tian447

Салатные палочки

Amazed that people were allowed to take photos!

Actually I was thinking that at the time.  Not sure what the rules on that are these days but no one batted an eyelid at folk with all sorts of photo and film equipment. 

People who pop their chairs back on flights to London.

Every. *******. time.

Or any ****ing flight, for that matter.

the sub goalie

People who pop their chairs back on flights to London.

Every. *******. time.

I am 6'9 so any flight is a bit of a nightmare but on my flight home from New York a few year back I had just dosed off and the boy infront flipped his seat back and almost bloody paralysed me. Absolute agony.

Another seethe is the school run drivers, seen more skills on a go kart track.

Jesus. I'm 6'2 and find public transport a fate worse than death. No idea how you cope.

I don't mind so much on long haul because I guess I expect it and you're usually off on your holidays or whatever so you can have a beer and relax. At 7am on a Thursday morning going 45 minutes down the road on the other hand....

Getting home from the shops to discover the little key is missing off the tin of corned beef you've bought.

Brings me neatly to a question i think ive asked before and you actually might have answered it. Cannae mind. Why cant a can of CB no just be round and key less?

You can still use a traditional can opener on a non-circular can of CB. Open it at both ends with the can opener and it is easier to get it out of the tin. I never use the key.

Edited by Stuart Lyon

I had boarded the plane yesterday at Heathrow just as the computers went down. But for 15 minutes I'd have still been in the terminal. Had to wait on the plane for 2 and a half hours before taking off. They moved it six feet back off the gangway so nobody could get off and wouldn't open the bar. I've had better Fridays afternoons.

Corn beef stories are braw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's your favourite one?

Mine has to be when the corn beef walked into a bar..

Getting home from the shops to discover the little key is missing off the tin of corned beef you've bought.

:lol: cannae believe folk still buy tins o corn beef

just noticed somebody else thinks the same as me

Edited by jimmyjambo

Charity collections in Supermarkets.

Specifically when staff sit at the door on a feckin exercise bike asking for donations. So they're being paid to work, but instead of working they're cycling in store, and I'm to donate money.......because they're not working their shift.......they're cycling.........not working.......whilst being paid........

Please tell me I'm not the only one questioning this.......you get paid to skive....but I'm to give you my money......for charity..........

My burd constantly keeping the butter in the fridge. You'd be as well trying to spread a brick on my toast when I take it out. 

:seething:

Use a cheese grater on cold butter.

My burd constantly keeping the butter in the fridge. You'd be as well trying to spread a brick on my toast when I take it out. 

:seething:

Use a cheese grater on cold butter.

Or........on her?

Upselling in Superdrug.

"We've a discount on some shan fragrances".

"Barry, but I think I'll just take the single tube of toothpaste I've popped in to get.

People still buy and eat corned beef?

:lol: cannae believe folk still buy tins o corn beef

Nowt wrong with corned beef, a nice corned beef hash is just the job on a winter evening. 

Or are you one of those dafties like a boy I work with that buys slices of it from the butcher as he doesn't like the canned stuff, not quite working out that there is a reason the slices are square shaped.

Guest C00l K1d

Nowt wrong with corned beef, a nice corned beef hash is just the job on a winter evening.

Or are you one of those dafties like a boy I work with that buys slices of it from the butcher as he doesn't like the canned stuff, not quite working out that there is a reason the slices are square shaped.

:laugh:

Women that use prams as battering rams and clearly think they're entitled to smash their way through people in the streets.

**** off.

Creepy Lurker

Imagine sitting at your work and thinking to yourself, tell you what, really fancy a plate of corn beef hash tonight. No way to live.

Broken Britain mate.

Norovirus!!! Mother in law ,wife & wee lassie have it. Poor wee thing looked like bishop from aliens when she started spewing milk this morning!!

Norovirus!!! Mother in law ,wife & wee lassie have it. Poor wee thing looked like bishop from aliens when she started spewing milk this morning!!

You should go to the pub mate. No point in putting yourself at risk

You should go to the pub mate. No point in putting yourself at risk

If the wee one wasnt only 9 months i'd be out of here like a shot.

Women that use prams as battering rams and clearly think they're entitled to smash their way through people in the streets.

**** off.

:spoton:

This really annoys me. I'm sure that 99% of people will 'give way' to a mother pushing a pram - but it isn't their right.

Taxi drivers who don't know you can turn right from Torphicen Place into Dewar Place Lane. Guy last night insisted he was right so went past the opening before doing a u-turn and then turning left up the lane. Plonker.

King Of The Cat Cafe

People who sign birthday/xmas cards on behalf of their pets.

I, too, find that weird.

All the best for Christmas and the New Year to all in the Shed from King of the Cat Cafe, and Coco.

I P Knightley

, arseholes who are suddenly amazed that they need to remove liquids and laptops from bags and take the next ten mins doing so while holding the queue up. 

There's nothing to stop you from saying to them that you hope they don't mind you going past them in the queue because you read the signs on the way in and have been properly prepared for the last 5 minutes. I've not decided whether the best tone to use for this is a jaunty, 'I'm sure you won't mind' approach or to scowl with an, "if you don't mind". Either way works.

Then, of course, you feel a right arse if you've forgotten that your sunglasses are sitting on top of your head and the gloved feeler guy stops your strident progress.

folk that go to the cinema, sit where they feel like it then get all @rsey when you want to sit in the seat you booked, which is one of the 'best' seats in the cinema hence why pre-booked. 

Then you sit in awe as the same couple move 6 (I counted) other times as the rightful occupiers try to claim their seats, just sit in your allocated seats...! 

Edited by cuthy2k

If I was to post all of my cinema-related seethes it would double the length of this thread. And yet I still love going to the cinema, just for that rare occasion when everyone sits in their right seats, no one plays with their phones, no one talks or eats popcorn or coughs or falls asleep and snores or breathes loudly or has a digital watch that lights up every ****ing minute or kicks the back of your chair etc etc etc

When no one does any of those things it can be a good experience.

BoJack Horseman

If I was to post all of my cinema-related seethes it would double the length of this thread. And yet I still love going to the cinema, just for that rare occasion when everyone sits in their right seats, no one plays with their phones, no one talks or eats popcorn or coughs or falls asleep and snores or breathes loudly or has a digital watch that lights up every ******* minute or kicks the back of your chair etc etc etc

When no one does any of those things it can be a good experience.

Projector and surround sound. I just wait a few weeks for the pirated copy and miss out on all of that. Obviously there's the odd film that needs to be seen in the cinema, but there's not many.

Nah it wouldn't be the same. I do still enjoy going despite all of that, most of the time only 1 or 2 of them happen :lol: These days I try and wait a couple of weeks after a release though so it's a bit quieter.

When you order a latte and it comes in a tall glass but the glass does not quite fit the corresponding shape on the saucer so it just slides all over the place and is useless and sometiems even spills.

When will somebody do something about this atrocity?!?! C'mon Geldof, sort it out!

Mrs going mental cos I opened one of bairns selection boxes. Like proper 'we're getting divorced' mental. I paid for the fecking things.

Just wanted a crunchie.

Mrs going mental cos I opened one of bairns selection boxes. Like proper 'we're getting divorced' mental. I paid for the fecking things.

Just wanted a crunchie.

:lol:

King Of The Cat Cafe

Just wanted a crunchie.

Just don't go looking for a Nookie Bar come Friday night....

The Future's Maroon

When I leave the bar to go for a ciggy, leaving a drink on the bar (sometimes a hat/scarf/phone or whatever beside said pint) and when I come back in five mins later someone (stranger) is sitting in my chair in amongst the company I am with (even when sitting on my own), bolt pal - the pint glass on the bar tells its own story....I used to let it go and seethe quietly...now I firstly and politely ask them to shift, over the last couple of weeks found myself having to get slightly angry and basically telling them to get tae feck...only for them to look at me as if I have horns on my head?

The Bah Humbugs at work. Lighten up ffs we finish up on Friday!

"Aye, we'll be back before ye know it."

I dont that kind of negativity in my life.