The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

the sub goalie

You're not alone.

When I'm on my iPad, I scroll down the thread using my left some. If ever anything catches my attention, I may rest my thumb on the screen which takes me through to a user's profile. Getting worried that folk might think I'm the new Stevieboobs.

Haha snap!

Cyclists again, fly between lanes like they own the road. Also the numties who cycle with no helmet or lights, d!cks.

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jambos_1874

The Hearts website. Forever moving from one section to another, too sensitive, menus drop down then disappear. Rubbish.

Totally agree (although I do hate to criticise Hearts in any way), it has poor functionality and looks quite poor. I much preferred the old one.

Jambos_1874

May have posted this before but it annoys so much I feel obliged to post it again. There's a guy at my work who has the loudest sneeze imaginable - it is just absolutely incredible. I could swear that he is one sneeze away from ejecting a vital organ through his nose. I've been on the phone to people in the past who have inquired as to whether there was an earthquake in the office when he sneezed in the background.

Same guy - every time he scoffs his lunch at his desk he never chews with his mouth closed and everyone is forced to listen to the horrendous chomping noises he's making as he hammers through his sandwich. To make matters worse his jaw clicks every time he takes a bite. Unbelievably irritiating/disgusting.

Other than that, he's a stand-up guy!

May have posted this before but it annoys so much I feel obliged to post it again. There's a guy at my work who has the loudest sneeze imaginable - it is just absolutely incredible. I could swear that he is one sneeze away from ejecting a vital organ through his nose. I've been on the phone to people in the past who have inquired as to whether there was an earthquake in the office when he sneezed in the background.

Same guy - every time he scoffs his lunch at his desk he never chews with his mouth closed and everyone is forced to listen to the horrendous chomping noises he's making as he hammers through his sandwich. To make matters worse his jaw clicks every time he takes a bite. Unbelievably irritiating/disgusting.

For a second i thought we must be in the same office, however the guy in my work is a total and a Hibs fan also.

Jambos_1874

For a second i thought we must be in the same office, however the guy in my work is a total ###### and a Hibs fan also.

You definitely have it worse then!

The Internet

May have posted this before but it annoys so much I feel obliged to post it again. There's a guy at my work who has the loudest sneeze imaginable - it is just absolutely incredible. I could swear that he is one sneeze away from ejecting a vital organ through his nose. I've been on the phone to people in the past who have inquired as to whether there was an earthquake in the office when he sneezed in the background.

Could have posted this word for word :lol: Reckon every office must have one of these guys.

The Internet

Couple more office seethes. When there's like 3 or 4 different conversations going on in the background and it's just an endless rabble of nonsense. Or when two people are having a rather loud conversation right behind you or right at your desk, so ****ing distracting.

Work shirts with pockets. They give me the seethe

:what:

Nothing more seethe-inducing than unwrapping a nice new shirt only to discover that you've inadvertently bought a pocketless one.

3fingersreid

Developing water hammer in the pipes in the house , f*****g noise is driving me mad , sooner my mate gets here to fix it the better

People who talk loudly on the phone.

I don't really want to listen to your rubbish chat.

Also the guy sitting a few desks over from me who has a horrendous ringtone and a loud one at that. His phone went off four or five times in a row and as he obviously didn't fancy talking to the person he just let it ring... and ring... and ring

All roads lead to Gorgie

:what:

Nothing more seethe-inducing than unwrapping a nice new shirt only to discover that you've inadvertently bought a pocketless one.

When Mobiles got so small for a time the shirt pocket was the safest place to put them when moving around the workplace. Try putting a ******* IPhone in a shirt pocket, no chance. :thumbsdown:

heartsfc_fan

People who talk loudly on the phone.

I don't really want to listen to your rubbish chat.

Also the guy sitting a few desks over from me who has a horrendous ringtone and a loud one at that. His phone went off four or five times in a row and as he obviously didn't fancy talking to the person he just let it ring... and ring... and ring

This.

People need to put their bloody phone on silent and should leave the room if they want to answer it. Especially in a quiet office.

I could've jotted down some guys credit card number last week quite easily :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

See when you're on public transport and there's some absolute arsehole playing music without headphones, just playing it and letting it blare out for the whole bus/carriage to hear?

Right, how much of an absolute skidmark do you have to be to do something like that? Is it that they're so retarded they can't figure out that other people don't want to listen to their shitey Ibiza 1990 "toonz", or are they so naive they don't think that everyone else on board thinks they're a complete bottom-feeding welt?

Also hate kids who constantly do that "Hiyaaa" thing. If you say hi back once it just encourages them to carry on but if you say nothing their maw has a go at you.

Edited by peter_hmfc

Also hate kids who constantly do that "Hiyaaa" thing. If you say hi back once it just encourages them to carry on but if you say nothing their maw has a go at you.

Fitzroy Pointon

See when you're on public transport and there's some absolute arsehole playing music without headphones, just playing it and letting it blare out for the whole bus/carriage to hear?

Right, how much of an absolute skidmark do you have to be to do something like that? Is it that they're so retarded they can't figure out that other people don't want to listen to their shitey Ibiza 1990 "toonz", or are they so naive they don't think that everyone else on board thinks they're a complete bottom-feeding welt?

Not being a driver I use public transport a lot. Trains I have no problem with and usually have a pleasant journey.

Busses on the other hand seem to attract the most seethe-inducing humans possible including;

Annoying kids as mentioned.

Scumball junkies who sit up the back and revel in telling the whole bus about their pointless lives.

Jakeys who offer you a can

Old women who dont have their pass ready.

People who smell.

Drivers who have a mini stroke when you dont have the correct change even though they have a change box sitting next to them.

I hate busses

GlasgoJambo

Scumball junkies who sit up the back and revel in telling the whole bus about their pointless lives.

I came up with a word to describe the antics of such folks who have no shame that their foul-mouthed conversations or rancid behaviour is being witnessed by everyone - nedacity.

Trumpet neighbours who park in the turning bay at a cul-de-sac.

Trumpet neighbours who continually park in parking places which are the right of a different block....

Valar Morghulis

I teach in a private school, one of five blokes out of around seventy faculty. Whenever something comes up that requires consensus or needs addressing (amending the report card format, new technology, new math curriculum, etc, etc) the principals form a committee and request a representative from each grade level. There's usually about three or four of these on the go, so you're practically guaranteed to get lumped in one. Basically we end up with about twenty-plus folk in a room, several of whom completely dominate the conversation and battle each other for the glory of hearing themselves spout pish! 

I had the privilege of getting stuck on one that had us changing the name of our Progress Reports to Student Reports and fixing the format. The first meeting ran an hour and twenty minutes (it was supposed to be an hour), during which time we debated whether or not to use check marks of x's! At the end the committee "leader" exclaimed that she was delighted at how much we had accomplished. I suggested that at our next meeting we should focus on some of the more important matters. Cue twenty bints glaring at me!

Brutal!

Are we allowed to know where this school is, Valar (even just the country)?

Meetings that last an age and accomplish nothing...Ive had a few.

Valar Morghulis

Atlanta. 

Valar Morghulis

I think the fact that folk are forced to join these committees when they maybe don't have insight to provide intelligent or relevant input, is what makes me seethe most. The technology committee was a prime example. We're trying to integrate Google Drive, as well as a few other things, and the majority of the teachers haven't the first clue what it is or how it can be utilized in education, especially the older ones. Instead of hand-picking people who were knowledgable, like myself, they recruited people who weren't on a committee to join, and ended up with a group who know little to nothing. 

Captain Sausage

Girl chat. Down at my birds flat which she shares with two other late 20s birds.

They were calling me sad for swearing at the football today, but I get told to **** off for calling one of them out for crying about a lad she met on tinder.

Shock horror, tinder boy shags multiple birds. YOU MET HIM ON TINDER. Plus she shagged someone Thursday night but went mental about him not texting her back.

She just came out with this classic through teary eyes.."he hasn't texted me in 5 hours. And he's been online. He's meant to be home with his family so why hasn't he."

And the other two are just as bad. "Aww Hun, it's okay. He's totes not worth the heartache. ". Get it to ****.

I can't wait to get back to work and away from this Estrogen fest.

Girl chat. Down at my birds flat which she shares with two other late 20s birds.

They were calling me sad for swearing at the football today, but I get told to **** off for calling one of them out for crying about a lad she met on tinder.

Shock horror, tinder boy shags multiple birds. YOU MET HIM ON TINDER. Plus she shagged someone Thursday night but went mental about him not texting her back.

She just came out with this classic through teary eyes.."he hasn't texted me in 5 hours. And he's been online. He's meant to be home with his family so why hasn't he."

And the other two are just as bad. "Aww Hun, it's okay. He's totes not worth the heartache. ". Get it to ****.

You mean you swore at an Edinburgh derby? Next you're going to tell us you didn't applaud the Hibs players of the pitch or shake the hands of each an every one of their supporters.

They sound like absolute roasters who need to make everything dramatic. Crying over a guy you met on Tinder ffs, horrific scenes all round.

:vrface: :vrface:

You mean you swore at an Edinburgh derby? Next you're going to tell us you didn't applaud the Hibs players of the pitch or shake the hands of each an every one of their supporters.

They sound like absolute roasters who need to make everything dramatic. Crying over a guy you met on Tinder ffs, horrific scenes all round.

:vrface: :vrface:

This thread could be making an appearance soon

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/148169-bunny-boilers/?fromsearch=1

:jjyay:

Konrad von Carstein

People who feel the need to have shouty conversations in gym saunas, steam rooms and changing area...just dial it down a notch Dick. Also flumps that take up the whole fluffing bench with bags and towels when getting changed

Women.......making life more complicated than it needs to be.

I might just go gay.....or maybe I could take a course to do it.

Women.......making life more complicated than it needs to be.

I might just go gay.....or maybe I could take a course to do it.

Give details.

I have thought of going gay just for the simplicity it might entail. Would it be the end of "Yes, I did say that, but that's not what I meant, why don't you understand?"-type rhetoric?

Give details.

I have thought of going gay just for the simplicity it might entail. Would it be the end of "Yes, I did say that, but that's not what I meant, why don't you understand?"-type rhetoric?

Her impulsivness may have just fecked my credit rating.

But its ok......it looks potentially fixable.........

Of course I have to fix it........

Could go asexual if you don't fancy getting pumped by a bear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Canada

People on the train that make a big drama about getting up to let you off at your stop.

One guy scowled at me and muttered something under his breath because I dared to say "excuse me please"

I see him on the train nearly every day and always give him the evils. Not very grown up of me but he just has one of those faces.

On the subject of trains, people sitting next to you when there are dozens of spare seats is bloody annoying too. I'm over 6 feet tall and get crammed like a sardine if someone fat or tall sits beside me. It does my nut in when there are empty seats all around me.

Edited by StanLaurel

• 2 weeks later...
3fingersreid

Low rise jeans that sit low on the waist , **** off just **** off , all I want is a pair of jeans that I don't feel are falling down when wearing them FFS

All roads lead to Gorgie

Last night on "In it to win it" Prior to the lottery some wifey got in at the last second, answered one question and walked away with a wedge of cash whilst those who put cash in lost out. Stupid quiz!

Low rise jeans that sit low on the waist , **** off just **** off , all I want is a pair of jeans that I don't feel are falling down when wearing them FFS

It's really not that difficult to find non low-rise jeans.

It's really not that difficult to find non low-rise jeans.

Maybe all jeans are low-rise when your a fat barsteward. :whistling: Edited by aussieh

All roads lead to Gorgie

:Shoosh:<<<< You are not him are you ?

People who don't preheat the oven.

I always pre-heat the oven. I entrusted this task to my brother today, who has let me down.

I always pre-heat the oven. I entrusted this task to my brother today, who has let me down.

Disown him. Unforgivable behaviour from anyone, let alone a sibling.

I know, I slaved away in the kitchen, did a brilliant gravy, some nice veg, the yorkie batter, prepped some roasties.

Completely ruined my masterpiece.

Having to find a pound coin to get a ****ing shopping trolley. Didn't have any change today so had to wait in a 10 minute queue to buy a pack of chewing gum to break my tenner to put a pound in the slot to then go back in and do my shopping.

Seriously Aldi/Lidl. **** off and stop it eh?

Having to find a pound coin to get a ******* shopping trolley. Didn't have any change today so had to wait in a 10 minute queue to buy a pack of chewing gum to break my tenner to put a pound in the slot to then go back in and do my shopping.

Seriously Aldi/Lidl. **** off and stop it eh?

Even worse when you do this in the self service machines at Tesco and it either spits out ?2 coins or 50p coins.

It's like it ****ing knows :lol: