The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

People who stop in the middle of a supermarket aisle to have a conversation with some other people, trolleys and all, either blocking the aisle in entirely, or to the point people have to inch past them. Absolute arseholes.

Genuine question, can people not use common sense and see just how blatantly inconvenient they're being, or has Old Gladys' ramble about steak pies simplified them to the point they are unable to see the ****ing obvious?

I see folk do this in front of doorways, too. And in front of stairways. You are right. Arseholes.

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People who smoke directly outside the door of a pub. Ignorant selfish arseholes.

And then throw the fag end into the street rather than use the bin right next to them

Captain Sausage

I've just ordered a beer in a Turkish restaurant. I asked the boy if I could pay for this one in cash and not to put it on the bill. So he stuck a service charge on. So my bottle of Effes draught has cost ?6.19! I'm in W1 by the way for context but a service charge for giving me a bottle of beer that I poured myself in to the same glass!

That the place in Southwark? Great food, but overpriced and rammed in like sardines. Another seethe...

Why do folk buy sports/turbo/gt versions of cars but don't make any attempt to get close to the speed limit......and yet somehow always find me to drive in front of. They wait in side streets, pull out quickly and dangerously in front of me utilising their cars quick acceleration but then decide that that every speed limit is about 1/3 too high for them.

And they drive my exact same route home.......I'm in my own personal Truman Show aren't I.....You're all watching me on telly whilst these drivers delay me so they can "set up" the scene for my arrival.

It's the only possible explanation.

That said I won't stop touching myself....in fact I'm going to do it more.

People who sit on the exercise bike in the gym barely pedalling, whilst texting constantly. That does not constitute a work out. You'd be as well just sitting in front of the TV with a tub of ice cream. Also, people who go to the gym, then as soon as they leave it they light up a cigarette.

People who sit on the exercise bike in the gym barely pedalling, whilst texting constantly. That does not constitute a work out. You'd be as well just sitting in front of the TV with a tub of ice cream. Also, people who go to the gym, then as soon as they leave it they light up a cigarette.

They aren't texting, they are doing Facebook updates extolling the virtues of being in the gym.

Should you not only pay 40% on earnings over 41k?

Having to pay 40% tax on my second job. The job that actually pays me a proper wage too!

Should you not only pay 40% on earnings over 41k?

Pretty sure that is the case, but HMRC have a habit of putting a second job on the higher rate. Should just involve a phone call to them to sort it out. Unless the combined income is over the threshold

King Of The Cat Cafe

Never could understand people - mainly women - who drive to the gym, spend an hour walking on the treadmill then drive home.

Also, people who go to the gym, then as soon as they leave it they light up a cigarette.

Why does that make you seethe? Unless they're blowing smoke in your face it doesn't effect you does it?

Why does that make you seethe? Unless they're blowing smoke in your face it doesn't effect you does it?

People who smoke are a disgrace and should be banned from keeping fit.....is probably what he thinks

It just seems that on one hand they're taking their health quite seriously by making the effort to go and exercise and then on the other hand they're engaging in an activity, smoking, which is completely and utterly counterproductive. Not so much a seethe as a mild annoyance.

Edited by Jambos_1874

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

People who make negative comments about what I'm about to eat...

...working from a different office today and when I took my porridge out the microwave, a man (who I have never seen before) felt the need to comment...'eeeeew, that looks terrible'

I wasn't in the greatest of moods this morning anyway, but that pushed me over the edge. Thank goodness it was actually very tasty.

...working from a different office today and when I took my porridge out the microwave, a man (who I have never seen before) felt the need to comment...'eeeeew, that looks terrible'

I wasn't in the greatest of moods this morning anyway, but that pushed me over the edge. Thank goodness it was actually very tasty.

:laugh:

I have porridge in the morning at work aswell - looks like I'm eating a bowl of sick right enough, but tastes good and quick to make.

Fitzroy Pointon

Why do people insist on commenting on what your eating.  Worked in factories for a few years after I left school and no one batted an eyelid at what you ate.  You got your sandwiches out your bag and ate them in peace whilst reading the paper.  Since then I have worked in offices and people are always commenting on what your eating.  "Oh that looks healthy" "oh that's not very healthy, need to work extra hard at the gym tonight".  "oh what's that your eating?" "is that home made".  "oh who's eating chips".  **** the **** off and let me eat my lunch in peace please, I don't comment on what your eating for your lunch, why annoy me with your pish?

Also hate office fridges.  The one in our kitchen was taken away because it was absolutely bloody disgusting.  Women leaving salads or soup in tubs in there for months until its rank and stinking.  

All roads lead to Gorgie

They're obviously just wanting to be thin. Gym and fags combo ftw i guess.

Or they could be so wasted looking after years on the fags they want to build muscle. Strange behaviour nonetheless.

Sexton Hardcastle

I took soup in to work to have for me tea before I went to football last night. left it on the side so it defrosted easier. Came in around half 4 and couldn't see it anywhere but then spied the empty container in the sink. ranging someone had binned it i left for the day.

came in today and just firing in to lunch now. Another bloke has the same microwave mug for soup as me. turns out it was his empty one that someone else had cleaned but said man had just tanned my soup a matter of minutes ago.

"oh sorry, I didn't think I brought this soup in but ate it anyway".

****ing ******* of a man.

Edited by Sexton Hardcastle

The wife's made a cottage pie the night. She's made the mash with mustard. I ****ing hate mustard. She ****ing knows I hate mustard. But I'm the bad guy for quite politely saying I couldn't eat the mash as I didn't like the taste and still ate the meat.

:cornette:

Wasn't even like it was a little mustard in it, it was more mustard than potato FFS :lol:

William H. Bonney

I have a 2 month old baby with my fianc? and I'm fed up with the arseholes at my work constantly saying stuff like, ' baby keeping you up' and ' he looks tired, he must not be sleeping'. **** off you wankers.

I have a 2 month old baby with my fianc? and I'm fed up with the arseholes at my work constantly saying stuff like, ' baby keeping you up' and ' he looks tired, he must not be sleeping'. **** off you wankers.

You sound grumpy. Probably because you're tired

The wife's made a cottage pie the night. She's made the mash with mustard. I ******* hate mustard. She ******* knows I hate mustard. But I'm the bad guy for quite politely saying I couldn't eat the mash as I didn't like the taste and still ate the meat.

:cornette:

Wasn't even like it was a little mustard in it, it was more mustard than potato FFS :lol:

I think you're the first person I've ever encountered who doesn't like mustard. :lol:

Mustard mash is superb.

Valentine's Day.

Thought I would be a smart arse & got the wife a ticket to the game on Saturday. So she's booked 2 tickets to 50 shades of Grey, straight after the game. Brilliant.

Valentine's Day.

Thought I would be a smart arse & got the wife a ticket to the game on Saturday. So she's booked 2 tickets to 50 shades of Grey, straight after the game. Brilliant.

She might get inspired.

By the film, that is, although you never know...

HMRC

Send me a letter stating they Overcharged me ?1000 in tax last year.

But just so happens they reviewed my two previous years tax deductions and actually I owe them ?1200......so can they have

?200 from me.

They're dicks. Infected, rotten, foul, evil dicks.

Edited by Der Kaiser

HMRC

But just so happens they reviewed my two previous years tax deductions and actually I owe them ?1200......so can they have

?200 from me.

My missus got the same treatment.

One minute she owes them ?700, the next she is getting ?2500...then they change that back to her owing ?750 and she had two days to pay it. This all happened in the space of two weeks.

Incompetent scum.

She might get inspired.

By the film, that is, although you never know...

Don't. She was a pain in the arse when she was reading the books! Pun intended. God help me after the movie.

HMRC

?200 from me.

Holy ****ing shit.

That is absolutely brutal.

Don't. She was a pain in the arse when she was reading the books! Pun intended. God help me after the movie.

Clearly got inspired to try some stuff out after reading the books then :lol:

Clickbait pisses me right off.

"This person done this.  You'll never believe what they done until you see it".

#nofilter

Is this supposed to show that you're some sort of professional photographer, even though you took the photo using your iPhone?

Clickbait pisses me right off.

"This person done this. You'll never believe what they done until you see it".

They can **** off. "This one weird trick" aye? **** off.

They can **** off. "This one weird trick" aye? **** off.

Exactly those!  Just show me the end result and not some teaser through 15 different shitey images!

People who don't know their Highway Code that have happened this morning....

1. Arseholes that aren't aware as you come on to the bypass or dual carriageway that your supposed to move into the outside lane to let people on.

2. Arseholes who drive into box junctions just before the lights go red knowingly and block the drivers coming across from the other direction. Look at you like your ****** daft as well when you give them some stick!!!

:seething:

When joining a dual carriageway or a motorway it's a give way and therefor up to them to make sure it's clear to join. I'm very stubborn at times and if they're going slower than 56 at the junction then they're waiting till I'm past.

When joining a dual carriageway or a motorway it's a give way and therefor up to them to make sure it's clear to join. I'm very stubborn at times and if they're going slower than 56 at the junction then they're waiting till I'm past.

Correct, people that just drive straight out need to resit their test.

Also people that carry on through at roundabouts when your coming round and off , third exit.

Correct, people that just drive straight out need to resit their test.

Also people that carry on through at roundabouts when your coming round and off , third exit.

Roundabouts are great for me if drivers don't indicate then I just go. I've been known to stop when they blast the horn and ask them if I'm meant to guess were they're going. Usually goes down well lol.