The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

jack D and coke
Me, golf and doobies just dont go, just last week I hit an 84 (good for me), with a 8 and two 7's on my card....guess what I had been smoking on those three holes!

Hahaha it can go both ways to be fair!

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the bus stop is an open one then it is legal to smoke in them, if its one of the closed ones its illegal. Personally, it doesn't matter what type of bus stop...if I am going to bother having one I will stand on the outside anyway.

Smoking the weed - I get what your saying with folk hating it and the bullshit about it 'leading to stronger drug taking' does my nut in. I have smoked weed for around twenty years now and although I will admit to trying E's, Speed, Coke and Acid (when younger) I have never found myself addicted to any of them and haven't taken any of them for years - I will partake in a cheeky wee line of coke now and again but its not a 'must have' on any night out. The weed I smoke because I enjoy it, it chills me out after a hard day or when things get a bit too much but I can also go weeks without a joint. It doesn't make me lazy either, infact I prefer doing the housework while stoned to the bone!!

:toff:

Governor Tarkin

:toff:

But would he have had a bash at the harder stuff regardless of whether or not he'd tried the weed first? I know plenty of folk who have never had a puff in their lives but have dabbled with the others.

Sorry, off topic.

I guess I could seethe about off topic posts.

Governor Tarkin

Packs of bacon with 7 slices, makes an even distribution on rolls impossible, why not 8 slices??

Understandable seethe but easily remedied.

You need two packs. One for each roll.

If you're feeling particularly adventurous you can then go for the old streaky/back split.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

But would he have had a bash at the harder stuff regardless of whether or not he'd tried the weed first? I know plenty of folk who have never had a puff in their lives but have dabbled with the others.

Sorry, off topic.

I guess I could seethe about off topic posts.

Exactly, I shoot up all sorts of stuff but have never done weed in my life.

Seethe at lightweight drug users

Burd in my work just coughing all ****ing day yesterday and today. Proper heavy coughing too, sounds like a sea lion. **** off.

A Boy Named Crow

Burd in my work just coughing all ******* day yesterday and today. Proper heavy coughing too, sounds like a sea lion. **** off.

I hate that.  If you're ill, go home!  There's a guy works in my office who has had a stinking cold for a couple of weeks, I've had two meetings with him and coughed on me in both.  It's borderline assault!

Folk bringing their newborn baby into the office, it's a ******* workplace ffs. Not quite sure who is worse tbh the daft cow that brought it in or the bints that take it as a cue to skive off for the best part of an hour 'to have a hold'.

BoJack Horseman

Folk bringing their newborn baby into the office, it's a ******* workplace ffs. Not quite sure who is worse tbh the daft cow that brought it in or the bints that take it as a cue to skive off for the best part of an hour 'to have a hold'.

The worst part is being made to feel like a dick because you don't want to coo over it.

King Of The Cat Cafe

The worst part is being made to feel like a dick because you don't want to coo over it.

You could always shrug your shoulders and say "I was there at the conception."

Create a stir, especially if mum and dad are present.

BoJack Horseman

You could always shrug your shoulders and say "I was there at the conception."

Create a stir, especially if mum and dad are present.

300818_m500.jpg

I P Knightley

"...on a ??????? basis." (regular, monthly, hourly etc.)

Regularly

Monthly

Hourly

All say the same thing and make you sound less up your own arse.

Try it.

took my newborn in the other day. Fantastic way to give others a skive.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

When your mate's car doesn't start and he's giving you a lift home after five a sides.

Doesn't have his phone so had to borrow mine to phone the RAC so I've got to sit here with him until they turn up in case they try and phone.

Just as well Asda is open 24 hours...

Snake Plissken

I'd add being expected to hold anyone's newborn to the list, I just never do it.

Collections for people at work. Especially those leaving who have only worked a few months.

In a similar vein to this, and it's probably been mentioned earlier, is people collecting for charity at work - especially by coming round canvassing people at their desks. Fair enough if you're single handedly circumnavigating the globe, or swimming up the amazon. But wanting my hard earned for Tough Mudder, a charity bike ride or getting your legs waxed? Just **** off.

Worst of all is you're pretty much obliged into giving them money.

michael_bolton

People in food courts or restaurants where you order at the counter who sit down and save seats while taking it in turns to go and get food. Means people who are there by themselves are at a disadvantage as they have nobody to save a seat for them.

Place I go to for dinner often on the way home from work is like this. I now just sit down at any table populated by people who don't have food and point out that I have food therefore need a table. They have no food.

They usually end up having to leave as they no longer have enough seats. Their seethe becomes bigger than my original seethe. I feel glorious.

BoJack Horseman

In a similar vein to this, and it's probably been mentioned earlier, is people collecting for charity at work - especially by coming round canvassing people at their desks. Fair enough if you're single handedly circumnavigating the globe, or swimming up the amazon. But wanting my hard earned for Tough Mudder, a charity bike ride or getting your legs waxed? Just **** off.

Worst of all is you're pretty much obliged into giving them money.

I hated this about working in an open office. Cards, collections, bairns, group lunches, the lot. 

I hated this about working in an open office. Cards, collections, bairns, group lunches, the lot. 

I refuse to give them anything, even wore a suit last Thursday when they were having a dress down day for charity. Only time I'd consider contributing is when it's one of a select few folk I'd regard as friends outside the office and even then only for a special occasion not a general birthday etc.

I P Knightley

People in food courts or restaurants where you order at the counter who sit down and save seats while taking it in turns to go and get food. Means people who are there by themselves are at a disadvantage as they have nobody to save a seat for them.

Place I go to for dinner often on the way home from work is like this. I now just sit down at any table populated by people who don't have food and point out that I have food therefore need a table. They have no food.

They usually end up having to leave as they no longer have enough seats. Their seethe becomes bigger than my original seethe. I feel glorious.

I approve of your behaviour.

Don't you get told to **** off by people who are waiting for food?

michael_bolton

Don't you get told to **** off by people who are waiting for food?

This is Asia. They're very polite. Also, they're not waiting for food. They haven't ordered anything. They wait for their pals to get food, then go and buy food later while their pals hold the table. Not acceptable. So I explain to them that I have food and now need somewhere to sit. They are taking up space yet do not have any food. This is unfair and I will be using the chair (as this is how the system is designed to work).

The worst ones are the people who "reserve" a table by draping their work security tab things over it then go and queue. The waiting can take a while, so they seem to expect people to leave the table empty for them while they wait, maybe for ten minutes or so when it's very busy and everyone needs a seat.. I just move the tab thing and sit down. They always come over and claim that it's their table. It's not though, that's not how it works. Priority goes to people with food. I always prevail and it feels very good. They are wrong.

Edited by michael_bolton

Konrad von Carstein

This is Asia. They're very polite. Also, they're not waiting for food. They haven't ordered anything. They wait for their pals to get food, then go and buy food later while their pals hold the table. Not acceptable. So I explain to them that I have food and now need somewhere to sit. They are taking up space yet do not have any food. This is unfair and I will be using the chair (as this is how the system is designed to work).

The worst ones are the people who "reserve" a table by draping their work security tab things over it then go and queue. The waiting can take a while, so they seem to expect people to leave the table empty for them while they wait, maybe for ten minutes or so when it's very busy and everyone needs a seat.. I just move the tab thing and sit down. They always come over and claim that it's their table. It's not though, that's not how it works. Priority goes to people with food. I always prevail and it feels very good. They are wrong.

I read this with Sheldon Coopers voice in my head....   :lol:

A Boy Named Crow

I think Michael Bolton is spot on with this.  It dovetails nicely with my hatred of people with children.  You'll be queuing along side them in a busy restaurant or caf?, while they send the urchins off to "bagsie" a table...again disrupting the natural flow of the restaurant by creating dead tables that are actually being used by people in the queue.  Not to mention the danger posed by unaccompanied children roaming about a place where people are carrying hot food and drinks.  Scum of the earth! 

I'm sitting at home, unaffected by any of this right now...but the seethe is tearing through me!!!

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

Got to agree with this

Was it not illegal to this in America at one point ?

Pricks -not cyclists- on a bike ,early dark nights now but no lights no helmet and dark clothes

Traffic violation in Oz and NZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All roads lead to Gorgie

Going through the self service checkout and setting off the alarm on exit with a unknown tag on the sirloin steak. Bag search the whole lot. Seethe.

I agree with you entirely. These people are scum.

jack D and coke

People who don't know their Highway Code that have happened this morning....

1. Arseholes that aren't aware as you come on to the bypass or dual carriageway that your supposed to move into the outside lane to let people on.

2. Arseholes who drive into box junctions just before the lights go red knowingly and block the drivers coming across from the other direction. Look at you like your f***** daft as well when you give them some stick!!!

:seething:

michael_bolton

1. Arseholes that aren't aware as you come on to the bypass or dual carriageway that your supposed to move into the outside lane to let people on.

2. Arseholes who drive into box junctions just before the lights go red knowingly and block the drivers coming across from the other direction. Look at you like your ****** daft as well when you give them some stick!!!

Most people who drive are awful at it.

Favourite of mine here is trying to get across a zebra crossing when it's near traffic lights. Often the traffic lights will be red and the queue of traffic will come right up to just after the zebra crossing. Yet drivers will put the foot down to stop pedestrians getting over the zebra crossing, only to have to stop at the back of the queue about ten yards later having gained nothing except slowing the pedestrians down.

To be honest, if I was in charge most drivers would have been executed for some moronic offence by now.

Edited by michael_bolton

Салатные палочки

People in my office who drink about eight cups of coffee a day but ask me if I have every thought of quitting when I go out for my lunchtime smoke. 

BoJack Horseman

People in my office who drink about eight cups of coffee a day but ask me if I have every thought of quitting when I go out for my lunchtime smoke. 

Probably because they get a caffeine boost from the coffee, and you get... smelly fingers? Both get bad breath I suppose.

I think Michael Bolton is spot on with this. It dovetails nicely with my hatred of people with children. You'll be queuing along side them in a busy restaurant or caf?, while they send the urchins off to "bagsie" a table...again disrupting the natural flow of the restaurant by creating dead tables that are actually being used by people in the queue. Not to mention the danger posed by unaccompanied children roaming about a place where people are carrying hot food and drinks. Scum of the earth!

I'm sitting at home, unaffected by any of this right now...but the seethe is tearing through me!!!

This was one of my main reasons to have kids. And I won't stop doing it until single folk stop sitting at tables for four or taking up huge sofas in coffee shops.

This war will never end and I won't shirk from being on the front line.

I think Michael Bolton is spot on with this.  It dovetails nicely with my hatred of people with children.  You'll be queuing along side them in a busy restaurant or caf?, while they send the urchins off to "bagsie" a table...again disrupting the natural flow of the restaurant by creating dead tables that are actually being used by people in the queue.  Not to mention the danger posed by unaccompanied children roaming about a place where people are carrying hot food and drinks.  Scum of the earth! 

This was one of my main reasons to have kids. And I won't stop doing it until single folk stop sitting at tables for four or taking up huge sofas in coffee shops.

On reading bolton's original comment my immediate thought was right 'game on' (although clarification later made sense on his actions).  If some dodgy single male was sitting at a table of four with my kids as I came back with the Happy Meals I's sidle in beside them and positively encourage the kids to be arseholes.

Or folk sitting in coffee shops all day with their laptops, nursing a small latte

I like to sit next to them and subtly lean over to read what they are typing.

A Boy Named Crow

On reading bolton's original comment my immediate thought was right 'game on' (although clarification later made sense on his actions).  If some dodgy single male was sitting at a table of four with my kids as I came back with the Happy Meals I's sidle in beside them and positively encourage the kids to be arseholes.

I don't think Mr Bolton was suggesting the situation I described, but rather grown adults who take it in turns to go up and order their food.  This is what makes parents so bad, they know that nobody will sit with/challenge their kids, that's why they do it.  it's arsehole behaviour of the highest order!

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

People that leave tea bags in the sink when they've made a cup of tea.

Some bloke does this at work and it clogs the sink up.

Edited by heartsfc_fan

blondejamtart

:spoton:

As soon as one droplet of water falls from the sky every window on the bus gets slammed shut and woe betide anyone that wants to re-open any of them.

Buses turn into mobile greenhouses with all the windows shut and it's minging.

The smell of damp clothes and hair is trapped with the various other odours that the human populace emits and it's rank.

Windows all steamed up, you can feel yourself chewing on other people's breath, humidity makes you sweat like a pig, adding to the funk in the air.

Open a couple of windows FFS people!

This does my head in - every morning, my bus is bloomin' roasting, yet if you dare to open a window, someone always starts moaning about it. I opened a window yesterday and the guy who got on the bus after me instantly slammed it shut...

I don't think Mr Bolton was suggesting the situation I described, but rather grown adults who take it in turns to go up and order their food.  This is what makes parents so bad, they know that nobody will sit with/challenge their kids, that's why they do it.  it's arsehole behaviour of the highest order!

Speaking of the highest order.  Families rule; single folks are the lowest of the low.  Aye, I'll just head outside with our takeout and get the kids chowing down on their chicken nuggets from the window sill so that a boy three ahead of me in the queue can suckle into his McDonald's garden salad and passion fruit smoothie in the warm glow of broilers.  It makes sense, and it's ****ing fantastic parenting.

2. Arseholes who drive into box junctions just before the lights go red knowingly and block the drivers coming across from the other direction. Look at you like your ****** daft as well when you give them some stick!!!

sometimes you can't pull into the outside lane though,there is usually some Audi or Bmw tanking down there and some of us drive vans with speed limiters on them.Could be a wee bit dangerous to pull out in front of them.