• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People (stuck up, snob wannabes) who feel the need to tell me how much they have spent or how much things they have cost. Mum from the school invites my kids to her kids birthday party "Cheers, that'll be nice" to which this fake eyelash (seethe within a seethe) wearing bint replies "I should hope so at ?15 a head!" I don't care how much you have spent & it impresses me not.

Craig Gordons Gloves

People (stuck up, snob wannabes) who feel the need to tell me how much they have spent or how much things they have cost. Mum from the school invites my kids to her kids birthday party "Cheers, that'll be nice" to which this fake eyelash (seethe within a seethe) wearing bint replies "I should hope so at ?15 a head!" I don't care how much you have spent & it impresses me not.

Tight arse bint - only spending 15 quid a head on your child's happiness.

That should have been your response.

You're right though, if you feel the need to tell everyone how much stuff costs then you're not a necessity on this earth.

Why is it, when you do something exciting/adventurous/dangerous that when you tell the story, some tit has done it better.

Tight arse bint - only spending 15 quid a head on your child's happiness.

That should have been your response.

You're right though, if you feel the need to tell everyone how much stuff costs then you're not a necessity on this earth.

It happens all the time. Nice trainers. "Cheers, 60 quid!" The worst was a pal of a pal at a house party a few years ago. His dog was running about daft (probably because of all the people and loud music, anyway) said dog runs into said pal of a pal (a bird) who shouts "Oh! Watch my dolce gabbana boots!" Its pathetic. The cost of everything and the value of nothing.

Салатные палочки

Daft bints in my office who fail to stay quiet for two mins during a two minute silence despite the work sounding an alarm at 11.00 and 11.02. This also goes for people in other departments phoning you at 11.01 even though they work in the same building. What is so urgent that it cant wait for one minute.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Folk who don't turn up when they're meant to.

My mate and his bird asked me to do them a favour and sit in their flat today waiting for someone who was due to come and fix their broken boiler. I turned up at 9am as they were leaving for work and the guy was meant to be here between 8 and 12.

Rocked up at ten past 1. A phone call would have been nice.

Busy bus, bus empties, folk that don't move to a free double seater. Them. Weirdos.

I do this deliberately to unnerve folk. It amuses me far more than it really should. Made it to the last stop, empty top deck except for me and my seat buddy a few times now.

BoJack Horseman

I do this deliberately to unnerve folk. It amuses me far more than it really should. Made it to the last stop, empty top deck except for me and my seat buddy a few times now.

You. I hate you.

Sexton Hardcastle

Again one on people who insist talking to themselves or whistling. Tends to be Jannies, cleaners or tradesmen. When it's just two of you in the room it proper grinds the gears.

BoJack Horseman

Again one on people who insist talking to themselves or whistling. Tends to be Jannies, cleaners or tradesmen. When it's just two of you in the room it proper grinds the gears.

That's my current situation, sure I've mentioned it before. Office of 2 people and that's all I hear.

I think that's brilliant!

TlP6QSW.gif

You're what's wrong with public transport.

TlP6QSW.gif

You're what's wrong with public transport.

I hate public transport. I think that's why I do these sort of things to keep myself entertained.

On one journey the person actually moved down to the front. I sneaked forward a few seats when they weren't looking but I shat out of sitting beside them.

At the very least it gives the person a story to tell someone.

"There was a right weirdo on the bus tonight....."

I still put my bus ticket in other folks hoods as well. It upsets me I never found out who the guy was on the bus browsing kickback that I dropped my ticket into his hood was.

Also if you have a pen....write disturbing messages in the metro and place it back when you leave. Or fill in the crossword with words like "Blood, Die, Death, Kill, Knife, Murder, Parrots".

It's very possible there's a psychopath inside me waiting to leap out.....

I hate public transport. I think that's why I do these sort of things to keep myself entertained.

On one journey the person actually moved down to the front. I sneaked forward a few seats when they weren't looking but I shat out of sitting beside them.

At the very least it gives the person a story to tell someone.

"There was a right weirdo on the bus tonight....."

I still put my bus ticket in other folks hoods as well. It upsets me I never found out who the guy was on the bus browsing kickback that I dropped my ticket into his hood was.

Also if you have a pen....write disturbing messages in the metro and place it back when you leave. Or fill in the crossword with words like "Blood, Die, Death, Kill, Knife, Murder, Parrots".

It's very possible there's a psychopath inside me waiting to leap out.....

It's a fine line between being a pretend weirdo or just a weirdo :D

When you want to take a dump but the toilet seat is covered in pish and unflushed poo.

Was crowning the other day (hadn't dumped in over two days) and went into Starbucks solely for a dump.

- Pish everywhere. Toilet seat, floor, even the toilet roll was completely soaked with pish.

- Shit everywhere. Even after several flushes the shit would just not go away. Reminds me of the reason I don't drink coffee (instant shits).

When you want to take a dump but the toilet seat is covered in pish and unflushed poo.

Was crowning the other day (hadn't dumped in over two days) and went into Starbucks solely for a dump.

- Pish everywhere. Toilet seat, floor, even the toilet roll was completely soaked with pish.

- Shit everywhere. Even after several flushes the shit would just not go away. Reminds me of the reason I don't drink coffee (instant shits).

I ******* hate scum that leave toilets dirty.

Animals. Beasts from the forrest.

Daft bints in my office who fail to stay quiet for two mins during a two minute silence despite the work sounding an alarm at 11.00 and 11.02. This also goes for people in other departments phoning you at 11.01 even though they work in the same building. What is so urgent that it cant wait for one minute.

Go through them after the silence and make them feel as horrible about themselves as possible.

In relation to the silence I was in a meeting away from our main building so was a bit disappointed that the silence may go unnoticed by people. As we were in Leith we heard the ships horns going to signify the start of it and someone asked me what it was for. After I said it was for the silence everyone at the meeting just spontaneously fell silent until it was over.

It gave me the mirror opposite of seethe.

People that smoke in bus stops when it's raining. Arseholes. Choices are limited to standing in the bus stop and getting violated by second hand smoke or stand in the pishing rain and get soaked. ******* ridiculous.

Also the absolute shambles that is the bottom of leith walk just now. Can't this city go one ******* day without digging a road up?

:seething:

Guest C00l K1d

Folk who hate cannabis despite knowing nothing about it and having never tried it.

Do you think the same about cocaine?

Edited by The Heartbreak Kid

Applications for summer internships. No, I have never came up with a change or solution and implemented it. I didn't involve and work with others to ensure success and the process revealed nothing about my strengths and development needs. Please stop asking.

Creepy Lurker

Mind the 10% rule though, mate. You only really need to cut it by 40%.

I was :lol:

The essay was 5000 words, so really 5,500. I had 11,000. :lol:

It's done now :jjyay:

King Of The Cat Cafe

People who leave their cars blocking the pumps at filling stations when they are not getting fuel but just in the shop to buy groceries, papers, sweets, cigarettes...

I P Knightley

After I said it was for the silence everyone at the meeting just spontaneously fell silent until it was over.

Not quite "spontaneous", then, if it was triggered by boat hooters and your explanation.

(on a dictionary seethe today)

Guest C00l K1d

Not at all.

Why?

Folk don't have to have tried something to know that it's not for them and dislike the state you get into after smoking it.

Just because it's "a wee bit grass" doesn't change that.

Busy bus, bus empties, folk that don't move to a free double seater. Them. Weirdos.

I'm at it again....bus beginning to empty.....empty seats appearing.....

Take a selfie with your buddy passenger.

They left....had empty seats all around but they got off too soon for it to be really uncomfortable. As for My bus ticket though....all I know is it's in Loanhead. :)

I'm at it again....bus beginning to empty.....empty seats appearing.....

Next time, have a full-blown conversation into an imaginary mobile.

Then take your real phone out of your pocket and check it.

People that fall for the Katie Hopkins/Josie Cunningham type characters and tweet/Facebook/talk about how horrible they are etc.

Stop being so bloody simple!

i would have probably slept through the neighbour's party if someone hadn't started on the saxomephone.

Still, gives me an opportunity to read through the Ireland match thread. However it's been mod edited to levels of confusement.

:seething: :seething:

Sexton Hardcastle

People who post on Facebook/Twitter and ask for football scores.

You clearly have access to the internet. Check it out on an app/website.

Clowns.

The Future's Maroon

People that smoke in bus stops when it's raining. Arseholes. Choices are limited to standing in the bus stop and getting violated by second hand smoke or stand in the pishing rain and get soaked. ******* ridiculous.

Also the absolute shambles that is the bottom of leith walk just now. Can't this city go one ******* day without digging a road up?

Folk who hate cannabis despite knowing nothing about it and having never tried it.

If the bus stop is an open one then it is legal to smoke in them, if its one of the closed ones its illegal. Personally, it doesn't matter what type of bus stop...if I am going to bother having one I will stand on the outside anyway.

Smoking the weed - I get what your saying with folk hating it and the bullshit about it 'leading to stronger drug taking' does my nut in. I have smoked weed for around twenty years now and although I will admit to trying E's, Speed, Coke and Acid (when younger) I have never found myself addicted to any of them and haven't taken any of them for years - I will partake in a cheeky wee line of coke now and again but its not a 'must have' on any night out. The weed I smoke because I enjoy it, it chills me out after a hard day or when things get a bit too much but I can also go weeks without a joint. It doesn't make me lazy either, infact I prefer doing the housework while stoned to the bone!!

jack D and coke

If the bus stop is an open one then it is legal to smoke in them, if its one of the closed ones its illegal. Personally, it doesn't matter what type of bus stop...if I am going to bother having one I will stand on the outside anyway.

Smoking the weed - I get what your saying with folk hating it and the bullshit about it 'leading to stronger drug taking' does my nut in. I have smoked weed for around twenty years now and although I will admit to trying E's, Speed, Coke and Acid (when younger) I have never found myself addicted to any of them and haven't taken any of them for years - I will partake in a cheeky wee line of coke now and again but its not a 'must have' on any night out. The weed I smoke because I enjoy it, it chills me out after a hard day or when things get a bit too much but I can also go weeks without a joint. It doesn't make me lazy either, infact I prefer doing the housework while stoned to the bone!!

I'm the opposite tbh :lol: the weed changed me and did indeed make me lazy and a bit paranoid towards the end before I rapped it in but I've got mates who have continued to smoke it and none of them are lazy people at all. I know what you mean about being stoned and doing stuff though you really get into a zone with it at times and I liked a few doobs when I was golfing I found I really concentrated and posted my best scores believe it or not that I've never managed to beat :lol: madness

All drugs are gateways to something else though and everything starts with alcohol, should we ban that?

The Future's Maroon

Me, golf and doobies just dont go, just last week I hit an 84 (good for me), with a 8 and two 7's on my card....guess what I had been smoking on those three holes!