• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People who overtake me then decide to turn right at the next junction. What was the point apart from slowing my journey down.

Happened to me twice now including this morning. I was doing 60mph when the dick passed me.

Birthday cards and birthday bottle bags.

In fact birthdays. Why celebrate a particular day in the year at all.

Look at me, it's my BIRTHDAY, I feel special. Well done, your mum just happened to pump you out on this day x years ago. Whoopey-feckin-do.

It's acceptable if you're 5, 18 or 21. Stop it thereafter.

:lol: miserable fecker

Going to the bog and the person that's been before you hasn't flushed. Cheers, really wanted to see the contents of your bowels and bladder.

People who don't was their hands after going to the bog. Thanks for the germs.

Getting a text that says 'were are you' instead of 'where are you'

And on the same theme, getting a text that says were instead of we're, as in 'were here' instead of 'we're here'

BoJack Horseman

Birthday cards and birthday bottle bags.

In fact birthdays. Why celebrate a particular day in the year at all.

Look at me, it's my BIRTHDAY, I feel special. Well done, your mum just happened to pump you out on this day x years ago. Whoopey-feckin-do.

It's acceptable if you're 5, 18 or 21. Stop it thereafter.

This one. Cards in particular. I don't want your pre-printed message on a bit of card, thanks. Just say happy birthday to me if you really want to. Conversely, I don't give out cards either, and get plenty hassle for it.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Cards in general. Easter cards, St Pat's day cards, congrats on passing your ****** driving test. Why!!!!

Going to the bog and the person that's been before you hasn't flushed. Cheers, really wanted to see the contents of your bowels and bladder.

People who don't was their hands after going to the bog. Thanks for the germs.

Getting a text that says 'were are you' instead of 'where are you'

And on the same theme, getting a text that says were instead of we're, as in 'were here' instead of 'we're here'

This really pisses me off, if my nephew continues to do this he is going to be on the receiving end of a bog wash.

BoJack Horseman

Cards in general. Easter cards, St Pat's day cards, congrats on passing your ****** driving test. Why!!!!

It's an absolute sham. It's literally the most passive default way to show someone you "care". Especially when all you do is sign your name on them. Hate them.

All roads lead to Gorgie

It's an absolute sham. It's literally the most passive default way to show someone you "care". Especially when all you do is sign your name on them. Hate them.

It is only going to get worse now we have Ecards and companies who plug personalised efforts on TV. :bomb2:

Sexton Hardcastle

People at work asking twenty questions about your lunch.

Did you make it yourself?

You never made that yourself! ?

Did yer maw make that for you!?

Oooh that looks nice.

Someone's being healthy!

What that you're eating?

**** off and eat your ham piece ya *****.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

When you send your phone away to get fixed TWICE, finally get it back after going almost two weeks without it only to find that it still isn't ******* working.

Proper seethe.

:seething:

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

When you send your phone away to get fixed TWICE, finally get it back after going almost two weeks without it only to find that it still isn't ******* working.

Proper seethe.

:seething:

Had this earlier in the year.

Absolute rage

People failure to take the slightest bit of responsibility for their own lives and think they can get by through pleading ignorance.

Always someone else's fault whether it be the government, their employer, the council, their bank, the economy, everyone but themselves.

Grow the **** up

William Hill and the fact it now takes up to 5 days to withdraw funds from your online account.

Doesn't take 5 ******* days to take deposits off my card though does it?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Had this earlier in the year.

Absolute rage

It's now being repaired for a third time!

Apparently I'm not able to get a replacement handset either.

Mutant children that ask you to 'go intae the shoap' for them. Twice I got stopped on the way home tonight walking past the shops on Calder Road by these wee arseholes. You're about 12 years old, I'm clearly not going to buy you cider you little tit.

It's now being repaired for a third time!

Apparently I'm not able to get a replacement handset either.

But i bet they r charging u the full wack of ur contract (if u have one) whilst u have no phone.

had this problem with a sony ericsson and blackberry where i was without my phone for almost 6 weeks but no replacement. Gave up in the end after it broke and actually got used to an old brick.

Iphone now samsung and not an issue in the world

German speed cameras. Three times in three days ... sure the second one caught me pointing at it and mouthing '****'. Wasn't really speeding either. Raging at the time I was. Calmed down as apparently they can't be arsed half the time and only do you ~15 euros.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

But i bet they r charging u the full wack of ur contract (if u have one) whilst u have no phone.

had this problem with a sony ericsson and blackberry where i was without my phone for almost 6 weeks but no replacement. Gave up in the end after it broke and actually got used to an old brick.

Iphone now samsung and not an issue in the world

Aye, paying ?40 a month for a phone I can't use.

I got a temporary phone while the second repair was being done but gave them it back when I went to collect my 'fixed' phone yesterday. Thankfully they've not charged me a penny for either repair because it's still under warranty.

Ended up taking it to the Samsung shop in town and now they've got it in for a look. A mate has given me an emergency phone he bought ages ago for the time being.

BoJack Horseman

See folk who don't indicate when driving....................

Nothing makes me flip quite like when I've judged the crossing of a road by checking oncoming traffic by looking at their indicators, for a car to turn into my path that wasn't indicating. Inexcusable.

Folk who are surprised, constantly, by the date. "Oooft, can you believe it's September already!". "Och, and it'll be october in no time"

I've never been in a coma so have therefore never been surprised by what month it is and yet the prattling cabbages in my office live in a world of constant bewilderment because day follows night.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

"Here's my handsome little boy with his new bow tie collar for him to wear on his birthday. Happy birthday to my beautiful little boy Benji. Can't believe it's been 2 years! You have changed our life's completley in a good way of course. We all love you Lots!"

Accompanied by a photo of dog in said collar.

I like dogs but this is ridiculous.

"Here's my handsome little boy with his new bow tie collar for him to wear on his birthday. Happy birthday to my beautiful little boy Benji. Can't believe it's been 2 years! You have changed our life's completley in a good way of course. We all love you Lots!"

Humiliating proud dogs & dressing them up like a **** because you want a photo for Facebook is shameful

Humiliating proud dogs & dressing them up like a **** because you want a photo for Facebook is shameful

Anyone who puts clothes on a dog is someone who shouldn't be allowed in normal society.

******* freaks.

Anyone who puts clothes on a dog is someone who shouldn't be allowed in normal society.

******* freaks.

It should classed as animal cruelty.

******* weirdos

Folk who get their dole money and class it as "pay day"

Naw it's no

How about you get off your arse and get a job then you will know what a pay day really is

Scrounging *****

Wee boys and girls who have thousands of followers on Twitter and Instagram and class themselves as celebrities. Naw, you're no famous ya wee f*d. They tweet the most generic sh*te and claim that they thought it up in order to get retweets and favourites, get a life man.

tbf, you've just anthropomorphised dogs as well by referring to them as proud.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

It's the fact they're talking about the dog as if it's a child that annoys me. There's a bird on my Facebook does the exact same thing. Tragic beyond belief.

Guest C00l K1d

I don't know why it does my head in so much, but people that stop in the bicycle bit at the traffic lights. It genuinely makes about 5 seconds of different, why not just stop at the ******* right line?

And if you're stopped in there and a cyclists goes to stop in there, its pretty dangerous for the cyclist.

It makes no difference to my journey likes, but just does my tits in when i see people do it. Mostly taxis i see do it.

Not sure why people dislike cyclists so much.

I drive through town frequently and never had a problem with cyclists.

Drivers on the other hand...

- Switching lanes without looking/indicating and lane discipline in general.

- Failing to understand how filter lights operate (i.e right filter only, yet many drive straight on, especially at Haymarket).

- Stopping in cyclists boxes as mentioned above.

- Stopping in box junctions.

- Pointless overtaking.

All of the above are common occurrences from drivers in the city centre. Drivers are definitely more of a problem than cyclists.

I don't know why it does my head in so much, but people that stop in the bicycle bit at the traffic lights. It genuinely makes about 5 seconds of different, why not just stop at the ******* right line?

And if you're stopped in there and a cyclists goes to stop in there, its pretty dangerous for the cyclist.

It makes no difference to my journey likes, but just does my tits in when i see people do it. Mostly taxis i see do it.

Sure this is a traffic offence now. ?60 fine and 3 points

******* freaks.

Dressing a dog up and taking it out on a roasting hot day could be construed as cruelty as dogs dont have sweat glands.

Edited by Brandt

Cyclists on West Shore Road this morning riding 3 abreast! Had to follow them for a while before the outside one changed course without a signal to turn into Granton Sq. One of the other 2 did signal a right turn.

Idiots that cycle without holding the handle bars saying look at me "I'm amazing"

When ever I see one of the above I so want them to crash into a bus just to teach them a lesson for being a smug ****

My seethe is not at cyclists but pricks on their bikes

Why isn't there an insurance requirement for ALL road users ?

People who try to belittle others by using words that most people won't use in everyday vocabulary it's a form of bullying IMO

On a bus yesterday why do some people have such bad personal hygiene? How much is it for a bar of soap ?