The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

If it's on purpose, I can't fathom an explanation for it.

You're forced to leave your bike overnight and they come along at two in the morning and steal your bike.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got out of the gym to find some arsehole has chained their bike to mine. Unbelievable.

Im sorry, but...............that is just feckin hilarious :lol:

Snake Plissken

You're forced to leave your bike overnight and they come along at two in the morning and steal your bike.

The gym's open all night and the bikes are parked next to large window in a well-lit area, there's hundreds of easier targets that wouldn't require such a cunning plan to swipe.

The gym's open all night and the bikes are parked next to large window in a well-lit area, there's hundreds of easier targets that wouldn't require such a cunning plan to swipe.

I was just about to post something similar to Tazio until I noticed these posts.

Probably less likely given the location of the bike stands, but that was my first guess as well- it's a fairly common method amongst thieves.

Is it too far to return with some bolt cutters yourself and cutting their lock off, just in case? You could always ask the gym to look after the bike until the owner returns for it.

Snake Plissken

I was just about to post something similar to Tazio until I noticed these posts.

Probably less likely given the location of the bike stands, but that was my first guess as well- it's a fairly common method amongst thieves.

Is it too far to return with some bolt cutters yourself and cutting their lock off, just in case? You could always ask the gym to look after the bike until the owner returns for it.

A couple of miles away, the thought that someone might be trying to steal it hadn't occurred to me - it's not that crime doesn't happen out here, it's just really quite rare. As I said, there are hundreds upon hundreds of bikes nearby that aren't in such conspicuous locations so I'm doubtful. It's almost midnight now so I'm just going to have to see if it's still there tomorrow - it's insured in any case.

Edited by Snake Plissken

A couple of miles away, the thought that someone might be trying to steal it hadn't occurred to me - it's not that crime doesn't happen out here, it's just really quite rare. As I said, there are hundreds upon hundreds of bikes nearby that aren't in such conspicuous locations so I'm doubtful. It's almost midnight now so I'm just going to have to see if it's still there tomorrow - it's insured in any case.

"So Mr Plissken, you say your bike was stolen after it was locked up, not once, but twice?"

"Yeah. I don't understand why someone would have done that"

"Us either. Denied"

"Denied?"

"Denied"

Snake Plissken

Stay tuned, viewers, for the exciting conclusion of Escape From Fukuoka: Snake Rides Again.

Or does he?

Snake Plissken

Turned out it was the gym that did it, apparently to stop non-members parking their bikes there. I was supposed to have gotten a sticker for that when I joined.

:vrface: Oh language barrier...

Turned out it was the gym that did it, apparently to stop non-members parking their bikes there. I was supposed to have gotten a sticker for that when I joined.

:lol: glad you got your bike back

:lol: that is funny.

Glad it is now sorted

The Future's Maroon

Feckers who speed up when your crossing the road, I got into a situation today where I tried to get the **** out his car as he missed me by inches....I had plenty time to get across and he just revved his daft wee Corsa and tried to hit me, if I was sober (take note) I wouldn't have booted the side of his motor (which, yes hurt me more than his car)!

The Future's Maroon

Seething at myself for getting caught out by two wee junky bassas doing a runner out the cab last night , erse that Iam

Schoolboy error that one!

Feckers who speed up when your crossing the road, I got into a situation today where I tried to get the **** out his car as he missed me by inches....I had plenty time to get across and he just revved his daft wee Corsa and tried to hit me, if I was sober (take note) I wouldn't have booted the side of his motor (which, yes hurt me more than his car)!

Feckers who saunter across the road and expect cars to slow down.

The Future's Maroon

Do you drive a Corsa by any chance?!

Chain up one of their exercise bikes.........

Saunter as in do the daft wee half run / super fast walk?

Should have just got bevvied and kicked **** out of the bike :thumbsup:

Staff training.

Normally these are purely tremendous wastes of time that only appear to exist to keep someone in a training role.

This week I saw something new.

Person doing the training knew their stuff and is a well respected individual.

So why do I have to sit next to the "Know it all who actually Knows Feck All". Questioning reasoning at any possible opportunity and regardless of the answer given to them still has to end with "Well I believe that....."

It's a good thing I'm on anti-deppressants or I'd have grabbed them and leapt out the window with them screaming.....

"Well I believe the impact will kill us both you arsehole"

Sexton Hardcastle

These honking videos of people, mainly dirty hipster lassies, cutting about their kitchen/bedroom to some terrible music.

Pretty sure there was some young lad from hearts doing the rounds earlier.

What's the obsession here? #dancelikeadicknomination ?

People who talk to their pets like humans.

THIS

My neighbour talks to her cat like its her kid.. she also whistles on the wee fecker when she wants it in :cornette:

These programming lectures the uni have turfed me into. Every single example revolves around Monty Python or 2001 references. Feel like standing up in the middle of the classroom and shouting 'NEEEEEEEEERD!'

Cantankerous women who argue that a ticket is necessary when you're just trying to make the best of an unfortunate situation. Bitch, and her boyfiend who took a step towards me with a 'Listen mate ...' before being pulled away by the aforementioned hag. Aye, like you were going to threaten me. I didn't have time to start to laugh at his actions.

I pretty much run across arseholes everyday who are jobsworthies or incapable of thinking outside the box. Thick world out there.

Cantankerous women who argue that a ticket is necessary when you're just trying to make the best of an unfortunate situation.

mod delete

mod delete

Ahhh, nothing exciting just mightily frustrating.

Edinburgh Open day on Sunday morning at Surgeons Hall. Some hag saying it wouldn't be fair for those with tickets. Apparently there was a miscommunication of sorts according to guide. Some communique mentioned it was a ticketed event, unfortunately the website we looked at (and many folks did the same) didn't mention the need. Smug ***** got herself in an argument that she didn't need to get involved in ... I had suggested that bearing in mind the circumstances the guide might want to take those next in line who didn't have tickets (an Eastern European woman and her two young kids and our two kids) up to the tour quota as it was now after the stated 11am start. He wasn't that interested, nor did he seem that happy to be out showing folks around a building and storage room full stop.

We attended a good few events that weekend and 95% off all those who assisted at various events were more than delighted to accommodate, direct and field questions. Refreshing it was.

The Internet

Had a new one at the cinema last night, thought everything that could possibly make me seethe at the cinema had happened but this was a ******* new one.

Old boy sitting next to me had a watch on which lit up every. single. minute. Literally every sixty seconds it would light up and he'd click a button to make it dark again. WHAT THE ****. GET OUT OF THE CINEMA.

Edited by Mauricio Pinilla

BoJack Horseman

People that speak their thought process aloud. Share an office with one other guy and he's constantly at it. Never know if he's talking to me or not.

The idiot in my work that left a wheeled trolley made with scaffold tubes at the bottom of a lift last night. Only for me to walk into it this morning in the pitch black. Cut head and a black eye being the result.

The Future's Maroon

Bar Staff telling me I have had enough....I know myself when I've had a enough and it was probably a good while before they made their daft comment.

The Future's Maroon

The idiot in my work that left a wheeled trolley made with scaffold tubes at the bottom of a lift last night. Only for me to walk into it this morning in the pitch black. Cut head and a black eye being the result.

work-injury-claim-form.jpg

Edited by The Future's Maroon

Guest C00l K1d

:laugh: :laugh:

Rock n roll eh?

What is the fffin point of the Ringo Park & Pay Using your Mobile option at parking meters if the attendant's handheld doesn't register that you have been authorised to park. ***** probably checked, ssw I was sorted but gave me a ticket hoping that he's still get his cut when I didn't bother to contest. Waste my ******* time. So many arseholes out there with their ill-thought out schemes.

People that speak their thought process aloud. Share an office with one other guy and he's constantly at it. Never know if he's talking to me or not.

Spot on. I asked a woman at my work about it and she said it helps her to concentrate on what she's doing.

That's nice. Destracting everyone else so she can concentrate on what she's doing.

:muggy:

Bar Staff telling me I have had enough....I know myself when I've had a enough and it was probably a good while before they made their daft comment.

:lol:

Got a call out today to a house I finished in February saying the outdoor light had stopped working. Turned up, changed the light bulb, job done.

Are people really that lazy/stupid?

On top of that the boy droned on in his weegie accent about hating life since leaving the army.

I mean, this guy has handled firearms! He doesn't know to change a f'kin light bulb!

Edited by madvladsdad

Got a call out today to a house I finished in February saying the outdoor light had stopped working. Turned up, changed the light bulb, job done.

On top of that the boy droned on in his weegie accent about hating life since leaving the army.

I mean, this guy has handled firearms! He doesn't know to change a f'kin light bulb!

Sounds like he just wanted someone to talk to.

Take it as a cry for help. Without your social interaction, that guy is a hair's breadth away from going on a rampage in some dismal new town shopping centre.

Chris Benoit

Sounds like he just wanted someone to talk to.

Take it as a cry for help. Without your social interaction, that guy is a hair's breadth away from going on a rampage in some dismal new town shopping centre.

:rofl:

Chris Benoit

Yes. I had one yesterday wifey complaining she had no power, checked it out meter is nearly a tenner in debt. Tell her she needs to top it up and she goes mental and proceeds to show me the electric bill from a different address to prove she pays it. Like a News of the World reporter I made my excuses and left.

When people younger than you feel the need to point out how old you are :( Today I've had "you're old" followed by "you'll be 26 in 26 weeks"

Cheers for that :seething:

That's old these days?

You know you're getting old when the youngsters are complaining of feeling/looking/being old :lol:

Lavrentiy Beria

So Called Transport leader Lesley Hinds and her smug look ! Katy Perry and Cheryl whatshername's so called music . This has upset me this morning !

Birthdays in the next week or so, as above, 21 October 2 nieces , one 21 & the other one 17. 22nd October nephew 18, his sister is 21 the day before, gonna cost a fortune. Bloody Rhythm Method. I thought I was bad when the Bairn was 21 this year and the Wee Fella was 18, 20 days later. I could also drop in my 50th this year too. I think it will be down to Holyrood Park and getting a Swan for Christmas dinner this year.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note