The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

michael_bolton

******* ******* shitting insomnia! I've averaged about 3 hours sleep a night this week. Dead on my feet exhausted at points during the day, have a nap in front of the telly at night but when I need to go to sleep, nothing.

I get this for at least a fortnight once a year. Started 7 years ago and I've only had one year without it.

This year I just accepted it. Didn't fight it. Got up and watched tv and just accepted I'd be tired at work. Works as well as anything else.

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blokes wearing footwear without socks.

Especially 'smart' shoes.

Morons.

There was one guy on our cruise ship recently that done that very thing, the seethe from my mrs was unreal!

Worst footwear the guy had on were what can only be described as the kind of plastic sandals that you would see on a 3yr old girl, utterly horrific!

Edit: found a picture

41HE2SPokLL._SX395_.jpg

The Future's Maroon

An old boss of mine wore sandles one day without socks....if that wasnt bad enough he also had his nails done with that Shellac (black) stuff that bursd get done?

He actually tried to have a go at me about something (we didnt get on at all) and I promptly turned to him and said, loud enough for everyone to hear, "Look Andy, I cannot take a row man with nail varnished toes seriously" - he replied "its shellac not varnish", to which I quipped back "even worse" and walked out for a smoke break in disgust at him...even his boss was creasing herself!

He was a big, well built, trendy married man, not gay as you may have thought after reading that.

I still cringe thinking about it.

People at work who moan when you give them something to do at 915 saying, "you've been waiting for me to get in haven't you?"

Eh naw, you're meant to start at 9 and you've left early every night this week you skiving ****.

Plus you get paid 5k a year more than me to do a half assed job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

******* ******* shitting insomnia! I've averaged about 3 hours sleep a night this week. Dead on my feet exhausted at points during the day, have a nap in front of the telly at night but when I need to go to sleep, nothing.

As previously said it's the nap that's killing you. Cut it out now or you may end up like me. Not grea. I sleep 3 hours a night for the last 15 years and it's enough.

Plus point is you can listen to up all night on radio 5. Pretty much the best radio going.

Not sleeping again so rewatching the home leg against Liverpool.

So many comments from the commentators about the noise and atmosphere, and the stunning piece of skill and interplay between Taoul and Novikovas around the 10 minute mark!!

EDIT.

Our cup final side would have taken this game.

Edited by Tazio

Guest C00l K1d

Not sleeping again so rewatching the home leg against Liverpool.

So many comments from the commentators about the noise and atmosphere, and the stunning piece of skill and interplay between Taoul and Novikovas around the 10 minute mark!!

EDIT.

Our cup final side would have taken this game.

Taouil :facepalm:

Most frustrating player ever. Wish he could've played all the time how he played vs liverpool though.

Waking up in the middle of the night with horrendous cramps and having to take cocodamol and wait for it to kick in before there's any chance of getting back to sleep.

Another one here with general sleeping problems though. It's rare that I'll sleep through the whole night. I actually thought it was a normal thing to wake up 5 or 6 times during the night :lol::( I don't nap so it can't be that.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I'm up for work at 5am most days, with the result that I wake up around that time even on my days off. It's so frustrating, particularly when I know I've got a busy day/night ahead of me. I'll probably be ready for a nap about kick off time today. :lol:

Lavrentiy Beria

The Social Misfits outside the New Apple Store acting like thier at a One Direction gig , Grow up and get a life !! Today is going to be a day of rants !

The Future's Maroon

Its probably been mentioned by someone, at least once, but another from me is people in the supermarket.

1. Folk who stroll about like they are out for a Sunday stroll.

2. Folk who abandon their trolly anywhere - or the ones who use it as a battering ram, just say excuse me.

3. Folk who think its a family day out and there is about eight of them, I do not include folk there with their kids because that can't be helped I guess.

4. Folk who getting into a conversation in the middle of the ally/lane and block it for others getting passed and then look at you like you have horns growing out your head if you say excuse me.

5. Folk who park in the 'parent/child' spaces when they have no kids with them (a empty child seat in the car doesn't count). I often get these idiots told as I feel its my duty, especially when I have just parked two miles from the main entrance and spot someone who has done this.

6. Old folk at the shop on a busy Saturday, why? They have all week to do their shopping so why choose to go on the busiest day of the week, most of us have things like work which stops us going during the week...have a little consideration and get yer shopping in during the week.

Not completely linked to supermarkets but Walkers....for putting cheese n onion in blue packets and Salt and vinegar in green packets!!

I think there should be a medical condition called 'trolly rage' because I often get into some kind of argument with someone when I go.

The Social Misfits outside the New Apple Store acting like thier at a One Direction gig , Grow up and get a life !! Today is going to be a day of rants !

:spoton:

utter welts

Fekin arsehole today leaving the main stand texting on the stairway at the end of the game , were you trying to recreate the ibrox disaster ??

Prick

Sexton Hardcastle

That Dapper Laughs bloke.

Seriously hope he catches aids or falls down an abandoned mine.

How he earns money and has a TV show just speaks volume for the state of this country.

Hannibal Lecter

I was under the impression smoking was banned at all stations.

In England it is but in Scotland it's only enclosed stations where it's banned.

Guest C00l K1d

Just about had a really bad smash on the inverness road last night.

Was on a single carriageway and the boy infront was doing about 45, road was well clear infront of me there were cars way in the distance but i had plenty time to overtake. Knocked it down a gear and went to go past and the idiot sped up.

I was doing 70 when i finally got back in and i mustve been about a bawhair away from smashing into the car coming the other way, and only just nipped infront of the car who sped up

Not sure why people do this tbf, he was doing 45 ffs surely he expects people to overtake him.

Folk who don't put their hand brake on at the lights. Instead, they sit with their foot on the brake pedal, blinding me with the 32 ultra-bright red lights on the back of their over-sized piece of shite.

Better just to keep it on the biting point but occasionally letting the car roll back scaring the folks behind. If you ****-up you can just accuse them of running into you.

Carl Fredrickson

Its probably been mentioned by someone, at least once, but another from me is people in the supermarket.

1. Folk who stroll about like they are out for a Sunday stroll.

2. Folk who abandon their trolly anywhere - or the ones who use it as a battering ram, just say excuse me.

3. Folk who think its a family day out and there is about eight of them, I do not include folk there with their kids because that can't be helped I guess.

4. Folk who getting into a conversation in the middle of the ally/lane and block it for others getting passed and then look at you like you have horns growing out your head if you say excuse me.

5. Folk who park in the 'parent/child' spaces when they have no kids with them (a empty child seat in the car doesn't count). I often get these idiots told as I feel its my duty, especially when I have just parked two miles from the main entrance and spot someone who has done this.

6. Old folk at the shop on a busy Saturday, why? They have all week to do their shopping so why choose to go on the busiest day of the week, most of us have things like work which stops us going during the week...have a little consideration and get yer shopping in during the week.

Not completely linked to supermarkets but Walkers....for putting cheese n onion in blue packets and Salt and vinegar in green packets!!

I think there should be a medical condition called 'trolly rage' because I often get into some kind of argument with someone when I go.

Agree with all bar No 6 - a lot of wrinklies rely on family members to take them out shopping and for many that is only convenient at weekends.

Creepy Lurker

Today in St Andrews there was something callef 'raisin'.

This is some kind of traditional celebration where first year students are given challenges by their 'academic parents' :cornette:

They have some kind of foam fight or some shit :cornette:

Tomorrow they have to wear 'raisin receipts', which basically seems to mean they wear something of their 'academic parents' choosing around with them all day. :cornette:

Academic parents :cornette:

Raisin :cornette:

Posh kids getting drunk and being arseholes :cornette:

Guest C00l K1d

Today in St Andrews there was something callef 'raisin'.

This is some kind of traditional celebration where first year students are given challenges by their 'academic parents' :cornette:

They have some kind of foam fight or some shit :cornette:

Tomorrow they have to wear 'raisin receipts', which basically seems to mean they wear something of their 'academic parents' choosing around with them all day. :cornette:

Academic parents :cornette:

Posh kids getting drunk and being arseholes :cornette:

We do the St Andrews graduation every year and one of the things they done this year was write a wee message on a tag of their best memory and hang it along a path so people can read it.

I shit you not they were all like ''When me and Tarquin set up the ''Justice for beekeepers in Peru'' society.'' You know proper yuppy pish.

Then pretty much right at the end someone had put ''when my mate shat in a pint glass for a tenner'' :laugh: ******* students.

Creepy Lurker

We do the St Andrews graduation every year and one of the things they done this year was write a wee message on a tag of their best memory and hang it along a path so people can read it.

I shit you not they were all like ''When me and Tarquin set up the ''Justice for beekeepers in Peru'' society.'' You know proper yuppy pish.

Then pretty much right at the end someone had put ''when my mate shat in a pint glass for a tenner'' :laugh: ******* students.

As much as I knew St Andrews has this reputation, the extent of it's surprised me. I did my undergrad at Stirling and thought I'd seen some posh twats there in all honesty. This is a whole new world. :lol:

Doesn't bother me unduly as being a postgrad I'm not here for the 'student bantz' anyway, plus basically everyone on any of my modules is foreign so I don't really have to mix with the twats, but ffs. Raisin. :cornette:

The gym was empty today :jjyay:

Guest C00l K1d

As much as I knew St Andrews has this reputation, the extent of it's surprised me. I did my undergrad at Stirling and thought I'd seen some posh twats there in all honesty. This is a whole new world. :lol:

Doesn't bother me unduly as being a postgrad I'm not here for the 'student bantz' anyway, plus basically everyone on any of my modules is foreign so I don't really have to mix with the twats, but ffs. Raisin. :cornette:

The gym was empty today :jjyay:

:laugh:

It's defo got its 2 sides to it.

We also do that Don't Walk fashion show, not sure if you've heard of it? The type of folk who do it are like your Princess Kate tier of society. It was absolutely unreal. Half way through they have an auction and you've got laddies about 18/19 years old bidding on 5 grand trips to Paris and shit.

Some absolute stunners though, we had access all areas passes so got into the vip bit for the party. They were all on the champagne and there was us tanning the jaeger machine for free :laugh:

All that pish put me off St. Andrews when I was applying for shit.

Then again I could have gone to any uni I wanted and I ended up at Dundee, so what the **** do I know?

I joined the HuggaBugga Jaffacake Appreciation Society at Uni as you got a free jaffa cake for leaving your details. I had no more contact with them from the moment that jaffa cake was eaten.

Guest C00l K1d

All that pish put me off St. Andrews when I was applying for shit.

Then again I could have gone to any uni I wanted and I ended up at Dundee, so what the **** do I know?

I don't think a lot of them are bad people, just out of tune with reality.

We ended up in some wanky club with loads of them. Was telling all the birds i was a big designer from the city, they were loving it. :laugh:

Was in St Andrews on Thursday. Bunch of weirdos. Saw just one normal person over the course of a couple of hours - a rather plump lass with lank hair smoking a tab in her pyjamas on the main road round from the Old Course clubhouse at 4pm! Well, at least I got to see the St Salvator chapel this time so that is at least one plus about the university :thumbsup:

Edited by ArcticJambo

Creepy Lurker

:laugh:

It's defo got its 2 sides to it.

We also do that Don't Walk fashion show, not sure if you've heard of it? The type of folk who do it are like your Princess Kate tier of society. It was absolutely unreal. Half way through they have an auction and you've got laddies about 18/19 years old bidding on 5 grand trips to Paris and shit.

Some absolute stunners though, we had access all areas passes so got into the vip bit for the party. They were all on the champagne and there was us tanning the jaeger machine for free :laugh:

:lol:

These people aren't normal. There's also something called the Kate Kennedy Club, which as far as I can see exists solely so rich people can 'network'.

Was having a conversation with some bursd the other day and after a while it got to the stage of asking where she was from. Although not the poshest up here, she had what I thought was a pretty posh southern English accent and I was fully expecting Kent or London or something (like most people here who aren't American).

She was from Edinburgh. :cornette:

People that just lie about utterly nothing stuff for no apparent reason.

My girlfriend's mate seems to have fallen for an age-old internet rumour that Jimmy Chungs was being closed down because they were found to be using pigeon meat. Fair enough, but when she told my girlfriend this she said that she had phoned Jimmy Chungs and the person she spoke to told her they were being closed down for that reason.

Why lie about something like that?

People that just lie about utterly nothing stuff for no apparent reason.

My girlfriend's mate seems to have fallen for an age-old internet rumour that Jimmy Chungs was being closed down because they were found to be using pigeon meat. Fair enough, but when she told my girlfriend this she said that she had phoned Jimmy Chungs and the person she spoke to told her they were being closed down for that reason.

Why lie about something like that?

Maybe I'm not picking you up here but surely the Jimmy Chung's dude was taking the proverbial. If I got a call from a member of Joe Public asking whether the place was closing because of something like that (knowing it wasn't) I'd probably do the same. Mind your blinkin' business, lady.

Far too many folks stick their nose in others' business thinking their some paragon of the people. Grates on me.

Maybe I'm not picking you up here but surely the Jimmy Chung's dude was taking the proverbial. If I got a call from a member of Joe Public asking whether the place was closing because of something like that (knowing it wasn't) I'd probably do the same. Mind your blinkin' business, lady.

Far too many folks stick their nose in others' business thinking their some paragon of the people. Grates on me.

Obviously the bursd didn't make the call at all.

Obviously the bursd didn't make the call at all.

Ahh. Hence my first few words. Couldn't decide who was lying, err fibbing.

Ah right yeah I meant the girl was lying (she is known to exaggerate, or just talk nonsense, at times), not the person she supposedly spoke to :lol: Should have been clearer there.

Apparently she phoned up to book a table and got told that they were closing as above. So unless she phoned the wrong number and spoke to someone with a pretty good sense of humour, she's talking shite and that annoys me.

Captain Price

Mums that loose their child due to being an alcoholic and do nothing but post about "gettin u back my little ray of sunshine" but also being tagged in pictures of them at bedsit parties every night.

She's changed her facebook name to "Blakes Mum". ******* weirdo.

Edited by Captain Price

These people aren't normal. There's also something called the Kate Kennedy Club, which as far as I can see exists solely so rich people can 'network'.

Was having a conversation with some bursd the other day and after a while it got to the stage of asking where she was from. Although not the poshest up here, she had what I thought was a pretty posh southern English accent and I was fully expecting Kent or London or something (like most people here who aren't American).

She was from Edinburgh. :cornette:

That's THAT accent.

Purson etc. I write off anyone I talk to who speaks like that as an irrelevance.

Edited by Cigaro

I'm pretty sure a boy I know from school is/was a member of that. As far as I can tell one of their traditions involves dressing up in medieval gear and 'parading' around the town on horseback :cornette:

Creepy Lurker

Raisin update: today they were all out wearing their 'raisin receipts' and had a foam fight.

A 'raisin receipt' can apparently be anything at all, and they have to wear it around all day. It has something written on it in Latin. :cornette:

What is actually wrong with these people? :cornette:

Sterling Archer

Raisin update: today they were all out wearing their 'raisin receipts' and had a foam fight.

A 'raisin receipt' can apparently be anything at all, and they have to wear it around all day. It has something written on it in Latin. :cornette:

Years of inbreeding

Get involved, mate. You might enjoy it!

Honestly, if you don't like 'posh' people you're going to have a shite time in St Andrews

Creepy Lurker

Get involved, mate. You might enjoy it!

Honestly, if you don't like 'posh' people you're going to have a shite time in St Andrews

I'm having a good time. Like I said, almost everyone I socialise with is foreign anyway.

See folk that go abroad on the October break but don't take a holiday from Facebook......

"View from our balcony"

"Cocktail- o'clock"

"Really hot today"

I genuinely feel sorry for every other passenger on their return flight that I wish ditches into the sea on the way home.