• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Slightly related, those ridiculously high shoes some young women are wearing now. I saw two lassies heading into town earlier and the one with the super high shoes was actually being helped up the road by her pal as she couldn't walk or balance in them. Is looking like Bambi on ice considered attractive now?

Captain Canada

People who think it's a good idea to stop dead in front of you while you're walking along Princes St

Also folk walking in town with their heads down because they're using their phones. They have no idea where they're going. A couple of times I've deliberately walked right into them to prove a point.

Finally for now, the ridiculous traffic arrangements around the West End. Had to drive to work last week and spent about 12 hours stuck in traffic in total.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Don't like to have a go at fellow Jambos but the ones that jump the queue at the Wheatfield turnstiles deserve a mention. Only a minor seethe on this occasion.

chuck berrys hairline

Scottish Barca raises my seethe levels, can you not ******* think of something else!

Arsenal or Leicester letting me down on my coupon.

I had a "Goal or More in Both Halves" coupon on, 13 teams, and they were the only ones to let me down, by failing to score in the second half.

*****. Absolute ******* *****.

michael_bolton

People who send someone ahead to 'reserve' a place at the check-out at the supermarket and then act surprised when I refuse tto wait for their shopper to turn up with the trolley.

They actually expect the whole queue to just wait till their shopper gets there. I've been in Malaysia for just over a month now and encountered this often.

Having spent most of yesterday in A&E with my elderly mother the people in the waiting room moaning about how they've been there for hours and still waiting to get the cut on their finger dealt with , just fek of home and clean and dress it yourself , got a bigger cut on the end of my knob , the 3 early twenty something's , one in for a strained finger - I know it was this he told most of the people sitting there with his big gob , who I then had to tell to pick up their rubbish they were

leaving behind fek off . The drunks who give the nurses stick fek off in fact charge the fekers for using the A & E

Sorry rant over

Girls who wear fake tan and then smell disgusting and sit next to me on a plane for 10 hours. Have they any idea how vile they smell? **** off with that shit you orange skinned minker.

Can also ruin perfectly good bedsheets, once and never again!

Snake Plissken

Can also ruin perfectly good bedsheets, once and never again!

So can bad timing.

At least it made for a good story.

Guest GhostHunter

Oh and another thing...

The NHS who, in conjunction with the Hampshire Police, decided to issue a European Arrest Warrant against parents who only want the best for their dying son.

With the end result, the parents are now in custody, away from their son, and are not allowed to see him.

Disgusting.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Not noticing word suggest has changed a word whilst posting on your phone thus making you look a right tit.

***** that stop at the top of an escalator. Keep walking ya bawbag.

Agreed. But even worse are the arseholes that stop at the bottom!

'funny' pilots making 'jolly' announcements.

In fact, any announcements on flights especially when 2 or 3 in a row promoting the overpriced shite from the Sky magazine while I'm trying to watch a movie. Just shut up.

Jobsworths who get worked up over the most menial shite.

Fair enough if your job actually makes a significant difference to people's lives and you need to pay attention to detail, or even if you own the company, but otherwise you're an embarrassment.

Moaning about a spreadsheet not getting updated regularly... it makes absolutely no difference to anyone if the spreadsheet gets updated tomorrow, next week or never at all for that matter. No one even reads the damn spreadsheet FFS.

Guest C00l K1d

Jobsworths who get worked up over the most menial shite.

Fair enough if your job actually makes a significant difference to people's lives and you need to pay attention to detail, or even if you own the company, but otherwise you're an embarrassment.

Moaning about a spreadsheet not getting updated regularly... it makes absolutely no difference to anyone if the spreadsheet gets updated tomorrow, next week or never at all for that matter. No one even reads the damn spreadsheet FFS.

This.

That glaswegian is at it in my work again.

It's getting to the point I'm contemplating excuses to take half days etc. I've not been brought up like that but it's unbearable. The boss is clearly aware of him being an utter Arsehole but does nout about it.

23rd September can't come quick enough. Contract ends and I'm going to Manchester to get pished.

Guest C00l K1d

In fact ken what pisses me off the most is I'm actually half decent at what I do for my age.

I'm keen to learn and have a good attitude.

In this work I'm just made to feel worthless and shite.

******* annoying. Hate working here.

Having to 'babysit' other people in my team at work, it's not like this is an entry level job so if you are being paid ?25k+ you should be able to do the fecking job without having to get someone that is paid the same to double check everything you do!

Guest C00l K1d

He told me I had a problem with authority.

I do have a problem with him. But he doesn't have any authority over me.

So I'm not sure how he put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

People posting pictures on Facebook that have them smiling through a picture frame that they are holding?!?!

Who takes a picture frame to the beach?

Humanity needs a cull.....

Managers that try and 'DO' rather than manage, FFS leave it to the people that are employed to do things rather than making things worse by trying to do them yourself!

Management team that try to belittle and demean you because of their title being 'supervisor'

Just helped 2 seperate people go from being 'regular plebs' like me to supervisor (as i used to be one and if i wanted to could be again) and since they passed the supervisor sign off have turned into little hitlers.

Also typing out something totally different and realising ppl u know (who is does not relate to) might read it :seethe:

Guest C00l K1d

I'm not sure if other posties do this but sometimes when I'm not in to receive a package they will put it in my brown bin if my neighbour isnt in.

I don't really agree with it but it happens.

So my neighbours gardener has just cut a shit load of grass and you know instead of using common sense and taking the packages out, he's just piled loads of grass on top. What's worse is he's used our bin (not our gardener) and instead of putting it all in my neighbours bin he's stuck half in ours and half in theirs. ******* idiot.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

"Just becuase i dont see my son doesnt mean its my fault or that i dont love him because i do and i think of him everyday and it kills me but i hate talking about it"

Yes, because putting up a Facebook status to say you don't like talking about it makes perfect sense.

Managers that try and 'DO' rather than manage, FFS leave it to the people that are employed to do things rather than making things worse by trying to do them yourself!

Don't agree - wouldn't give a job to my staff that I couldn't/wasn't able to do myself. Meaning I want to be able to do it so that if there is any issues I can help them.

Don't agree - wouldn't give a job to my staff that I couldn't/wasn't able to do myself. Meaning I want to be able to do it so that if there is any issues I can help them.

But would you try and do it without knowing how?

All for managers being able to do what their staff do if they are skilled in that area, if not leave it to those that are!

Getting on a plane, sitting down and selecting your movie, only to be interupted constantly for the first thirty minutes by safety announcements, flight forecasts, hot feckin face towels and messages in multiple languages, when you only really want to watch a film in peace

michael_bolton

Getting on a plane, sitting down and selecting your movie, only to be interupted constantly for the first thirty minutes by safety announcements, flight forecasts, hot feckin face towels and messages in multiple languages, when you only really want to watch a film in peace

Yes. And then again at in the last half an hour or so of the flight when they start playing their daft adverts for their home city, stupid videos about immigration procedures, announcements about charity, updates on weather etc, all while you're getting towards the end of the film you chose because you knew it would end roughly just before you arrived. Leave us alone!

I've never had those on a flight.

Are you in business or first?

Guest GhostHunter

Managers should definitely be able to do the job that their subordinates are employed to do, otherwise how can they make informed decisions ?

Ridiculous to say otherwise.

in my opinion.

michael_bolton

Managers should definitely be able to do the job that their subordinates are employed to do, otherwise how can they make informed decisions ?

Ridiculous to say otherwise.

in my opinion.

Not necessarily. My last boss had almost no experience of the job I do. He did all right. The system of line managers reporting to him allowed him to just get on with managing, organising etc.

He was a decent manager, but knew much less about my job than me.

Getting on to a plane to the USA and realising that there's no TVs on the seats I'd wager is a little worse.

US Airways & American Airlines should hang their heads in shame.

Getting on to a plane to the USA and realising that there's no TVs on the seats I'd wager is a little worse.

US Airways & American Airlines should hang their heads in shame.

Ye I recently done Edi > Phili and return (around 8/9 hours each way) and the plane was no better than a Ryanair one, terrible.

Flew from LA to Vegas (45 minute flight) with Virgin and had own TV with remote, 50+ films and TV shows, games etc. So annoying as there was so many good films but by the time I'd chosen one we were preparing to land :lol:

Guest C00l K1d

Sorry if this has been touched on, but people who update their Facebook status, or text in Scottish dialect, so that even Scottish people reading have to take a minute to try and translate it into a coherent sentence:

" Ah hink mair bams shid git oot un vote fir thur independence!"

And those same people who say shree. As in: " Am wantin' shree eh they bottles eh Buckie likes!"

Illiterate arseholes.

Please don't turn this into an independence debate.

Guest C00l K1d

No mate, not that. It was just it happened to be the first thing that popped onto my feed today when I seen it. Using the speech example more than the subject sorry. Defo not getting into that side of it! :2thumbsup:

:laugh:

Was only winding you up man.