The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Bar Staff telling me I have had enough....I know myself when I've had a enough and it was probably a good while before they made their daft comment.

:jjyay:

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All roads lead to Gorgie

When you have five minutes to check something on your laptop before going out, you switch it on and it starts "configuring windows updates" which seems to go on and on for an age.!!!

Sexton Hardcastle

People who have a full on catch up conversation with the wifey behind the till at the petrol station. Queue of punters trying to pay for their fuel but getting nowhere as Jean wants to know how the twins are getting on.

No bother. The forecourt isn't backed up and no one will be late as a result or anything.

the sub goalie

People who have a full on catch up conversation with the wifey behind the till at the petrol station. Queue of punters trying to pay for their fuel but getting nowhere as Jean wants to know how the twins are getting on.

No bother. The forecourt isn't backed up and no one will be late as a result or anything.

Tesco garage in Corstorphine is bad for this.

One lassy in particular will do anything possible to avoid serving regardless of the size of queue but if you are lucky enough for her to actually do her job, well she is either in full blown convo mode with her colleague without uttering a single word to you throughout the whole transaction.

Seethe.

I P Knightley

One lassy in particular will do anything possible to avoid serving regardless of the size of queue but if you are lucky enough for her to actually do her job, well she is either in full blown convo mode with her colleague without uttering a single word to you throughout the whole transaction.

Seethe.

Just stare at her tits until she's noticed you.

Seethe.

I think i know who u mean, dont know her but she actually comes into my work alot to buy her cigs, as a result i know exactly what shes like and it is annoying

Lavrentiy Beria

The Airport charging ?3 after five minutes at the Drop Off . Disgrace ! money grabbing Capitalist dogs .

TheMaganator

The Airport charging ?3 after five minutes at the Drop Off . Disgrace ! money grabbing Capitalist dogs .

Is it not 15mins?

What were you doing at an airport anyway? The airline industry are big nasty capitalists.

Lavrentiy Beria

Is it not 15mins?

What were you doing at an airport anyway? The airline industry are big nasty capitalists.

They changed it a few weeks back over 5 mins ?3 over 10 mins ?7 . Regardless of my views you would have to agree its a bit OTT ?

TheMaganator

They changed it a few weeks back over 5 mins ?3 over 10 mins ?7 . Regardless of my views you would have to agree its a bit OTT ?

:lol:

Yeah - that's bonkers.

It used to be ?1 for a short stay. Probably got pissed off with people spending too much time in there

Air travel in general. Just a shitey chore.

And Duty Free is a big rip off most of the time.

City of Edinburgh Council's new(ish) vanity project advancing the perception that Edinburgh's main roads are suitable for cyclists! The desire to be cyclist friendly is noble and if we had wide roads/streets l would heartedly endorse them but sadly that's not the case. Given that it is nigh on impossible to police cyclists because they are not required to display a licence plate of some description I find it hard to support measures that will largely be ignored. Don't get me started on cyclists on pavements and those who choose to go against the authorised traffic flow on one-way streets.

Air travel in general. Just a shitey chore.

And Duty Free is a big rip off most of the time.

More so when Customs rule that when you are getting off a Cruiseship after 2 weeks going round the coast of Spain and Portugal you are in fact coming from outside the Eu as the ship is American and you are not entitled to the EU allowances.

When your girlfriend farts then flat out denies she did it.

If she lies about that what else will she lie about kickback???????

Your size and ability.

That's a disgrace. Loads of folk getting dropped off will spend loads in the airport on food drink etc.

Effectively charging people to enter the building by taxing their families to drop them off is just profiteering.

Another seethe to add from me, folk driving at 40mph on the A68 forcing folk to overtake on a single carriage road - they do of course increase speed to 60 on a flat, straight bit making it more difficult to overtake and avoid cameras.

I don't speed on these roads but don't want to do 40 all the way to Newcastle.

better on the A1, 2 hrs from edinburgh without breaking the speed limit, just done this journey on Saturday and will do so again this Saturday, when we fly from Newcastle airport this is the route we take

More so when Customs rule that when you are getting off a Cruiseship after 2 weeks going round the coast of Spain and Portugal you are in fact coming from outside the Eu as the ship is American and you are not entitled to the EU allowances.

How bizarre!

Other folks kids....or maybe it's other parents. Trying to take a photo of my boys at Dynamic Earth and this wee arsehole is deliberately standing in the shot. I politely ask him to move only for him to try and sneak back into the shot. It's still "HaHa you're a kid and you're being funny and I'm a grown up so I'll be patient whilst scanning for your parents who can see what you're doing but their mobile phone is obviously way more important" kinda moment.

I'm not proud of telling a 10 year old to **** off.....but I really wanted a picture of my kids without his ugly puss in the picture and thankfully "**** off" was more clearly understood than my prior 3 polite requests.

Ok......so I did kinda like telling him to **** off.....I'm a monster ok.

The Future's Maroon

This happened a couple of years ago to me...While having a nice game of golf on a cracking sunny day there is a foursome in front of us, folk are right up our backside too...one obviously got slightly impatient and hit his drive, the ball rolls past my feet where I am waiting to play my shot to the green - of course I promptly turned round with my 5 iron (I think it was) and smacked the ball in his direction - I don't think I have hit a 5 iron so far in my life as it almost made it back to his tee - him and his buddy then jumped a few holes rather than carry on playing behind us and I'm glad because with a temper and a golf club in hand who only knows what could have happened!

Other folks kids....or maybe it's other parents. Trying to take a photo of my boys at Dynamic Earth and this wee arsehole is deliberately standing in the shot. I politely ask him to move only for him to try and sneak back into the shot. It's still "HaHa you're a kid and you're being funny and I'm a grown up so I'll be patient whilst scanning for your parents who can see what you're doing but their mobile phone is obviously way more important" kinda moment.

I'm not proud of telling a 10 year old to **** off.....but I really wanted a picture of my kids without his ugly puss in the picture and thankfully "**** off" was more clearly understood than my prior 3 polite requests.

Ok......so I did kinda like telling him to **** off.....I'm a monster ok.

Brilliant!

Well played, Sir!

William H. Bonney

went to see still game at the hydro and was not allowed to take my bottle of water inside the arena unless i unscrewed and removed the bottle top. To make matters more ridiculous once inside they sold bottled water everywhere, aresholes.

went to see still game at the hydro and was not allowed to take my bottle of water inside the arena unless i unscrewed and removed the bottle top. To make matters more ridiculous once inside they sold bottled water everywhere, aresholes.

A full, tightened bottle of water is sare in the puss. A bottle that's lost half the water on the way is less sore.

:lol:

Yeah - that's bonkers.

It used to be ?1 for a short stay. Probably got pissed off with people spending too much time in there

Was there today and it still is ?1 if you can get out within 5mins, was like a military operation trying to park, throw bags out as quick as possible then get out within 5 mins cause if you go a second over then they hit you for ?3

William H. Bonney

A full, tightened bottle of water is sare in the puss. A bottle that's lost half the water on the way is less sore.

That's very true, however, I could purchase a full tightened bottle inside the venue for ?1.80.

Had a number of driving related seethes recently. Still a bit shaky after my car crash and the amount of arseholes I've encountered recently has been ridiculous. Was in a lane for turning right earlier this evening and another girl on the other side of the road also wanted to turn right but her lane was a bit further on but she had already positioned herself which meant we were both kind of stuck. Cheeky cow rolled her window down and shouted "you're on ma side of the road hen" no need.

The Future's Maroon

Is it only my dirty mind which read that the wrong way first time round?

:sweeet:

RustyRightPeg

Cyclists on the road.............................................................. Cyclists who cycle in the middle of the road..................................... Cyclists who think they can cycle through red lights...........................

RustyRightPeg

Also another one. I work in Edinburgh Park at the Gyle and as we all know, Gyle traffic at the best of times is a ******* nightmare. Further to this, the trams contribute a hell of a lot more congestion. What really annoys me is when folk are in the wrong lane and feel the urge to try and change lanes last minute, causing the cars behind them to get stuck on the bloody tram tracks. I seen an incident the other day where the traffic lights turned red and there was some tosspot trying to change lanes causing a tailback, behind him, leaving cars on the tram track when the tram proceeded to cross, causing the tram to stop, contributing more so to more ******* conjestion. Get in the right lane. Rant over.

Sexton Hardcastle

People who insist on singing along to songs on the radio. Especially if it is a well know number they try and race to the bit that everyone knows and splurt it out before the actual song gets to that point. I don't know if they do it to kind of show off that they ken the lyrics or if they are just generally annoying arseholes.

People who insist on singing along to songs on the radio. Especially if it is a well know number they try and race to the bit that everyone knows and splurt it out before the actual song gets to that point. I don't know if they do it to kind of show off that they ken the lyrics or if they are just generally annoying arseholes.

In a similar vein, whoever it is who is speeding up the Hearts song ...

"nolreekeespportsthmwipride

this is my story, thisismysongfollowtheheartsandyoucantgowrong"

:seething:

This happened a couple of years ago to me...While having a nice game of golf on a cracking sunny day there is a foursome in front of us, folk are right up our backside too...one obviously got slightly impatient and hit his drive, the ball rolls past my feet where I am waiting to play my shot to the green - of course I promptly turned round with my 5 iron (I think it was) and smacked the ball in his direction - I don't think I have hit a 5 iron so far in my life as it almost made it back to his tee - him and his buddy then jumped a few holes rather than carry on playing behind us and I'm glad because with a temper and a golf club in hand who only knows what could have happened!

Brilliant!

Like.jpg

Matthew Le Tissier

Arseholes moaning at me about the bag charge as it was my idea. Take your free re-useable bag and f off.

Edited by Matthew Le Tissier

Apologies if mentioned but folk smoking on train platforms.

if it's an unenclosed platform without no smoking signs, then suck it up!

The Future's Maroon

Arseholes moaning at me about the bag charge as it was my idea. Take your free re-useable bag and f off.

Its Government Legislation - haven't you seen the news, papers or signs in almost every blooming shop in the City? (would be my reply)!

A Boy Named Crow

if it's an unenclosed platform without no smoking signs, then suck it up!

I was under the impression smoking was banned at all stations.

Blokes wearing footwear without socks.

Especially 'smart' shoes.

Morons.

Been watching the Apprentice?

First thing I said to the Mrs when I saw the big streak of piss was that he's a classless *****

The Future's Maroon

Those 'Teens React' videos on youtube.

I hope the next one is them reacting to get slingshotted into the Sun.

The first I have heard of such a thing, dunno if I want to but I may have a look tomorrow and see what the whining is about (be prepared for an additional post on this thread if said videos are as poor as I'm imagining in my heid right now!

******* ******* shitting insomnia! I've averaged about 3 hours sleep a night this week. Dead on my feet exhausted at points during the day, have a nap in front of the telly at night but when I need to go to sleep, nothing.

******* ******* shitting insomnia! I've averaged about 3 hours sleep a night this week. Dead on my feet exhausted at points during the day, have a nap in front of the telly at night but when I need to go to sleep, nothing.

It's the napping that's messing with you.

Avoid them if you can if you're planning on going to bed in the next few hours.

That's how it is for me anyway. Even 10mins napping will set my actual sleep back a couple of hours.