Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All roads lead to Gorgie

Traffic lights at Haymarket. Take ages to cycle to green, and all to accommodate the trams. Results in lengthy queues and idling engines.

This. One day when I was there the traffic was starting to edge forward thinking they had failed but it was all because of a tram which was approaching at an incredible slow pace.

Getting on to a plane to the USA and realising that there's no TVs on the seats I'd wager is a little worse.

US Airways & American Airlines should hang their heads in shame.

Had this with Klm to and from China. Not happy. Stick Mr Bean up yer Erchie!

Selection boxes in the shops. Its fecking September. Unreal.

Idiots on Facebook "love my babies so much, my world" then proceed to put up photos of them steaming in nightclubs after they dumped "my world" on the first taker.

Edited by madvladsdad

Sorry if this has been touched on, but people who update their Facebook status, or text in Scottish dialect, so that even Scottish people reading have to take a minute to try and translate it into a coherent sentence:

" Ah hink mair bams shid git oot un vote fir thur independence!"

And those same people who say shree. As in: " Am wantin' shree eh they bottles eh Buckie likes!"

Illiterate arseholes.

My brother does this all the time in tx; "Arite san? Fancy helpin ays oot wi a wee joab oan Sunday? Easy cenny"

Managers should definitely be able to do the job that their subordinates are employed to do, otherwise how can they make informed decisions ?

Ridiculous to say otherwise.

in my opinion.

My wife manages cardiothorasic surgeons. She has a history degree. She does alright.

(she may also have a masters in clinical management. still, i wouldnt trust her to buy me hayfever tablets, let alone tinker with my ticker)

Sterling Archer

People that let their children wear light up shoes.

People that let their children wear light up shoes in the cinema.

Why does every guy who has a new kid feel compelled to make their facebook profile a photo of themselves sleeping with the child sleeping on their chests?

Just **** off you attention seeking, cringe worthy, dicks.

Sexton Hardcastle

Fake profiles on tinder.

Wee flame pops up and you see you've matched with a 9/10 only to be shot down when you click on the profile and see some spam website or phone number.

*******s.

Guest C00l K1d

Fake profiles on tinder.

Wee flame pops up and you see you've matched with a 9/10 only to be shot down when you click on the profile and see some spam website or phone number.

*******s.

$120 an hour

What's the deal with folk playing music on their phones on public transport. It's not so much the noise that irritates its more that it's always pish. How come nae ***** ever bangs out The Delgados on the no 4?

Guest GhostHunter

Edinburgh dungeons taking photos of you when you're least expecting it.

Whilst amusing to all who saw it ...my jobby squeezing face when plummeting from a great height was not one I wish to see again.

Next time warn us ya feckers

All roads lead to Gorgie

Edinburgh dungeons taking photos of you when you're least expecting it.

Whilst amusing to all who saw it ...my jobby squeezing face when plummeting from a great height was not one I wish to see again.

Next time warn us ya feckers

Worse still they try to flog you the photo at the end at an inflated price. I was there a while back and I flat refused to pay for any of the photos they had taken of us.

Guest GhostHunter

Worse still they try to flog you the photo at the end at an inflated price. I was there a while back and I flat refused to pay for any of the photos they had taken of us.

Yep - it's a cracking day out, some of the actors are brilliant, however, this insistence on pimping photos out at the end, tends to spoil a very good day.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Yep - it's a cracking day out, some of the actors are brilliant, however, this insistence on pimping photos out at the end, tends to spoil a very good day.

Yes it's good for older families. You know something scary is going to happen, you just don't know when. Some folk I ken could work there without the use of makeup.!!!

Guest GhostHunter

Yes it's good for older families. You know something scary is going to happen, you just don't know when. Some folk I ken could work there without the use of makeup.!!!

Yep - I'm not scared to admit it, the boat ride actually had me shitting myself. My eldest, who's 12, didn't much appreciate the Sawney Bean bit either - especially when I told her it was a true story.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Yep - I'm not scared to admit it, the boat ride actually had me shitting myself. My eldest, who's 12, didn't much appreciate the Sawney Bean bit either - especially when I told her it was a true story.

It never quite reaches the shear terror of crossing the Bridge of Doom though. Come to think of it maybe that could be included when they upgrade it or on second thoughts that could freak people out way too much.

All roads lead to Gorgie

It never quite reaches the shear terror of crossing the Bridge of Doom though. Come to think of it maybe that could be included when they upgrade it or on second thoughts that could freak people out way too much.

What's the deal with folk playing music on their phones on public transport. It's not so much the noise that irritates its more that it's always pish. How come nae ***** ever bangs out The Delgados on the no 4?

This. Except it's definitely the noise that irritates me. People who play music out loud on buses are, with literally no exceptions, arseholes.

Not actually Edinburgh Dungeons taking or selling the photo's, separate company that has all the photo franchise's for places like the dungeons/madame tussauds etc, my mate is now the 'franchise manager' (previously just the dungeons person that was on the photo's the most) and it's a pretty horrible job since it changed from being in-house, gets set stupid targets for sales, basically it's an average sale per visitor to the dungeon so even when a cash target would be met easily, if the dungeon has thousands of visitors with no photo then he doesn't meet his target!

Guest GhostHunter

Not actually Edinburgh Dungeons taking or selling the photo's, separate company that has all the photo franchise's for places like the dungeons/madame tussauds etc, my mate is now the 'franchise manager' (previously just the dungeons person that was on the photo's the most) and it's a pretty horrible job since it changed from being in-house, gets set stupid targets for sales, basically it's an average sale per visitor to the dungeon so even when a cash target would be met easily, if the dungeon has thousands of visitors with no photo then he doesn't meet his target!

My kids forced me to buy the most expensive package.

:facepalm:

The non privatisation of the Royal Family makes me seethe.

I know I'm in the minority that wants the Royal Family abolished, but if we have to have them, make them get their own funding, not out of the public's pocket.

I thought that the Tory party wanted every public owned industry privatised, why not the Royal family?

Why does every guy who has a new kid feel compelled to make their facebook profile a photo of themselves sleeping with the child sleeping on their chests?

This was something I didn't even feel the need to do. It's a great feeling having your child sleep on your chest at that new born stage, but I guess I'm in the minority for someone of my age who doesn't feel the need to share all these moments with Facebook.

It's like every time I go for a nap on the sofa, if the bairn goes for one too and me and her are cuddling on the couch, my girlfriend feels the need to snap away, resulting in me weakening up to find pictures of me on Facebook sleeping. Why?

This was something I didn't even feel the need to do. It's a great feeling having your child sleep on your chest at that new born stage, but I guess I'm in the minority for someone of my age who doesn't feel the need to share all these moments with Facebook.

It's like every time I go for a nap on the sofa, if the bairn goes for one too and me and her are cuddling on the couch, my girlfriend feels the need to snap away, resulting in me weakening up to find pictures of me on Facebook sleeping. Why?

RustyRightPeg

When you show your parents a picture of something on your phone and they feel the urge to take the phone out your hands to look................... Also try to zoom in on the picture :muggy: JUST LOOK AT THE PHONE FFS

The gas lot digging up Morrison Street for another 11 weeks starting today. Phase 2 of 3 apparently so another few weeks misery for road users still to come even after this.

Why not just do the whole job at once you useless ****s?

When the empty lot right next to my flat is being turned into a supermarket and the utter welts that are the builders there insist on singing the soundtrack from Beeltjuice at the top of their lungs at 7am on a Saturday morning.

recall-2.png

When you show your parents a picture of something on your phone and they feel the urge to take the phone out your hands to look................... Also try to zoom in on the picture :muggy: JUST LOOK AT THE PHONE FFS

:lol:

Parents saw the dirty pics on your phone. Nap.

Oh, and also the woman in the Asda car park who parks next to you and opens her door without looking, thereby bashing it into my passenger side door. Arsehole.

The gas lot digging up Morrison Street for another 11 weeks starting today. Phase 2 of 3 apparently so another few weeks misery for road users still to come even after this.

Why not just do the whole job at once you useless ****s?

Strong understanding of gas maintenance.

The boot that rang every buzzer in the stair at 8am on a sunday morning, in the hope someone would let her in so she can stick referendum leaflets through each door! Don't care what side you are on that is going to lose more votes than it gains!!

Whoever it is that doesn't close the main door of my stair correctly, allowing door to door sales bawbags to just breeze in and harass every flat in the stair. :seething:

Getting so burst on a stag in Prague that I've managed to lose my bank card AND driving license.

Also, had to spend most of the flight home sitting on the floor outside the toilet in case I shat myself or spewed. Definitely not my finest hour

The non privatisation of the Royal Family makes me seethe.

I know I'm in the minority that wants the Royal Family abolished, but if we have to have them, make them get their own funding, not out of the public's pocket.

I thought that the Tory party wanted every public owned industry privatised, why not the Royal family?

This should cheer you up.

They make us money

RustyRightPeg

Customers who buy huge shops at 21:59. **** YOU i want to go home

I notice that there is always a swarm of folk that feel the urge to play supermarket sweep at 21:55 and don't understand the concept of closing times.

Rude people at work who can't communicate properly. Why not either ask me for a word and express your concerns if you have some, or write out a proper email instead of one that doesn't even say Hi, just dives straight in with "why not (insert shite suggestion here)!!!!!!!!" This woman is in her late 40s/early 50s. How has she got through life communicating like this?!

Oh and the amount of birthdays in the next week or so. Stresses me out normally but it's even worse when I'm going on holiday on Saturday and have to order folks presents before I go and then when I'm asking folk what they want it's either "I don't mind" or something obscure that requires hunting down on the internet. My mum won't give me any sort of hint at all and I don't want to just get her something shite like a DVD or book.

Edited by Shapes