• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't start to smell until day 3/4, at which point I will shower.

Showering daily just seems pointless.

You shower twice a day? Jesus. That must do more harm than good to your skin.

Yes I brush my teeth every day.

mind you posted a thread asking if it's possible to disappear? The answers is yes, but folk would probably be able to track you down by smell.

Yesterday, I had a shower when I woke up.

Then a shower after the gym.

Then a shower before I went on a night out.

Madness.

Good job on striping your skin of those protective oils.

Showering more than once a day is utter madness IMO.

A complete waste of time, money and doesn't benefit your skin in the slightest.

One shower a day is MORE than adequate, but keep believing what you want to believe.

Guest C00l K1d

One shower a day is MORE than adequate, but keep believing what you want to believe.

You are at the wind up eh?

Anyway. Hire cars. Just had people carriers almost smash into me as I was turning left then they got in the wrong lane and almost run me of the road.

There were 2 of them so were obviously trying to keep right behind each other.

Idiots.

Do they no have lane markings in other places in the world?

I know mate, I'm definitely feeling it today. Here's a selfie.

body-world-12.gif

TheMaganator

mind you posted a thread asking if it's possible to disappear? The answers is yes, but folk would probably be able to track you down by smell.

:rofl:

Women in Asda licking their fingers then separating the bags. Then touching all my shopping with their spit hands.

Absolutely horrific and I really cannot understand why the stores allow it.

Animals.

The correct way to open a carrier bag is to pull the handles away from each other horizontally, until the bag opens up of its own accord.

People who wet their fingers and do it should be put down.

Morph it was a hire car that i had a crash with :seething:

Folk that come round your house and moan about how there's nothing good on netflix so fiddle about with your laptop and change it to the american one without you even paying attention to what they are doing. The American version then proceeds to crash the next day and now I can't even get on the UK one and I'm 20 mins from the end of the first season of american horror story :(

Waverley steps, they are quite clearly signposted to tell people to keep to the left so that one side is up and the other down. Why do so many arseholes just ignore this then get humpty when you don't move out their way? Would they expect cars to move if they were on the wrong side of the road?!?

All roads lead to Gorgie

people who smell because they dont wash

They are usually the ones that sit beside you on a nearly empty bus from my earlier moan. :bomb2:

Kirkliston medical practice. 40 minutes late being seen this morning.

Then went up to the chemist to collect my co-codamol and diclofenac only to be told that the labels aren't printing and i'll need to go back later. :(

Kirkliston medical practice. 40 minutes late being seen this morning.

Then went up to the chemist to collect my co-codamol and diclofenac only to be told that the labels aren't printing and i'll need to go back later. :(

I could have fixed that.

If I wasn't off for a week :jjyay:

Hope you got them and are no longer in pain.

I could have fixed that.

If I wasn't off for a week :jjyay:

Hope you got them and are no longer in pain.

I was too sore to walk back along later to get them so my brother got them for me on his way home from work so now I am pain free but ever so slightly spaced out :)

I was too sore to walk back along later to get them so my brother got them for me on his way home from work so now I am pain free but ever so slightly spaced out :)

Try not to imbibe!

Next time, ask for Tramadol :lol:

When I had that for a week, I felt like I was floating everywhere :lol:

JKB on my iPhone.

When I am reading a thread on say the Terrace and scroll down to the very bottom of the page, there's a "next" button to get to the next page which is fine. I then read the next page and when I get to the end of that page if its the last page on the thread, I can only hit my back (<) key which then goes back to the page I have already read.

If I want to go back to the Terrace to read a different topic, I have to swipe the screen a good few times to get to he top of the page to get to the "The Terr" button.

Why not just put a "The Terr" button at the bottom of the page as well?

jack D and coke
JKB on my iPhone.

When I am reading a thread on say the Terrace and scroll down to the very bottom of the page, there's a "next" button to get to the next page which is fine. I then read the next page and when I get to the end of that page if its the last page on the thread, I can only hit my back (<) key which then goes back to the page I have already read.

If I want to go back to the Terrace to read a different topic, I have to swipe the screen a good few times to get to he top of the page to get to the "The Terr" button.

Download this app mate....

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tapatalk/id307880732?mt=8

Designed specifically for forums.

Edited by jack D and coke

JKB on my iPhone.

I go to bookmarks and Terrace is at the top of the page. Also, on an iPhone if you touch the black line at the top of the screen (where the time is) that scrolls to the top of the page for you.

I go to bookmarks and Terrace is at the top of the page. Also, on an iPhone if you touch the black line at the top of the screen (where the time is) that scrolls to the top of the page for you.

So it does!!!

Class!

Cheers

Just found out I'm working Saturday sunday.

They can go **** themselves.

Only got tomorrow to go then then off right through to monday, 2 and a half weeks back then 2 and a half off for a cruise round the med!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

When you go to get your phone fixed, get it back and it has the exact same problem. What a ******* waste of time.

:seething:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

For me, currently...

People who judge everyone from a group/community by the actions of an abhorrent fringe.

Colour me West/Brady/Shipman/Huntly.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Turning into Holyrood Park Road at the Commie Pool to go towards Meadowbank a few days ago I and loads more cars discovered that the park was totally closed beyond the roundabout. No access to Duddingston or anywhere so why not put a sign at the lights and stop cars making a needless detour and waste fuel waiting to get out again.

All roads lead to Gorgie

It was a weekday and the only thing I can think of was they were mowing the grass beside the road or something like that. Anyway the top road is usually open on a Sunday and so you can still get round from Meadowbank to Old Dalkeith Road going west at least. :2thumbsup:

Going west from Meadowbank on a Sunday the road is usually closed at the roundabout behind Dynamic Earth. It may have been open on a Sunday recently because of traffic from the Holyrood hotel to the Commie Pool during the Commonwealth Games.

Edited by Stuart Lyon

All roads lead to Gorgie

If you come into the park at the Meadowbank end on a Sunday there is a barrier at St Margaret's Loch but you can still turn left onto the upper road and exit at the Commie Pool, from my experience anyway !!!

All roads lead to Gorgie

Whilst I am on this thread; people who come into a busy coffee shop/ caf? and join the queue behind you but send there partner or whoever to grab the only empty table left whilst they continue to order. You are then left with nowhere to sit. Not good.!!!

Whilst I am on this thread; people who come into a busy coffee shop/ caf? and join the queue behind you but send there partner or whoever to grab the only empty table left whilst they continue to order. You are then left with nowhere to sit. Not good.!!!

Lonely?

Nowt wrong with that.

It's the folk - students, mainly - who sit with their laptops out and a coffee that was finished about two hours previously. Oh, and I had a moan at the staff in Starbucks recently because the half-price frappuccino deal was only between 3 and 5pm - I enquired what offers there were for folk who had jobs.

First World Problem, I know.

Guest GhostHunter

I do this.

It's common sense surely.

I do this.

I agree. It's where kids prove themselves useful as well.

"Quick...run and grab that table while I get the drinks"

All roads lead to Gorgie

Nowt wrong with that.

It's the folk - students, mainly - who sit with their laptops out and a coffee that was finished about two hours previously. Oh, and I had a moan at the staff in Starbucks recently because the half-price frappuccino deal was only between 3 and 5pm - I enquired what offers there were for folk who had jobs.

The problem with coffee chains is the seating is too comfy and people with nothing else to do with their lives just hang around and companies know they will more than likely eventually go back for seconds. Fast food places want you in and out as quickly as possible so comfort in these places is minimal. There is a lot to be said for the packed lunch.!!! Edited by All roads lead to Gorgie

All roads lead to Gorgie

I do this.

Well I know who the prime suspects are now anyway. Sorry if I spill my coffee on someone's lap when I am looking for somewhere to sit. :bucktooth:

I agree. It's where kids prove themselves useful as well.

"Quick...run and grab that table while I get the drinks"

... and they have usually scared off all the other folks at tables nearby, especially those who like to seethe at kids in public. :thumbsup:

Nowt wrong with that.

:cornette: