The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

Just had to deal with this on another thread but: Fokkers who use the word 'myself' when it's either 'me' or 'I'.

A word to the wise: if you ever find yourself about to write or say 'myself' just stop and say/write either 'me' or 'I'. 95% of the time you'll have done the right thing and won't come across as illiterate, self-important or pompous.

I'm not so sure I can agree with you on this one me.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Folk who post on the wrong thread :getout: ;)

Course you’ve not done it since last week.

085C2004-617C-4A33-BEAF-0FF43DF9BF4A.png

3 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I'm not so sure I can agree with you on this one me.

Myself is in agreement as is I with yourself.

Just seen another footballer has been diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease, Bolton defender Stephen Darby. 

A nasty, horrible, cruel disease. Possibly the worst thing that could happen to a person.  Genuinely seethe-worthy, and something that needs a lot more research into understanding how we begin to prevent it, or treat it.

Geoff the Mince

it seems that 1000 Pupils at Boroughmuir High may face safety issues with the nearby Viewforth canal bridge.  Did no one think this would an issue during planning and the years building the School?  The council saying up to £40k to implement study concerning this,  on the same day further cutbacks are announced on bins and roads services. I will not post my honest opinions on these imbeciles. 

2 hours ago, Geoff the Mince said:

it seems that 1000 Pupils at Boroughmuir High may face safety issues with the nearby Viewforth canal bridge.  Did no one think this would an issue during planning and the years building the School?  The council saying up to £40k to implement study concerning this,  on the same day further cutbacks are announced on bins and roads services. I will not post my honest opinions on these imbeciles. 

This will be the bridge they narrowed and introduced traffic lights . A real congestion busting idea that was. 

The state of "journalism" these days.

How, in any way, is this considered journalism? Essentially it's just copying and pasting quotes from Twitter and JKB.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/fans-react-to-hearts-0-0-livingston-as-jambos-fail-to-find-the-net-1-4804013

Also no, I'm not just ranting about the disappointing result, it could be an article on Threave Rovers and Clachnacuddin and the point would still stand.

7 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

The state of "journalism" these days.

How, in any way, is this considered journalism? Essentially it's just copying and pasting quotes from Twitter and JKB.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/fans-react-to-hearts-0-0-livingston-as-jambos-fail-to-find-the-net-1-4804013

Also no, I'm not just ranting about the disappointing result, it could be an article on Threave Rovers and Clachnacuddin and the point would still stand.

Evening hobo peter, say no more, love a bit negativity when it comes to hearts.

I go to click on a thread and end up on another one as the page drops a couple of inches when the advert at the top finally appears.

annoying as ****

13 hours ago, jambosean75 said:

I go to click on a thread and end up on another one as the page drops a couple of inches when the advert at the top finally appears.

annoying as ****

This x 100.  Was just about to post similar.

13 hours ago, jambosean75 said:

annoying as ****

16 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

This x 100.  Was just about to post similar.

The seethe stopping Adblock Plus is what you need.

17 hours ago, jambosean75 said:

annoying as ****

Same.

I go to click on ‘The Terrace’ and, because a feckin advert called Lilysilk showing some French bird in her lingerie appears, I end up in ‘The Shed’ or ‘Classic Kickback’ or ‘Hambone Heaven’.

Just started getting buses to work and around town. 

It's seethe inducing.

People not having change is annoying, but the real fuds are the ones who haven't got their ticket app ready.  Also quickly realised that queuing to get on is no longer a thing, just herd on when possible. 

Students on buses. Think they annoy me because they all look about 15 years younger than me.

Change of seethe, and another shout out to the ads when you log in.

Edited by tokyowalnut

Road rage today.

Pulled into a service station to grab a coffee with Mum, Dad and Mrs in the car on our way to lunch with friends. As is quite common when leaving the "petrol station" part of services there is another road which you give way to when leaving which cars, trucks etc use who haven't pulled in to use the actual petrol station part? Hope that makes sense?

Anyway I'm not a bellend and have common sense so looked left to see if there was anything coming ie "giving way" and there's a lorry coming down the road so I slowed right down to give way to him. There are clear lines in front of me showing where I have to stop to give way which I stopped before. Next thing the chuffing lorry driver goes past me (his truck is mega close to the front of our car) nearly clipping the front left wing. He's now shouting out the window at me?

Disappointed in myself now as I let rip a barrage of obscenities at him though my window as I had honestly done nothing wrong. Turns out he was a scouser so I then followed up with an f and b tirade at said Scouse prick!!

I feel like I let myself down slightly especially with those in the car with me but the guy was a complete throbber who had no need to have a go at me. 

SEEETHE!!!!!

luckyBatistuta

I think it’s already been mentioned, but the loading of the pages. Think I’ve looked at every members profile tonight???

8 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I think it’s already been mentioned, but the loading of the pages. Think I’ve looked at every members profile tonight???

Stalker

Bridge of Djoum
On 16/09/2018 at 13:24, peter_hmfc said:

My toys have been thoroughly launched across the room.

:seething:

I swear if that security guard smokes I'm going to go loco.

?

20 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

833B75F3-D11F-4970-AC82-29C2CB327F22.gif

What is it with women in Supermarket queues. They stand in line, then get served , then pack all their bags, then and only then get their purse out, then rummage to find their loyalty card, then rummage for their bank card (or even worse if they've robbed their piggy banks and want to unload their change), then fidget about keying in their PIN number and all the time having a lovely chat with the check-out person. Is it beyond their ken to have their bloody purse and cards ready while they're standing in the queue!!!

And , who was the idiot who gave them the vote and then the right to have a driving licence?

:waiting:

Probably the most 1st-world seethe on the whole thread, but the fact I can't illegally download and watch a movie that's not even released on DVD yet, just a bunch of shitey virus-ridden links.

It's The Spy Who Dumped Me and I only want to see it for Mila Kunis :wub: .

6 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

Probably the most 1st-world seethe on the whole thread, but the fact I can't illegally download and watch a movie that's not even released on DVD yet, just a bunch of shitey virus-ridden links.

It's The Spy Who Dumped Me and I only want to see it for Mila Kunis :wub: .

Here ya go Peter ??

3E6DD89B-A539-4A81-A20E-45CD2FF18C58.jpeg

41 minutes ago, superjack said:

Is that a hint for a PM?

Could be :) 

Or maybe I hoped he got a ban :whistling:

Only jesting Ian :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

Google is your friend Morgs.

:D

Success!  :) 

Problem though.  Wife is now Googling ‘Kleenex’ on the back of my wee search.

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

Success!  :) 

Problem though.  Wife is now Googling ‘Kleenex’ on the back of my wee search.

I hate the modern ways. What happened to the good old sock.

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

These ****ing adverts , getting ridiculous now !!!!!!

It’s a joke. It’s bad on my iPad, but on my phone it’s horrendous. The first ad goes on forever ???

38 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Just taken the last 5 mins to get rid of this pish 

70344FDE-5B17-4658-A810-8B385DF505DC.png

Most of my ads are for French lingerie :sweeet:

44 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Most of my ads are for French lingerie :sweeet:

The thought of you in French lingerie is wrong on so many levels ?????

2 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

The thought of you in French lingerie is wrong on so many levels ?????

You wernae shy though... :wink:

Just now, Morgan said:

Oh, I’m not.  I know his erm.. ways.

Aye he’s well known in the cab trade ???

( his ears will be burning ?)