The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Captain Sausage
3 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/doctor-calls-out-airline-for-calling-her-miss/news-story/625dcd28c32c1e6745f52ddea9c49d24

:cornette::cornette:

Puts famine and war into perspective, suddenly the bombing of a Yemen school bus by Americans doesn't seem so bad.

What a narcissistic arsehole. Not even an actual doctor. PhD in...philosophy. 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, houstonjambo said:

What a narcissistic arsehole. Not even an actual doctor. PhD in...philosophy. 

On one hand I feel sorry for her, it was a single Tweet and it's not newsworthy (so that's a seethe in itself), on the other hand she comes across as a right prick so... meh.

All roads lead to Gorgie
5 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Oh dear, nightmare.

:42:it was. 

Not really:biggrin:

losing 30 quid.

I've either left it in the cash machine (pretty sure I can remember pocketing it) before I went in or it's fell out my pocket in the shop and some scumbag has  lifted it.

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Cancer, I've lost 2 friends to it this week. Bloody indiscriminate ******* that it is. 

Thats very sad bud, take care.

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Cancer, I've lost 2 friends to it this week. Bloody indiscriminate ******* that it is. 

Sorry to have read that news mate.

chester copperpot

****ing heavy colds.

Had one 2 weeks now. Not enough to keep me off work but enough to make me miserable and feeling like shite these past 10 days.

Wish it would just bugger off!

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Sorry to hear that, Tazio.  

1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

Thats very sad bud, take care.

29 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Sorry to have read that news mate.

Cheers guys, the first one was expected as he'd been ill with lung cancer the last couple of years but still shocking to lose a friend of over 30 years, the other one a complete surprise, someone I last saw a few months ago pre diagnosis and she seemed in rude health. An ex professional dancer who was in amazing shape, as you'd expect, for a woman in her 50's. Both great people who'd more than contributed to the world in their years on it. 

chester copperpot
Just now, Tazio said:

Cheers guys, the first one was expected as he'd been ill with lung cancer the last couple of years but still shocking to lose a friend of over 30 years, the other one a complete surprise, someone I last saw a few months ago pre diagnosis and she seemed in rude health. An ex professional dancer who was in amazing shape, as you'd expect, for a woman in her 50's. Both great people who'd more than contributed to the world in their years on it. 

Aww man I am so sorry to have posted my moan about a cold mate. Thoughts are with you buddy. 

1 minute ago, chester copperpot said:

Aww man I am so sorry to have posted my moan about a cold mate. Thoughts are with you buddy. 

If it's any consolation I've had a stinking cold and chest infection the last week and have been moaning for Scotland about it. 

chester copperpot
6 minutes ago, Tazio said:

If it's any consolation I've had a stinking cold and chest infection the last week and have been moaning for Scotland about it. 

*note to self:

Always read posts above before moaning about a ****ing cold. Chin up bud.

Edit, I meant me, not you. God I am coming across as a bit of an inconsiderate arsehole here. Ffs.

Edited by chester copperpot

4 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Thanks mate, but I am a bit. Apologies.

No need for apologies. It’s a thread for moaning on and we all have different moans. 

My son started High School last week, he got his waterproof today, black front and back, green panels on the side and under the sleeves and white piping, it looks exactly like something you'd by out of the Hibs shop ????

All roads lead to Gorgie

That Microsoft phone scam has been on the go again, be warned I got a call today. Some Indian sounding cow has phoned back three times since I put the phone down.

Good songs that are ruined by entirely pointless "featurings" of shitey rappers whose chorus adds absolutely nothing to the song and if anything makes it worse given the original song is not even a rap.

Havana by Camila Cabello inspired this post, but there's loads of good songs ruined by similar reasons.

All roads lead to Gorgie
6 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

Good songs that are ruined by entirely pointless "featurings" of shitey rappers whose chorus adds absolutely nothing to the song and if anything makes it worse given the original song is not even a rap.

Havana by Camila Cabello inspired this post, but there's loads of good songs ruined by similar reasons.

I agree, it's like they have to throw in a token rapper as it is the done thing now ! 

If the music is good enough it should sell on its own merit and doesn't need some rap section stepping into the track.

On 11/09/2018 at 18:21, Dawnrazor said:

My son started High School last week, he got his waterproof today, black front and back, green panels on the side and under the sleeves and white piping, it looks exactly like something you'd by out of the Hibs shop ????

My son had a celtic top delivered to the flat yesterday, seemingly he lost a bet and due a bloke at his work the top, 

anyway has been told, 24 hours no longer, ragin.

34 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

My son had a celtic top delivered to the flat yesterday, seemingly he lost a bet and due a bloke at his work the top, 

kick him oot, cut him out of your will. it is the right thing to do

58 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

You have no son.

1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

You slept under the same roof as a Celtic top Harold?

Are you ok?  Can we help?

15 minutes ago, Morgan said:

You slept under the same roof as a Celtic top Harold?

Are you ok?  Can we help?

Ha Ha, its gone, was never out the delivery package, my son was a bit quiet when he told me,

23 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Ha Ha, its gone, was never out the delivery package, my son was a bit quiet when he told me,

Phew!

Serious,y worried there Harry.

Thank heavens you’re ok.

24 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Phew!

Serious,y worried there Harry.

Thank heavens you’re ok.

My oldest boy is a pure jambo, this was never a problem, just a case of removing said article, very quickly mate.

42 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

My oldest boy is a pure jambo, this was never a problem, just a case of removing said article, very quickly mate.

Yep, better safe than sorry Harold.

These hooped tops are widely known to carry an array of unpleasant diseases and are best avoided at all times. 

Hibs jerseys are also an unsafe clothing item, and should be disposed of quickly to ensure longevity.

Edited by Morgan

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Yep, better safe than sorry Harold.

These hooped tops are widely known to carry an array of unpleasant diseases and are best avoided at at times. 

Hibs jerseys are also an unsafe unsafe clothing item, and should be disposed of at all times to ensure longevity.

A wee hibs top was introduced via my mother in law about 22 years ago, it went via the garage to the bin.

Never understood that one, but weird behaviour.

5 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

A wee hibs top was introduced via my mother in law about 22 years ago, it went via the garage to the bin.

Never understood that one, but weird behaviour.

Nowt queerer than folk Harry.

Smokers who litter with their cigarette ends. What the actual f*** is with that?

Had an arsehole pass me on Nicholson Street yesterday, got a nice puff directly in the face for one. I turn round and watch him pass right by one of those bins with the stub out thing on top, and walk not ten yards farther before throwing the spent cigarette into the street and going inside the building!

:seething:

1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

Smokers who litter with their cigarette ends. What the actual f*** is with that?

Had an arsehole pass me on Nicholson Street yesterday, got a nice puff directly in the face for one. I turn round and watch him pass right by one of those bins with the stub out thing on top, and walk not ten yards farther before throwing the spent cigarette into the street and going inside the building!

Smokers :jj_facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

To be honest mate, this is not unusual , like everything these days , society gets worse, old values are well gone, loud cars, banging doors

music, just a few threads ive started to be laughed at. 

Like my wife says, get a tent and live on a hill, u never know.

Class is folk that drive in my garage then leave a half filled juice can on the forecourt , beyond me.

3 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Smokers.

:cornette:

We haven't had a good smoker-bashing thread for a while now, they were good.

Vermin.

Bouncers that smoke Peter?

EE5C3B48-C541-4186-BED6-F6974380CEE4.gif

:D

Edited by iantjambo

32 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Bouncers that smoke Peter?

EE5C3B48-C541-4186-BED6-F6974380CEE4.gif

:D

My toys have been thoroughly launched across the room.

I swear if that security guard smokes I'm going to go loco.

8 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

I agree, it's like they have to throw in a token rapper as it is the done thing now ! 

If the music is good enough it should sell on its own merit and doesn't need some rap section stepping into the track.

:spoton:

Another is Charli XCX's "After The Afterparty". Great song, great singer, pointless shitty rap chorus that adds absolutely nothing.

19 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

:lol:

48 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

in acapulco?

5 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

:spoton:

Another is Charli XCX's "After The Afterparty". Great song, great singer, pointless shitty rap chorus that adds absolutely nothing.

Not the greatest song ever recorded but totally ruined by that ******* Cardi B is Maroon 5's new one Girls like you.

Edit: This place has gone to the dogs when I can't use the noun for the verb to "slap".

Edited by graygo

Салатные палочки
4 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Where? I'm there tomorrow and I like my jacket.

Crosshouse.  

A different class of scum there.  

I'll feel a lot better if your jacket gets stolen though :greggy: 

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

Crosshouse.  

A different class of scum there.  

I'll feel a lot better if your jacket gets stolen though :greggy: 

I'm gonna poo in the pockets in case it does.....joke's on you Mr Thief!

Just had to deal with this on another thread but: Fokkers who use the word 'myself' when it's either 'me' or 'I'.

A word to the wise: if you ever find yourself about to write or say 'myself' just stop and say/write either 'me' or 'I'. 95% of the time you'll have done the right thing and won't come across as illiterate, self-important or pompous.