• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Morgan said:

Italians.

I think you've said this before, Morgan. 

And tbh you could probably say it a few times more because Italians are utterly ridiculous! 

2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Having lunch at my desk:

Colleague: “What you having?”

Me: “A sandwich. **** off. “

:biggrin2:

2 hours ago, Thommo414 said:

I think you've said this before, Morgan. 

And tbh you could probably say it a few times more because Italians are utterly ridiculous! 

They certainly are :thumbsup:

Already had a bloody skinful of them this morning. Loud mouthed, posing, scummy tossers.

1 hour ago, indianajones said:

Royal weddings. 

2 million on security for some benefit scrounging dick yesterday. 

Infuriating stuff. 

This was a joke. An absolute nobody having her wedding televised and her vile mother jumping about as if she's a celebrity. That annoyed me yesterday. 

14 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

You should have shouted 'Bang' and watched them shite their well pressed breeks.

Fake Emporio Armani to boot.

To go along with their street market ‘meant to look like’ Sergio Tacchini and YSL t-shirts.

50 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Arseholes selling their gift bags for a grand a pop on eBay.  

You couldn't make it up.

FFS

A collection of arseholes.

Out for a few beers with my mate looking to go to bar 1874 only to be told it’s not open , £50 that could’ve went to the club but didn’t ☹️?

2 hours ago, tokyowalnut said:

This was a joke. An absolute nobody having her wedding televised and her vile mother jumping about as if she's a celebrity. That annoyed me yesterday. 

Whilst I’m a “supporter” of the royal family anyone more than 4th in line can **** right off 

Even heard one reporter claiming the bridesgroom was from an “ ordinary” family , **** right off !!!!!

Konrad von Carstein

Idiots that don't pack shopping as they go at the self scan then spend an eternity packing everything "just so"....Dicks!

7 hours ago, Morgan said:

They certainly are :thumbsup:

Already had a bloody skinful of them this morning. Loud mouthed, posing, scummy tossers.

Luckily the one I work with has departed and I don't have to put up with his pish. He absolutely detests fellow Italians though so I guess he wasn't all bad

Samuel Camazzola
30 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Idiots that don't pack shopping as they go at the self scan then spend an eternity packing everything "just so"....Dicks!

They'll be the same ones that shuffle along with their trolleys, crouched over and leaning on the push bar with their elbows and lack an awareness of what's going on around them. Twats! 

Luckily the one I work with has departed and I don't have to put up with his pish. He absolutely detests fellow Italians though so I guess he wasn't all bad

Yep, a wee plus point there!  

King Of The Cat Cafe
On 12/10/2018 at 11:31, Governor Tarkin said:

***** shaving in the bog at the gym.

Rage.

Knew a guy who used to do it in the steam room at the gym.  Filthy c++t

michael_bolton
14 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Having lunch at my desk:

Colleague: “What you having?”

Me: “A sandwich. **** off. “

There is nothing that makes me angrier in life than people commenting on my food at work. It's almost always one of the women at work.

I absolutely despise this.

"Ooh, what's that you've got there?".

Die. ******* die, *****.

42 minutes ago, michael_bolton said:

There is nothing that makes me angrier in life than people commenting on my food at work. It's almost always one of the women at work.

Die. ******* die, *****.

I hate people that ask about your food and then tell you that what you're eating is horrible. I didn't ask for your opinion *******!!

7 hours ago, michael_bolton said:

Die. ******* die, *****.

Its the sanctimonious "that looks nice, I'm having a pumpkin and quinoa salad today that my 3-yr old daughter made for me" that bugs me. 

Judging by the nick of these people they must save the gorging on lard until they get home. 

7 hours ago, tokyowalnut said:

I hate people that ask about your food and then tell you that what you're eating is horrible. I didn't ask for your opinion *******!!

I often have a meal replacement shake and you would think I am drinking raw sewage the way some folk react. 

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

I often have a meal replacement shake and you would think I am drinking raw sewage the way some folk react. 

I'm similar, I make juice from fruit and veg each day for lunch. Get really pissed off as almost every day someone asks what's in it.

39 minutes ago, superjack said:

I'm similar, I make juice from fruit and veg each day for lunch. Get really pissed off as almost every day someone asks what's in it.

What is in it?

All roads lead to Gorgie

Supermarkets who don't get their staff to collect the trolleys from the shelters often enough. You drive by one and have to negotiate round the line of trolleys which stretch right into the road. Also when you go to put your trolley back and the line of smaller ones is already stretching beyond the shelter or there are none available at the entrance to the shop because again the staff don't bring them in often enough. Some shops are better than others it can be said though!

9 hours ago, tokyowalnut said:

On that note, vegans (or indeed your run of the mill vegetarian). 

"you know there's studies that prove meat is bad for you?" 

"do you know how much pain that animal suffered?" 

****. Off. 

People who try and force their political beliefs on you. Amazing how brainswashed some people are. Genuinely not trying to be controversial here but they are almost always SNP/pro-independence supporters.

1 hour ago, Thommo414 said:

****. Off. 

I got it tight once for drinking milk. Milk is for baby cows not humans apparently!

Edited by tokyowalnut

2 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

I got it tight once for drinking milk. Milk is for baby cows not humans apparently!

Just tell them that the baby cow that your milk was meant for is now in a veal crate or was shot soon after birth so doesn't need it and that's why you're drinking it..........that usually end well?

4 hours ago, tokyowalnut said:

Jesus wept. These pricks actually believe what they're saying 100% as well which makes comments like that all the more seethe inducing. And on that note, I'll also add Anti Vaxxers to the list, scumbags 

Katie Price

Gemma Collins

and the Kardashian's

famous for nothing and paraded all over the papers and magazines daily.

all scumbags and tatty as sin 

Went outside to see what my son was up to this evening as he was awful quiet, he was on his mobile phone to his girlfriend ? ? 

He's 11 ffs???

Edited by Dawnrazor

8 hours ago, Thommo414 said:

****. Off. 

Someone vegan put graffiti on the hoarding at the foot of Dalry road, and I noticed today that someone had painted 'shite patter' beside it. I had a wee laugh to myself.

Here, you've not been down that way, have you? 

1 minute ago, Lemongrab said:

Someone vegan put graffiti on the hoarding at the foot of Dalry road, and I noticed today that someone had painted 'shite patter' beside it. I had a wee laugh to myself.

Here, you've not been down that way, have you? 

I think I saw that a while back actually. 

Not been down Dalry way for a while, how come? 

34 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Went outside to see what my son was up to this evening as he was awful quiet, he was on his mobile phone to his girlfriend ? ? 

He's 11 ffs???

My wee lad (7 years old) has his first crush.

Ariana Grande.

The boy has taste it has to be said.

Edited by iantjambo

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

My wee lad (7 years old) has his first crush.

Ariana Grande.

The boy has taste it has to be said.

It's the feeling of getting old that got to me, it doesn't seem 5 minutes ago he was falling asleep on my knee and watching Postman Pat now he's seeking about phoning lassies?

6 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

It's the feeling of getting old that got to me, it doesn't seem 5 minutes ago he was falling asleep on my knee and watching Postman Pat now he's seeking about phoning lassies?

My laddie is in love with the aforementioned Ariana, who’s his girlfriend and pretty and cute. He also his a girlfriend in his class called Kathleen and another girl in his class called Lily who’s his wife.

#player

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

My laddie is in love with the aforementioned Ariana, who’s his girlfriend and pretty and cute. He also his a girlfriend in his class called Kathleen and another girl in his class called Lily who’s his wife.

#player

What a swardsman??

The look on my wife's face when I told he was a picture mind??

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

What a swardsman??

The look on my wife's face when I told he was a picture mind??

He’s doing better than me than when I was in high school :lol:

I think I saw that a while back actually. 

Not been down Dalry way for a while, how come? 

He was suggesting the retort to the graffiti may have been you.

1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

He was suggesting the retort to the graffiti may have been you.

Gotta make sure my alibis straight

2 hours ago, iantjambo said:

#player

He's got nothing on wee 6 year old Archie who's in a friend's daughters school class. 

Wee Poppy was sent to see the headmaster with 6 of her friends because they invited Archie under a table in class, where the teacher found them all touching his boaby. The boy's a legend. 

3 hours ago, iantjambo said:

#player

Love stuff like that Ian.  Reminds me of when I was married to Debbie Harry and Suzi Quatro at the same time.  Linda Lusardi was gutted that I was spoken for, twice.

How old is your wee guy?

12 hours ago, Jambos_1874 said:

People who try and force their political beliefs on you. Amazing how brainswashed some people are. Genuinely not trying to be controversial here but they are almost always SNP/pro-independence supporters.

Irony alert ?

56 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Love stuff like that Ian.  Reminds me of when I was married to Debbie Harry and Suzi Quatro at the same time.  Linda Lusardi was gutted that I was spoken for, twice.

How old is your wee guy?

He’s 7