The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Ministry MK2
On 30/07/2018 at 20:16, peter_hmfc said:

Never been "launched" and the police know more about life on Pluto than me :smuggy: .

Personal experience is seeing people being beaten and attacked by bouncers three times their size, but it's okay because you can blame SIA so that's a weight off, phew.

Thought you said you avoid nightclubs. But have seen all these instances of violence??

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

I would normally laugh with them and think it's just a group of young lads out for the night but the spitting part really riled me. I can see how players on a football pitch would react to that happening to them. 

To me, when the spitting ensues then the gloves are off.

Absolute scumbag behaviour.

I wish you’d given this low life the sore face you alluded to.

8 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

These are the type you want to meet again when they are on their own. 

"You gobbed on me, pal. Feckin have a bit of that ya toerag".

Job done. 

That's the way to deal with it, to see the fear and regret in the eyes of some scroat when you get him on his own knowing he's going to get it and he's got no mates around to jump in is truly one of life's most satisfying moments :greggy::sweeet:

Edited by Dawnrazor

24 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

These are the type you want to meet again when they are on their own. 

"You gobbed on me, pal. Feckin have a bit of that ya toerag".

Job done. 

Aye, they’re not so bloody brave when alone.

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

To me, when the spitting ensues then the gloves are off.

Absolute scumbag behaviour.

I wish you’d given this low life the sore face you alluded to.

I wish I had but it was a busy street and any witnesses would probably have only seen me flooring the $%**

In this mad society it is the one who retaliates who usually gets done for it.

Thanks for the backing Lads :thumbsup:

On 03/08/2018 at 18:50, jonnothejambo said:

Arsepieces driving with their right arm / hand out of the window. Hand either down by the outside of the door, or up towards the roof of the car.

You don't look cool, you just look like pricks. 

Should be an instant 3 point penalty at least. 

I bet my bottom dollar that no-one on here will be able to provide a valid reason for this dangerous activity. 

Cooling down. Indicate. Keep the beat to the small faces. Relaxing. Giving Hibs fans the vicky. Trolling Jonno. 

5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Cooling down. Indicate. Keep the beat to the small faces. Relaxing. Giving Hibs fans the vicky. Trolling Jonno. 

:robbo:

On holiday in fuertaventura and I obviously missed a couple parts of my chest and back with the factor 30, now having to keep a top on in 30 degree heat.

Suppose I could also sit in the bar all day.

The term "snowflake" to describe someone that disagrees with a point of view. Intended to put the other person down, to indicate their fragility. In reality, it's over used pish spouted by folk (idiots) that can't think of their own insults. Cringey as. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
49 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

The term "snowflake" to describe someone that disagrees with a point of view. Intended to put the other person down, to indicate their fragility. In reality, it's over used pish spouted by folk (idiots) that can't think of their own insults. Cringey as. 

It sounds a very Daily Mail, Talksport kind of term. 

Bindy Badgy
23 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

It sounds a very Daily Mail, Talksport kind of term. 

Donald Trump fans use it a lot as well.

'Liberal snowflakes' are people that object to children being separated from their parents, want everyone to have access to good quality health care and so on.

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 hours ago, Stokesy said:

Donald Trump fans use it a lot as well.

'Liberal snowflakes' are people that object to children being separated from their parents, want everyone to have access to good quality health care and so on.

In other words normal people that the majority of us would like to associate with. :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Embarrassing cringeworthy shite, almost exclusively done by Americans who don't have an argument of their own and who run out of quotes from FOX etc.

Pathetic individuals.

16 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I've been called a snowflake twice in the last week on here. :lol:

Careful or you might melt and become a rain drop.

15 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I've been called a snowflake twice in the last week on here. :lol:

Probably from someone/people with the mental capacity of a midgie.

4 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

If someone called me 'snowflake' they would be wearing their niagras as earrings...

Walking along the Union Canal just up from the Falkirk Wheel and some lycra clad knobend on a bike appeared behind us. No bell. Feck all. Our daughter's puppy got a fright and jumped towards him. He had to manoeuvre round us shaking his head as he did so.

Red rag to Jonno. What are you shaking your head at ya feckin prick ? 

He ignored me and cycled off . The bloated turd was lucky he didn't end up arse over tit in the canal. 

I apologised to my wife for the bad language.......

Every other cyclist we encountered was mannerly, as were we in return. 

I regularly walk on the Clyde to Forth cycle path. There’s a big sign near ours telling the cyclists the rules of the path and that they should give walkers warning, slow down etc. Cyclists come into 2 camps. Those that ring their bell or give a shout and say thank you when you get to the side and those absolute throbbers who give you no warning they’re coming then get arsey and gobby when you don’t know they are there. 

3fingersreid
4 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

If someone called me 'snowflake' they would be wearing their niagras as earrings...

Walking along the Union Canal just up from the Falkirk Wheel and some lycra clad knobend on a bike appeared behind us. No bell. Feck all. Our daughter's puppy got a fright and jumped towards him. He had to manoeuvre round us shaking his head as he did so.

He ignored me and cycled off . The bloated turd was lucky he didn't end up arse over tit in the canal. 

The canal walkway seems to bring the worst out in pricks on bikes . Recently threw a bag of warm dug shit at one as he just missed a woman pushing a buggy , then just missed  my dog , certainly slowed the prick down . 

Just now, 3fingersreid said:

The canal walkway seems to bring the worst out in pricks on bikes . Recently threw a bag of warm dug shit at one as he just missed a woman pushing a buggy , then just missed  my dog , certainly slowed the prick down . 

Astonishing.

I was casually cycling along the union canal when some pensioner with his wife and dug shaped out in front of me, probably too deaf to hear me ring my bell. He then had the cheek to shout "what are you shaking your head at you fecking prick". I would have stopped but I was worried he would have a heart attack try g to throw me into the canal. Then heard him apologise to his wife for his foul language trying to make himself sound proper and polite.

32 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

A bag of shite? 

Went to see Limmy the night in that Masonic lodge on George Street, part of the festival.

Some prat genuinely started to sing “Hello Hello” in the queue to get in.

There we have it bigot haters: they do sing it else where! :gok::seething: 

Edited by Sarah O

10 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Went to see Limmy the night in that Masonic lodge on George Street, part of the festival.

Some prat genuinely started to sing “Hello Hello” in the queue to get in.

There we have it bigot haters: they do sing it else where! :gok::seething: 

I expect nothing more in the iq department from people who find Limmy funny

3fingersreid
4 hours ago, Elmore said:

A bag of shite? 

Responsible dog owners pick up their dogs mess , 

4 hours ago, superjack said:

I was casually cycling along the union canal when some pensioner with his wife and dug shaped out in front of me, probably too deaf to hear me ring my bell. He then had the cheek to shout "what are you shaking your head at you fecking prick". I would have stopped but I was worried he would have a heart attack try g to throw me into the canal. Then heard him apologise to his wife for his foul language trying to make himself sound proper and polite.

Pensioner ya cheeky git ??

long way of that thankfully , your retort did make me laugh tho ??

7 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Bag of shite is an old Steve  Coogan line. 

11 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Evening Jack. You are some ugly fecker. You make John McGinn look like Tom Cruise.

:rofl:

Surely that's the wrong way round jonno.

3fingersreid
2 hours ago, Elmore said:

Bag of shite is an old Steve  Coogan line. 

Never knew that , but then again I can’t stand Steve coogan 

33 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Never knew that , but then again I can’t stand Steve coogan 

It was an old character he used to do called Paul Caff.  Your right about Steve coogan, an arsehole.  Myself and a few others have had first hand experience of him. Used to work in the festival club every year. He always used it when he was in Edinburgh   An utter prick!

Edited by Elmore

Said it before but it needs repeated - bus queues in Edinburgh.  When did it all go wrong?  People used to queue, a bus came, people getting on would take a wee step to one side and board in order, the rest of the queue shuffled forward.  Unwritten and it worked.  Now people just mill about and in narrower streets like Shandwick Place and Queensferry Street it’s a pain to get past.

And on a bus stop theme - the smell at the Haymarket / Dalry Road bus stop.  WTF is that?  It’s absolutely ****ing humming, and has been for weeks.

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, FWJ said:

And on a bus stop theme - the smell at the Haymarket / Dalry Road bus stop.  WTF is that?  It’s absolutely ****ing humming, and has been for weeks.

Does the smell follow you around? 

17 hours ago, superjack said:

:qqb006: 

10 hours ago, FWJ said:

Said it before but it needs repeated - bus queues in Edinburgh.  When did it all go wrong?  People used to queue, a bus came, people getting on would take a wee step to one side and board in order, the rest of the queue shuffled forward.  Unwritten and it worked.  Now people just mill about and in narrower streets like Shandwick Place and Queensferry Street it’s a pain to get past.

Queensferry Street is a nightmare. I get on at the stop outside the flight centre when going home and it's chaos. To be fair the council tried to fix it by putting up a sign to tell people to queue in a specific direction but it was just ignored. At some point now it seems to have morphed into queuing one way for the Lothian buses and the other way for Stagecoach.

You can regularly have been queuing for longer than most people at the bus stop and then when you try to get on in your rightful place folk think you are skipping the queue. I've stopped caring now and just let people think I'm a queue skipping dick.

9 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Queensferry Street is a nightmare. I get on at the stop outside the flight centre when going home and it's chaos. To be fair the council tried to fix it by putting up a sign to tell people to queue in a specific direction but it was just ignored. At some point now it seems to have morphed into queuing one way for the Lothian buses and the other way for Stagecoach.

You can regularly have been queuing for longer than most people at the bus stop and then when you try to get on in your rightful place folk think you are skipping the queue. I've stopped caring now and just let people think I'm a queue skipping dick.

That’s my bus stop as well and it’s a nightmare. 

I blame the Fifers at the stop. 

16 hours ago, Tazio said:

That’s my bus stop as well and it’s a nightmare. 

I blame the Fifers at the stop. 

Most times I get the Stagecoach too, so I end up sharing a bus with them. I invariably end up trapped against a window with some snoring arsehole that I have to wake up so I can get off at my stop.

On 09/08/2018 at 02:07, 3fingersreid said:

The pensioner was jonno, I missed you throwing the bag of shite at me due to your poor aim. Probably ended up with shite on your shoes. ?

3fingersreid
33 minutes ago, superjack said:

The pensioner was jonno, I missed you throwing the bag of shite at me due to your poor aim. Probably ended up with shite on your shoes. ?

Gotcha ?? 

Never missed ?

33 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Gotcha ?? 

Never missed ?

Hat could explain why someone said to me that I smelled like a weegie later on that day.

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Understandable as many of them are 'related' if you get my drift...

16 minutes ago, superjack said:

Hat could explain why someone said to me that I smelled like a weegie later on that day.

Fifers and Weegies getting it tight this thread :yas: 

Konrad von Carstein

Virgin ******* Media...am leaving them, or rather will be if I can get through, twice now had an auto hang up after 20 minutes!

On 08/08/2018 at 15:59, jonnothejambo said:

The "I apologised to my wife..." 

Angry Frank, the Harry Enfield character. 

Edited by Boris

On 08/08/2018 at 14:28, Cade said:

People who use the term "snowflake" to describe other people tend to be the thinnest skinned cry babies around.

:spoton:

Worse though is "libtard", absolutely excrutiatingly embarrassing "chaaat". I almost flinch in embarrassment every time some cretin says it.

Edited by peter_hmfc

34 minutes ago, Boris said:

The "I apologised to my wife..." 

Angry Frank, the Harry Enfield character. 

Angry Jonno :lol: 

288AB2DA-60B0-40A9-A13A-B86421B2D885.jpeg

46 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Angry Jonno :lol: 

288AB2DA-60B0-40A9-A13A-B86421B2D885.jpeg

That's what he was like at the canal when he shouted at me. The only difference being is he looked about 40 years older.