Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My secret shame :sob:

Took me a few seconds to see what you'd done!!

Brilliant.

Very clever! 

:asiancat:

Samuel Camazzola

Folk that lay their elbows on supermarket trollies to push them round the store.

Stand up or get out the feckin road ya radge..

Guy at work did this until he had incident at Tesco Corstorphine. The trolley flipped up and he fell face down onto its frame. All contents spilled on top of him, ended up with his chin sliced open and thumb cut.

The instore first aider had to attend to him. Needless to say, he was shopping with his wife at the time who walked away in embarrassment when it happened, leaving him on the store floor!

I don't think he walks around with his elbows on the trolley anymore...

Guy at work did this until he had incident at Tesco Corstorphine. The trolley flipped up and he fell face down onto its frame. All contents spilled on top of him, ended up with his chin sliced open and thumb cut.

The instore first aider had to attend to him. Needless to say, he was shopping with his wife at the time who walked away in embarrassment when it happened, leaving him on the store floor!

I don't think he walks around with his elbows on the trolley anymore...

I also know someone that done this. He asked them for a copy of their CCTV but they wouldn't give him it.

Minus offer on 'The Chase' again.

Hope he gets caught the ****. :seething:

Bitter about being called trolley type post.

:whistling:

Well...Ok,but don't do it again! I have feelings you know!!!

Phew!!

I was going to say that I feel relieved but that would have put Jonno in a right wee state.

Just discovered that duvets are not square. Well mine isn't. Randomly been wondering why feet stick out the end when all I had to do was turn it round 90deg. ;)

3fingersreid

Must be getting old but what's pissing me off just now is people picking daffodils from public parks etc !!!!!,

why don't you just go and buy some for a pound and leave the wild ones ?

Can't believe this is getting to me lol

King Of The Cat Cafe

Just discovered that duvets are not square. Well mine isn't. Randomly been wondering why feet stick out the end when all I had to do was turn it round 90deg. ;)

I take it that you have never tried to put a duvet into a cover in, like, ever...?

I take it that you have never tried to put a duvet into a cover in, like, ever...?

Putting duvets into these damn covers is a two person job.

Don't try it alone.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Don't try it alone.

Piece of piss, just turn the cover inside out and give it a shake from the corners.

luckyBatistuta

Minus offer on 'The Chase' again.

Hope he gets caught the ****. :seething:

Did the #### get caught?

Must be getting old but what's pissing me off just now is people picking daffodils from public parks etc !!!!!,

why don't you just go and buy some for a pound and leave the wild ones ?

Can't believe this is getting to me lol

That gets my back right up too, noticed that it's normally middle aged women that are the culprits. They should know better.

Piece of piss, just turn the cover inside out and give it a shake from the corners.

Yup, it's not rocket science.

You mean you don't get inside it with the duvet, struggling with it and trying to get it lined up, taking 15 minutes to do a 30 second job?

Where's the fun in that? :lol:

Change bedding every week/10 days. Put the open end of the duvet at bottom of the bed.

I'm such a ******* as i didn't realize the duvet is rectangular. Wider than it is longer. Turning it 90 deg has given me more length. Fnar Fnar.

Change bedding every week/10 days. Put the open end of the duvet at bottom of the bed.

I'm such a ******* as i didn't realize the duvet is rectangular. Wider than it is longer. Turning it 90 deg has given me more length. Fnar Fnar.

See the edge with the butons/poppers?  I take it you had that at the side before?   Strange. :D

Did the #### get caught?

That gets my back right up too, noticed that it's normally middle aged women that are the culprits. They should know better.

Yup, it's not rocket science.

No,and they won the final chase.

Don't try it alone.

**** off :lol:

It's easy as piss with one person :D

Some arse is sat in the mess room writing a text on an ancient phone and every bloody time he hits a key it beeps. It's like sitting next to a cashpoint. There are 4 other people in here and nobody else seems to be bothered by this. Exeters a strange place.

Fitzroy Pointon

My flat mate continues to play FIFA on amateur.  It really gets on my tits. He's playing a career mode with Rangers and he pumps teams 8/9-0 and is something like 32 points ahead and its only February.  Thing is he doesn't appear to be getting any enjoyment out it.  

He also trains all his players individually in between games, and not by simulating the training no.  By manually doing every drill possible.  

:seething: 

Rudolf's Mate

People who sit on their mobiles at traffic lights and then cause everyone behind them to get caught in them again. Person this morning actually didn't make it through themselves [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Duvets aux sud de la France ?

I thought you would just use a sheet in the balmy climate down there.

Still need one in the winter old boy.

Winter here = January and February.

:sweeet:

He'll let you off if you put a pound in the swear trolley :wink:

No I jolly well won't.

He's just gone too far this time.

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Someone at work has been helping themselves to my Philadelphia from the fridge. I went to make my lunch today and there was barely anything in the tub.

Absolute RAGE.

Someone at work has been helping themselves to my Philadelphia from the fridge. I went to make my lunch today and there was barely anything in the tub.

Absolute RAGE.

This used to happen with milk in my old place.

The milk got replaced by a tin of carnation milk with about 20 Sweetex capsules dissolved in it.

That stopped the bugger.

Don't try it alone.

maybe if you would step out of your bathroom and put down the beer it would be easier for you o your own

Someone at work has been helping themselves to my Philadelphia from the fridge. I went to make my lunch today and there was barely anything in the tub.

Absolute RAGE.

add laxatives the that should help the problem

maybe if you would step out of your bathroom and put down the beer it would be easier for you o your own

:4_1_72:

Ryanair no not that they are a shit low cost airline. I had a flight today it was under one hour and was so uncomfortable i can't explain it. Amd im not some giant i am 5ft 7. Then a couple if minutes after we have landed they play some stupid celebration music and thank you for flying them

Ryanair no not that they are a shit low cost airline. I had a flight today it was under one hour and was so uncomfortable i can't explain it. Amd im not some giant i am 5ft 7. Then a couple if minutes after we have landed they play some stupid celebration music and thank you for flying them

Ryanair are the Celtic of airline companies.

In more ways than one,

It only cost me around ?40 for return flights so I can just survive apart from the drunk and jet lagged irish boy who tried to talk to me on the bus from the airport

"De do de do. Another Ryanair flight which has landed on time."

Aye, cos you add an extra half hour onto the flight time.

Stuart Lyon

Just had my third call in 2 days from these very helpful people at Microsoft offering to assist me with my MS Windows problem. Last call was from John who hung up when I said I couldn't afford a laptop but would appreciate it if he sent me one.

I P Knightley

Just had my third call in 2 days from these very helpful people at Microsoft offering to assist me with my MS Windows problem. Last call was from John who hung up when I said I couldn't afford a laptop but would appreciate it if he sent me one.

Those Microsoft folk don?t give me the seethe. I either hang up on them or see how long I can string them along for.

Stringing along? can entail:

?         taking a really, really long time to turn on the PC;

?         describing ?what I see? as all the buttons on the microwave oven;

?         turning every question on the caller to try to diagnose his problems and, a family favourite,

?         telling the caller that Windows has been making a funny noise, asking whether he can hear it (it?s a quiet, yet annoying, background noise) and, when I think he may be listening a bit more closely, getting my son to play his trombone into the telephone.

Some of these conversations start with, ?Thank goodness you called. I?ve been waiting for days since l left my message.?

Idle amusement.

Harry Potter

Folk on my landline at 8-30 at night gibbering on about accident claims, replied, im trying to watch a film 

and you invade my space at this late hour, get a life and go away.

Im calming in my later years.

Those Microsoft folk don?t give me the seethe. I either hang up on them or see how long I can string them along for.

? taking a really, really long time to turn on the PC;

? describing ?what I see? as all the buttons on the microwave oven;

? turning every question on the caller to try to diagnose his problems and, a family favourite,

? telling the caller that Windows has been making a funny noise, asking whether he can hear it (it?s a quiet, yet annoying, background noise) and, when I think he may be listening a bit more closely, getting my son to play his trombone into the telephone.

Some of these conversations start with, ?Thank goodness you called. I?ve been waiting for days since l left my message.?

Idle amusement.

you should mention that your windows are drafty and it gives a chill right around the gentleman's area

I had a call from a bloke called Keith.....

I said to him that was an unusual name for a gentleman from Bangalore.

I then asked him which computer he was referring to as I ran an IT Business and had about 15 Personal Computers (total bollox obviously)

Keith hung up.

:verysmug:

poor show keith just wanted to help. Just wait until some unscrupulous scammed screws you. Keith would have been a shining knight

?         taking a really, really long time to turn on the PC;

?         describing ?what I see? as all the buttons on the microwave oven;

?         turning every question on the caller to try to diagnose his problems and, a family favourite,

?         telling the caller that Windows has been making a funny noise, asking whether he can hear it (it?s a quiet, yet annoying, background noise) and, when I think he may be listening a bit more closely, getting my son to play his trombone into the telephone.

Idle amusement.

That's the best bit :lol:

Harry Potter

poor show keith just wanted to help. Just wait until some unscrupulous scammed screws you. Keith would have been a shining knight

Keith would have got 5 seconds of my time, then cut off, going to get my landline taking out, total waste o time and monthly rental.

Going to bluff virgin media with waiver the line rental or i give notice on my package.