The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Personalised Car Registration Plates.

Pretentious *****.

I have my tin hat on because I just know posters on here who I like will have them on their cars.

You're right. Although I saw a silver car in dalkeith, on Saturday morning. It had HI88 YRS.

Pretty sure that reads as hibby arse.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My seethe with personalised plates isn't the plates themselves (I have one, but haven't transferred it to the car), but it's the people that get them with daft fonts or printed all spaced out so it emphasises the words more.

Not only does it confirm your status as a complete prick, it is illegal and these smug arseholes should be pulled over, fined and made to change them back to normal.

King Of The Cat Cafe

I can understand someone with a name like John Thomas Smith paying big bucks at auction for JTS 1, but the one who buys JTS 2 is branding himself a second rater - the guy who cannot afford to be number one.

Edited by King Of The Cat Cafe

IronJambo

Anyone with a personalised registration plate should get their willy chopped off. The one that dangles from just above their eyes.

Of all the crap to spend your cash on, why the hell would you change the letters on your registration plate?

It's the ultimate symbol of being an arsehole.

It's the ones that change the font that really boil my piss. They're so much more special then everyone else that their number plate has got to look different.

Aside from the whole arseholishness of personal plates, the numbers themselves are apparently a decent investment.

Shooter McGavin

Agree with the personalised licence plate seethe. Utterly ridiculous behaviour deserving of a sare puss.

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

HMRC

*******s.

I need to find out my unique tax reference number, my bad for not having it, but nevertheless I'd expect if I called I'd be able to get it. So, phoned this morning, gave all my personal details - name, NI number, date of birth, address - apparently 3 out of the 4 are incorrect so as a result they can't give me it.

To say I am seething is an understatement. I'm going to leave it for today, and then call again tomorrow.

Rage.

HMRC

*******s.

I need to find out my unique tax reference number, my bad for not having it, but nevertheless I'd expect if I called I'd be able to get it. So, phoned this morning, gave all my personal details - name, NI number, date of birth, address - apparently 3 out of the 4 are incorrect so as a result they can't give me it.

To say I am seething is an understatement. I'm going to leave it for today, and then call again tomorrow.

Rage.

That's madness!

Surely the only one you could have got 'wrong' was your NI number?

These folk are total jobsworthies.

Good luck tomorrow :thumb:

iantjambo

HMRC

*******s.

Rage.

I had an issue a couple of years ago when they called me as I'd had a small underpayment in tax that I had to pay back. I'd heard about a scam that was going on with this sort of thing, so when asked to confirm who I was I gave the wrong address,the wrong post code and the wrong DOB. They accepted all of these so of course I hung up. Incredibly I found out a week or two later that the call was genuine and made the repayment. The guy I spoke to was amazed at what had happened a couple of weeks earlier.

I was given a bizarre tax code for this year and told it was as I was paying of a large debt to them. So I phoned to find out and apparently it was Class 2 national insurance as I was self employed. I politely pointed out that I hadn't been self employed since 1993 and had given up my (as it was then) schedule D number. Many apologies given. 

King Of The Cat Cafe

I want JA 51 MBO...

But they don't do J :(

Edited by King Of The Cat Cafe

Adverts that use a song from the FIFA soundtrack.

**** off and stop jumping on the bandwagon!

luckyBatistuta

I want JA 51 MBO...

But they don't do J :(

Think I've posted this on here before, but maybe not. If you fancy a private plate that you think is a good one and also might be worth some money, don't type it into these websites where you can see what it looks like as a registration plate. I had been thinking about one that was available for ages, but had been trying to talk the wife in to getting it. I decided one night to put my foot down and that I was getting it. I went on to show her how much it was and then onto one of these sites and showed her what it looks like. After she agreed to it, I went back on to buy it and it was gone. I'm convinced that this website has something or someone checking these plates that we're checking out and buying them if they think they can make money out of it.

Folk that take their small kids with them to the pub for lunch.

No problem if they keep them at the table with them but some let them run about daft

getting in folks way and waiters and folk coming from the bar with food and drink having to avoid them.

Just drove into Edinburgh for the first time since the 20 mph was introduced. How is it even possible to do 20? Also drove down London Rd but couldn't see 20 signs, is it still 30 mph?

superjack

Just drove into Edinburgh for the first time since the 20 mph was introduced. How is it even possible to do 20? Also drove down London Rd but couldn't see 20 signs, is it still 30 mph?

London road is now a 50 limit, put your foot down and have some fun.

London road is now a 50 limit, put your foot down and have some fun.

From town to meadowbank? Didn't see signs so assume that bit must be 30.

Picking up the conditioner first instead of the shampoo when I jump in the shower...every f****** time! :D

Picking up the conditioner first instead of the shampoo when I jump in the shower...every ******* time! :D

The Mrs get's this tressemme stuff where you condition first and then shampoo.

Sound like exactly what you need!

Hair tips on JKB :lol:

hehe :sweeet:

Dawnrazor

Blokes that pluck their eyebrows look like a shower of wanks.

Now, define "pluck" I howk out a few big curly grey feckers, they curl round and I can see them!! So it's oot with them, but I'd never dream of shaping my eye brows like some welts you see walking about.

Aye. I will let you off, Dawn.

Also geezers that shave their oxo cubes to make their knob look bigger are inadequate arseholes.

Cough cough

IMG_0546.jpg

Aye. I will let you off, Dawn.

Also geezers that shave their oxo cubes to make their knob look bigger are inadequate arseholes.

So you'd rather look like a chipolata poking through a clump of steel wool?

No thanks mate :lol:

So you'd rather look like a chipolata poking through a clump of steel wool?

No thanks mate :lol:

FFS

:lol:

At first glance I thought it was a young Simon Weston.

Cruel but factual.

I have a friend staying for the weekend. In the night he was sick all over the bedroom floor. Instead of waking me up to help clean it he left it overnight and only told me at 11am. No amount of vanish is removing it and our carpet cleaner is broken. I know he didn't mean to do it but I'm still raging.

I have a friend staying for the weekend. In the night he was sick all over the bedroom floor. Instead of waking me up to help clean it he left it overnight and only told me at 11am. No amount of vanish is removing it and our carpet cleaner is broken. I know he didn't mean to do it but I'm still raging.

'Friend' you said?

:wow:

I'm sure the postie is stealing my mail.

Had absolutely bugger all for weeks, even though I've been expecting stuff.

I'm sure the postie is stealing my mail.

Had absolutely bugger all for weeks, even though I've been expecting stuff.

Maybe ur postie is one of the other reserves for sunday?

Maybe ur postie is one of the other reserves for sunday?

Rival in the Reserves :lol:

:sob: probably

Edited by tian447

Rudolf's Mate

Was sick all over the carpet. It was in the middle of the night so left it however got up to go to the toilet and stood in it [emoji853]

I was staying at a mates hoose however he was pretty understanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Unknown user

Was sick all over the carpet. It was in the middle of the night so left it however got up to go to the toilet and stood in it [emoji853]

I was staying at a mates hoose however he was pretty understanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That reminds me of when my dad was looking after my aunties dog years ago. He got up in the middie of the night and stood in a fresh shite with his bare foot, treading it into the carpet at the same time, which of course he had to clean up. He told me he's still haunted by the feeling of warm dog shite oozing up between his toes.