The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

heartsfc_fan

In-laws are round. They moan about being cold so the heating gets cranked up. The tele gets turned up as they are hard of hearing.

They're in their mid-50s ffs.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Puppy was being a wee b****r and wouldn't get out the car. Picked him up and he threw his head back head butted me, my front tooth is now chipped and I'll need a trip to the dentist when it reopens. Little s***e knows he was bad but now he's snuggled up at my feet, I can't even stay mad at him.

In-laws are round. They moan about being cold so the heating gets cranked up. The tele gets turned up as they are hard of hearing.

They're in their mid-50s ffs.

Heating on in April? That's just ridiculous!

heartsfc_fan

Heating on in April? That's just ridiculous!

You're telling me.

We have a 8 month old baby and heating has barely been on in April. Suddenly I come downstairs and the bloody thermostat is up to 24 degrees. FFS.

Needless to say I strolled in, tutted and turned it down to 17. No need.

And the shitebags moan about having no money...

Deviant behaviour. All controls - remotes, heating, car stereo volume - should be set to an even number!

You're telling me.

We have a 8 month old baby and heating has barely been on in April. Suddenly I come downstairs and the bloody thermostat is up to 24 degrees. FFS.

24! Wtf!??! My heating keeps my place at 19.5 but it it's always warmer from April to November so it never kicks in at this time of year.

Rudolf's Mate

You're telling me.

You think that's bad my inlaws paid a ****ing fortune for a 7 bedroom house. Ripped it to bits spending a fortune on it including lovely huge fireplaces. Her dad has a mate who works for calor gas and gets refills cheap so they've plonked one of those moveable gas heaters right in front of their lovely fireplace in the lounge :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Unknown user

You think that's bad my inlaws paid a ******* fortune for a 7 bedroom house. Ripped it to bits spending a fortune on it including lovely huge fireplaces. Her dad has a mate who works for calor gas and gets refills cheap so they've plonked one of those moveable gas heaters right in front of their lovely fireplace in the lounge :rofl:

Married into money eh?

giphy.gif

Me, I married into weegies

Rudolf's Mate

Married into money eh?

giphy.gif

Me, I married into weegies

Genuinely laughed out louder than I should have at that :gok:

Just seen a thing on twitter that is typical of today's "sky generation"

A league one or two player in England (not sure what division Shrewsbury are in, but know now that the player is on loan from Barnsley)

Has been messaged by a "fan" asking how many rt's it would take to get a signed top, and replies 5000 and I'll get you boots as wel

I've seen it on my timeline, rt'd as thought it was good thing to do so tried to helped the guy

Then realised he was already over his target and his profile picture wasn't a Shrewsbury town player or even the guy himself, but alexis Sanchez

Profile reads along the lines of: arsenal fan #wengerout also follow my local team

Shrewsbury town

So "big arsenal fan" that hasn't in all likelyhood hasn't been to the emirates that "also" follows his local team and is bothering a loan player for a signed top to no doubt flog on ebay

So typical of this crappy sky generation we have now

So happy to have been born and raised a Jambo, getting to do week in week out to see Hearts, I have a soft spot for a couple of other teams who's results I will keep an eye out for but If I have A Hearts match or one of theirs, it's no contest

Edited by BM1874

The Internet

People following 2 teams isn't a modern football thing, the twitter stuff is but twitter is ****ing chronic.

Jambos_1874

A bit of a random seethe but I was driving back from England and stopped at the border for a break and noticed that some complete twat had put "Yes2" stickers over the "England" inscription on the big stone which marks the border. They'd done the same to the English flag itself. Fair enough it may have been done for a bit of banter but it's utterly cringeworthy behaviour. Apologies if my seethe offends anyone.

Edited by Jambos_1874

luckyBatistuta

Wasting money on unmarked police cyclists. If you can spot him/her (unmarked remember) there's a good chance he/she will be breaking the law himself/herself, probably catch them running a red light, or cycling on the pavement.

Edit: and just as I post it, some twat just run a red light on 'the shore' with no lights on. Was it them, hmmm

Edited by luckyBatistuta

A bit of a random seethe but I was driving back from England and stopped at the border for a break and noticed that some complete twat had put "Yes2" stickers over the "England" inscription on the big stone which marks the border. They'd done the same to the English flag itself. Fair enough it may have been done for a bit of banter but it's utterly cringeworthy behaviour. Apologies if my seethe offends anyone.

I made a point of removing YES stickers during the first campaign whenever possible.

deesidejambo

Airlines that have say they have strict cabin bag rules then let scallies board with miles over the limit resulting in the overhead lockers being jam packed.

Airlines that have say they have strict cabin bag rules then let scallies board with miles over the limit resulting in the overhead lockers being jam packed.

This has started irritating me more and more.

My initial thoughts on priority boarding were what's the point, the plane doesn't leave without anyone..

But now it's tempting to avoid the 3 suitcase shufflers!

Variations of the following conversation.

"Have you seen the other security guy today?"

"Sorry?"

"The other security guy."

Obviously, if I didn't hear the first time, I won't have enough context to understand the shortened version.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Getting new doors fitted throughout my house today. I'd hoped the guys would have been and gone by the time I got home from work. They turned up just as I was getting in. :(

Getting new doors fitted throughout my house today. I'd hoped the guys would have been and gone by the time I got home from work. They turned up just as I was getting in. :(

By the time they've had a cup of tea it'll be time for them to go home.

There's always tomorrow!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

By the time they've had a cup of tea it'll be time for them to go home.

There's always tomorrow!

They'd bloody better get finished today!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Workmen still there? :qqb010:

:lol: Sorry, just seen this. They went away at the back of 5, meaning I spent nearly three hours sitting upstairs so as to stay out of their way. Brutal. At least it's finished now though! (They were also here all day last Wednesday.)

:lol: Sorry, just seen this. They went away at the back of 5, meaning I spent nearly three hours sitting upstairs so as to stay out of their way. Brutal. At least it's finished now though! (They were also here all day last Wednesday.)

Phew!

Glad the job's done :thumb:

Have a beer!

On a similar topic I got back from Tenerife on Friday. When we landed the cabin crew announced 3 times that the seatbelt light was still illuminated and to remain seated. Numpties not only got up but also removed (their way too large) bags from the overhead locker and put them in the aisle. Good on the cabin crew who came down the aisle and put them back. Why can't people follow simple instructions? Why the rush? Your bags are going to take ages to be put on the belt anyway.

heartsfc_fan

On a similar topic I got back from Tenerife on Friday. When we landed the cabin crew announced 3 times that the seatbelt light was still illuminated and to remain seated. Numpties not only got up but also removed (their way too large) bags from the overhead locker and put them in the aisle. Good on the cabin crew who came down the aisle and put them back. Why can't people follow simple instructions? Why the rush? Your bags are going to take ages to be put on the belt anyway.

On a similar note. Arseholes that get up when the seat belt sign is on and think they're above the rules.

On a similar note. Arseholes that get up when the seat belt sign is on and think they're above the rules.

I was on a flight home from New York years ago. We flew over a hurricane and the seatbelt signs were illuminated and they announced several times not to move about the cabin as it was too dangerous. This numpty decides he was ignoring it and he was going to the toilet. We hit some kind of air pocket and his head hit off the overhead locker. It was more than mildly amusing.

F u c k I n g cyclists :seething: there was anothe Road race around here, last week was the same, why do these tossers in lycra just think they can throw thier empty drink bottles, energy bars wrappers and other rubbish and then piss off home :seething: the road sides are a disgrace, shocking behaviour, no wonder so many people dislike them.......oh, and your ****ing signs, them home aswell ya dirty lazy ***** :seething:

I was on a flight home from New York years ago. We flew over a hurricane and the seatbelt signs were illuminated and they announced several times not to move about the cabin as it was too dangerous. This numpty decides he was ignoring it and he was going to the toilet. We hit some kind of air pocket and his head hit off the overhead locker. It was more than mildly amusing.

Wouldn't be surprised if the prick tried to claim compensation.

I'll bring up an old JKB favourite and arseholes who recline their airplane seat as far back as it can go.

Absolute shitstains.

I'll bring up an old JKB favourite and arseholes who recline their airplane seat as far back as it can go.

Absolute shitstains.

Yeah and they do it even when it's a really short 2 hour flight. I get it on overnight long haul but not a short haul flight.

F u c k I n g cyclists :seething: there was anothe Road race around here, last week was the same, why do these tossers in lycra just think they can throw thier empty drink bottles, energy bars wrappers and other rubbish and then piss off home :seething: the road sides are a disgrace, shocking behaviour, no wonder so many people dislike them.......oh, and your ******* signs, them home aswell ya dirty lazy ***** :seething:

:cornette:

:cornette:

This is an AONB, area of outstanding natural beauty, tourism is a big financial boon to this area, these arse holes leave thier shit lying about then **** off home, I'd charge the ***** with environmental damage if I could, fat lycra clad wannabe tour de Francers, if I could find where the ***** live Id bump my weeks rubbish in thier front gardens, then you'd hear the wankers whine, *****, if they can't treat the countryside with the respect it deserves, they should not be allowed near it, why should the spoil it for others, ****in' dirty oxygen thief ******* s.

This is an AONB, area of outstanding natural beauty, tourism is a big financial boon to this area, these arse holes leave thier shit lying about then **** off home, I'd charge the ***** with environmental damage if I could, fat lycra clad wannabe tour de Francers, if I could find where the ***** live Id bump my weeks rubbish in thier front gardens, then you'd hear the wankers whine, *****, if they can't treat the countryside with the respect it deserves, they should not be allowed near it, why should the spoil it for others, ******' dirty oxygen thief ******* s.

You're not too keen on them then?

You're not too keen on them then?

Not cyclists in general, just the wankers that throw thier rubbish into the road side as if they're entitled too, they are not, pick it up, or organise for others to to it, take down your signs and take them home. If this happened in a town people wouldn't put up with it, why should people in the countryside?

Edited by Dawnrazor

This is an AONB, area of outstanding natural beauty, tourism is a big financial boon to this area, these arse holes leave thier shit lying about then **** off home, I'd charge the ***** with environmental damage if I could, fat lycra clad wannabe tour de Francers, if I could find where the ***** live Id bump my weeks rubbish in thier front gardens, then you'd hear the wankers whine, *****, if they can't treat the countryside with the respect it deserves, they should not be allowed near it, why should the spoil it for others, ******' dirty oxygen thief ******* s.

I assume this extends to all litterers rather than purely those on cycles.

Not cyclists in general, just the wankers that throw thier rubbish into the road side as if they're entitled too, they are not, pick it up, or organise for others to to it, take down your signs and take them home. If this happened in a town people wouldn't put up with it, why should people in the countryside?

Can sort of get that Dawn. :thumb:

This area is full of Lycra clad tossers with 'beards' and glaikit faces.

I'd shoot them all tomorrow if I could.

I assume this extends to all litterers rather than purely those on cycles.

Yes, but when two bike races are organised in the same area two weeks on the trot and the rubbish consists of energy bars, calorie sachets and the bottles cyclists carry strewn every few yards and signs saying "bike race this way >" it doesn't put cyclists in a good light.

Yes, but when two bike races are organised in the same area two weeks on the trot and the rubbish consists of energy bars, calorie sachets and the bottles cyclists carry strewn every few yards and signs saying "bike race this way >" it doesn't put cyclists in a good light.

It's a race. The race organisers should have staff to clear that up. Do you expect the cyclist to veer off track so they can find a bin before rejoining the race?

Dawnrazor

It's a race. The race organisers should have staff to clear that up. Do you expect the cyclist to veer off track so they can find a bin before rejoining the race?

They should have found out if thier rubbish was going to be picked up first, it's not the organisers who were throwing shit about, it was the organisers who left cardboard signs that will get wet, then fall of the posts and lie in the verges, the riders should stop and pick up rubbish, yes, or not dump it in the first place, no excuse.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Personalised Car Registration Plates.

Pretentious *****.

I have my tin hat on because I just know posters on here who I like will have them on their cars.

On Saturday I was parked in front of a Bentley, registration number J7 ANN

(Probably not our Ann, given the location on a Saturday morning.  It was still there when I picked my car up that evening.)

Personalised Car Registration Plates.

Pretentious *****.

I have my tin hat on because I just know posters on here who I like will have them on their cars.

I hear you Jonno, but you must make an exception for my friends...S22 NRO.

HHGH

To be fair to this guy, his back teeth might've been floating. If I was banging for a pish, I'd have chanced it. Sore head, but bladder emptied = result.

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

On Saturday I was parked in front of a Bentley, registration number J7 ANN

(Probably not our Ann, given the location on a Saturday morning.  It was still there when I picked my car up that evening.)

I walk past Anns house every morning on the way to work, both her number plates end with ACB