The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Aw man, that's horrendous.

Sorry for you.

Trying to tell myself I've lost the ?20 that I initially deposited with.

It's not working.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not working.

It wouldn't.

:sad:

It's not working.

To be fair,the Chinese bloke is partially to blame as well :D

The return of the spiders thread :muggy::sob:

You're welcome :lol: .

My 14 month old playing about with my mobile and going 'all in' on a bet for some Chinese guy winning a set at the tennis without me knowing.

All in was ?680. It lost.

That sounds absolutely brutal. Can we put the new stand to one side for a while and have a whip round :( ?

Out of interest though, what were the odds and how much would you have won?

Edited by peter_hmfc

My 14 month old playing about with my mobile and going 'all in' on a bet for some Chinese guy winning a set at the tennis without me knowing.

:sob:

Shocking. I blame the parents.

Sair yin. I accidently put ?1000 on man u to win yesterday. They me me sweat.

Accidentally put ?1000 on? Jeezo! How can that happen?

I was trading and somehow managed to not put my lay bet on. By the time i realised I could only trade out with a loss that I didn't like the look of. I figured I should just let it ride on the premise that they only drew in the first leg because of a shite pitch. I was regretting that decision ten minutes into the second half.

Won ?230 though

King Of The Cat Cafe

Somehow, getting into an argument about Nimrod by Elgar, versus Mozart.

I'm totally disarmed :(

Neither can hold a candle to Wagner imho.

You're welcome :lol: .

That sounds absolutely brutal. Can we put the new stand to one side for a while and have a whip round :( ?

Out of interest though, what were the odds and how much would you have won?

The odds were 6/4

I have no idea at what point the set was at when he put it on but at that price there was definitely a chance it could have came in and I would be telling this tale on the yay thread.

Shocking. I blame the parents.

Completely my fault. We were looking after our Neice and was at the door saying goodbye to her.

People's behaviour in supermarkets.

Rubbish left in trolleys

Food dumped in random aisles when they realise they don't want it

Blocking the aisles chatting

Taking ages to pay or find coupons

Utter scum.

The worst are the folk who leave tissues and banana skins/fruit debris behind.

I am sometimes guilt of dumping food, if I change my mind mid shop. However, frozen food will be dumped in a freezer and chilled in a fridge; maybe just not the one it came out of.

I am sometimes guilt of dumping food, if I change my mind mid shop. However, frozen food will be dumped in a freezer and chilled in a fridge; maybe just not the one it came out of.

Just as nippy.

So some poor sod who's earning minimum wage can clear up at the back of you?

As another poster said,it takes 30 seconds to put back something you no longer want.

Lazy ****

So some poor sod who's earning minimum wage can clear up at the back of you?

As another poster said,it takes 30 seconds to put back something you no longer want.

Lazy ****

Chilled goes in chilled, freezer goes in freezer. Don't care where, but i won't ruin it. Everything else can go on any conceivable shelf. As for the poor sod you refer to that puts it back, if it takes a couple of hours payroll a day for a shop to do put backs then that's a couple of hours that some poor sod is earning when they otherwise wouldn't be.

I'll continue to be lazy with a clear conscience.

Chilled goes in chilled, freezer goes in freezer. Don't care where, but i won't ruin it. Everything else can go on any conceivable shelf. As for the poor sod you refer to that puts it back, if it takes a couple of hours payroll a day for a shop to do put backs then that's a couple of hours that some poor sod is earning when they otherwise wouldn't be.

I'll continue to be lazy with a clear conscience.

Would you deliberately mess up the same stores windows if it was clean? After all you would probably be helping some window cleaner keep his job right?

Or do you dump all your rubbish in the street because someone is employed to clean it up?

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Shite office patter. I am hating everyone I work with today. Listening to them is making me absolutely rage.

Would you deliberately mess up the same stores windows if it was clean? After all you would probably be helping some window cleaner keep his job right?

Or do you dump all your rubbish in the street because someone is employed to clean it up?

Naw, you're getting it out of context now. It's a differnt thing to littering and the like.

I used to have to relocate lost items and it's not really a hardship for retail staff, it's just part of the job.

Naw, you're getting it out of context now. It's a differnt thing to littering and the like.

I used to have to relocate lost items and it's not really a hardship for retail staff, it's just part of the job.

It's not really out of context though is it? You're saying you do it because it helps others earn money,so where does that stop?

You're right of course, part of the job is keeping the store clean and tidy but surely it doesn't mean that the customers can forget common decency. I assume by your reply that you don't litter but why is dumping your unwanted goods anywhere you please inside a store any different to that?

By the way can you tell I work in retail? :D

Edited by iantjambo

It's not really out of context though is it? You're saying you do it because it helps others earn money,so where does that stop?

You're right of course, part of the job is keeping the store clean and tidy but surely it doesn't mean that the customers can forget common decency. I assume by your reply that you don't litter but why is dumping your unwanted goods anywhere you please inside a store any different to that?

By the way can you tell I work in retail? :D

I spent 13 years in retail. I didn't mean that i do it to help folk earn, it's just possibly a bonus side to it.

Id say it was indecent to leave a bag of frozen chips in the confec aisle. To leave a loaf of bread there, not so.

I'm not trying to justify it, I'm just admitting to doing it and i don't really care what people think. I have zero conscience about it. Customers don't make retail shit, the hours, pay, and bad management does.

Stuart Lyon

Some fellow motorists suck. My car broke down about 30ft from the lights at the top of Kilgraston Road just after 1pm today. It would not start and all I could manage on my own was to let it drift into the kerb at an angle. Unfortunately this meant I was restricting the width of the road. Despite having my hazard lights on and waving other vehicles past some of my fellow motorists felt it necessary to sound their car horns! WTF! An SGN guy working nearby saw my plight and with his help we managed to get the car in a bit nearer to and almost parallel with the kerb. When the recovery guy arrived he had to get in front of my car to pull it onto the truck so he asked me to stop the traffic until he manoeuvred into position. The guy at the head of the queue obliged but some idiot in a mini and a driving instructor both overtook him and moved into a position that hampered the recovery vehicle getting into position. The mini managed to catch the recovery driver's hand as he went past while the SGN guy nearly got hit by another impatient driver!

Totally unnecessary behaviour from the impatient drivers. Thankfully the majority of other motorists behaved much better.

luckyBatistuta

I know both of these have been mentioned before, but it's a combination of them. I was in Aldi earlier standing in the queue for till number 1 and there was a girl standing in queue number 2 with a little baby. Another girl came and stood directly behind this girl and when they said over the tannoy that number 3 was opening the girl with the baby went to stand there, but was cut off by the girl behind pushing right in front of her. I wasn't pleased, but on leaving the store, the same erse that pushed in, then strolls over to a car in the parent and child spaces, gets in and drives off...scum!!!

I know both of these have been mentioned before, but it's a combination of them. I was in Aldi earlier standing in the queue for till number 1 and there was a girl standing in queue number 2 with a little baby. Another girl came and stood directly behind this girl and when they said over the tannoy that number 3 was opening the girl with the baby went to stand there, but was cut off by the girl behind pushing right in front of her. I wasn't pleased, but on leaving the store, the same erse that pushed in, then strolls over to a car in the parent and child spaces, gets in and drives off...scum!!!

I can't bring myself to shop in those places, I'd get the jail.

Relatively minor one, but the seethe is growing daily. Some dick has parked a scruffy green fiesta with the wheels turned full, right outside my house. It's been there for the best part of 4 weeks now.

What's the protocol here?

People who whistle.

10238623.jpg

electric-chair-1.jpeg

Scumbags, absolute scumbags.

Edited by peter_hmfc

Relatively minor one, but the seethe is growing daily. Some dick has parked a scruffy green fiesta with the wheels turned full, right outside my house. It's been there for the best part of 4 weeks now.

Four weeks is just too long.

Phone the Police would be my response.

I'd check on dvla site to see if it's taxed before anything else.

Agreed.

People that whistle that can't whistle is even worse.

This is me, last few years I notice myself doing it more often :facepalm: only at work, and I really am shite at whistling :lol: keep trying to tell myself to stop.

I'd check on dvla site to see if it's taxed before anything else.

Just checked. Taxed due on the first of May, Mot expires in September. It's not abandoned or anything, it's back seat is down and there's a mountain bike in the back.

Just checked. Taxed due on the first of May, Mot expires in September. It's not abandoned or anything, it's back seat is down and there's a mountain bike in the back.

You could get 7 or 8 mates around to simply pick it up and pop it down somewhere else down the street.

You could get 7 or 8 mates around to simply pick it up and pop it down somewhere else down the street.

Volunteers?

We've got a car in a parking bay in our street (2 hours, no return within 4). It's been there since before Christmas and it's MOT expired year ago and it's tax at the start of this month. It just sits there and collects tickets and the owner occasionally puts them in the footwell. It's been reported in various ways by several people but the council/dvla/police don't seem to give a shit

luckyBatistuta

We've got a car in a parking bay in our street (2 hours, no return within 4). It's been there since before Christmas and it's MOT expired year ago and it's tax at the start of this month. It just sits there and collects tickets and the owner occasionally puts them in the footwell. It's been reported in various ways by several people but the council/dvla/police don't seem to give a shit

Contact them and say that you've seen young kids a couple of times trying to set fire to it as they think it's abandoned.

Fitzroy Pointon

The reaction to a bit of snow in my office is bordering on disgusting. Women asking other women as they walk in if they are okay and how it was where they are from. Changing out of wellies and snow boots into their work shoes, manky socks and all on show. As I live close to the work and walk in the mornings, someone actually asked me how the pavements were on the way in. I said "I'm just thankful we don't live in Siberia". Much to their dismay as I think they geniunely wanted to know what the pavements were like.

See these ***** that take the minus offer on 'The Chase'?

They should be buried up to their necks and stoned to death by their fellow contestants.

Boils my piss that :raging:

luckyBatistuta

See these ***** that take the minus offer on 'The Chase'?

They should be buried up to their necks and stoned to death by their fellow contestants.

Boils my piss that :raging:

:lol: just watched that too. We were cheering on the Chaser to catch her.

:lol: just watched that too. We were cheering on the Chaser to catch her.

Me too :lol:

I noticed she got the Pizza question right though :whistling:

luckyBatistuta

Me too :lol:

I noticed she got the Pizza question right though :whistling:

:rofl: we both said there was no danger she was getting the pizza question wrong.

luckyBatistuta

Me and the wife pretty much said the same :rofl:

Bet we weren't the only couples saying it :lol:

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Why the absolute fokk would someone write a whole page in green pen?

Or red, for that matter.

Maybe they lost their orange pen.